DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

Some where to exchange the ores would be nice. I took a while to get some ores, been saving them to upgrade my weapons and stuff and now they've been rendered useless...

Or at least make that change for the Master Class.

Any equipment before, say t2 colo and the previous Hard DGs still being able to use them.

And wasn't noels supposed to get a new form as well? Or at least I had recalled hearing that somewhere (can't recall where, apologies). Is going to make it harder to lvl up my Cres. xD

#102 Kittehx

Kittehx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

i didn't see a Line in there saying they Fixed the Land of Darkness Skill..... if its still broken i'mma be a very Sad Crecentia....

#103 Yuushiro

Yuushiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

aqoNypx.png

My body is ready for the servers to go live tomorrow post patch.

dont go alone..i got your back :p_laugh:

#104 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

6 minute duration and 20 minute cooldown? NO THANKS!! D: I feel like the cooldown as it is works well enough to hit it for raid bosses when you're on a fairly equivalent gear tier (and when you're over it, do you really need the form??) I don't get all the rage over no new form for noels.. I have a SM I quite enjoy, and I'm fine with just skill boosts/tweaks. :p_swt:

#105 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Or level 6 Death Grip, since we're not going to be able to get a new form, and only able to use that skill in that form. Every other class seems to be getting their final skill boosted, so I could see that happening. :p_laugh:

That's a pretty good possibility. From all the classes I've seen, all of their "finishers" are getting doubled. Rage Strike, Flame Explosion, Arrow Vulcan, Shadow Explosion, Guillotine Fist, etc... Those are the 5 I can confirm as of now.

#106 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

Priests I suppose would be Ray of Genesis?

#107 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

Priests I suppose would be Ray of Genesis?

Spoiler

#108 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:07 AM

A. Most monsters will have their abilities re-balanced.

B. Monsters will have different types of elemental abilities now.

- Depending on the elemental refinement you have on your weapon, you could do double, normal, or half damage to the monster you are fighting.

Just bring back the mofo card system ffs @#$%^&$%^&*()

#109 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

I will just be happy if the lag is gone...especially on my noel.  

The new log in screen is pretty, I can't wait til I can actually log in and see all the new stuff!

#110 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

dont go alone..i got your back :p_laugh:

You still need to talk to Hans for the chasing the Saintess quest.

I wonder how many ppl have done the goblin mask, and sandarman quests?

Edited by NuwaChan, 18 December 2013 - 05:12 AM.

#111 foxfight

foxfight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

That's a pretty good possibility. From all the classes I've seen, all of their "finishers" are getting doubled. Rage Strike, Flame Explosion, Arrow Vulcan, Shadow Explosion, Guillotine Fist, etc... Those are the 5 I can confirm as of now.

-whispers- And Moonlight Dance?..

#112 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

You still need to talk to Hans for the chasing the Saintess quest.

I wonder how many ppl have done the goblin mask, and sandarman quests?

I have done them.  I don't really see the big deal with the Sandarman quest...why does everyone hate it so much?

#113 None77

None77

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

any know when the server come back ?

#114 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

I have done them.  I don't really see the big deal with the Sandarman quest...why does everyone hate it so much?

Running through the longest dungeon for a boss fight that lasts 30s-1min depending on your DPS kinda sucks. And then the cutscene will bug out for some users too.

#115 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

6 minute duration and 20 minute cooldown? NO THANKS!! D: I feel like the cooldown as it is works well enough to hit it for raid bosses when you're on a fairly equivalent gear tier (and when you're over it, do you really need the form??) I don't get all the rage over no new form for noels.. I have a SM I quite enjoy, and I'm fine with just skill boosts/tweaks. :p_swt:

It would essentially be the same as having two transformations, duration-wise. I still don't see why we're not getting one, but if the other skills are beefed up enough, maybe I won't be complaining as much... :p_swt:

any know when the server come back ?

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

#116 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

Running through the longest dungeon for a boss fight that lasts 30s-1min depending on your DPS kinda sucks. And then the cutscene will bug out for some users too.

Well if you just want the quest it's not a big deal to sneak back there and get it.  But if you fight your way through...I dunno I think it's sorta fun.

I can understand the bug thing though.  Luckily I have only experienced that once.

#117 ItsFierce

ItsFierce

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

It would essentially be the same as having two transformations, duration-wise. I still don't see why we're not getting one, but if the other skills are beefed up enough, maybe I won't be complaining as much... :p_swt:

You're complaining before we even find out what skills are being affected by the new content. Calm down and just wait like the rest of us to see what horrible imbalances are brought into the game.

#118 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:49 AM

You're complaining before we even find out what skills are being affected by the new content. Calm down and just wait like the rest of us to see what horrible imbalances are brought into the game.

I'm more or less just complaining about the fact that Noels won't be getting a Master Form like other classes, but we'll see if it makes a difference or not. :p_swt:

#119 None77

None77

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thnx for the info sir :D

#120 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Sadly, I'm a pure Falcon ranger, so I dont have vulcan.... I want falcons' damage to be doubled :3

#121 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

I haven't gone past CoA since I refused to bug/Embus through content and I only play in casual guilds. In Bapho/PvE/CoA, I just time transform to get maximum use during the boss.. an extra 3 minutes wouldn't really boost the boss battle, but waiting an extra *10* to use it again would be a major pain in the ass.

edit: Came out a little harsh - it's not meant to be a specific dig. If the looping/reset bugs are still in.. arghhh more reasons to be annoyed. I am sad that I will have missed out on the chance to do the more difficult content legit, but it is what it is (expecting master levels to make things much easier). Point being, I've yet to run into a situation where longer duration would be more helpful. No ill feelings. <3

Edited by raela, 18 December 2013 - 05:56 AM.

#122 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

Sadly, I'm a pure Falcon ranger, so I dont have vulcan.... I want falcons' damage to be doubled :3

I would like that too!

#123 Nostus

Nostus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:57 AM

I'm more or less just complaining about the fact that Noels won't be getting a Master Form like other classes, but we'll see if it makes a difference or not. :p_swt:

How awesome would it be if when you logged in and Master Classed your awakening was  buffed and changed to increase duration and effect :P?

#124 Dijkstra99x

Dijkstra99x

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:58 AM

Just bring back the mofo card system ffs @#$%^&$%^&*()

^this lol yeah it would be good if they start doing that :D

#125 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

Can GMs/CMs clarify the elemental system thing (especially it's interaction with mages) please?

Edited by elvenne, 18 December 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users