Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Please, add INT to Crecentia weapons! At least to those which are better than pandoras weapons (which are a substitute for the rest weapons without int). Cause its like showing a cake behind a glass - you see it, you know it is there but can't enjoy x'<

All items on list says what was wrong before:

A: Eye style and color options are fixed.
B: Prontera Guards now have their "warp to pront" option again.
C: Noel's will be able to properly wear Helm of Oath.
D: The Unbinding bug will be removed, so that Bound Items are always Bound.
E: Character Creation will no longer lose names when options are changed.
F: Int/Matk stats on Noel Classes during Colo will be Restored (and hopefully more than just during Colo).
G: All Noel Crafted gear will become Bind on Equip, the same as for Norman types.
H: Noels will no longer go invisible with certain cosmetic items.

The highlighted region clarifies for this. I've even confirmed specifically that we're getting Monk stats on all Cres gears (with the MAtk also set to equal PAtk). You do not need to worry about a Crescentia.

However, what has me personally concerned is that it appears they are also doing something to SM stats in addition to Crescentia. This I did not know about, and I do not know what they will be doing either. SMs should remain aware.

#77 shermanhg4

shermanhg4

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

cresentia gear will be fixed or not? OMG

#78 JunELee

JunELee

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

So my precious SM's int/matk is gettin reduced in Colo? I wonder y that change. It wasn't a class copy of someone else's stats.

#79 jaypee911

jaypee911

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Just increase the pet requirement for 30 secs cooldown to be like 150 or 160 pets or more because no one will ever buy DNA Random Box knowing that almost all players got that 30 sec cooldown. So, these people should get more pets to bug raid bosses. A solution for the raid bosses like Ratmaster and Abaddon of Despair bosses being easy in our current pet system situation.

Think of this: we got our 30 second max pet cooldown so why would we want to buy those DNA random boxes.

Another one is if you increase that pet cap, less people will be able to use the stun-lock or freeze bug on raid bosses. And we know that on raids, we rely not only at one max pet cd freeze/stun-locker but more than one and in case of the harder AOD.

#80 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

So my precious SM's int/matk is gettin reduced in Colo? I wonder y that change. It wasn't a class copy of someone else's stats.

They're not reducing it, that's what they're fixing >___>

*points to Lanie's post that's a couple posts above yours*

All items on list says what was wrong before:

A: Eye style and color options are fixed.
B: Prontera Guards now have their "warp to pront" option again.
C: Noel's will be able to properly wear Helm of Oath.
D: The Unbinding bug will be removed, so that Bound Items are always Bound.
E: Character Creation will no longer lose names when options are changed.
F: Int/Matk stats on Noel Classes during Colo will be Restored (and hopefully more than just during Colo).
G: All Noel Crafted gear will become Bind on Equip, the same as for Norman types.
H: Noels will no longer go invisible with certain cosmetic items.

Edited by inuko23, 24 September 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#81 KeemRayel

KeemRayel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Pet stun boss is not a bug. You change it, more than people want it to change will leave.

#82 Lukiner

Lukiner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Things that will be fixed in the 10/10 patch:

-Invisible objects

what a -_- joke

most ugly and crappy looking bug in game -> better add new P2W items and Raid Event so it can be abused by CC pets users

Just imagine that someone start playing this game and BOOM he suddenly see invisible city textures EVERYWHERE... instant quit from this garbage

#83 Disenchanter

Disenchanter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Pet stun boss is not a bug. You change it, more than people want it to change will leave.

Isnt a bug, just a gamebreaker mechanic.

#84 stegosaurus

stegosaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channel 8

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Any word on when the issue with Guardian Runes resetting your profession level is going to be fixed?

I'm interested in changing my profession, but I'd hate to lose all that work. :x Unless that was an intentional change or something?

#85 Superon

Superon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

when you try to join AOD raid, first thing they ask you is " do you have embus pet and cool time?",  in the past, they normally ask you, what's ur class and HP? but now, we're not need it in raid.

Tanks and healer is no longer need in raid as long there's player who has those pets.  I think this is the biggiest issue in RO2 and still not confirm it's going to be nerf or fix, i think you should

know the priority first.  I do think this is one of the top priority otherwise why RO2 have raids? if it's meant to be that way, you should let players know so I can quit and not wait.

