There are some players who intentionally grief the other team for prolonged periods of time instead of going for the win and finishing the game.
In order to prevent or discourage griefing, I propose several suggestions. If even one of these suggestions is implemented it would be enough.
1. Have a concede button. If a team concedes within the first minute of match starting, then the other team isnt awarded any main statue kills or Jehoon seals. This should discourage griefing.
2. Allow teams to disband within the map and queue up again. The other team can continue to kill main statue. This will stop teams from griefing for prolonged periods of time and allow the team that disbanded time to queue up against a different team. For this suggestion, please don't end the game straight away when 1 team leaves (game should end only when main statue is destroyed regardless of whether 1 team leaves the map or not), because it won't help much if the team that disbanded has to queue up against the team of griefers over and over again.
3. Allow teams to set up rooms for pvp and accept/decline opponents. This method has worked extremely well in another MMORPG that I have played and is probably the most recommended.
4. Ban people who repeatedly grief. I'd rather the other suggestions be implemented instead though since I can't be bothered sending in screenshots with proof, but other players might like this idea so just putting it out there.
Sooooo, let me go through all of your suggestions and break them down
1.Ur first suggestion would implement a concede button, but as u stated it, it is way too abusive because players would see their opponents, click the concede button and leave the match right away.
That way how are good teams, which are looking for fights instead of farmers, supposed to find opponents? Everyone would just dodge their team over and over again.
On the other hand if u would say the team can give up using this Concede button after about five minutes, which is a average game time if your team is seriously loosing, then i would support your first
2.Your second suggestion is as abusive as the first one, with the only difference that your only viewing it biased in this case because you said that if the game would end they would have to queue up against the same team of "griefers" again, but on the other hand you are forcing the other team to play against statues. Ever thought about the winning team only meeting Farming teams, not finding any fights and then being forced to kill statues only? I can assure you, it gets boring reaally fast. Not to mention that this is another method of easily dodging any good teams you dont want to face. I cant recommend this suggestion at all.
3.Since i have only played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 , which were both one of the most PvP-based MMORPG, i can only give you my opinion regarding my experience from them. So i dont know what other MMORPG u played where your 3rd suggestion worked well, but in these two Guild Wars games, the PvP mode is usually done by queueing up and facing a random team, UNLESS it is a tournament mode, in which u knew your opponents but you were not allowed to decline them. And trust me, they had ALOT of different PvP modes (loved the game <3) I can not see any use in the option of declining opponents, its just as "Baddiez" already said, it will either be abused by farming parties, or used to dodge the good teams again. I can not see any use in this suggestion as well.
4. As you actually want to try and ban people that are just repeatedly killing you on a PvP map , you probably take this way too much to heart, it is just normal being killed on a PvP map, and sometimes the opponents are pretty cruel or have someone that sadly farms on their team so they wont end the game, if you actually find yourself in a game that is just being prolonged or spawncamped, just the beautiful blue wing that saves your time, and see the inability in disbanding the party as penality for leaving a PvP map and leaving your team behind. But banning people is going way too far and probably has no chance of even getting suggested.
There you go, i went through your suggestions, explained my opinion and hope you can stop posting that my guild is full of griefers that create bad reputation for us.
And at last: YES , we would probably all rather fight players who fight back instead of farmers, actually if you say "We are farming" in the beginning, it makes me want to deny you the farm, as you dont even try to play the PvP map, i wouldnt really mind if u go to farming after a failed attempt, in which you died at the statue or dragon or wherever, but going to farming right away or EVEN asking the other party to accept their farming before the match is starting, makes me furious. So if we actually meet , then just try to play the mode, if you fail because the other team is better in terms of strategy or gear, its fine , then go and farm a bit till the game is over. but please stop farming right away or even asking before the match starts.
^I am not really implying that you are one of these farmers since i have no clue who you are. Just saying in general how most of us feel when we say that^^.