Tiki Tuesday Round Up 12-17-13 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Round Up 12-17-13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hey Y'all,

Since Oda seems to be lagging behind in the thread creation department. I figured I would create this next week's Tiki Tuesday Thread! Feel free to post your maintenance questions here and be ready for the wildest ride in Midgard!

Today's Recipe: Beer

Stout.jpg

By Jon Sullivan [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons 

http://commons.wikim.../File:Stout.jpg

Step 1: Open your container

Step 2: Pour into chilled glass.

Step 3: Enjoy. 

Last week we visited Chaos Renewal server, so this week we will be joining the fine folks at Classic: Loki

So if you have questions about RO, what it's like working in the game industry, or have other questions for us just ask it here! We're also brainstorming ideas for additional livestreams to do during the week so feel free to make suggestions!

#2 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

First

#3 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

second muwahahahah

#4 FatalityX

FatalityX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

Third!

#5 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

What have you started Camp? I still remember the thread >:|

On to the question, not sure when kRO got it and if there's any truth about the 6 months wait time, but any talk about increasing the vend limit?

EDIT:

Found the thread.

Second question, is it possible to ask for the immune shield buff?

We are asking about these. 

Edited by Oda, 17 December 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#6 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Can the change to Lich's Bone Wand from 3/10/2009 maintenance be reverted? Sight Blaster is disabled in WOE so I don't see why we can't have the old effect back :)

#7 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Instructions weren't clear.

I got my d*** caught in the ceiling fan.

Edited by Rythen, 14 December 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#8 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Why do we have to face untimely server disconnections atleast once a week. Everytime the Login Server goes down, it is not resolved for an/ hour(s).

Also, I would like to remind you that the Spam Bots are becoming more annoying than ever. Please help.

Are you guys planning to update Boxter in the upcoming maintenance?

#9 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

Inuboshi headgears.Would be great to hear an estimated date as to when we'll be getting the rest of the headgears.I'm especially looking after the ranger specific one.

#10 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

Is it possible to consider adding Bio 4 mobs (easy ones like Trentini) and Eclage mobs to the turn ins? It has been over 6 months since Eclage has been introduced and over 8 months since Bio 4 has been introduced, so I think it's fair to add them into the TIs now.

We can look into this, should not be too big an issue now. 

#11 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

can we get a choice between a costume and non costume version for the upcoming xmas headgear?

where will the Xmas quest start? is it repeatable? is there exp gain from the quest as well? and is this the only xmas quest this year?

Edited by Facekiller, 17 December 2013 - 01:50 PM.

#12 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

kRO has lot of memorial dungeons which iRO is missing. Will we get it ? If so, when ?

#13 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

For missing stuff, please be as specific as you can about which one you are talking about, if you have a kRO patch notice from irowiki that mentions it that helps a lot. 

#14 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

kRO has lot of memorial dungeons which iRO is missing. Will we get it ? If so, when ?

All of which are a part of future updates (aside from the Wave Instance which came with kROs 10th anniversary).

-

When will we see a fix to the replay system not properly showing guild emblems? I'm not sure of when exactly kRO fixed it (was over a year ago) but I do know that they have fixed it.

Currently on iRO the only way to get emblems to show up is by deleting your tmpemblem folder, opening RO and starting replay before you capture any emblems. If you stop your replay, disconnect, crash or whatever you have to redo it all again which is extremely annoying to do during woe.

I hadn't heard of that one before, I apologize. We can send in a report about that. 

#15 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

umm i was using this link as referrence: 

http://forums.warppo...-6#entry1624902

with the date of update next to each update. I thought you guys skipped few updates.

[_] Implemented Old Glastheim memorial dungeon update. (May 30th, 2012)
[_] Players will be able to access two new memorial dungeons, 'Faceworm Nest' and 'Sara's Memories', within the inner part of the dimension. (August 22nd, 2012)

These three are before the 121~ eden board update. also most of mentioned there, aren't implemented . So i thought none of the memorial dungeon mentioned here will be implemented.

