I wanted to discuss some changes to CD in one post if we can. There are a lot of complaints, proposed changes, etc but they are spread all over the forums. Please try to refrain from trolling, fighting, trash talking, making fun of people, etc. If you have a complaint, post a suggestion for change. The more ideas with good reasoning we can come up with the more helpful it is to the Devs.
1. Mana Break skill - with everyone being able to get this skill it is mostly annoying as hell. At least after you die in Cd and are respawned, you should be able to regen your mp as well as your HP. I always thought that you did, but I have not yet any time I died. So I die because of no MP, and on respawn still no regen. I don't know how I feel about the skill, and I think it is being abused from the original concept, but if keeping it let us regen MP on death.
2. I think clerics should not get points for healing the crystal. I think we should be able to heal it, but not get points for it. If we are still getting such high points, then healing points overall should be adjusted. But first try no points for healing the crystal.
3. I think once clerics get no points for healing the crystal we might see less clerics playing. But if not then the number of FS clerics allowed in should be adjusted again. 5 or 6 clerics per side make for boring wars where the crystal never goes down and very few people die. And if you are 1 cleric vs 4 clerics it is a very miserable game. The wars are not wars anymore.
4. AOE stuns, sleeps, mutes - In my opinion there are way too many of these between the classes. I can see a class having one or two to help get away from an enemy, etc. But some classes have too many of them and they are strong.
5. To help get Akram Arena going with a lot of people have a scheduled time for it to go, maybe 4 times a day. And increase the numbers to 15/side with no maximum limit. Make it so people can't sign up for any other pvp games except for AA for maybe 15 min before it goes. AA is fun with a lot of people and I think if we get them going more people will like them.