AzzyAI 1.53 - New 11/30, lots of fixes, new LiveMobID feature - Page 2 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AzzyAI 1.53 - New 11/30, lots of fixes, new LiveMobID feature

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#26 vdpaul

vdpaul

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

Im just a newbie when it comes to using this amzing AI from you azzy. however my vanilmirth never used caprice? what should i do?

#27 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Im just a newbie when it comes to using this amzing AI from you azzy. however my vanilmirth never used caprice? what should i do?

Is it a really low level homun without the SP to cast it?

Otherwise, check that the AI is correctly installed. 

On default settings, AzzyAI will use caprice. 

#28 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

sometimes my dieter wont cast lava slide eventhough the previous lava slide already gone/timed out, and its even failed when i manually cast it (theres "cant summon anymore" error). it can occur like after 10~30mins of afking, but sometimes it works just fine for hours. my solution is to vaporize and re-summon the homun, and the homun can lava slide as usual again. im not sure what causes this lol.

btw, i set the lava slide skill as "Idle" instead of "Attack" mode so it can continuously cast under my feet.

*using AzzyAi 1.52*

Edited by Darksorrow1234, 16 November 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#29 hioray

hioray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

sometimes my dieter wont cast lava slide eventhough the previous lava slide already gone/timed out, and its even failed when i manually cast it (theres "cant summon anymore" error). it can occur like after 10~30mins of afking, but sometimes it works just fine for hours. my solution is to vaporize and re-summon the homun, and the homun can lava slide as usual again. im not sure what causes this lol.

btw, i set the lava slide skill as "Idle" instead of "Attack" mode so it can continuously cast under my feet.

*using AzzyAi 1.52*

Did u turn off  this???

1471998_616270861762395_2133945980_n.jpg

| UseDieterLavaSlide | False |

:hmm:

#30 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

my "useDieterLavaSlide" is always set as "True". ive never changed anything other than "LavaSlideMode", which i changed from "Attack" to "Idle".

the lava slide is working fine. but sometimes like i said after a few moments , it stops lava sliding automatically. it keeps saying " cannot summon anymore", and i have to vaporize and re-summon it to fix it.

#31 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

my "useDieterLavaSlide" is always set as "True". ive never changed anything other than "LavaSlideMode", which i changed from "Attack" to "Idle".

the lava slide is working fine. but sometimes like i said after a few moments , it stops lava sliding automatically. it keeps saying " cannot summon anymore", and i have to vaporize and re-summon it to fix it.

If there is no lava slide (from your homun) on screen (or off screen if you've been walking around of course), and you're getting the cannot summon anymore error, that is a game bug, not an AI bug. 

Manual commands to use ground skills bypass the AI entirely, actually. 

There is a known bug in the game where if somehow the AI manages to cast lava slide twice at once, when they expire, it won't be able to cast it again until homun respawn. But I'm not sure how that would occur (unless you're manually commanding the homun to use lavaslide frequently - in that case it can happen if you command it to use LS right when the AI also tries to. If that's what you've been doing, don't do that). Have you been seeing bad lag (particularly spiky lag)?

If you could do the following, it would let us gather some data that would help explain what's going on here: 

As noted above, this only applies if you did not command homun to use LS right before the problem occurred. I can't do anything to keep that from causing bad behavior - the AI can't see manual commands to use ground targeted skills.

1. In your RO folder, delete AAI_SKILLFAIL.log and AAI_ERROR.log. 

2. Open H_Extra.lua (or homunculus extra options tab in config tool) and add this big long block of code to the end (hopefully it will go through forums cleanly):

