#51 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

sadly (edited because too much crying) has already a nasty reputation due their griefers, they don't only spawn camp kill you, they HUMILLIATE YOU,BULLY YOU, INSULTING YOU AND STUFF

Even LoL has a tribunal system to punish the bad mannered people, since 5vs5 it's a semi MOBA mode, it needs to be regulated and people being banned because that.

Edited by HunkSurvivor, 17 December 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#52 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Please do mention the countless insults you have directed towards my guildies and I when you are going to post here.

Also I would like to say

I DO FARM YOU IN 5V5 I ADMIT I FARM YOU EVERY TIME I AM IN A GAME WITH YOU AND I SPAWN CAMP YOU.

Why?

Because you are a toxic player that I do not like.

You repeatedly insult me and my friends,

You baselessly accuse us of hacking and bugging on multiple occasions.

You go to a PVP map and want to REPORT me for KILLING you ? 

Did I mention I do not like you?

Should I say you emotionally bully us by insulting us? Shouldn't you be banned also then?

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO A PVP MAP EXPECT TO BE KILLED IT IS PVP PLAYER VS PLAYER NOT PLAYER VS MOBS.

Edited by Baddiez, 17 December 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#53 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

sadly Exodus has already a nasty reputation due their griefers, they don't only spawn camp kill you, they HUMILLIATE YOU,BULLY YOU, INSULTING YOU AND STUFF

Even LoL has a tribunal system to punish the bad mannered people, since 5vs5 it's a semi MOBA mode, it needs to be regulated and people being banned because that.

I hope they banned you from tribunal because your the most toxic person I have seen on this forum. I've done 5v5 a few times and have yet to meet anyone that will "HUMILLIATE YOU,BULLY YOU, INSULTING YOU AND STUFF." You claim you have a bunch of tickets ready to be sent? Lets see them because I'm quite curious what kind of bull -_- you have conjured up. I'm done sitting idle watching you talk -_- because you spam in every other thread talking nonsense.

Edited by jdmtouch, 17 December 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#54 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

lol i don't insult anyone, i changed, you haven't changed, you need a punishment to change your behaviour like me.

I'll be happy to see that.

It's not only you, the rest of your friends are as well. not the same 1-1 than 10-1. respect others before asking respect. i'm not the only one who thinks like that about you.

Edited by HunkSurvivor, 17 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#55 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

I hope they banned you from tribunal because your the most toxic person I have seen on this forum. I've done 5v5 a few times and have yet to meet anyone that will "HUMILLIATE YOU,BULLY YOU, INSULTING YOU AND STUFF." You claim you have a bunch of tickets ready to be sent? Lets see them because I'm quite curious what kind of bull -_- you have conjured up. I'm done sitting idle watching you talk -_- because you spam in every other thread talking nonsense.

Nope, playing since 2010, never banned and you have no right to talk to-about me because I haven't done anything to you, so stop the mocking against me.

#56 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

I wonder if he's gonna block you like he blocked me LMAO

#57 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

exodus and ice are a bunch of dicks. i even have a lot of tickets ready to being send as reports :3

Nope, playing since 2010, never banned and you have no right to talk to-about me because I haven't done anything to you, so stop the mocking against me.

I'm in Exodus and good job ninja editing your last post in response to Baddiez. When you broadly state Exodus and Ice, you are claiming the entire guild and its memebers as a whole. You wonder why you get so much -_- from a lot of us?

I wonder if he's gonna block you like he blocked me LMAO

pinkhono forever lurking.

Edited by jdmtouch, 17 December 2013 - 12:48 AM.

#58 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

I'm in Exodus and good job ninja editing your last post in response to Baddiez. When you broadly state Exodus and Ice, you are claiming the entire guild and its memebers as a whole. You wonder why you get so much -_- from a lot of us?

i'm just confirming what people said about you, and no, not the entire guild but their strongest members are bad mannered and need to be toned down

Edited by HunkSurvivor, 17 December 2013 - 12:34 AM.

