11/14 Bugs List- Updated 11/17 - Page 4 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/14 Bugs List- Updated 11/17

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#76 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

Defence not working properly is critical. It makes many aspects of the game a complete pain in the ass.

Please investigate.

#77 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Embroidery stones give no buffs to equipment when used.

On top of dungeon finder shortcut (n) not working, my friendslist is now bugged too. Pressing U does nothing. :(

Edit: apparently it gives the buff, but it doesn't show up when you look at the equipment. Other people can see it, but you can't. wtf?

Edited by Lyrella, 17 November 2013 - 03:11 PM.

#78 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

I made a ticket about this a couple days ago, but no one replied yet. It has also worked this way before the latest patch (don't know when it broke, exactly)

[edit: Ticket Number 164-1A180A00-01B3]

There is a bug that makes you locked out of certain bosses when you shouldn't be.

How to reproduce:
1. Party leader who is 4/7 locked create new raid (e.g. PvE-H with 7 bosses, locked on boss #1-4)
2. Invite 1-9 other players who are 0/7 locked
3. Party leader open dungeon
4. Kill bosses #5,6,7

Result:
- EVERYONE is 7/7 locked
- The early 4/7 that the leader was locked from also transferred to new members who were 0/7

Expected:
- Party leader is 7/7
- EVERYONE who was 0/7 when they joined is now 3/7 (last 3 bosses locked)
- Since bosses #1-4 did not even spawn, because leader was locked for #1-4, so why should everybody who joined the raid also be locked?

I'm pretty sure it's not intended to work like this...

Edited by mysticalre, 17 November 2013 - 04:10 PM.

#79 Dora832

Dora832

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Some of us can't take any type of dayly quest since the new update.

Edited by Dora832, 18 November 2013 - 12:27 AM.

#80 elightstorm

elightstorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

_ All players have lags

_ Some have game crash during duel

_ Certains people in colo are under the map, they can attack us, but we can't attack them.

_ Why again so many people have this message, whereas they don't use SpeedHack ??????

I have this message too, when I do nothing, it's stupid.

13111810504311697.jpg

Edited by elightstorm, 18 November 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#81 Scribble92

Scribble92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

bm fury strike not furious anymore, only does 2 strikes (attack used to be divided into many hits)

Just realised the same thing is happening to me.

#82 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Just realised the same thing is happening to me.

yea, it's weird in a way the animation has 3 parts

1. the first big hit

2. fast flurry of small damaged blows

3. the final blow

with the current bug it's like the beastmaster's giving the enemy a massage in the middle of executing the skill.. xD

altho it feels as if it's easier to ks in colo because the damage's counted faster, which cant be said to most if not all the bm's offensive skills

#83 superryoga

superryoga

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

Defense rate bug makes raids and everything else including colo impossible to play on melee classes. I am a level 50 knight against a Afanc. I am taking over 200 damage a hit from level 15's with AoD/ Acheron armors (full gear). This should not occur, and the only damage reduction comes from the occasional parry. Help, please do something about this now as it makes CoA and AoD nearly unplayable. In the meantime we have an event for Chaos Dungeon that lasts only for a month.How are people going to complete that event when they get one shotted by almost every boss in these dungeons because of the DEF rate bug? For goodness sake, I had a difficult time as a pure tank inside of Normal Fortress of Sandarman on Hudson Zerom with willow worker and pots! This should not occur with a knight who has 10k hp and a defense rate of over 54%. I was taking hits like I was wearing nothing at all. In fact I even tested by removing all my armor to see the damage, and found that when I wasnt parrying, I was taking same damage naked as I was fully geared. Please critical patch this so most of us can start playing again. I am afraid to even leave town because it doesnt make it worth it taking full damage with t4 gears on.

#84 BsPayne

BsPayne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

I need my pandotra box. :( I have nothing to farm on anymore.