LogEnable["AAI_LAVASLIDE"]=1 

function DoSkill(skill,level,target,mode,targx,targy)
	TraceAI("doskill called skill:"..skill.."level:"..level.."target"..target)
	if skill==0 or level==0 or skill==nil or level==nil then
		logappend("AAI_ERROR","doskill called skill:"..skill.."level:"..level.."target"..target.."mode"..mode.."state "..MyState.."pstate "..MyPState)
		return 0
	end
	targetmode=GetSkillInfo(skill,7)
	if skill==HFLI_SBR44 and AllowSBR44~=1 then
		logappend("AAI_ERROR","Attempt to use SBR 44 blocked. If you really want to use this, set AllowSBR44 = 1 in H_Extra")
	elseif targetmode==0 then
		SkillObject(MyID,level,skill,MyID)
	elseif targetmode==1 then
		SkillObject(MyID,level,skill,target)
	elseif targetmode==2 then
		if skill==MH_LAVA_SLIDE then
			logappend("AAI_LAVASLIDE","Lava Slide Called")
		end
		if targx == nil then
			x,y=GetV(V_POSITION,target)
			SkillGround(MyID,level,skill,x,y)
		else
			SkillGround(MyID,level,skill,targx,targy)
		end
	end
	if mode~=nil then
		if mode > 0 then
			CastSkillMode=mode
			CastSkill=skill
			CastSkillLevel=level
			CastSkillTime=GetTick()
			CastSkillState=0
			logappend("AAI_SKILLFAIL", "Mode set "..mode.." skill "..skill.." level "..level)
		else --mode is negative, call the plugin mode handler. 
			DoSkillHandleMode(skill,level,target,mode,targx,targy)
			logappend("AAI_SKILLFAIL", "Mode set "..mode.." skill "..skill.." level "..level)
		end
	end
	delay=AutoSkillDelay + GetSkillInfo(skill,4,level)+GetSkillInfo(skill,5,level)*CastTimeRatio
	AutoSkillCastTimeout=delay+GetTick()
	if AutoSkillCooldown[skill]~=nil then
		AutoSkillCooldown[skill]=GetTick()+GetSkillInfo(skill,9,level)+delay
	end
	delay = delay + GetSkillInfo(skill,6,level)
	AutoSkillTimeout=GetTick()+delay
	if AutoSkillCooldown[skill]~=nil then
		TraceAI("DoSkill: "..skill.." level:"..level.." target:"..target.." mode:"..targetmode.." delay "..delay.." cooldown: "..AutoSkillCooldown[skill]-GetTick())
	else
		TraceAI("DoSkill: "..skill.." level:"..level.." target:"..target.." mode:"..targetmode.." delay "..delay)
	end
	if skill==MH_MIDNIGHT_FRENZY then
		MySpheres = MySpheres - 2
		ComboSVTimeout=0
		UpdateTimeoutFile()
	elseif skill==MH_SILVERVEIN_RUSH then
		ComboSVTimeout=GetTick()+2000
		ComboSCTimeout=0
		MySpheres = MySpheres - 1
		UpdateTimeoutFile()
	elseif skill==MH_SONIC_CRAW then
		ComboSCTimeout=GetTick()+2000
		ComboSVTimeout=0
	end
	TraceAI("DoSkill: "..skill.." level:"..level.." target:"..target.." mode:"..targetmode.." delay "..delay)
	logappend("AAI_SKILLFAIL", "DoSkill: "..skill.." level:"..level.." target:"..target.." mode:"..targetmode.." delay "..delay)
	return
end

3. run your homun until it becomes unable to cast lava slide. 

4. Vaporize homun as soon as you realize it's in the bugged state. 

5. Zip up and send me the following files from your RO folder:

AAIStartH.txt, AAI_ERROR.log, AAI_SKILLFAIL.log, AAI_LAVASLIDE.log

You can post this to your favorite free file hosting site, or PM me for an email address to email to. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 November 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#32 hioray

hioray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

or you can try this one... put this on your H_Extra.lua

it wont make "cant summon anymore".... 

SkillInfo[MH_LAVA_SLIDE ]={"Lava Slide",{7,7,7,7,7},{30,35,40,45,50},{1000,1000,1000,1000,1000},{5000,4500,4000,3500,3000},{700,700,700,700,700},2,{12000,14000,16000,18000,20000},{20000,20000,20000,20000,20000}}

peacee~  (>_<)v

:heh:

#33 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

or you can try this one... put this on your H_Extra.lua

it wont make "cant summon anymore".... 

SkillInfo[MH_LAVA_SLIDE ]={"Lava Slide",{7,7,7,7,7},{30,35,40,45,50},{1000,1000,1000,1000,1000},{5000,4500,4000,3500,3000},{700,700,700,700,700},2,{12000,14000,16000,18000,20000},{20000,20000,20000,20000,20000}}

peacee~  (>_<)v

:heh:

This will prevent the "can't summon anymore" when there is still one up. He's talking about it getting into a bugged state where even after lava slide goes away, he can't cast another - and can't ever cast it again until vap+recall. 

#34 hioray

hioray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

This will prevent the "can't summon anymore" when there is still one up. He's talking about it getting into a bugged state where even after lava slide goes away, he can't cast another - and can't ever cast it again until vap+recall. 

yeah  the reason why it getting bugged is... sometimes when dieter using lava slide.. he cast double lava slide on ground.. (it happen to me when i see-ing my dieter cast-ing LS) and it makes the bug happen.. the bug happen is from the game... not the AI.. so i just make the delay to cast same like the lava slide duration... 20000 milisec or 20 sec per cast.. is it good enough?
:/

Edited by hioray, 17 November 2013 - 04:06 AM.

#35 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

hi thx for the reply (omg look at those scripts /spin)

i'll try to reproduce the bug when i got some times later  :no1:

Edited by Darksorrow1234, 17 November 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#36 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

yeah  the reason why it getting bugged is... sometimes when dieter using lava slide.. he cast double lava slide on ground.. (it happen to me when i see-ing my dieter cast-ing LS) and it makes the bug happen.. the bug happen is from the game... not the AI.. so i just make the delay to cast same like the lava slide duration... 20000 milisec or 20 sec per cast.. is it good enough?
:/

We need as much data as possible about what's happening that's allowing him to double-cast lavaslide, because my AI never used to do that, and as far as I knew, the game always stopped you from doing that. 