#59 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

i'm just confirming what people said about you, and no, not the entire guild but their strongest members are bad mannered and need to tone down

So talking -_- about guilds on the public forums is "confirming what people said about you?" Don't you think there's a better way to go about this then defacing an entire guild?

Edited by jdmtouch, 17 December 2013 - 12:35 AM.

#60 Nostus

Nostus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

Dude, I really think you're taking this vendetta you have against Exodus way to far. Whenever I face them in 5v5's I know I'm going to lose but they always rush the victory as fast as they can as to not waste ours or their time. I already have three of the event quests done with a fourth almost completed and Ive only been running 5v5's since last night so it's not as bad as a problem as you're making it out to be. You made your point, others made their point, does this flaming have to continue?

#61 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Why people like this one never got sick or die young  :heh:

What makes you think your'e popular? huh? You cant even kill ratmaster h

Edited by Reyaje, 17 December 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#62 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

Does that mean I have the right to talk about you?

sadly (edited because too much crying) has already a nasty reputation due their griefers, they don't only spawn camp kill you, they HUMILLIATE YOU,BULLY YOU, INSULTING YOU AND STUFF

Lol. I'm sure that if I made as many threads about you or post you would be the first one bitching to the mods to ban me, and it should say edited due to breach in forums rule.

#63 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

lol i wasnt going to bother commenting but considering your calling out my guild once again . why dont you just stop, if u dont like pvp then stay out of it.

beside i remember one match against you , you got killed and the first thing you wrote was im reporting you like seriously , this is a game just enjoy it.

also leave exodus alone just cuz they love pvp and are OP doesnt give u reasons to deface their entire guild or mine for that matter

#64 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

^ +1 [Completely agree with those points you made]

And hunk your post serves no purpose but to anger people. Ice has slaughtered me several times and you know what I do when they slaughter me? I go "shietttt they are good, I hope I get qued against them again till I win!" The entire point of the master jeehoon site is to defeat the other team - not to watch them afk and bwing out. You'll never get better if you never try. Those teams you complain about have played on the jeehoon site since day 1 of its release, thats why they are so skilled at it. Reporting people because they killed you on a pvp map makes absolutely no sense. Sorry if im being blunt, but it really doesnt make sense to me. What does make sense is making equally geared players vs eachother rather then have undergeared individuals fighting overly geared individuals.

And its very unfair that people are building up hate towards players for playing the game the way it was intended to be played. I feel guilty everytime i kill someone on the map and honestly thats just not right.

^_^ i want to fight Chii lol :)
we should arrange some type of Ice Vs Exo pvp game lol i think it would be fun

#65 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

I was thinking of organizing a type of random q event where ice guild teams and exo teams all random q at the same time no premades whoever is on your team will be your team for the tourney and offer some sort of a prize for the winning team :P, but atm I'm poor Q_Q.

#66 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

I was thinking of organizing a type of random q event where ice guild teams and exo teams all random q at the same time no premades whoever is on your team will be your team for the tourney and offer some sort of a prize for the winning team :P, but atm I'm poor Q_Q.

actually even if no prize can be rewarded i think it would still be alot of fun ^_^ we should, definetly organize something like this soon

#67 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

By calling out and judging entire guilds based on the attitude of few of their members, plus insulting them and accusing them in public, does NOT make you any better than what you claim to dislike, Hunk. I, too, know people from some guilds that have a very bad behaviour as well, but there's also other members who are nice and legit and have never mocked anyone nor bragged about anything. You can't judge the entire guild just for what some did/do. With this attitude right now you're just proving to be as bad and toxic as those griefing, mocking, harrassing, bragging, etc.

Please refrain from accusing anyone in here. Rumours travel faster than light, and I know for a fact not all of them are so true as they seem.

