11/27 Thanksgiving Week/Diane Disney Miller Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/27 Thanksgiving Week/Diane Disney Miller Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#101 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

what are potions

lol when i read that i was instantly reminded of Jeopardy xD

(its almost like playing jeopardy too when you think about it)

#102 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

every maint thread seems to fill up with 2 types of responses to TI monsters.... they are either too hard or they dont give enough exp...some people are never happy

#103 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

every maint thread seems to fill up with 2 types of responses to TI monsters.... they are either too hard or they dont give enough exp...some people are never happy

What I think is worse is that it lets go some kind of confrontational vibe that ends up permeating the whole thread...

Now, can someone be so kind as to explain me something about Eat Gear and Enriched Hammer?

Of what I've read, Enriched Hammer allows you to upgrade weapons with nice rates at a lower cost and Eat Gear gives out Safe Certificates in exchange of over-upgraded gears so...

Do you use Enriched Hammer in order to upgrade stuff for Eat Gear or you try to over-upgrade non-valuable gears and then give them to Eat Gear in order to get Safe Certificates for Enriched Hammer?

#104 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Plz make orc archer/Catapult Mal enchantable because it's not fair hat SC get crap for bows.  And the fact that they can't be enchanted makes it worse.

#105 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

hue

#106 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

And suddenly Oda summoned VR in South Prontera,killing everyone in its sight and make them lose 3% exp
WHILE DB IS DISABLED OVER HERE
Seriously?What kind of logic is this?

Dont worry, Campitor already said they are disabling Oda.

Does this mean Dead Branches will be turned back to normal and made usable in south pront?

#107 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

After Campitor is disabled

Edited by Toxn, 26 November 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#108 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Daym, Toxn on a roll today. Made my morning together with the tentacle stuff in the other thread. :>

It really was funny, you all should go watch the stream to see how it happened.

We didn't have a thread for it or am I blind? After the joke question last time, I wanted to ask something serious for a change. .-.

#109 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Daym, Toxn on a roll today. Made my morning together with the tentacle stuff in the other thread. :>

We didn't have a thread for it or am I blind? After the joke question last time, I wanted to ask something serious for a change. .-.

http://forums.warppo...ka-tiki-lounge/

They made a new section for them. 

#110 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

Oh, how did I miss that? Thanks.

#111 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! Also Happy Hanukkah to all of us that celebrate it! I hope every has a safe one...

I guess that means TI's are staying the same.

Any chance of ever getting EMB's added to a Box?

On the new Enhanced items, that can be traded with the crystals, are there any plans to make the gear that isn't available on the market, able to earned doing quests?

It would make more sense if the original gear didn't have to be traded in in order to receive these items. These quests are time consuming, & difficult enough, consider how few crystals you get, & how many it takes to get anything. Not everyone has 9 characters, on multiple accounts, that are that high of level to do them.

Last thing. If I'm reading things correctly, does that mean after maintenance, VIP is now going to be getting 3.5x EXP for the week? Plus you're still going to keep continuing the Jump Start Event another week?

I guess we can count on more bmx3's to be in this box too. OMG I just realized he said Drops too... 3.5 DROPS??? WTF

I don't suppose HE Gum is going to be removed...

I would say thanks but I would rather have the gear & items that we need then all these extended events that go on for a month when they were supposed to only last one or two weeks. These Drop events aren't even needed. Double Exp once in awhile is more then enough.

( I'm sure I misunderstood, am wrong, or said something wrong, so I'll just apologize now, & get it over with. Can we please wipe the slate clean & start over? After all WE are FAMILY! )

Edited by Razzez, 27 November 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#112 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Unlike many, i dont have a single reason to complain about this event. It's badass. Those that don't recognize the awesomeness, STFU. If you aren't VIP and you're whining about the rates, stop your yammerin' and pay the 7 bucks to VIP. Sorry, Gravity doesn't care to cater to every puny thought you have about the game. They need to make money somehow to keep the game going for all the people who play and can't pay or contribute. To me, this act of kindness sounds like a mighty nice gesture (and i am vip), so have some damn appreciation.