#86 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

3tzwi.jpg

#87 Mounie

Mounie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

I hope that u rethink the idea of reseting the raid dungeons every day, because of these stun pets it will just give any player all the equipment even if the event is maybe only one week long

If u actually plan to implement that event, maybe think about temporarily disabling the Imverse of Ruins, Eremes and Executer Undead Pet till there are some nerfs or changes to the stunlocking on bosses (which shouldnt be possible anyway)

Im not asking to make these pets decorative or anything like that, there sure are players which spend alot of time lvling and farming these, but as of now they clear the end content without any problems even though its possible to do it legit.

Well

Personaly I see that as a way for GM to force people to not buy bug abused Colo gears and all sort of bounded boxes and token. that way. It will also give opportunity to all guilds who didn't use bug abuse from first RM done to now have an opportunity to get geared. Remember that AoD equips are better than colo gear for PVM which is great for the bunch of people who dislike PVE and don't care about PVE bonuses.

It is also a way to get ride of those "Remove XXXX OP Class in Colo - I can never go to last stage" coming from people who want to be OP but  - well ... - maybe lack some PVE skills and game mechanics to get  ride of some class. It will also give the opportunity for most tank class (BM, Monk especially but not only) to get the chance to get the best gears.

And last but not the least - it will prevent players to complain because they won't have equips and training before Morroc Desert Update which should occurs around December/January. Especially because even if you don't notice - lot of players came back thanks to Noel update and last Colo burning event.

An healthy server is one with lots of incoming new players AND also Aging "ancient" player population.

A last word anyway - Please fix the posibug - even if it is aways possible to correct the effect still spinning while trying to support your team while making a legit CoA Hard is really hard ...I don't even want to think about support class stress in Abadon of Despair if they tried to do the dungeon without bug abuse ^^;

- Typo edit -

Edited by Mounie, 24 September 2013 - 10:44 PM.

#88 Inquisitore

Inquisitore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAmbasciata Akkyliana a Cadwallon

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

I've not a single CC pet, yet I look forward for more Raid time, I've Guildies that still enjoy doing the Raid the right way and more Raid reset mean better chance to Raid.

#89 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

I've been thinking more and more about the DNA random box and I do have a question about it: does the box reward a DNA fragment, or an entire summon DNA? If it's a single fragment, then no harm is done here, people aren't going to instantly grab 5 star raid pets and market prices of DNA won't be hurt that badly. If it's a full DNA piece then that's extremely bad news, although the chance to get a 5 star summon is relatively low, people shouldn't be able to pay for them that easily. If we think about it.. are pets really that bad? The gamebreakers are undead, eremes, driller and embus which by all rights need to change, but the others seem fine. Buff pets are useful but not gamebreaking, neither are DPS, debuff, heal (amazing for farming, but surprisingly not that helpful in raids) pets, etc.

tl;dr: random DNA box isn't armageddon, but stun/freeze pets definitely are.

Edited by 9632130515120055620, 24 September 2013 - 11:49 PM.

#90 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

I predict a 90% chance at a 1* DNA fragment from those boxes... spend $50 for poring/flip/rocker DNAs, and one useless Zadorak DNA (inc job exp gain).

Also, what's the point of being fully AoD geared if you can't do it legitimately?  What's the use of have that gear? to make it easier to do lower lvl raids (and thus help bring up lowbies)?  Have any of you seen some of the bosses in AoD? I believe one boss has a large AoE that does 12k dmg.  Who has over 12k w/o p2w pots or expensive max-slot costumes w/ +10vit runes and graham pots?

It's almost as if the game was designed to encourage finding exploits for the bosses, some of which are insanely hard or just dang near impossible.  =/

#91 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

As for the DNA, good luck getting the DNA you want.  probably 90% chance of getting 1*, 5% 2*, 3% 3*, 1.5% 4*, 0.5% 5* DNA.  giggidy.

I have a feeling it'll be more like 50% for 1 star DNA, 20% for 2 star DNA, 15% for 3 star DNA, 10% for 4 star DNA, and 5% for 5 star DNA.

