#126 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

Anyone have notice of Aura Heal? I want know if they plan "fix" this skill in master level.

#127 Imnostar

Imnostar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

its clearly says in the patch notes:

B. Monsters will have different types of elemental abilities now.

- Depending on the elemental refinement you have on your weapon, you could do double, normal, or half damage to the monster you are fighting.

#128 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

Yes but mages have elements built into their skills so assuming weapon ele carrys over to spells makes no sense.

#129 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

I am sure all noels will forgive being forgotten, if we get lvl 6 awakening.

If this is not increased, it is like noels are being nerfed since everyone else

is getting a transform.

Edited by NuwaChan, 18 December 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#130 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

My take as to why the Noel classes aren't going to get a Master form is this: This update was supposed to have come MUCH earlier on or was supposed to have been implemented at the game's launch but then got cut back. Why? Because we've had loading screens showing Morroc since the game's start and Morroc was already placed on the map at the start as well. I get the feeling they swapped out the order of what they wanted to do and also feel Noels weren't even finished and probably were supposed to start off with more than one starting class. I'm not trying to be negative but that's just the vibe I'm getting. This doesn't mean the content isn't going to be good. If they took this long they were probably trying to work out a lot of bugs. Let's hope we don't get so many more this time.

I must say I'm really surprised Master Class update is here already. I was expecting it to come more around next month since they were planning to give us the holiday event to do. Now I'm not sure what to do first. XD. I have tons of questions about Master Class though that I'd really like to have some more information about or get answered. I feel a little lost going into this, which isn't so good. I may wait and see what others do first or if it gets answered along the way. My only other question I have now is.... when is the update for the second half of Master Classes coming? Will it be a long while off or something you're planning to do in the near future?

I'm am glad to hear the lag is fixed. Now if we could finally get position errors to be fixed that would be the two biggest issues this game is facing solved and actually make this game decently playable again. I know you guys can do it. Get 'er done~

Also are we to just npc our ori/elu?

Where are we going to get crystals for crafting for other jobs now that the refinement system has changed?

How do we make punchers and runes now?

What happens to Alchemists that learned how to process ori/elu?

Will crystals and ori be removed from attendance boxes?

What are we going to do with 100 pieces of ori/elu with the event reward that's going on now? Will this be changed?

How is skill reset going to work with Master Classes? Are we locked in to our old stats or can we still start from scratch to reset ALL the points?

Will enemies in this new area drop large bags :D? You do realize collecting pieces that spell out master level is going to take up like half a medium bag...

For some of the items we can get in exchange for Master points if it's not already there or a drop can you add in large bags please?

#131 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:25 AM

How many times can you expand storage?

#132 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

How many times can you expand storage?

As I remember, 5 times. the first 2 times will finish Storage 1. The next 3 times will open 60 slots on storage 2 o.o

#133 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

As I remember, 5 times. the first 2 times will finish Storage 1. The next 3 times will open 60 slots on storage 2 o.o

Ok thank you!

#134 Flash2k6

Flash2k6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'm updating the database right now. Might take a while because I have some compatibly problems due to the massive changes. The new skill descriptions are "done": http://www.roguard.n...se/iRO/classes/

#135 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

Sadly, I'm a pure Falcon ranger, so I dont have vulcan.... I want falcons' damage to be doubled :3

I don't want that o.o

#136 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

Its a PASSIVE that doesn't need to be toggled. Its the same crap as all the tank passives and the other classes.

Please stop complaining about a class that not only has ridiculous matk/atk but top dps when you get a pet and yes their transformation is better. We get 35% more attack and movement speed and 15% defense. The only trade off is the acceleration.

> Implying ALL cres players run with lv4 pets like it were super easy. We can't "force" everyone who plays a cres to get a lv4 pet asap just based on their atk/matk passive. We're playing RO2, not Pokemon or SMT. I wouldnt want to a "pet" to be my main skill/reason of usefulness. Thats ridiculous, sorry, but it's what I think.

That said, noone even thought of this Ymir Child form stacking with that of assassins' shizload of self-buffs? They're already one of the fastest around and aren't exactly weak; you're giving them yet another strong -altho temp- buff. And yet I don't complain nor care, but people complain of noels wanting a form too?. I've known SO many people that used to complain about cres being weak and useless and only a debuff class... and now that there's GOOD and STRONG crescentias around and players have found ways to improve them... people complain that they're "op" -.- This community amazes me sometimes. Most people only see things from their own point of view and don't even try to see the whole picture. They either think everyone who plays [insert class regarded as op here] is super strong and facerolls anything, or whoever plays [insert some class regarded as weak] sucks. Its more about the players skills than the actual class. Even "op" classes need balances sometimes, and I don't mean nerf or buff, but whole rebalance. Which is something Gravity devs seem to fail at doing.

#137 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

I'm updating the database right now. Might take a while because I have some compatibly problems due to the massive changes. The new skill descriptions are "done": http://www.roguard.n...se/iRO/classes/

If this is true I'm a little disappointed in the ranger skills chosen to be increased. Arrow Shower is a skill no ranger uses since we're better for pure dps than crowd control and sharpshooting is not a great skill. I would have liked to see extra ranks in windwalk, double strafing or main ranger. My main focus is going as fast as possible so increasing our skills that helped with that would have been nice.

#138 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

What!!! Vulcan max lv goes up to 10, why falcon is still 5!!!!

#139 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

cn ppl connect yet?

#140 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:19 AM

Holy dink those percentages tho

lvl 5 bash going from like 30% to 250%

lvl 5 shield cannon going from 88% to 880%

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

#141 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

Holy dink those percentages tho

lvl 5 bash going from like 30% to 250%

lvl 5 shield cannon going from 88% to 880%

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Take the number you see and divide it for 10.....

#142 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

I wish soulmakers had ignition too. :p_sad:

#143 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Are they still busy with the servers? I can't connect to the game :(

#144 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

If this is true I'm a little disappointed in the ranger skills chosen to be increased. Arrow Shower is a skill no ranger uses since we're better for pure dps than crowd control and sharpshooting is not a great skill. I would have liked to see extra ranks in windwalk, double strafing or main ranger. My main focus is going as fast as possible so increasing our skills that helped with that would have been nice.

Also are those casting times accurate? Are skills that were instant cast like poison arrow now going to have a casting time? I really really hope not.

#145 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

Are they still busy with the servers? I can't connect to the game :(

Patching servers are apparently up but I've failed patching three times now, so I'd give it a bit more time. Login servers are down.

Alternatively: http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

#146 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Take the number you see and divide it for 10.....

oh lol that makes more sense

#147 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Patching servers are apparently up but I've failed patching three times now, so I'd give it a bit more time. Login servers are down.

Alternatively: http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

They didn't have that much trouble with the WoE update so why is this taking so long?

#148 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

Also are those casting times accurate? Are skills that were instant cast like poison arrow now going to have a casting time? I really really hope not.

"Obtain 15 Concentration

Shoots arrow to the enemy and inflicts damage equaling 453% of your Physical Damage, and decreases the target's Movement Speed by 70% for 5 sec. (Cool Time: 4 sec.)"  

Look at these sweet little words :3

#149 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

They didn't have that much trouble with the WoE update so why is this taking so long?

WoE was one map and one game mode.

This is apparently a revamp of the entire game on top of new maps, raid dungeons, skill rebalances, loot tables, elemental properties, etc.

#150 Vynnyx

Vynnyx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:iRO - Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

Any help me, please: 

http://forums.warppo...ease/?p=1627133

:sob:

Reply to this topic