Apart from that. I just watched last tiki video. About party booking, It doesn't seem to be broken to me. I don't get what everyone saying it is broken about. Also i do have a link here that you should give a look at. There are people using it.

http://forums.warppo...ooking-revival/

#16 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

is the summoner bug being fixed? as of right now if you leave the instance you cant re-enter even tho it says you have X amount of time to re-enter the summoner says youre already inside and cant re-enter....

also are the Pyramid Challenge quests now working properly to reward players once completed?

Edited by Facekiller, 17 December 2013 - 01:58 PM.

#17 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

We need a solution to the empty bottle shortage on Classic! Are there plans to solve this crisis?

Can we have the GVG rooms back on Classic?

They are back in! Take the PVP warper and the guild battle guide will be in the upper right hand area next to the free-for-all npc

How about making bg pots usable in pvp? 

Can do!

How about those blue bg pots being usable outside the castles? For pre-buffing and the like?

Can do!

HP/SP healer in the battlegrounds waiting area? 

We will add a Inn keeper NPC in the BG room. 

Seal status reset on Classic to go along with the changes?

Will have to see about that one. 

Edited by Oda, 17 December 2013 - 04:59 PM.

#18 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Is it possible to make the biolab 4 instance have a shorter cooldown to re-enter? it was 3 hours before, and then it was changed to 3 days... could it be 24 hours at least? :sigh:

Yeah, that does seem very long. 

#19 Majikero7

Majikero7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Could you remove that annoying quest you get when you job change to merchant. It keeps telling me to go to Alberta.

Which server?

#20 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

I know I've mentioned this many times but any word from the request to kRO the battlegrounds booking system interface.

"Added the battleground queue system. You can apply for the battlegrounds from anywhere, you'll be given a confirmation when the battleground actually starts. If you cancel, there will be a minute delay before you can re-apply. Afterwards you'll be returned to where you entered from. If the place isn't a Town, Field, or Regular dungeon, you'll be returned to your save point instead. (December 27th, 2011)"

Thats almost 2 years now.

Edited by Kieri, 17 December 2013 - 02:42 PM.

#21 Xealix

Xealix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

From Xelith:

A lot of discussion has been taking place about the god item creation process on Classic.

I'll keep most of the discussion to that thread, but a few things I hope you can discuss:

1. Making the Seal tokens 0 weight, character bound, only exchangable inside a guild's Castle via NPC; no trading or buying seal tokens.

2. Will the Great Wyrm MvP be a kill quest as well, or will it be limited to the 4 different spawns?

3. Once the MvP has been defeated, there is a 5 minute window to enter the hallway. Exactly how many leaders may enter the hall way in that period? Is it anyone who has done the kill quests completely or must you attack the MvP as well?

Thanks for the long read, you rock man.

#22 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

Since Novies cant go into Eden on classic how about making it so they can't get into pront either? Just move around all the 1st class job quest NPCs and make it so if you enter the Prontera warp as a novice you get the choice to goto pront field 8, 5,  6, and 1. Would help slow down the spam bots a bit I'd think.

Not sure if it's the same case for renewal but I'm sure they could have a similar feature in prontera?

Edited by needmorezleep, 19 December 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#23 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

Regarding the spam bots who shout out loud, if you configure your nospam you'll never see them say a word. The PM bots can be anywhere in the world at the moment, which we are working on. 

#24 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Regarding the spam bots who shout out loud, if you configure your nospam you'll never see them say a word. The PM bots can be anywhere in the world at the moment, which we are working on. 

Oda, just an FY, it doesn't matter if the words are in this file or not. It doesn't do a bit of good. The chat from the bot's walking around speaking out loud still shows. At this time I haven't been able to find a way this file helps. They are bypassing it somehow.

The other thing that is a pain is that any time we warp from one place to another all blocks are deleted. So we have to keep repeatedly doing /exall & blocking the same people over & over again :p_swt:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users