Killing players in a pvp map isnt the problem in Jehoon's. If I go there, I'd expect to be killed as much as I will kill someone, or something. The problem is that some people do want to farm for the runes or whatever, and it's too hard to do so if you get paired to teams that end the match in seconds. It is also hard to get any win, no matter how good you are, if you get constantly paired against a team not only organized prior match, but also heavily overgeared stacked on def runes, chaos runes/gear, p2w items, and anything that would make it quite impossible to win against them unless they were lagging or derping around. There's a limit to where something is "hard but doable and challenging" and when it's "unnecessarily hard". I personally don't ask Jehoon's or any pvp instance to be "super easy"; it would defeat the point of competition. But if its the same teams monopolizing the wins, thus not really allowing much room for others to progress further or catch up to them, thus increasing the gap within the playerbase, thus making those same teams the same ones winning constantly and hoarding the runes... that's not a challenge, thats just stupidly imbalanced. Don't get me wrong, I know it is somewhat possible to do Jehoon's and not be facerolled in 2seconds, and actually have decent balanced matches... but thats so rare and it will be rarer after next patch. The gap is increasing faster, people isnt able to catch up and a lot are feeling like "bugging bosses" and "premaking in colo" are the only ways to progress (which shouldn't be happening). Less people able to participate in endgame and higher tier content means said content is only done always by the same people and, trust me, that gets boring immediately. If devs didn't want people to bother farming or doing quests in a pvp map, they shouldn't have included said quests in said map at all.

To add to topic, a bad and toxic attitude totally discourages other people from trying or doing anything. We can just ignore until we're fed up with it. We shouln't be constantly having to play and ignore players who just can't shut up and think they're gods, or even those who get mad if you killed them in fair terms, or those accusing you of crap. They should get off their mighty horse and grow up. I want to have fun, not to be harrassed by immature idiots.

Edited by TifaValentine, 17 December 2013 - 05:31 AM.

#68 3445130822061038267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:44 AM

The title of this thread piqued my curiosity endlessly! Grief? Never! In an MMORPG, there are people who feel aggrieved? Shocking! I am aghast! How terribly groundbreaking... That in a faceless/nameless community full of ego's that someone feels aggrieved by the actions of another faceless/nameless entity? Egad! Whatever is the world coming to...

Oh wait, not forgetting that this is a forum board, and that the majority of people here will never understand the minutiae of sarcasm, i will spell it out for you, hopefully in words and illustrations that make it easier to understand: You're giving people an opportunity, to literally maim one another, without EVER having to be judged by any war crime tribunal, and you expect people to behave? It's not going to happen.

In this "epeen" driven community (Apologies to the ladies out there, my lack of erudite vernacular necessitates the utilisation of aforementioned terminology), people who are not interested in fighting are henceforth known as, collateral damage. After all, everyone's deaths are "for the greater good".

Haha, okay, enough of the satirical (yet painfully true) comments. Allow me to link you all to an interesting article regarding human nature, and the propensity to become inhumane, all in the name of science! This first link will bring you to a summary page of what happened there, and this second link will be for the more interested people who actually would like to see a powerpoint presentation of what happened! (Yes, for those of you who are wondering, it is Zimbardo's experiment.)

Now for those of you who actually took the effort (piqued curiosity like me), and clicked the link, i'm glad you did, and hope you can see why i posted that. "Deindividuation" is the keyword from that, and the link to the OP is the self-same reason. People who are hiding behind their online persona/facade are led to much more inhuman behaviour. How many of these people actually would do the same thing, to a friend? a neighbour? A sporting teammate? or a sporting rival? a fellow student? a colleague? Basically, anybody you interact with on a regular basis, face to face, would their behaviours there be the same as their behaviours here? Or, playing the devil's advocate (yes, that's a personal favourite of mine), is there even a NEED for people to be nice? Is playing games not an escape for people, from reality? 

Let me get this out of the way, by no means, do i condone bullying, in any way, shape or form. In my area of work, i come across situations in which bullying has caused irreversible damage to people's psyche, on a regular basis. None of them, have been pleasant stories. However, there are some people in the online community *names are not allowed, i know", who are literally trying their best to aggravate everyone and anyone. I do wonder, about the people behind these facades sometimes... 

