Comparing The new Skillupdate to the old one. - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Comparing The new Skillupdate to the old one.

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#76 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

djilano so you're saying scouts in the last patch were OP? even tho people complained that champs were OP, I played many classes which of I think would probably wreck any of your characters those being scout,knight,raider,champ,cleric the fact is all my characters could go up evenly against anyone else I just learned to build them well over time with the right sets the old patch classes were actually almost a perfect balance. you say go learn like everyone else? what's the point in learning how to make my bow scout good now? because the fact is the second I attack a champ, xbow scout, knight, cleric with it I don't stand a chance and that's a fact it's not just me that thinks this ither it's many of other players I spoke to about this before posting

#77 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

You're quite the hypocrite aren't you. I give up trying to reason with this, I'm done!

#78 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Could you guys just stay in topic and bash each other in PM's instead, it's a comparison thread and not a flaming thread. If you dislike something - say why, don't just say "this sucks, i hate it, it was better before.", explain why it was better (without zullie included because the price of things is irrelevant within a balancing matter.)

I actually enjoy reading things like this to get other players views of the game, getting notifications about your cat fight is less interesting.

There was OP classes before the patch and after the patch, who ever says the previous gameplay was balanced, is probably tripping.

#79 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

djilano so you're saying scouts in the last patch were OP? even tho people complained that champs were OP, I played many classes which of I think would probably wreck any of your characters those being scout,knight,raider,champ,cleric the fact is all my characters could go up evenly against anyone else I just learned to build them well over time with the right sets the old patch classes were actually almost a perfect balance. you say go learn like everyone else? what's the point in learning how to make my bow scout good now? because the fact is the second I attack a champ, xbow scout, knight, cleric with it I don't stand a chance and that's a fact it's not just me that thinks this ither it's many of other players I spoke to about this before posting

I was a Bow Scout myself in the previous patch and yes they were quite 'OP' when geared correctly, especially with the buffsets.

I've played every class, raiders, scouts & champs all used to be 'OP'.

"Almost a perfect balance" in your eyes yes, not in the eyes of the developers and 99% of the community, have fun playing around with the new skills, i'm also done talking to you.. nothing usefull is coming from your replies....

#80 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

You're right DigitalKitten I apologize for letting it get out of topic.

Anyways do you remember when rose use to be a full game? when luna and xita were full of vendors? and TG was always full? Where did all those players go? The reason they all quit is because Gravity slowly started making updates without player imput many people disliked what was happening and when they tried to speak up they got ignored just as i am now. I'm really not suprised this game has lost 80% of its population.

I'd also like to point out yes in the old patch there were unbalanced classes such as mages but dual raiders, bourgs, battle artis were just as strong as raiders if you built them correctly I tested this myself. The reason people complained is because they never figured out how it worked and just said "Oh these classes are OP" The real reason they thought that is because they couldn't figure out how to build a proper character and that's nobodys fault but their own. For example Vex had a good war pvp Battle Artisan and people said Raiders were OP when he could kill most raiders with his Battle artisan in war pvp? Please explain that? sincing BA was suppose to be one of the weaker classes?

Edited by FizzMo, 14 November 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#81 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

You're right DigitalKitten I apologize for letting it get out of topic.

Anyways do you remember when rose use to be a full game? when luna and xita were full of vendors? and TG was always full? Where did all those players go? The reason they all quit is because Gravity slowly started making updates without player imput many people disliked what was happening and when they tried to speak up they got ignored just as i am now. I'm really not suprised this game has lost 80% of its population.

How about many people playing dungeons, game arena's, farming in other places? New games with new graphics has been released so probably alot of people left due the reason there are enough other games to play?

Who knows it is what it is, nothing we can change about it.

#82 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

FizzMo this is just a side note, I'm not taking any sides in what you're saying I'm neutral in that matter but I would just like to point out that Rose Online has swapped devs quite many times and warpportal isn't the first company owning the game, that should be within consideration while stating those things. There's much more than skill balance that effects the game, and the reason why the other planets aren't populated is because there's not much more to do than level there. All the different devs had different views of the game and it's future, I won't say more than that. 

Can we get back to the comparison please otherwise this thread will be locked, we've all seen it happen so many times before. I'm still waiting for Phish idea about Unique skills.

