HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:22 PM

Have you ever seen a RG killing a 35K HP Rune Knight with KVM gears with one poke (aka Exceed Break)? If this doesn't get nerf fixed then I might as well make a RG so I too can kill people with one poke.

35k HP? When they can break your shield then poke you for 60k or more and they can spam attack you at aspd rate with banishing point 17k each. They have reflect and defending aura, potting is inevitable to kill them a bad RG.

#152 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

35k HP? When they can break your shield then poke you for 60k or more and they can spam attack you at aspd rate with banishing point 17k each. They have reflect and defending aura, potting is inevitable to kill them a bad RG.

Can you guys read kRO patchs? RG's will get a LOT of balance on almost all their skills, RKs also will get a balance, but i dont get how some players want to kill RG's with RK's...

#153 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:52 PM

Seriously? LOL dude equip breaks is really the ONLY edge RG has and chance to kill efficiently in a pvp/woe environment. I have never heard such nonsense in my life. Have you ever heard people complain that if I don't have FCP constantly I can be full stripped by a stalker? O no, if I don't have fcp a biochem/mastersmith can break my equips? It's a part of the game with a very easy to obtain counter that lasts 10 minutes at a time and is immune to dispell. RG's are REALLY not OP. Fix exceed break, the rest should remain as is. If I have FCP on, I fear nothing a RG can possibly do to me, PERIOD! (and that's when I'm playing my ranger of all classes lol)

#154 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:02 AM

Seriously? LOL dude equip breaks is really the ONLY edge RG has and chance to kill efficiently in a pvp/woe environment. I have never heard such nonsense in my life. Have you ever heard people complain that if I don't have FCP constantly I can be full stripped by a stalker? O no, if I don't have fcp a biochem/mastersmith can break my equips? It's a part of the game with a very easy to obtain counter that lasts 10 minutes at a time and is immune to dispell. RG's are REALLY not OP. Fix exceed break, the rest should remain as is. If I have FCP on, I fear nothing a RG can possibly do to me, PERIOD! (and that's when I'm playing my ranger of all classes lol)

Yeah them being able to defending aura/guard/shield reflect themselves AND THEIR PARTY MEMBERS is completely useless. Yup. Thank goodness once EB is fixed they can go back to being a support class and not be more useful soloing than an entire party of sacced players.

#155 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Yeah them being able to defending aura/guard/shield reflect themselves AND THEIR PARTY MEMBERS is completely useless. Yup. Thank goodness once EB is fixed they can go back to being a support class and not be more useful soloing than an entire party of sacced players.

Yes because sac works on anyone regardless of level right? With Sac level range only being within 10 levels +/- it's not that simple. Sac is extremely limited by level differences (even moreso at 150) and defending aura has to be recast for each sac cast. Add to the fact that you want to turn ROYAL GUARDS into a CRUSADER nontrans again with these skills being the mainstay skills is laughable. Sac/DA/guard/SR are sader skills /facepalm. Royal Guard is supposed to be more versatile and durable than a NONTRANS CLASS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users