Why all the introduction? I just want to say, if everyone in the community were to remember that behind every annoying character you meet, lies a real person. Who could in theory be a relative, friend or someone halfway across the globe from you... Would this topic even exist? Okay, now that the moralistic code is dealt with, onto the game mechanics. :)) (You've done well, reading this far)

Take this opinion as you will from a person who farms and does not take colo seriously.

Part of why people farm instead of TRY as you put it, is they already know they don't stand a chance or don't have an interest in PvP. However, there are rewards given that better the pve experience as well as items desired such as union boxes and phantom stones.

As in another game I played PVP and PVE were not separated,which caused a conflict between the player-base. It wasn't until the developer acknowledged the problem, and the communities compromised that it got better.

It would solve a few issues if Jehoon had a third option, wherein farmers had a timed limit and no player enemies to fight. But instead, allow two teams to compete to clear their own side, awarding pve rewards.

Then make pvp mode award only pvp rewards. Lessen the connection by making farming less beneficial in this version. But enhance the benefits for player statue kills.

A concede button could work, only if a drawback were attached. Say 15 minute lockout.

Match-ups could work, but it would still need work to make it fair. Use the highest pvp rank to determine match-ups. People who are strong will match with those alike. Novices will battle novices.

Anything can be solved with compromise, not with accusations and insults.

MadamOnara, your post here suggests to me, maturity in thinking and action. Thank you for having the courage to post this, especially the last sentence, if there were a way to broadcast that sentence to all players! (wishful thinking), kudos to you. 

Maturity in seeing that PVP/PVE should not mix, if they DO, it has got to be in only slightly beneficial, mostly non-consequential ways. For example, spinels, thief pots, and those daily rewards, yes. :) That's a good reward in itself, why? Because for the majority of people, they just want to go in there to fight other people, who want to fight. (I have guildies who just adore that place, if they could, they would live in that map. For those of you who do not know, i am in IcE, yes, i refer to my guildie, a certain assassin who would totally live in a purely pvp world.)

And its very unfair that people are building up hate towards players for playing the game the way it was intended to be played. I feel guilty everytime i kill someone on the map and honestly thats just not right.

Feliface/Chii: Your post was admirable, giving suggestions in all you did while standing up for your guildies! Again, happy to see such maturity being displayed, somehow, somewhere, a fairy lives again. :))  Although, i would like to add... what is really, "just not right", is the fact you're able to kill someone on the jehoon map, as a priest in the first place... Somehow, that's just not right! 

The real problem is that farming quests were put on a pvp map in the first place. Of course people want to farm, its the fastest way to get 5 defense runes. There should have been a way to enter the map outside of a pvp match for farming, then farmers and pvpers would be happy. Farming isn't going to be an issue after Wednesday anyway, since the event is ending.

The real issue with this area is gear balancing, which is only exacerbated by how much of a difference the runes make. When you try to fight against a team where you can only do 5 hp damage per hit of course you're going to stop caring, what's the point? I'm very interested in doing pvp in this area when I'm done with my runes, but I predict after Wednesday its going to be almost impossible to get an opponent unless you bring in 10 people yourself.

LadyRava, your post here was of particular interest to me, namely because of your bold (yet probably true) predictions! That jehoon will be a ghost town (seriously though, in the CORNER of payon? thank goodness for the scrolls). However, what i would really like to know is where and when did the GM/CM's say that the event was ending? As far as i was concerned, the only official release has been that the Jehoon Participation Event was ending (The one where you stand a chance to win some costume and mount)... But nothing about the event that gives the runes in game away as ending! Now, obviously, i do not follow the forums as closely as i should, or spend as much time on here as i should, that i might have missed something. However, if anyone would be so kind as to direct me to where it says that, i would be ever so grateful.