#83 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

djilano Not quite correct as pretty much all the people I have spoken to that have quit have all given the reason that Gravity has "Nerfed their character" or something about the update that no longer makes the game enjoyable for them. not all but a good 90% of my friends who have quit gave that reason. I know many quit when Union wars were taken out and many quit when this skill update was added. I really think the way to make this fair is to have Leo as the Skill update and Drac as the pre update and just transfer the players that want to play each update. A bit of work for the Devs but hey it would benefit the players for once right?

#84 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

I love the new skill uppdate becuse its the same thing, before scouts/raiders OP. Everyone was those classes. Cleric almost died, CD didn't even go becuse it was so low amount of clerics in the game.

I can say that xbow is kinda op becuse they have good defense and good ap (what I have seen, dont know if its true) but they could put so they have lower AP or lower defense.

Mages haven't I seen so much. what I guessing that they doing good AP but they are weak. 

It's fun that now you can see every class in game. Before it was everyone was a scout or a raider, When you saw for a exempel a knight it was like a history. it was like '' OMG A KNIGHT, I need to SS this becuse it was like 2 weeks before I saw one! '' but now I see a knight everyday. I see every class today when I log in and that makes me happy. :D

but I they could work on the xbow scout or just delete it make the crossbow just enabled for soliders then that problem is over. Mages uhm.. I dont know really, I havent see how much damage a mage does. 

I can understand that you feel someone stole your zulie with you all buff sets, but its a bug and they told before that sometime they will fix that and when the skill uppdate came out it was that time. I did get some buff sets (just rings and one armor pieace, I think) but I like that they fix it becuse it was ALSO annyoing with the buffing. '' Dodge please ''(person1) *did dodge* '' Dodge please '' (person2) and then defense and movement speed. it was annyoing as cleric atleast for me. 

I think that this uppdate was a good idea. I think this need in rose. 

I just wanna say. GOOD WORK GMS!  :p_love:  :p_love:

#85 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

djilano Not quite correct as pretty much all the people I have spoken to that have quit have all given the reason that Gravity has "Nerfed their character" or something about the update that no longer makes the game enjoyable for them. not all but a good 90% of my friends who have quit gave that reason. I know many quit when Union wars were taken out and many quit when this skill update was added. I really think the way to make this fair is to have Leo as the Skill update and Drac as the pre update and just transfer the players that want to play each update. A bit of work for the Devs but hey it would benefit the players for once right?

People are quiting all the time.

#86 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

Well I personally will be quitting shortly along with about 30 others that have agreed that if this update isn't restored or fixed we don't plan to stay. The reason I made this thread was for a poll or something for a chance to see what players really wanted and if Gravity just ignores it well it's clearly not about the players. Anyways I find this new patch boring and non enjoyable personally as to i spent around 67b on buffsets just for them to be taken away.

Buffies people quit because they are no longer having fun in the game. Have you not noticed the drop in population after this patch? look at Corruption that whole war pvp clan is gone, along with the vendors half of them aren't even active anymore.

Edited by FizzMo, 14 November 2013 - 02:37 AM.

#87 Priested

Priested

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

People are quiting all the time.

Who said they quitted because of the skill update?

Maybe they quitted to start a life?  :no1:

Edited by Priested, 14 November 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#88 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

Priested I'm just saying most of the people who have quitted that I've spoken to their reasons were Gravity update related not just this one but a big chunk of them were this one. I personally blame Gravity updates for rose having such a little population now.

#89 Kitt

Kitt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

One problem with a poll is determining the time period that you would run it.  If it is even feasible to have one in game that forces you to cast a vote before you can play, the problem is for someone who has taken a break, and missed an update or two.  That person has to decide with no idea what the changes were, as they can't play until they vote.  However, as a player, it wouldn't be fair to not count their vote either, even if they don't have the knowledge to make an informed choice.

People take extended breaks all the time.  I'm on a break for the month of November to write a novel for NaNoWriMo.  Work has been pretty brutal lately, so I'm about 11k words down to be on target.  That means when I get some free time in November, I'm writing and not playing ROSE or a console game, or even watching television.  Some people take breaks during the holidays at the end of the year as well, or when school starts.  At any given time, ROSE's population is a fluid and inconstant number. 

