Guild Supply/Treasure Update - Page 2 - Foundry Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guild Supply/Treasure Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#26 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

BG/WOE same way the restriction is for don't use in PVM like MVP compet or pserv leveling method.

Bomber use near 1K bomb per woe when we can have good fight for 2h. Actually if you use more than 500bomb per WOE you probably bomb the barricade / guardian stone. 

2k bomb per week actually is the max use from big guild in this server. (in woe)

And if you use near 1k Glistening coat you probably have another problem.

#27 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

Hey mr, stop telling us how we play, we know because we're there.

Our bombers use no less than 700 bombs a woe. Unless we go out of our way to avoid fights. We on average have 2, that stepped up to 3 recently. Sometimes we have temps and that goes even higher. No we don't bomb barricades, we bomb everyone in the enemy guild systematically.

However, since nobody can read: I said that's 4200 bombs for the WHOLE SERVER. That is simply what vends on ragial and it is not enough bombs for 3 guilds. (should they choose to fight eachother). Except less spores vend than that, so where do all the grenades that are used actually come from? :p_swt:

determine how much you want castles to provide at 0-15 econ

Because the castles aren't broken down enough during WoE, I think it needs to be higher than that. Like 0-30 econ or something.

Regarding bombs being only usable in certain places.... how many times does everyone need to be told that isn't possible on an official server? Just drop it, it's wasted effort to even mention it.

#28 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

BG/WOE same way the restriction is for don't use in PVM like MVP compet or pserv leveling method.

Bomber use near 1K bomb per woe when we can have good fight for 2h. Actually if you use more than 500bomb per WOE you probably bomb the barricade / guardian stone. 

2k bomb per week actually is the max use from big guild in this server. (in woe)

And if you use near 1k Glistening coat you probably have another problem.

No, more like 90% of the guilds are -_-ty and never keep people coated which is why their armors constantly break.

When 2ez was in its prime our bombers used about 1200-1800 bombs per WoE SE, x3 bombers. (3.5-5k total)

*updated my first post to add that was for SE castles since there are only 10, and FE castles should provide about half since there are 20 of them.

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 24 September 2013 - 09:14 AM.

#29 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Yep but you speak when server have more than 5 guild with 20 people in the past and you defEco/fight 2h all time.

Now the server have 3 guild~ and all other people don't fight.

Actually use 1k coat per woe is like die more than 30x per woe with little or no real fight its really hard to do.

But if the point system have good balance for conso i want it in. Just need a reflexion for not kill the market with this.

#30 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

Kill what market, the market that was dominated by bots? Stems, poison spores, and empty bottles don't even vend anymore..

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 24 September 2013 - 12:30 PM.

#31 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

How are the botters supposed to make money if you can't even keep up the supply!?!?

#32 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

Yep but you speak when server have more than 5 guild with 20 people in the past and you defEco/fight 2h all time.

Now the server have 3 guild~ and all other people don't fight.

Actually use 1k coat per woe is like die more than 30x per woe with little or no real fight its really hard to do.

But if the point system have good balance for conso i want it in. Just need a reflexion for not kill the market with this.

I thought some guilds were just being scared to fight, but maybe they're being stingy with supplies. Anyway more will come back and the stuff needs to be there for them to buy.

#33 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Botter make a lot of zeny actually just check the market and you can know with which items.

One shop = 150M.

#34 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

news to me...

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 24 September 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#35 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Botter make a lot of zeny actually just check the market and you can know with which items.

One shop = 150M.

why do we care about botters?

#36 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

because you speak first about buying stem from botter make you embarrassing. But if you think bot only hunt stem/poisonspore/EDPComp you miss something just look the market seriously this is why you don't have 1254654689 stem in the market.

#37 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

except when I went to hunt them, the only other people hunting them this week was a bot farm

#38 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

like this idea a lot.

busting caslte rewards is surely a good incentive to participation and competition in woe.

like the idea of supplys and some high end gear like wools and tidals with a low chance on some castles.

since the population is low right now, i'll sugest busting rewards in only one set of castles at a time and make it rotative (example: this week greenwood lake's castles, or britonia, etc) so big guild will gather there for competition and small/new guilds will have plenty of other castles to gear up.