#37 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

I've figured out what  happened here - it was getting hit while casting lavaslide, and the AI was interpreting that as it being interrupted (but lava slide is uninterruptible!), and trying to recast it, and the game was somehow allowing it to do that. It will be remedied in 1.53. 

#38 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Ty Azzy works much better now :heh:

#39 hantuuu

hantuuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

i have problem... my homunculus is not doing anything to pierre and even when i change the reaction to Attack(medium)... and i check the mob id from -_- and found that the mob id is different... and the name too... Piere with mob id 1160 and Pierre in the AzzyAi is Pierre with id 1105.. can u confirm it?

#40 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

The names were wrong for the three kinds of ants, this will be rectified in 1.53.

#41 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

I am not sure if it has anything to do with the new AI but I keep on getting disconnected going to overlook dungeon 2nd floor from 1st floor. I have my mercenary out and it is customized. It seem to be lagging a lot more with it out and customized than basic.

#42 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Turn on LagReduction option if you experience lag with merc or homun out. I've been seeing this a lot lately. It's all those damned new players raising the load on the server :-P

And... hey guys, when were you going to tell me that the formatting for links on my website was messed up? 

#43 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

My Bapho merc keeps freezing randomly and I'm not sure why.

Here's the trace:

Spoiler

Another trace:

Spoiler

It'll just stand there for like 8 seconds and ignore everything. It did it while it was in the middle of killing something, too @_@

Edited by Sapphic, 30 November 2013 - 12:31 AM.

#44 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

My Bapho merc keeps freezing randomly and I'm not sure why.

Here's the trace:

Spoiler

Another trace:

Spoiler

It'll just stand there for like 8 seconds and ignore everything. It did it while it was in the middle of killing something, too @_@

Are you using the latest version, 1.53, released today? 

That trace looks like it's taken with 1.52 or 1.521, which had a bug with chase target cell selection which led to the AI hanging for long periods of time, particularly when set to rescue a monster that is attacking the owner. This is fixed in 1.53. 

Also - can you post a screenshot of the stat and skill window for the bapho merc? My AI is incorrectly identifying it as a dopple. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 November 2013 - 01:09 AM.

#45 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

I updated to 1.53 when I noticed it was doing it. The second trace is from after I updated @_@ It wasn't happening to my fencer merc o;

Also sorry it expired so I can't >:

#46 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

So, the first trace is not from 1.53? (It definitely doesn't look like it is!!!). 

The second trace doesn't seem to show a failure to chase or a hang - I see it covering a 3 second stretch of time, during which it moved from 77,34 to 79,37 to attack a monster at 80,38, and after about 1 second of chasing, it's in range, and attacks it using normal attacks and skill 8201. When the trace was ended, it was still attacking the monster standing 1 cell northeast from it. 

#47 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

thanks for update and sorry i didnt notice it was messed up azzy. by the way whats this update about is it for the mercs or homun fix

because it works find on ur previouse one do  i really need to update?

#48 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Ah yeah, sorry. The first is from before I changed it I believe >: so disregard.

Second is definitely from after I updated it. I used a fencer merc after and it had no issues.

I ended the trace when it started moving again actually o_o

#49 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Ah yeah, sorry. The first is from before I changed it I believe >: so disregard.

Second is definitely from after I updated it. I used a fencer merc after and it had no issues.

I ended the trace when it started moving again actually o_o

Hm... 

Okay, I see, it was stuck trying to attack something that it couldn't seem to move towards, and eventually gave up on it. Is it possible that it was trying to chase something that was not reachable? It shouldn't have been hung up that long, though it should hang for up to 2 seconds before it recognizes that a target is unreachable (thanks to the limitations of the API we get that doesn't give us a way to detect if an enemy is reachable or a cell is walkable). 

If you could get me another trace if it does it again, that'd be helpful, as would a screenshot from when the trace is running and the homun is hung.

#50 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

New feature:

LiveMobID: If you have a homun, a mercenary, and a fast harddrive, you can use the homunculus to generate a MobID file for the mercenary in real time. To do this, set LiveMobID=1 in H_Extra and M_Extra (GUI support will be added once these get given some testing in the field). If you have a harddrive faster than the one that RO is installed on, you can set the AggressiveRelogPath option in H_Extra and M_Extra (both must match) to point to that location. This method involves a considerable amount of harddrive read/write activity (6 reads and 6 writes of one file per second) 

I would not recommend this feature for those who has an SSD Harddrive. The thing about SSD harddrive is that the more information you write to it, the faster it will die. A lot of manufacturers don't tell you this, but your SSD Harddrive will die as you write info to it. Don't turn on the LiveMobID.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users