If they were to set a requirement that the poll can't be considered unless 50% of the population responds, it might be months before the poll could be officially called.  I would hate for all development to be on hold waiting for a poll.  What would be more helpful than a poll is specific reasons and explanations to chance something.  "Before update #, the skill for this class had this effect.  Now it seems too powerful because it does this, or less powerful because it does that."  Or "yellow monsters in X zone seem to be immune to X attacks and it's taking me an hour to kill just one".  If you aren't comfortable giving specifics of your build or gear on the forums, you can always PM such messages to Leonis.  I promise you, if you PM him with helpful observations, he does consider them.

I've been playing ROSE since the open beta, and there has always been one class or another overpowered when compared to every other class in PvP.  I can make no observations about the previous update since I didn't play at all, and I won't be able to play during this current update. I'm a bit dismayed that it seems that some of the monsters have become overpowered (I gather from the forum posts) because I am a PvM player, but I'll deal with that when I can play again.  I've had to resign myself to years of updates that affect all my characters (I play all classes) because the PvP players complaining about one class being overpowered compared to others.

Players leave and come back to ROSE all the time.  We used to call it 'rage-quitting'.  If a player isn't willing to accept the challenge of rolling with it, and trying to adapt, or giving useful and specific feedback to the development team (now that we have one that listens and will adjust things if we can point out the specific flaws) well, I have to wonder how much of a gamer such a player is.  Personally, I think it's fascinating to be playing a game that still has so much to be developed, rather than one that is complete and static as console games are.  Yes, there is a share of frustration when things change too much, but the current development team is receptive to player feedback in a way that previous GMs weren't.  We, the players, get to help shape ROSE into its final form with our feedback.  That's pretty nifty.  If players had been a bit more serious and focused during the latest Pegasus test cycle, I bet the GMs would have used Pegasus to test this change too, to smooth out the transition for the live servers, instead of having to tweak it on the fly.

Spoiler

#90 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Can you proof that with any incoming logs, last logged in date per character & account, and screenshot 80% of the players their statement of quitting due the reason "Nerfed my character"?
If you have no acces to such information in the database you can't tell whether they really quit due that reason, Leonis stated something like that before..

Priested I'm just saying most of the people who have quitted that I've spoken to their reasons were Gravity update related not just this one but a big chunk of them were this one. I personally blame Gravity updates for rose having such a little population now.

So you've asked every single player in both Leonis and Draconis if they will quit due the Skill Update? then you wrote down the answers, and counted that 'most' of the people quitted due the Skill Update.

Edited by Zurn, 14 November 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#91 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Well I personally will be quitting shortly along with about 30 others that have agreed that if this update isn't restored or fixed we don't plan to stay. The reason I made this thread was for a poll or something for a chance to see what players really wanted and if Gravity just ignores it well it's clearly not about the players. Anyways I find this new patch boring and non enjoyable personally as to i spent around 67b on buffsets just for them to be taken away.

Buffies people quit because they are no longer having fun in the game. Have you not noticed the drop in population after this patch? look at Corruption that whole war pvp clan is gone, along with the vendors half of them aren't even active anymore.

While i understand your frustration over your 67b loss.

What your saying here, isn't going to work.

Attempting to hold a company over a barrel and say do this or else, is doomed to fail.

What is your proposed fix? Your talking of a server merge and then one server has the patch and the other doesn't.

Are you aware of Gravity's current stance on server merges? It was talked about recently in Forums.

Creating a poll, we all know how polls go. I really don't trust polls.

This very Topic is the best tool, to step forward and place not only what your unhappy with, but also your proposal.

Proposing things here, can go one of two ways. Gravity will either do it, or not do it.

You need to place down your proposal in the best possible light. Get rid of the barrel.

If this turns into a  "I'm quitting" Topic, it will have to be locked.

#92 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

Fizzmo, you are delusional. 

When in Rose do large scale updates ever get restored back to what they were previously? Rarely, if ever, and they especially don't happen for major updates like the skill one let alone 3 months after the fact.

From what I can understand your biggest gripe is with certain classes (crossbow knights, scouts) being overpowered. Fair enough, I think Knights are overpowered too, and think the restriction on switching gear mid combat is awful, but protesting to resort to the previous system is so far from reality and doesn't accomplish anything. 

