11/14 Bugs List- Updated 11/17 - Page 2 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/14 Bugs List- Updated 11/17

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#26 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

From what the community has been saying, Pandora's Boxes aren't dropping anymore,

and, 

Everyones experiencing horrible lag. I don't know if its graphic lag, but it's the entire community, not just a few people, and it's driving me slightly bonkers >.>; *attempted to update all the things to try and fix it* (but I see that's been mentioned already XD)

I haven't checked the Pandora's Boxes for myself though, haven't been motivated to kill things with the slight lag *lazy* =X

Edited by Harkoa, 14 November 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#27 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Colo timer bug is still present.

When you have an opponent targeted in colo you can now see their name.

#28 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Another one for lag here. I'll try to go for a tracert tomorrow so I don't have to close everything down now. :p_swt:

Performance took a HUGE hit from me. Earlier, when I was fighting to get the patch to work, loading up RO2 used about 600MB of RAM. Right now, it's at 1GB. In game, doing anything has about a 3 second delay, and it's lagging the crap out of my entire computer.. I'm getting delay typing into this window now. ._. Considering I used to be able to multi-task quite well, this is a bit frustrating.

#29 shikshin

shikshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Gm my duel with lance quest is bug i cant finish please fix that quest please

#30 shikshin

shikshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

i got a quest that is bug the quest is duel with lance in maple forest

#31 6694130503044502970

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

helloo. i'm currently doing a quest in maple forest. The Quest name is *Duel with Lance*. After speaking to the npc, no enemies appear and now i'm stuck in that quest, i can't move to the other. please help asap. 

:p_ang:  :p_ang:

#32 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Does no one at Warp Portal have RO2 installed on their computer?  I'm pretty sure if one person at the office just logged on, they'd be able to see what the problem is without requiring the community to send reports.

#33 Superon

Superon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

not sure if it's bug or not but I try to make 3 slot Middle face but only able to get it to 2 slot.  i'm talking about tons of tries, anyone having same bad luck or same issue? i dont believe it's the luck thing here. 

zanbee, pls confirm. tks

#34 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Now this is a weird one. I was trying to sell an Unidentified Card, and mine won't show up in the Auction House search. There's only one of that card that comes up from the search, but there's clearly more than one in AH itself.

JeFUzlQ.jpg

oCMKSQB.jpg

#35 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

I honestly think the game lag has something to do with the visible character limit option that was added months ago. There was lag before hand but only in highly congested areas (which is only really channel 1 Alberta). But ever since it was implemented the game has had massive framerate issues and lock ups out of nowhere, even when the option is off.

Would there be any possible way to have the devs just outright remove it to see if the issue fixes itself? For just a few days or a week?

It is DEFINITELY linked and I have tried to suggest several times to remove this option. I can't believe it has been 5 months now with ridiculous framerate and nothing has been done about it.

The new patch just made things worse. How hard can it be to ask the devs to remove the option, recompile and see if framerate has improved?

-------------

List of new URGENT bugs not listed in the first post yet:

- Level 50 chars do not receive experience anymore (= no guild exp)

- Horrendous GRAPHICAL lag and ridiculously low framerate (stop asking for those moronic tracerts, it is completely unrelated - remove visible character limit option)

- Skewed BP & VM cost for various classes (T1 & T2)

- Various new graphical glitches (guardians not moving, mailbox icon underground etc..)

- Pandora boxes do not drop anymore

- Colosseum timer doesn't work

- You can see players names in colo before the round starts by tabbing on them

- You can see players names DURING colo if they are the target of your target

- Client crashing when shutting the game down (stays frozen, nothing happens - several reports of this and for those it happens to, it is systematic)

Please add them to your post, thanks! :)

Edited by ZellKFF, 15 November 2013 - 02:02 AM.

#36 Molen

Molen

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Renovatio skill has no sound effect when cast.

#37 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

I'm having the weird lag too. When running if I hover over the skills like another poster suggested the game runs choppy as hell. Also, whenever I turn in a quest, there is a 2-3 second delay between the completion window swapping to the new quest dialog. When attacking monsters there are random pauses between skills where everything appears to freeze (more choppyness). There is also a 2-3 second delay whenever I try to open the crafting window. I NEVER had these problems before this patch.... wtf guys?

My mailbox icon is underground.

When I try to open the dungeon finder window, it doesn't work. I have to reset shortcuts and relog, and then it only works for a short period and then will not work again.

Whenever I click quit game, the game hangs there for a bit and then I get a crash report.

