September 4th Kenzo Tange Centennial/ X Atencio birthday maintenance - Page 16 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 4th Kenzo Tange Centennial/ X Atencio birthday maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
383 replies to this topic

#376 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

I don't know if 3 tickets is true or not. It used to be 25 of each.

It's been awhile since I've created a new character. I forgot you do get those immediately, before you even enter the training grounds, from that one NPC.

Its true my friend only got 3 tickets it used to be 25 now its 3.

#377 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

That's totally ridicules. You can go through that many in a few hours easily, if you are new & have no zeny, especially if you don't do one Eden Quest at a time, so you can take the free warps.

On another note is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the party system? I've tried using the party setup & that won't work. I also tried adding characters, from my other accounts, & under the party info it has the name, but none of the characters. It also doesn't show them as being part of the party.

I would imagine the party system has to be working otherwise people couldn't be doing TI's. I'm just wondering if there is a way to get around this issue or if I'm the only one with it.

Thanks

#378 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

Novice training grounds needs to be fixed asap so new players know what they need to do. I'm getting more new characters asking for help/advice because they don't know what they are doing and changing job at 2 or 4ish....this is a shame... :p_swt:

#379 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

The whole new training ground system is divided into parts. There's no link between each quest you are asked to do, as there was earlier. It seems to have become complicated and takes a lot of time to level up. I have tried doing a few quests, one of which asks me to get a red potion, but as my novice has 0 zeny, it cannot buy. So how are new players supposed to complete that quest? There's also a bugged portal at the bottom right of Izlude. It sends you underwater and you can't move. That could be really scary for new players as they'll have no idea what to do. I just relogged. Please fix that.

I liked the idea of introducing new players to the refinement system, enchantment system and the cooking system. Also, you don't need to go to prontera castle to learn Play Dead anymore, there's a npc right before you enter Novice Training Academy. I haven't explored further after trying the taming part inside the academy, but is there an actual training ground with those class NPCs? If so, the experienced players can skip all these quests can directly go to the levelling part

#380 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

The whole new training ground system is divided into parts. There's no link between each quest you are asked to do, as there was earlier. It seems to have become complicated and takes a lot of time to level up. I have tried doing a few quests, one of which asks me to get a red potion, but as my novice has 0 zeny, it cannot buy. So how are new players supposed to complete that quest? There's also a bugged portal at the bottom right of Izlude. It sends you underwater and you can't move. That could be really scary for new players as they'll have no idea what to do. I just relogged. Please fix that.

I liked the idea of introducing new players to the refinement system, enchantment system and the cooking system. Also, you don't need to go to prontera castle to learn Play Dead anymore, there's a npc right before you enter Novice Training Academy. I haven't explored further after trying the taming part inside the academy, but is there an actual training ground with those class NPCs? If so, the experienced players can skip all these quests can directly go to the levelling part

Those class specific npcs are on the second floor of the training academy. They teach you about that class and change you if you want to.

Edited by RoseRed21, 09 September 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#381 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

My friends made new characters and the eden npc Lime that you talk to to join eden didn't give them the free items for joining. I just wanted to know if that was a glitch or everyone have the same issue so I know if they did take it out. If so, why was it removed? And why wasn't it included in the patch notes for maintenance? The removal of mailboxes....Mesmerizer....now this....the game might as well be pay to play at this rate/back to pre-renewal.  :p_swt:

If something is not in the notes, it's likely that it's a change or bug introduced by the new .exe from headquarters that was not an intended change on our end. 

#382 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

If something is not in the notes, it's likely that it's a change or bug introduced by the new .exe from headquarters that was not an intended change on our end. 

What about all the other bugs & problems? The Navigation System isn't working properly. Every time I try to use it, it says it's failed to find route. It doesn't matter what I enter in the search. I've added friends & they've disappeared afterwards. I've tried adding my own characters to my party, & they show as being on the actual party itself, but not in the list, & you can't see that they are. Physically they are not. Video issues, disconnects when leaving Eden. I'm sure there are others either I or others have mentioned that I can't think of off the top of my head atm.

Is the slot for the FAW also going to be added back so that it works?

I hope they will be fixed Wednesday.

#383 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

If that is the case then this next maintenance should fix all the new bugs found since after the update:

-navigation bottoms on mini map<--some are still not translated

-the lime npc in eden not giving the free yellow wings and such

-training grounds should be fixed to give the 25 kafra tickets instead of 3

and any other bug found so far since last patch

Also new training grounds needs a clear start and end otherwise it's just pointless for new players. :/

#384 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

But if they aren't in the notes will they be fixed ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users