Give suggestions on what to do to make the current system more balanced; but if the only thing you want is the previous skill system and buff sets to come back you are at a lost cause because it won't happen, and voting on the matter won't accomplish anything. 

Edited by Phish, 14 November 2013 - 06:15 AM.

#93 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Before the update bow scouts were made OP by people abusing a glitch to get a self buff they shouldn't had access to.  The update addressed this issue by killing buffsets and trying to give every class a purpose.  (we should be mad at ourselves for buffsets going away.  It is our fault for using the dual raider buff for our scouts)

Right now every class has a purpose.  Mages are strong as all hell, and counter knights brilliantly.  But a Raider can un-stealth and easily kill one during a war.  Bow scouts could use a tweak, but seeing how they are a ranged class with stealth they can be very strong in a war.  Just don't walk around like you are an xbow scout, you are not.  Stay invisible until say a Mage is attacking something else, un-stealth and destroy it. 

One team has to many knights?  Bring a Mage.  One team has all xbow scouts?  Knights counter that pretty well with debuffs and damage.  One team has 3 clerics putting you to sleep?  Bring your own. 

Wars are dynamic right now with every class being represented.  Some people just want one class, and for that they probably go xbow scout or knight.  There are a lot of people who are trying out classes they never would have normally.  I had a cannon bourg for cd, now he is a gun bourg that I run in normal wars.  If I get focused I die quick, but I can easily burn down any low-mid def class for an easy kill. 

Last thing:  The reason xbow scouts hit so hard right now is because of the dex=ap passive they have.  People put more points into dex than the devs thought they would, sacrificing some def for more damage.  I have one, it is awesome, but I prefer to use my battle cleric or knight. 

#94 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

Buffsets are actually working out well for a lot of classes.  Most people now go with a mix of gear instead of say all Chiv.  The old buffset pieces are being worked in to builds.  So the money is not wasted.  In addition, it was your prerogative to "waste" the money on buffsets.  The devs stated many times over the last few years that the ability to use buffsets was a glitch and that at some point they would get rid of that ability.  The fact that they waited so long was a bonus.  

I think the update was pretty good.  I hate the fact that the cleric has changed so many times since the update but we adapt.  It is not so much that any one of the classes are OP, it is that some players are smart enough to find really great builds, stats, and gear combinations to be really good.  And to me, that is how it should be.  Instead of complaining about it work at your character.  

There are tweaks that should be made and the Devs are willing to listen to ideas.  Suggest why something is OP and possible changes.  They have been changing and tweaking things since the update.

The population on Leonis seems lower lately but I can't say it is because of the update. I do know that a lot of old players have come back active again which is great.  My clan is full but a lot do not log on much lately.  There are issues with school, work, no internet, etc.  Personally, for me, I do not log on as much as I have in the past because I am bored.  I have way too many max level chars and do not feel like making more, there is nothing to really farm for anymore, I have done the dungeons so many times and I have participated in CDs a lot, so there really isn't much to do in game at the moment.  I log on to chat with people and my clan and see if anyone needs help.  A lot in my clan feel the same.  Rose is a very colorful chat room atm to me.  I have not quit, I am hoping that things will come around soon for the max levels to do.  

#95 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

I love the new skill update. Is it perfect? No, but I feel it is a lot closer to than what we had before. Plus, with the new mechanics, there is more room for growth and improvement. I am enthusiastic about what is coming down the road. Yes, I had all the buffsets, and yes, I am SO happy that they are gone! I have all classes (except launcher arti, have to make one of those yet). Leonis and the rest have repeatedly asked for our input, and told us to be specific. They have listened to us, and respected our input. I will not ask them to take this game backwards.

#96 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

We are approaching 3 months the Skill Update has been in effect. There have been minor tweaks and changes based on the idea that some things were immediately wrong/bugged, but for the most part we tried to leave things alone and let nature take its course and let the community adapt and discover the changes.

I've personally tried to offer ideas, build concepts, based on how the changes were designed to offer the class power to various players who've asked.