The one thing that i will 'complain' about, which is non-maintenance-update related, is the freakin children that like to post "1st", "2nd" on every damn thread that comes into existence (today's lucky winners are Johnzor and twodaysago). Not a single soul on these forums cares about your lame acts of attention. No one cares that you were the first to post "1st" on a thread, especially when that post isn't followed up by anything sensibly said about the topic mentioned. Knock it off you 3-year olds.

#113 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

The one thing that i will 'complain' about, which is non-maintenance-update related, is the freakin children that like to post "1st", "2nd" on every damn thread that comes into existence (today's lucky winners are Johnzor and twodaysago). Not a single soul on these forums cares about your lame acts of attention. No one cares that you were the first to post "1st" on a thread, especially when that post isn't followed up by anything sensibly said about the topic mentioned. Knock it off you 3-year olds.

Just ignore such posts and move on, let them have their fun. You can also report posts and ask for them to be removed since they don't contribute anything ._.

#114 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Are you going to report this post too?

http://forums.warppo...-123/?p=1601381

:gg:

#115 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

Heh, Toxn was right all along. Camp is broken and should be disabled. :>

#116 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

The jump event is going on for 2 months..

#117 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Unlike many, i dont have a single reason to complain about this event. It's badass. Those that don't recognize the awesomeness, STFU. If you aren't VIP and you're whining about the rates, stop your yammerin' and pay the 7 bucks to VIP. Sorry, Gravity doesn't care to cater to every puny thought you have about the game. They need to make money somehow to keep the game going for all the people who play and can't pay or contribute. To me, this act of kindness sounds like a mighty nice gesture (and i am vip), so have some damn appreciation.

Man......you take that posts above too serious, people on this community is like to troll, joke and having fun.  If you take it too serious, then you're the kid itself ._.

Oda, can we have  umm.....   Isilla and Vanberk for Mid TI please ? And maybe dark priests for Low TI ? And for High i would like to see Necromancers

and maybe removing Gramps TI's reset will be a good balance for that Grampa Thingy, even tho its not good at your economy point of view ._.

Edited by Alichi, 27 November 2013 - 06:38 AM.

#118 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

Jokers and Banaspaty for Low TI :D

#119 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

I want to know what's in the BF Boxes naooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#120 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Light Wednesday maintenance????? How long kub?

#121 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

I want to know what's in the BF Boxes naooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I predict it will contain:
  • BB
  • Safe to 7 Box
  • HE Bubble Gum
  • BM X3
  • CD headgear
  • Magical Amp scrolls
  • [insert type] mercs
  • Kafra Blossom Card

#122 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

On the new Enhanced items, that can be traded with the crystals, are there any plans to make the gear that isn't available on the market, able to earned doing quests?
It would make more sense if the original gear didn't have to be traded in in order to receive these items. These quests are time consuming, & difficult enough, consider how few crystals you get, & how many it takes to get anything. Not everyone has 9 characters, on multiple accounts, that are that high of level to do them.

No. People are already taking time to do it, if people think its too much work they dont need to do it and no one is forcing them. If you want the item, work for it (amount of characters doesn't matter, it's not impossible with just 1, just takes longer). Things like Sun God Helm >should< remain hard to get as the item is made from a god piece. The rest of the loot needs to be recycled and it is correct they require it to enhance. Otherwise do the random route which costs 900 crystals and no item.

Edited by Ambur, 27 November 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#123 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

I predict it will contain:

• BB
  • Safe to 7 Box
  • HE Bubble Gum
  • BM X3
  • CD headgear
  • Magical Amp scrolls
  • [insert type] mercs
  • Kafra Blossom Card

I wish!!!!   :p_idea:

#124 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

Sir tentacles please i wanna raydric and khalitzburg for mid TI and alberta city map  :rice: 

#125 hioray

hioray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

Oda, did you forgot to add this info... ??

- Rudolf Hairband Increase Agi effect re-enabled and Carrot heal potency doubled until March 5, 2014

i'm glad i still have my rudolf...

044.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users