*update* 1/5 Arch Bishop Figurines Now available! - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

*update* 1/5 Arch Bishop Figurines Now available!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
265 replies to this topic

#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

Check out our Arch Bishop Figurine! It comes with a cute in-game headgear too!

This is a very limited production run collectible Figurine. We only have 150 of them, and those that do purchase will get a Code for the Kawaii Heart Ribbon Hairband!

Get yours today!

I know the first thing that will be seen is the very high price, this is due to the cost of us importing them, and our shipping out to our players. We will be refunding back excess shipping amount to all of you if the amount we assumed is too much. I am hoping we get the cost down below the 10 dollar shipping, but since it is a pre-order we can't do the shipping calculations correctly at this time.

Update for January 5th,
We have received a more definite time for the shipment of the Figurines. They are scheduled for shipment to us between January 13-16th. So when we receive them it will take us about a day to process the orders,

During that day the shipping cost from us to you players will be determined and the price updated appropriately on the website for a final day sale.

So if all goes by plan you should have your Figurine by the 1st week in February.

Update for February 15th,

Well good news!

Got the call from customs today, the figurines are now in the US and if all goes well we may have them tomorrow in our office. I am planning 2 days for us to process and mail out the ArchBishops, because we have to box them and ship each international order seperately. Once that is all done we will know the true cost per Figurine and be able to refund the excess shipping cost back to you.

#2 Kahlev

Kahlev

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

I whish they could legalize trading in-game currency for WP points...

Anyways, nice to see that you can actually acquire the item using WP currency instead of having to pull a CC-card out, and that you took international customers in account.

Do want T_T

Edited by Kahlev, 29 October 2010 - 05:00 PM.

#3 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

If they sell out can you fix the lag?

#4 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

I got the first one! Posted Image

Kind of pricey but when you consider the price to get it from japan I suppose it's about on par.

#5 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:18 PM

Holy :) :D $60.

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:23 PM

*waiting for assassin figures*

#7 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

I was able to buy kafra points from playspan for 10% off using the PCGAMER10 coupon, makes it a bit cheaper!

#8 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

Can you make the headgear available via an in-game quest? That's all I really want and it's not worth $60.

#9 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for releasing it before I could save the money :)

#10 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for releasing it before I could save the money :)

Don't worry. At that price, I doubt there'll be that many people clamoring for it.

#11 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

Hee hee hee! I got mine! I'm glad it was a stand alone purchase and not bundled with purchasing game time. >w<

#12 Forzando

Forzando

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

60$ ? That's pricy... I usually pay 60$ for 8-10 inch tall figures... this one is what, 4-5 inches ? I don't know... Maybe because it has switchable face or accessory ? :\ I'm kinda glad I don't really like these nendroids, sounds like a pricy hobby.

#13 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

I got one and got my confirmation email and the code for the headgear right away. I entered the code in the "RO Game Coupon" section on warp portal but so far code the redeemer doesn't give me anything. When is it gonna be available to me?

I'm on valk btw. This happened with the wings of victory, it got put on my account but on ymir, and I wanted it on valk. Even though I hadn't paid for a subscription for months lol. There should've been an option for what server you want it on.

Edited by Halation, 29 October 2010 - 10:57 PM.

#14 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:30 PM

I got the code as well in the confirmation email and entered successfully as stated on the page, but the Redeemer shows an empty list to me in game. What's the problem? :)

#15 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

The item will show up after next maint, the redeemer NPC has to be setup to show the headgear in its inventory. It is a problem I was made aware of after we launched the promotion. You will for sure get your headgear, as we know which WP accounts are eligible if it came down to it we could track you down in RO and give it to you.

#16 Kahlev

Kahlev

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:18 AM

60$ ? That's pricy... I usually pay 60$ for 8-10 inch tall figures... this one is what, 4-5 inches ? I don't know... Maybe because it has switchable face or accessory ? :\ I'm kinda glad I don't really like these nendroids, sounds like a pricy hobby.

As far as i know, this one is a standard Nendoroid, 10cm tall (4 inch for those that don't live on planet earth), with faces interchangeable (including from other Nendoroids... wanna see a Miku Arch-bishop :)). This one was released at U$40 afaik, but it's no longer available on the stores i usually check.

60 bucks (including S&H, with refunds of any excedent) is actually cheap given that this kind of figures usually goes around U$40-60. Also, the fact that it is out of print already adds too (ie. a certain figure i took to long to buy was released at U$75, but since it is out of print now you are lucky if you find it for sale at $350 somewhere).

Damn these japanese and their limited supply marketing...

#17 Sarune

Sarune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

I redeemed the code and it showed I used it successfully and yet Code the Redeemer NPC's list is completely empty :)

Edit: Lol just scrolled up! never mind

Edited by Sarune, 30 October 2010 - 12:46 AM.

#18 Miaa

Miaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

Holy crap, when i first saw these i really wanted one, but since i dont collect any of these japanese figures or anything i really cant justify spending $70 on it.

#19 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

Holy crap, when i first saw these i really wanted one, but since i dont collect any of these japanese figures or anything i really cant justify spending $70 on it.

I agree, I really don't think I could find a place in my house appropriate to display it :) It would just sit in the closet collecting dust.

#20 Emichio

Emichio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 751 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:17 AM

Make these have 75%~ of its value in WPE points !, something similar to the DS preorder thing >_<!!

#21 tone

tone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:55 AM

$60 seems about right for a $40 nendo after shipping, but I have to ask - what method of shipping is it? And are they going to have to arrive at Gravity's office and THEN get shipped out, or are they coming straight from overseas?

#22 Sakura

Sakura

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationiRO - Ymir

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

I'm a huge Nendoroid fan and I collect figures. It's a lil pricy considering I can get my friend in Japan to get it for me but I also wanted the headgear so works out ^^.

#23 Miraceti

Miraceti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

Yay! Can't wait to get mine :) Yeah, so it's a little expensive, but figures are like the one thing I splurge on.

#24 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Kawaii Heart Ribbon Hairband

Whats it do?

#25 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

I may have to get a second one through Gravity Interactive and use its accessories and faces for my other nendos. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users