Through various discussion with some of the veterans and even newer players, who have spoken with me, we've discovered some shortcomings which were noted, and of those some, received immediate adjustments

Just so you're aware, I've been somewhat skipping certain posts because they seem to just be arguments between people more than the update itself and those I cannot trust as feedback because there's no real means for us to accept whatever is stated as experience, more than argumentative or theoretical.

I'm pleased to see notations of players who take the same character essentially, but see how play style or skill, affects outcome to see different results.

I'm also pleased to see some consideration to the idea that perfection wasn't expected out the gate and are willing to help us reach better balances by providing us feedback.

Yes, some classes are much more simple to play than others, but that's also because of the kind of class they are. Some classes can be truly simplistic but still hold their ground, while others you need dto find that right balance that fits your play style and the situations you put yourself in to. :)

In either case, I'm pleased to see so much discussion over who's strong, who's weak, because for many of the classes, there's no agreed upon aspect, short of the Crossbow Knights and Scouts.

There are few aspects of some other classes that didn't get updated as we wanted back during the initial release of the update, however some of those mechanics are becoming available and you may be seeing some of them slowly be added to game play as we begin to make them possible. Any changes that may require a shift in skill tree, will automatically be given a reset and the reset skills so you may rediscover your build 'on us.'

What we would consider minor balancing adjustments, like adding/reducing some values to passives, will not necessarily be given resets because the build should still be viable. Just the output or survivability of the skill's impact was adjusted to be more within respective design intentions.

Before the end of the month, I have the goal to add some correction to the Accuracy and Dodge stat generations for players. There's an imbalance between how fast you generate Accuracy vs. Dodge and gear is still playing a larger factor than we would care to see. So expect a bit of a change here. One of the goals is that we get the Accuracy and Dodge Passive skills to be more effective and work with the build of your character, not necessarily be a direct supplement.

This means:

• A high potential for weapons and armors to get their core accuracy and dodge values changed along with the passive skills and how much you get at a basic rate when you add a point to CON or DEX for Accuracy/Dodge.
  • We will not be touching refine rates or any existing bonuses on equipment, bold or otherwise, at this time.

Again, just to touch on this and to hopefully drive a bit more of the point to home: The more squabbling I read, the less I might think there's actually a problem with the game itself, and will consider it a player issue when opinions over the same class are conflicted. What that means is, it could entirely be how you play or build the class that's giving you an issue, not the actual balances of the class itself.

Not only that, but the more you continue such rants and degrade your arguments through going back towards preschool argument points, I am less likely to ever consider your direct feedback without some considerable care to how you present and represent yourself and your argument to there being an issue. This may also be why you may continue to be unhappy with the changes that occur, because when I get faced with being told "you suck", "you're a doody head" or something just vague like "it was better 5 years ago" you really didn't give me anything to base it off of, other than you're just unhappy. Which generally, tends to lead me to believe, you may also have been part of the demographic that was taking advantage over an aspect of the class that was otherwise considered overpowered and you are now faced with having to put in some effort to win against others.

I've contacted a few of you throughout this thread already for your direct feedback on some matters over time and appreciate the feedback you gave. I hope you know that you are truly helping shape things for the future and though I know it isn't happening as fast as I know you'd like it to (myself included) together I'm confident we will get there.

So please keep it in mind when you have threads like this, that can really be your chance to help make a change for the better.

#97 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

Yeah I've noticed they Ignore what most players think. Also i've noticed this update has had a big part to play in the ITEM MALL which requires Real money such as (PVP TOMES) that are quite a rare find if you don't have a credit card maybe they made this update for money?

i agree, maybe they need to recover a little from what they've lost last time too many dupers and hackers

Also Gravity if you havn't noticed your drop in players since you started updating? Remember the days when you would go to luna and there would be shops in Eucar? and Xita? and Junon would be PACKED. Now there's a thin stream of shops in Junon and you wounder, Why is everyone quitting? This is why. Because you make stupid update decisions that only base on the amount of money you get from players via item mall. You don't think if you just let people vote and decide what is wanted then maybe the amount of players you have would be higher? and the amount of people buying Item Mall would also be higher, because you have more players. I vote make Leo like this update and Draconis like the old one then players have the choice on which update they want to play!

i understand you fizz but sometimes you need to be opportunist to lived :D

Omg, once a long time ago......don't tell me my katar is outdated! :P

@FizzMo:
you can get pvp skill tomes in the honor shop

@Brandd0n:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but in the past few weeks i've seen some old players returning. CD does actually start those days and Draconis seems to be a way more crowded.

