Good weapon and cards for rolling cutter? - Page 3 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Good weapon and cards for rolling cutter?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Locationmorroc (45,107)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

Semi OT:

Does The Sign Accessory affects RC's total damage? Need a substitute for RT since I do not have money to purchase one...

#52 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1037 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

I think any source of +physical damage helps RC.

#53 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

Semi OT:

Does The Sign Accessory affects RC's total damage? Need a substitute for RT since I do not have money to purchase one...

the sign does affect RC damage, but it does not modify RC total damage(like if your RC damage was 10,000, 5% from sign would not make it 10,500).

the 5% atk modifier from sign works only on your weapon atk + equipment atk

5% atk(weapon atk + equipment atk)

200 atk = +10 atk

250 atk = +12.5 atk

300 atk = +15 atk

350 atk = +17.5 atk

400 atk = +20 atk

so if your weapon atk+ equipment atk is greater than 200 atk, then the sign will offer more atk than RT, but as you can see you need a lot of weapon atk + equipment atk for it to add alot

edit: if your looking for cheap alternatives for just atk

nab ring adds +10 atk, can be found on ragial for 5m, and can be easily made and enchanted, if you can farm mora coins

vesper core 2 adds +10 atk and +3 str, can be found on ragial for 3m-4m

Edited by hmc317, 16 March 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#54 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

I am not sure why someone would use "The Sign" over a Thief Medal of Honor or a Bakanowa Agimat Tattoo.

#55 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

I think any source of +physical damage helps RC.

Thanks!

the sign does affect RC damage, but it does not modify RC total damage(like if your RC damage was 10,000, 5% from sign would not make it 10,500).

the 5% atk modifier from sign works only on your weapon atk + equipment atk

5% atk(weapon atk + equipment atk)

200 atk = +10 atk

250 atk = +12.5 atk

300 atk = +15 atk

350 atk = +17.5 atk

400 atk = +20 atk

so if your weapon atk+ equipment atk is greater than 200 atk, then the sign will offer more atk than RT, but as you can see you need a lot of weapon atk + equipment atk for it to add alot

edit: if your looking for cheap alternatives for just atk

nab ring adds +10 atk, can be found on ragial for 5m, and can be easily made and enchanted, if you can farm mora coins

vesper core 2 adds +10 atk and +3 str, can be found on ragial for 3m-4m

Thanks. I read on the wiki that the Sign's ATK part doesn't count for SD/HSCR/etc.. so I wondered if it will affect RC damage as well.

I am not sure why someone would use "The Sign" over a Thief Medal of Honor or a Bakanowa Agimat Tattoo.

Because that particular someone is so poor to the point that that someone cannot afford to enhant his/her WBC :p_sad:

Will check about Medal of Honor though. This is an item that can be get at the battlegrounds, right? Similar to KVM. I doubt that it is possible for me to grind it though, unless there is an alternate method like KVM badges. Thanks anyway.

I only need one temporarily and pretty sure it will get changed once I can afford something to replace it.

#56 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

until we get thanos katar [1], im sticking with Krishna[2](with hunterfly card) because it gives me 10 hit point(from enchant) and with handcuff i get +50 atk. and also, Full Moon is really good company. it made my RC much better. whenever they introduce Thanos Katar, that will be best Katar for PVM period. 220 base atk with level 4 weapon, 5% proc on sp/hp leech. ./slur

Edited by CharAznable, 17 March 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#57 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

Thanks!

Thanks. I read on the wiki that the Sign's ATK part doesn't count for SD/HSCR/etc.. so I wondered if it will affect RC damage as well.

Because that particular someone is so poor to the point that that someone cannot afford to enhant his/her WBC :p_sad:

Will check about Medal of Honor though. This is an item that can be get at the battlegrounds, right? Similar to KVM. I doubt that it is possible for me to grind it though, unless there is an alternate method like KVM badges. Thanks anyway.

I only need one temporarily and pretty sure it will get changed once I can afford something to replace it.

tiera/flavius badge is the method to obtain (kvm can be converted to those as well)

#58 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

Rogue's Treasure + Cold Heart Combo is really good too. Also Vesper Core 2 gives +10 atk and +3 str. Vesper Core 4 gives +10 hit point, if you're running on low dex and want to hit something high flee. Cursed hand also gives +10 with slot but that is a bit more expansive than vesper core. MoH is great alternative, and also RWC Ring/Pendant combo gives nice atk%.

#59 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

Thanks guys.

#60 vicflo

vicflo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationva
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

keep in mind im not "rich" nor "poor". i feel my +9 hurricane WBC FS5/4 w/ +9RWH does a better job than my +9 HF WBC FS 4/4.  If on the rare occasion my RC timing/placement is bad i just spam aloe leafs.   i bought and sold a +12 quad HF spec jur in the same day.

unless im just premature and ~2-3k difference in RC damage wont matter on higher level mobs.

keep in mind im not "rich" nor "poor". aloe leafs are easy to farm and cheap to buy.

im with the guy that isnt a fan of HF cards either.

#61 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

until we get thanos katar [1], im sticking with Krishna[2](with hunterfly card) because it gives me 10 hit point(from enchant) and with handcuff i get +50 atk. and also, Full Moon is really good company. it made my RC much better. whenever they introduce Thanos Katar, that will be best Katar for PVM period. 220 base atk with level 4 weapon, 5% proc on sp/hp leech. ./slur

what is a thanos katar

#62 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Thanos Katar [1]

INT + 6 / VIT + 6 / LUK -6 
low chance to absorb 5% HP/SP on Physical attack.
You lose 100 HP per 10 seconds when equipped
Drains 1000 HP from the user when the armor is unequipped. 
MATK + 80 
Type : Katar 
Atk : 220 
Weight : 180 
Weapon Level : 4 
Level Req : 120 
Class : GX

We dont have it yet, but we will have them on 15.1

#63 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

Ragnarok for ragnarok would have come by then.Seems the only thing good about that katar is the attack btw...

#64 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:11 AM

its a smexy 220 atk :o

#65 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

Ragnarok for ragnarok would have come by then.Seems the only thing good about that katar is the attack btw...

And ATK and slot is what matters the most for PvM RC. also it gives HP/SP leech, and if you put hunterfly card in it(or something that boost the damage) its more safer than other alternative, and also saves you from using assassin's handcuff. which then you can have more choice for accessory. Being Level 4 weapon also helps with refinement bonus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users