11/27 Thanksgiving Week/Diane Disney Miller Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/27 Thanksgiving Week/Diane Disney Miller Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#51 luxvictoria

luxvictoria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

Oh Sithis, all those EXP Bonuses. Maybe this should kick me into gear and level up my Gunslinger, Ninja and Novice/Tae Kwon and transcend my Knight, Alchemist and Wizard. Then try to 99/70 my High Priest and Sniper. Wheee!

#52 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

Overlook should not have a higher level cap to it lol. Same for Orc Memorial.

#53 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

How about put some prize medals (hugel medal) as a reward for that thanksgiving quest as well as the pizza hat ? Its really not attractive to do that quest since that hat is useless, i bet 80 - 90 % of people doing that quest, not even wanna wear or +9 refine that hat itself,  and how small the proc it has to drop pizzas. Or maybe make it so if you +9 refine it, you can exchange it into costume version with some bonus like +10% sp/hp regen, that way people will wear that hat and refine it to +9.

And how about sword guardian and bow guardian for high TI that would be an extreme TI Mwahahaaha. Or atleast put necromancers on it.  Oh and change the mid TI map please....its really not a good map to see.  I prefer a green forest for it maybe any moscovia fields will do.

Edited by Alichi, 26 November 2013 - 07:49 AM.

#54 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

Thanks for the awesome update. I wonder what would black friday sale box contains... Ti's? Will you change the monsters or maps?

#55 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

So, have any future plan to unbound all of those hat too??

efb50fe2.gif

Yes, part of phasing them out of the shop (after they were first put in, there have been few sales of the hats a la carte) is that they will be made tradable, so when you complete future quests and get a token for a random hat, you can vend or trade the ones you don't use. 

#56 EXDRIVE

EXDRIVE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:iRO Chaos / kRO Baphomet

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

-Gangster Scarf being unbound.

Thanks Oda  :p_love: 

Psst.. anyone want to sell off their extra Gangster Scarf, please pm me your price  :p_laugh:

#57 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

next TI change ?

#58 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

wow.... time to make new account and fill in with 99 chars.

#59 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Oda, can you clarify -- will the purchased INU hats be vendable/tradeable ?   or just the new ones via the tokens?

#60 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Yes, part of phasing them out of the shop (after they were first put in, there have been few sales of the hats a la carte) is that they will be made tradable, so when you complete future quests and get a token for a random hat, you can vend or trade the ones you don't use. 

Can you give us any input about those quests? If they are ready or in the works? Or if they will be implemented as permanent quests or temporal ones?

PS: Please remove the level camp from Overlook Dungeon  :sob:

Edited by Erydanos, 26 November 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#61 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

so wait, theres only 'plans' to make the hats tradeable? it wont be immediate? i kno alot of people that have those hats and want to unload them now but cant as well as people that want them but cant afford the KP

All I did was correct you, chill out.  You obviously didn't read my post very well because you're still claiming that Jump Start event is giving 1.5x exp. It is giving 2x. The exp table for 1-99 is cut in half. Listing the various exp bonuses in a row doesn't qualify as 'math calculations' either. 

So are you saying 2x exp from Jump Event is barely noticeable compared to the normal 1.5x VIP rate?  You're right, I guess I don't get what your point is.

People are saying that because you act as though nothing is ever good enough for you.  Not that you really care, but I leveled my Paladin to 99 before Kafra Shop existed, and did 99->150 RG years later with 3-4 TIs at most. I didn't VIP until he was 130.  Tell me more about how it is to grind, cuz I have no idea. -rolleye- But you said it yourself, at least you realize your spoiled. I, on the other hand, actually am not.

sry if i tore your head off. i was kind of replying to the people before you that were complaining about it as well. 

im saying im all for exp events, but the people complaining about them being put in too much all have vip and are experiencing an exclusive event that the rest of the server is not experiencing. so paying for benefits and then complaining about them just seems like insanity to me.