Not sure if this is a limited time glitch, but I died underwater and when I respawned all my sounds were stuck in the underwater mode ( no background music, everything muted and bubbley sounding). Had to relog to fix.

#38 Phixxa

Phixxa

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:50 AM

animation freeze bug...

when u hoover over your skillbar or party members with ur cursor the screen freezes for every skill/party member u pass by.

I seriously can't play like this.

#39 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

The lag is not on our end. The game has been laggy more and more for a long time now. This time the fps is dropping significantly due to the new interface. I noticed better performance upon removal of the entire interface altogether. Of course you can't play the game like this... If you remove quest logs, bags, press key icons, and maps it helps. Also click on any skill will cause a 3-4 second huge lag spike. If you just press the numbers or whatever keys for the skill it doesn't freeze up any more for me but it's harder for users that have a lot of skills.

#40 LucienMaya

LucienMaya

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

It's so very laggy when battle starts, nearly can't do anything as it freezes and this only happened after the patch.. It's seems i'm not the only one who've experienced this aswell. Because of this, i can't do any dungeon as i can't heal the party members very well :( Screen freezes + Late Swapping party members with F2, F3, F4, F5.. sometimes it doesn't even swap at all, unlike before! (It's not some Internet Lag since i'm not lagging in other games and internet browser!)

Edited by LucienMaya, 15 November 2013 - 06:04 AM.

#41 Phixxa

Phixxa

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

It's so very laggy when battle starts, nearly can't do anything as it freezes and this only happened after the patch.. It's seems i'm not the only one who've experienced this aswell. Because of this, i can't do any dungeon as i can't heal the party members very well :( Screen freezes + Late Swapping party members with F2, F3, F4, F5.. sometimes it doesn't even swap at all, unlike before! (It's not some Internet Lag since i'm not lagging in other games and internet browser!)

im uploading a video right now with proof that its because of the skillbar / party menu 

#42 Derixs

Derixs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

List of new URGENT bugs not listed in the first post yet:

- Level 50 chars do not receive experience anymore (= no guild exp)

- Horrendous GRAPHICAL lag and ridiculously low framerate (stop asking for those moronic tracerts, it is completely unrelated - remove visible character limit option)

- Skewed BP & VM cost for various classes (T1 & T2)

- Various new graphical glitches (guardians not moving, mailbox icon underground etc..)

- Pandora boxes do not drop anymore

- Colosseum timer doesn't work

- You can see players names in colo before the round starts by tabbing on them

- You can see players names DURING colo if they are the target of your target

- Client crashing when shutting the game down (stays frozen, nothing happens - several reports of this and for those it happens to, it is systematic)

Please add them to your post, thanks! :)

Also add in the Duel with Lance quest (Maple Forest). We cannot continue along the quest line if the mob that is supposed to spawn never comes out.

#43 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

Wizard teleport bug: if you use it and there is an obstacle in front of you, or the surface is elevated a bit, you will fall under the textures.

The bug was present from after the previous patch and has stayed.

#44 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

im uploading a video right now with proof that its because of the skillbar / party menu 

Sadly, it's more than just that. Even with my cursor in the center, I was getting delay running/jumping in Prontera. :p_swt:

#45 IrisDetre

IrisDetre

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

Land of Darkness of crescentia doesn't work

#46 U2v85

U2v85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationLima
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

It would be better to leave the game in peace without more patches because it just brings out:Bugs bugs bugs bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs and more BUGS.

#47 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

It is DEFINITELY linked and I have tried to suggest several times to remove this option. I can't believe it has been 5 months now with ridiculous framerate and nothing has been done about it.

The new patch just made things worse. How hard can it be to ask the devs to remove the option, recompile and see if framerate has improved?

Even worse, the visible character limit setting (and all other default settings) gets re-enabled every patch, so you have to remember to go disable it. The game should remember our custom settings between patches.

Edited by LadyRava, 15 November 2013 - 08:26 AM.

#48 Dora832

Dora832

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

I have huge lag, the game get little blocks, freeze, disconnect...basically I cant make nothing, my game crash, my noel get near every second login the "falling glitch". Im disconnected but I can see the anothers talking-running around me...im not there anymore, but im still there, I cant log out.

Edited by Dora832, 15 November 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#49 SnowFairy

SnowFairy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

We have graphic lag.. no delay.

#50 Aquari

Aquari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

Shadow armour doesn't work at all, tried it in pvp and pve.

Confirming this, damage isn't being reduced at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users