#85 U2v85

U2v85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationLima

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

when you go from one portal to another with the frame then you show standing on it (on the mount) and also on the kafra flying. guess I just passed me and no one else reported it. Here the pictures:

fhht.png

6lxr.png

Edited by U2v85, 18 November 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#86 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Crecentia in Awake form can't sit

I'm pretty sure I remember sitting in Awake form before the patch

Edited by mysticalre, 18 November 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#87 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

i can verify shadow armor does not work. 

I'm also getting a strange glitch where when i join a guild i do NOT receive stat bonus. infact my hp went DOWN. don't know if this is caused by patch or not. had 6963 before joining and 6854 (i think) after joining. when i got vip and now have 7504 but when i change zones it spikes to 7653 which i'm guessing is what it would eb without guild...its very strange -_-

oh and i also get the bug when i try to quit the game. get an error every time. 

Edited by RashaKitty, 18 November 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#88 BuRn00

BuRn00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Not sure if anyone has posted this before, if they do then please forgive me.(and yes, I do realize some of the things mentioned have been around for quite some time)

- Player sometimes below ground. Healing is impossible sometimes.
- Player sometimes vanish, when targetted (from party tab) they are 50m away making healing impossible.(aoe heal still work given you know their position)
- Spinel sent you outside of dungeon.
- Party tab doesnt work correctly, always target background mob or player instead of the person you are clicking on.This sometimes happen even if there is nothing on the background. It just keep on going back to some other player other than the one you are clicking on.
- Priest skill on cooldown (coz target player died before skill lands) does not shows.
- Sanctuary animation is bugged. Animation only last 3-4sec then nothing.(you just look like an idiot standing there with your hands up)The heal is stil working.

Please don't hurt me...  /o\

#89 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

- Party tab doesnt work correctly, always target background mob or player instead of the person you are clicking on.This sometimes happen even if there is nothing on the background. It just keep on going back to some other player other than the one you are clicking on.

Possible workaround for this, for future reference~ (Though please, just fix it ._.)

The cursor is still getting "stuck" on mobs/players.. I should get a video. So, even if you move your cursor from it, it "remembers" the mob instead of the UI. I've found that swinging my cursor over the skill bar will reset the cursor, then I carefully swing back over to the UI to click someone, making sure that nothing is behind the UI. Also, be aware that you can click through both the UI and a wall.. I killed someone last night in Sandstorm that way. :p_swt:

#90 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

Theres a whole topic here in agreement that Colo equips are priced wrongly for some classes and that is a major mistake which is considered a bug.

http://forums.warppo...colo-t2-prices/

I dont know why you do this Zanbee if you are trying to russle jimmies(success, grats) dunno but you should really be more proactive fixing game issues that matter and spend less time advertising promotional FB events. Hell you are making me do your job for you right now, FFS.

Edited by Haboob, 19 November 2013 - 07:06 AM.

#91 BuRn00

BuRn00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

The cursor is still getting "stuck" on mobs/players.. I should get a video. So, even if you move your cursor from it, it "remembers" the mob instead of the UI. I've found that swinging my cursor over the skill bar will reset the cursor, then I carefully swing back over to the UI to click someone, making sure that nothing is behind the UI.

But the current bug is that if you move your mouse over the skill bar it cause a massive lag... Anyway thats a good info.

I felt bad when people die due to this glitch/bug/whatever u wanna call it. :sob:

Please don't hurt me...  /o\

#92 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Amazingly, the upper part of my skill bar does not lag me more than the awful amounts I get constantly anyway. The lower bar is a pain, though. :p_swt: Quick swish of the top sorts out my cursor.

#93 lDarkArrowl

lDarkArrowl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

Well, as the tittle.  For some players, the guild skill buff are bugged. (i say for some players, cause is happening to me and my brother so far) When my char was on a guild it has 6.7k hp, and when i left, i was  6.8k. AAAND when o joined again 6.7k  AAANd when i left AGAIN 6.3k, so i relog i got again 6.8k. see the problem here?

Guild Gymnastic skill was lv 6 btw. i bet is happening same with other guild skill too.

This.