It might also be more like 90% for 1 star DNA, 5% for 2 star DNA, 3% for 3 star DNA, 1.5% for 4 star DNA, and 0.5% for 5 star DNA.

I'm guessing that they'll be giving out 5-10 of the DNA you receive (if you get Poring, you'll get 5-10 of that DNA). I'm also guessing that it'll probably be anywhere from 5 to 100 KP each, but most likely, they'll be cheap, and probably the same price Plumeria boxes were.

The highlighted region clarifies for this. I've even confirmed specifically that we're getting Monk stats on all Cres gears (with the MAtk also set to equal PAtk). You do not need to worry about a Crescentia.

I actually suggested correcting it to Monk stats (and adding Magic Power to weapons) as a quick fix, but I doubt that Crecentia gear and Monk gear match up 100%, so it won't work as a permanent fix.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 25 September 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#92 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

You CAN do AoD legitimately, there are several videos proving this -- and those people weren't even fully AoD geared themselves. Barbaro is a joke, Giant Worm is easy, Ramort will destroy PUGs but is not that hard once you know the correct HP values, Ungoliant is rock hard (definitely not an N boss LOL). The only legit video of Maya I've seen was using Graham Pots, admittedly. IIRC SEA has something like a 3KHP passive buff in CoA and AoD so you can survive the crazy damage from the AoEs (Ramort crits me for 11k WITH Shadow Armor on BTW).

The point of having a full AoD H set? Honestly, none. There's always going to be the best armor in the game which will make most things trivial, that's just how end-game content works.

I've yet to see a CoA H run where everything is done legitimately, every single boss seems to be exploited. Chain pulling the Band (all 3 at once is kinda crazy), going into Robberbug without destroying eggs, doing Mongi without removing speakers, luring Aromine to the bridge to ignore adds, etc.

#93 ShirakawaNaoya

ShirakawaNaoya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationLiving in SeaGodTemple
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

thank god there's dungeon reset event.

I'm crying a pool hunting for the yellow Tier 1 hard mode token like for almost months now. every time i went in keep dropping red token T-T... only one or 2 times drop but the dice result:

seriously...

[Sarcasm]

"DNA random box"
Yes. Thank you very much~

[/Sarcasm]

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya, 25 September 2013 - 12:28 AM.

#94 Shentu

Shentu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Server:Odin / Guild: Collision

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

So much Rage and QQ here. Guys its just a Game

#95 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

So much Rage and QQ here. Guys its just a Game

a game which won't last if they keep doing those things

#96 Shentu

Shentu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Server:Odin / Guild: Collision

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

a game which won't last if they keep doing those things

I know im not happy of that either. But i cant change anything about that.

#97 deadscreem

deadscreem

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

If I have "Move by clicking on land" _unchecked_ then when hovering the mouse over NPCs/Players, etc... The character highlights and the mouse icon changes to the quote balloon, but after I move the mouse off of the Player/NPC, it remains highlighted and the quote balloon icon stays. Same for Mobs, They stay highlighted and mouse stays to the sword icon.
If I leave "Move by clicking on land" _checked_ which is the default, then the bug goes away. This never happened before this patch. (can't take a screenshot because the mouse cursor is invisible in screenshots)

Not being able to have "Move by clicking on land" unchecked is very annoying. :(

Any word on this? At the very least, confirm it? It never happened before noel patch. I hate move by click on land, its so easy to accidentally move. And if I disable it this dumb bug happens.

#98 551121030104537193

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Uuuuum... This is all very very nice... new Kafra Stuff, but...

...Party bug?

...do i REALLY needa enter a dungeon 10 times to see the party/raid...?

...u know... imma healer... without party view...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

...and ya... missing bridges makes me feel like road runner and coyote...

#99 RavenWinguard

RavenWinguard

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

What? 2 weeks w/o maintenace and they still won't fix the invisible bridges? OTL

I was hoping at last the invisible bridges at divided plains would be fixed asap coz that part caused so much victims already.

#100 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Come on, Tier 2 colo please!!!!

I'm still being optimistic, the patch is still incomplete. There's still a chance for T2 colo equips will be implemented in this patch!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users