@slowbob yeah i have a friend returning to this game but when he sees this new update he started to quit again haha :D

To me I like new update more than old one.

Reason
1. I have not seen people have same stat, skill build,and same equipment because there are limited skill point. War/Cd build cannot do pvp/war pvp. So it is good to see many kind of build in the same class.

2. If you talking about knight in pvp or war pvp, you can say they are OP. I don't think that way. If knight pvp/war pvp with other class and got defeated by one person. What is the point of having knight to tank for team in CD? I just concerned of xbow knight trashtalk to other people. Most of knight I have seen in Dragonis talking like a boss because no one can kill them. It is just because knight is not suppose to be taken down by one person.

3. At first when skill update, people say some class is OP, some class is weak when they cannot beat, people say 2-hand champ is OP because of mute (I won't talk about knight. Knight should just pvp with knight). But now I can build Axe champ to beat 2-h champ in war pvp. I have seen Katar raider can beat 2-hand Champ as well.

4. Buff set, I could say that I am not that poor. I have char for every epic weapons that mean I have all job, I have ton of buffset before this update. And I don't feel bad to see buffset is gone. Why? When buffset, everyone just has same thing to do buff what they want and come at the last set they use in combat. Now they just need to adjust more, think more what set is the best to combat with. Don't you think it is more challenge?

5. I understand some class now die so easy like mage, or ba. But if think in other way, Mage is the class that can beat knight alone. BA has strong summon that can aoe and aoe def down, has sleep and 2 stun

Anyway, I like this update, I don't wanna see same class has same build or can hijack other skill from another skill tree like old one.

Don't forget that the update is not done yet.

yeah this is not done guys maybe on the future update it will become worsts.

SlowBob tell me what class are you? Did you have buffsets in the last patch? Do you only like this update because in the last one you sucked? Yeah they are in the Honor shop for an unreasonable amount of points. I know lots of people who gave up on that and just bought item mall (Exactly what Gravity wanted)

yeah slowbob defend yourself :D

Because unlike this update there wasn't an OP class that can kill pretty much anyone who is ruining the game, Fact: if you wanna be strong on this patch make an xbow knight and nobody can kill you.

true, xbow knight is the most in demand char so far why not delete all other classes excluding knight, a solo class haha

Edited by Zurn, 20 November 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#98 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

lol cloud, check out the "MultiQuote" button...

#99 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

yeah slowbob defend yourself :D

Hoyyy !! Back off from the President!  :p_omg: 

@bob , How are you sir? Secret Service ish here!  :p_smile:

#100 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Leonis, I didn't impatiently wait for my unuiqe skill. I spent 700m on carts and got prem points for it. Since having this skill I've noticed it's high damage compared to a normal non ITEM MALL skill. this is unfair for new players because before successing in CD and getting high amount of points like that they must first get basic gears and that takes alot of time. is it fair that only people with credit cards or old players can own any other regular player? HELL NO. it's just another money scheme for Gravity. Also you said A poll isn't useful? Well is that because you fare that the players will reject this crappy excuse for a patch? and you will be proven that these recent ITEM MALL based patches are all for money? god damn rose use to be the best game ever, I use to be able to go to any planet and find it full of happy players have you not noticed since you have started making updates without player imput you have lost most of your players? This game is for your players to enjoy? or is it for you to make money from them? because lately it seems like all your updates are based on what YOU want not what the players want. Make a poll Yo! If the players want the old patch bring it back back back!

when i read this statement i remembered a slogan "CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" but it happens now its some kind of opposite.

haha im just boring so i choose to use a quote instead of multiquote haha hi VAL :D

-People feel more inclined to raise their voice when they're against something, so a poll would be inaccurate and meaningless.
-Buying item mall indeed makes it easier to get rich, but it does not guarantee a victory on those who don't buy any points. So no, it is not a scheme to purely make money on.

how's a poll becomes meaningless? its like choosing your food, what kind of food you want to eat. it gives us freedom to choose

Edited by Zurn, 20 November 2013 - 12:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users