Be aware of a Server Maintenance on Friday, 11/8 @ 3PM (-8 UTC) Roserians!
We will be adding in a fixes, November's most voted Costumes, and much more!
Thank you guys for your cooperation.
Patch Notes v490
Weekend Free Energy & Refine Event!
For the coming Veteran's Day Weekend, we'll be setting all the Game Arena modes to free energy use!
During this time we have also increased the success rates for refining by 5% for all refining attempts!
We've done some cleaning up and the Item Mall has been reorganized to make it easier to find items that are permanent and common purchases, and any new or items we put up for sales or limited time! Please take the time to review and get familiar with the new organized Item Mall categories and we hope it helps make the experience easier for you.
October Set Bonuses are being removed, and the November Lucky Spin items are being put up based on the votes from Facebook!
- Power Costumes (All colors!)
- Red Samurai Costume
- Blue Samurai Costume
- Black Traditional Chinese Outfit
The Lucky Spin is going to be packed with costumes, as there are several colors within the Power Costumes. We've also added the completed JetPacks to some of the color sets that were missing, so now you'll be able to really put that super team together and fight the powers of evil in style as a team!
The Black Traditional Chinese Outfit is also being put up for the first time ever, so be sure to get your hands on it before it is no longer available! Lucky Spin cycle roughly once per month and we start a new vote, keeping the previous voted costumes off for another month. So again, this will be the only opportunity of the year to get the Black Traditional Chinese Outfit!
We have passed the two month mark since the Skill Update and through that time, game play has been under inspection on many level ranges.
Players got a balance shift, so now it's the monster's turn! Be ready for more of a challenge as monster attack powers have been adjusted to be more on par with the new player's growth in strength.
We've also added in the possibility for certain monsters to be able to pierce your defenses, so beware!
- Under level 50 monster changes have reduce changes to help ease the impact, as lower levels have smaller values involved.
- Attack Power, have been set to scale and increase, more in line with player growth.
- Accuracy, has been adjusted to grow more in line with players, based on strength and weaknesses of the monster type. Largely amongst monsters it has been weakened to allow for dodge builds to be more viable and have a better effect to PvM.
- Defense, Magic Defense and Dodge, have been scaled up and to also be more in line with players, based on the strengths and weaknesses of the monster type.
- For defenses, they've all been pushed up by a noticeable amount, as better combat information has been able to be provided from various game play mechanics.
- With the improved data, we've been able to better align monster's stats with expectations, however it may prove that some monsters will immediately feel very strong.
- No monster is without a defensive weakness, and it will stand up well against some of the new mechanics, such as defense piercing, the various debuff (penalty effects) skills that were given to various skill trees choices, and more.
Note: Player generation of accuracy vs dodge is still under review, however a balance solution is close at hand and can be expected before the end of the month.
Game Arena - Dungeons
Monster stats have been also scaled up after the fact to be more challenging for party play.
It was found that some Game Arena modes were not properly adjusted after the skill update, while some were.
The changes should now prove to be more of a challenge and should no longer be a 'walk in the park.'
Added combat check timer, which prevents equipment switches, mounting/driving and ride/trade requests while in combat. Combat timer is invoked for attacker and target when hostile action occurs (melee, damaging skill or negative status effect applied), and when applying heals/status effects to a friendly target that is in combat.
The cooldown before you can change gear is 10 seconds, once you are out of combat.
Things that put you in to combat
- Attacking a target, with melee or an offensive skill.
- Being attacked by another player.
- Yes, we realize this means you can be jumped and not have the ability to swap gears to run away. This would be considered getting "ambushed". Also known as a "surprise attack" or "ganked." In this situation, combat was engaged on you because it was able to be (Generally a PvP zone) and you should be prepared to engage in combat at any time while on these areas. So be sure you are wearing what you want to go to battle with.
- Supporting a player who is engaged in combat. (Healing or buffing them)
You can still receive buffs and swap gear about, so long as you don't engage in combat. This is purely to stop the 'hot swap' effect mid-combat as we want to see players committed to battle once entered and if you manage to escape combat, only then, when you are safe, may you change gear to better prepare yourself.
- Corrected Pirate Spawns have been removed from Orlo
- Corrected the (null) issue from various set bonuses in crafted equipment.
- Corrected some typos and misspellings.
- Corrected the Steampunk Alchemist & Inventor face items positioning.
- Corrected Luna Clan field monsters from wandering off outside of the room(s).
- Corrected the Soul Crystal item to be tradable.
- Corrected access to store from [First Mate] Bighand Jack while on a quest.
- Corrected synchronization issue with movement speed when overweight with a movement speed status effect applied.
- Corrected issue with items disappearing when dropped in Game Arena lobby area.
- Corrected issue with skill timers not being updated/saved when no changes to skill data have occurred.
- Corrected Skill Point cost for Recovery (Party) & Integrity (Party) - Cleric classes will be given a forced reset and their skill reset skill will be refreshed.
- Corrected Cadet Uniform issue with legs for females.
- Corrected Dealer's Influence to apply to party members in range (near the caster)
- Corrected and improved the zulie amount notifications, when buying/selling from a vend.
(Will show the correct amount for large zulie purchases and formatting includes comma separations for easier identification of amount involved)