EDIT: may be a week is to short for eco inveting, could be monthly so some ecos could rise. 

Edited by RonSilver, 27 September 2013 - 04:36 AM.

#39 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Just have WoE once every 6 months. A+

#40 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

I would just like to point out that a guild with many fully supplied bios is not a determining factor on who will win the fight.  Whats the issue with there being too many bombs? I personally don't see one.

#41 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

And that's why the server population increased temporarily by over 100 a couple of days before 2ez came back.

Because bombs don't matter. Yep.

#42 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

2ez has never used more bombs, or had more bombers than other guilds lol, our play style is/was the best to counter bombers... :o

Every class has diminishing returns.

Edited by iamvrypwrful, 01 October 2013 - 09:17 AM.

#43 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

2-3 bombers based on guild size.  Composition/Balance > DPS.  Claiming we had more (aside from the very rare woe when we did have 4) is more of a compliment than anything.

So, how about a token system, then.  Add a token to each treasure box with a drop rate between 4 and 6%.  Consider the final droprate of the item (assume they will be VIP and they will be using HE Gum, always).  So 4% will give you ~18% in the end, and 6% will give you ~27% in the end.  So you'd receive between 4 and 6 Tokens on average for a 100 Eco Castle.

24 treasure boxes @ 100 eco (or is it 23?)

1 Token Tier:

5 EDPs (random, perhaps)

15 Acid Bottles or Bottle Grenades

5 Yggdrasil Berry

10 Yggdrasil Seed

40~50 HP Potions (A Mastela fruit with 0z sell value)

30~40 SP Potions (A Blue Potion with 0z sell value)

30~40 Healing Potions (A Royal Jelly with 0z sell value)

20 Speed Potions

5 Token Tier:

Speed Potion Box (75) [Contains 20 speed potions in a 1 weight box]

HP Potion Box (200) [Contains 200 HP Potions]

SP Potion Box (150) [Contains 150 SP Potions]

Healing Potion Box (150) [Contains 150 Healing Potions]

Cost Balance vs Weight: A 1 weight box has advantages, so the amount you get out of it should be lower. 20-40% lower.

10 Token Tier

Acid Bottle Box (125)

Bottle Grenade Box (125)

Poison Bottle Box (40)

Enriched Oridecon (5)

Enriched Elunium (5)

And just for fun, you could make higher tiers with Kawaii hats.

25 Token Tier

Dress Hat

Crown of Deceit

50 Token Tier

Red Wing Hat [1]

Edited by Jaffer, 02 October 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#44 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

2 days of tokens from 100 econ for 10 edp?

I could hunt for an hour in geffen dungeon and make 5x as many EDPs.... or just sell some trashloots for karvo. =(

#45 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

k I change it.

#46 battle

battle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

Why don't you make it so that you could exchange treasure chests and armors for supplies

Ps this idea still sucks because how am I going to make the zeny to buy your overpriced Items. I don't have the time to spend all day playing RO. I got school , work kids your like the last thing that I do.

Am I going to get banned because I had to buy zeny from spammer or selling game card.

Please realize that not everybody is a cheater or so rich that this is all they do all day.

#47 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

^ LOL, this is not a troll thread

So did the GMs finally think of a way to work this out?

#48 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I like the token idea. As long as it can be awarded alongside other stuff. Being able to trade them in larger quantities for other important items is a pretty nice approach too.

It'd still be a good idea to lower the drop rate on the current pre-trans gear to compensate a little and/or change the drops to things that are more appropriate/useful for the current state of the server. Some trans-only gear or useful woe stuff. Even if you replaced Ori or Elu with a "Card" token that you could trade different amounts in for Thara/Noxious/Alligator/Stalactic Golem etc.

#49 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

bump

#50 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Please fast-track this. At least post about what you guys (GMs) like/dont like and what you've considering doing. Because if you spring some god awful thing people will flip their -_- and we're going to have Thors 1-2 switcheroo all over again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users