*grumble grumble* I remember the annoyance of dying in TI at level 98, at about 98% EXP. 3% EXP removed due to dying because moving party. *grumble grumble* And I'm feeling the same annoyance, losing 3% EXP at Level 97 with a trans class. WTF, why even TAKE that much EXP away? Do they really think I'll go buy VIP just to lose 1% EXP when my character dies? Hell no, if I buy VIP I want it to be for more reason than a silly one like that.

C-A

lol try doing this weeks high TI on a free account lvl 140+ and losing 9-12% from salamanders spawning on top of you when the ti itself only rewards 3%. salamanders should never be in ti ever. so stupid.

#62 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Salamander is fine. just need dat firearmor+fireproof. 

#63 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

Salamander is fine. just need dat firearmor+fireproof. 

La la la la, not everyone can afford those, even when the characters are higher levels, la la la~

C-A

#64 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

La la la la, not everyone can afford those, even when the characters are higher levels, la la la~

C-A

Reset stone goes for what? 7m ea nowadays? mildly playing the game should be able to let you buy Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano Its 3m average. and Fireproof Potion only cost 2.5k per one. Considering it last for 20 min(http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/12118/) I'm 90% positive anyone who enters high ti should have enough money to supply them. +, Firearmor isnt expansive as you think. 

Edited by CharAznable, 26 November 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#65 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

C-A

oh people can't afford fireproofs that cost 2.5k each and last 20 minutes? damn seems like RO players is at a new low.

did high TI on WL and ranger, 0 reducs, 0 deaths. people just need to lrn2play

oh plz oda, plz lets just have a room full of immobile instant spawn plants that give 100k base/job exp each, normal monsters are just too hard q___q

Edited by KamiKali, 26 November 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#66 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

-Miyabi doll pet food added to Groomer NPC

-Gangster Scarf being unbound.

^can these tames just be added to a box or be dropped by the monsters already?? I find it very annoying to only have access to rare tames through events. but that's just my opinion u.u

YAY gangster scarf  :p_love:

#67 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

We need that Rainbow Scarf now huehue

#68 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

i didn't find it THAT difficult.

Pretty much sums up how I feel about leveling w/o exp events.

I like the events, I have been leveling nubs just the same but people saying it's not enough for x, y or z, smh.

#69 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Reset stone goes for what? 7m ea nowadays? mildly playing the game should be able to let you buy Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano Its 3m average. and Fireproof Potion only cost 2.5k per one. Considering it last for 20 min(http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/12118/) I'm 90% positive anyone who enters high ti should have enough money to supply them. +, Firearmor isnt expansive as you think. 

Take note that the 3 mil fire armor can only be equipped by merchant and swordie classes (unless they changed it recently and forgot to change the item description). :v But yes, fireproof pots are cheap. .-.

#70 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Take note that the 3 mil fire armor can only be equipped by merchant and swordie classes (unless they changed it recently and forgot to change the item description). :v But yes, fireproof pots are cheap. .-.

Pasana card also comes in 20m, Which shouldn't be hard obtain. Pasana does pop up in low ti a lot so its not too hard for people to obtain them either.

#71 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

Its easy to find a cheap pasana now days too . When you are 125+ you should know a little about making zeny.

#72 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

We need that Rainbow Scarf now huehue

Omg.

This sounds totally cute.

I think I want.

LOL<3

#73 carbonrow

carbonrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

Nice maintenance. Everything is fine.

#74 hioray

hioray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Wohooo~

Nice Oda.. this is magnificent Maintance...

088.gif

#75 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

Pasana card also comes in 20m, Which shouldn't be hard obtain. Pasana does pop up in low ti a lot so its not too hard for people to obtain them either.

Unless it drops only once the entire time you're there and someone else took it.

Reset stone goes for what? 7m ea nowadays?

I don't buy the Reset Stones with real cash. Nor do I get Merit Badges often or fast enough to trade in for a Reset Stone every other day.

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users