#94 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

Theres a whole topic here in agreement that Colo equips are priced wrongly for some classes and that is a major mistake which is considered a bug.

http://forums.warppo...colo-t2-prices/

I dont know why you do this Zanbee if you are trying to russle jimmies(success, grats) dunno but you should really be more proactive fixing game issues that matter and spend less time advertising promotional FB events. Hell you are making me do your job for you right now, FFS.

This this this this this this this!

SM NEED JUSTICE  :p_cry:

#95 Mounie

Mounie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Using Window 7 (not in full screen)

- Return of the flying people and in COA after a jump from a high spot to a lower one) also saw some people dying after a jump 30M above the map XD

Actually the "flying people" doesn"t occurs all time, and still we can run away from people to be able again to see then.

- Was getting invisible while using Alice costume on my knight, and had to remove my hat so people can see me again.-> thought it has been repaired?

- Uncontrolable state while gathering items or looting on both dungeon and normal maps, rarely occurs also when you are casting. (even with nothing on the screen no char no mob..)-> lag ^^;

- Huge lag and Freeze in dungeon - especially while facing Bosses even with no aether and no pet on (to have the less possible calculation)

- Sometime Sanctuary or Deluge not showing up at all whenever the skill is shown as launched + no healing effect neither HP max increase-> I guess this can be due to lags..(in case too many skill are casted in the raid)

- People standing or dancing on Peco (some people said to me that it was still there before the last patch (so maybe to be removed from this specific patch list of issues if it is confirmed)

- While traveling from North Prontera to South Prontera the Flying Kafra kick you off so you have fall damage! this is also link with a graphical issue showing the ground as blue on the roughlty 15-20 last meters of the flying kafra travel in Prontera.--> New !

- Coliseum : Can still see people graphically shown as dead  (and so untargetable) who can fire enemies ...(not new but I thought it was corrected :/)

- Coliseum : Count down not showing up (bug or feature?)

- Coliseum : All player info are now shown (making more easy to harass a specific player) -> dunno if it is a bug or a feature...?

- Divided Plain : if I log off while close to the warp to AOD dungeon, I sometime relog in the air with an infinite fall including graphical distortion-> phantom of the worst bug ever is showing up again :-(

- Alberta : If I log off in Alberta close to mail box or close to the kafra close to the distant flying travel kafra, I sometime relog in the water away from Alberta.-> phantom of the worst bug ever is showing up again..

- During my login to the game the reaction ime is really slow and it can be 30s to 1-2mn on the loading screen phase.-> New and constant since the patch

- Can't close the window when leaving game and have to terminate the program -> New and constant

This is all I saw at this very moment

Edited by Mounie, 19 November 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#96 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

I've been getting the "not enough time to cast this skill" bug a lot more since patch. Not only on my class skills, but for summoning pets, using guild skills, and potions now. The later being a huge issue.

Edited by MorbidCoffee, 19 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#97 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

I really hope the exiting crash and the FPS issues will be fixed in this patch. Those are my biggest pet peeves.

#98 HirokiEtsuko

HirokiEtsuko

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

iwhj.jpg

Well... I think it's my connection fault. When I login with high lag, my character always looks like this and then start fall like this. The way that I use to avoid this, is using Butterfly Wings, but if I forgot... I think it's goodbye for my swordman.

kis4.jpg

• Sometimes when I in my mount, and enter in a portal... In the other side, my character looks like this in his mount (easy to solve, is cool, of course... but, is a bug).
• Pandora's Box don't drop anymore (It's better to not be intentional!)

#99 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Well... I think it's my connection fault. When I login with high lag, my character always looks like this and then start fall like this. The way that I use to avoid this, is using Butterfly Wings, but if I forgot... I think it's goodbye for my swordman.

If it happens without butterfly wings, all is not lost! You can have someone warp you to a dungeon (ask in public chats/friends, then you can use the bind warp icon on the right to get it), or try to get a GM's attention on public chat.

#100 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Crescentia "land of darkness" skill doesn't do any damage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users