The other point raised here that was of particular interest was that of gear balancing. I think it's fair to say that most people recognise there is a difference between a new level 50, and one with chaos gear. However, where do you draw the line of balance? Do you, give everyone the same base stats as in colo? (That won't happen, and the reason why is the people who pride themselves on pvp will SPEND AS MUCH MONEY AS NECESSARY, to equip their character to be the best they can be in pvp, if you balance it out, why would they spend?) To extrapolate further, does that equate to WoE being balanced too? and that castle buffs will work only in the WoE map? Where does anyone draw the line? ALL PVP only affects PVP, and all PVE affects only PVE? Should the game go completely to a perpetually open PVP map?

As loathe as i am to admit it, FlukeSG's suggestion has some merit. Now, with the system already installed, if people all have to solo queue and are randomly grouped (1st/3rd/5th/7th/9th person to queue in one team, and 2nd/4th/6th/8th/10th in the other)[alternatively, what flukesg said, after 10 people queue, randomise the groups and go!], and run, there would be an element of the unknown in each of those runs. However, in that were to happen, all benefits of any sort have to be removed (other than perhaps those dailies), and perhaps trading seals for extra consumables. Obviously, then, that would defeat the original purpose proposed by Kurohono, to have 5-man (guild) team fight in a pvp-type event. Although, that could always be run by the GM's as special events (just saying it's a possibility, although i understand that's more work for them).

Alright, enough of my walls-of-text, for now.

-Sagacity

#69 hyunau

hyunau

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO A PVP MAP EXPECT TO BE KILLED IT IS PVP PLAYER VS PLAYER NOT PLAYER VS MOBS.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why your guild gets so butthurt when I kill them in WoE :^)

#70 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

*Does not take the bait.

#71 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:19 AM

-Sagacity

Stop using big words.

#72 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

I spent quite a bit of time farming 5v5, I'll be the first to admit it.  I hate PVP and only attend for the rewards that are usable in PVE.  And while certainly I ran into a lot of teams/people who I didn't particularly like, and I did get quite irritated when people would continually slaughter my team members when they clearly weren't interested in fighting or were more or less unable to fight back.  Most times once we recognized a team we would try to fight back.  It was usually hopeless since most of the group was bapho H geared at best and most teams we encountered who were wanting an actual fight were chaos geared, so it probably didn't seem like we were actually trying even though we were.

I can say I've only felt explicitly bullied/harassed by 4 or so people out of the many I've run into there.

All of them were rangers who would:

• Spawn camp, a favorite method being going into hide mode and spamming traps all over the spawn point and then summoning falcons and taunting the melee classes who have no way of fighting back
  • Go into hide mode and wait for us to start killing a neutral statue/dragon, then get the last hit so they get the buff/we get the debuff
  • Attack melee classes through walls and taunt them since they had no way of fighting back
  • Make fun of tanks because they don't do very much damage and lack ranged attacks (usually by hiding/placing a trap on them/running away/sending falcon with a PK scroll, then making fun of them in chat for pretty much being defenseless, or killing their team members and watching them struggle to kill a statue with their low damage.  Yes, it still takes forever even with a 150% damage bonus on statues.)

I guess what I'm getting at is rangers are jerks.

#73 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

^_^ i want to fight Chii lol :)
we should arrange some type of Ice Vs Exo pvp game lol i think it would be fun

^ Omg yes '-' this would be epic!  : D

Feliface/Chii: Your post was admirable, giving suggestions in all you did while standing up for your guildies! Again, happy to see such maturity being displayed, somehow, somewhere, a fairy lives again. :))  Although, i would like to add... what is really, "just not right", is the fact you're able to kill someone on the jehoon map, as a priest in the first place... Somehow, that's just not right! 

Your right.... i shudnt be killin in the first place! D: but see this is why im a horrible priest to have on team! D: ! Only just recently went back to hybrid build so i cant resist all that dotting and those holy rays of genesis! '-'

#74 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

they mad LOL

TOKSGZb.png

#75 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

He is so proud of himself though. Fact that 80% of people here knows what kind of an A   S  S you are.  20% of your so-called friends either they just hitting you from behind or just ultra super duper friggin dumb. 

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users