Rebirth of Ro2 - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Rebirth of Ro2

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#126 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

I hope in the near future patch they fix some more bug issues and a prerequisite should be implemented to the new upcoming lvl50 players to finish all dungeon/raids before can proceed to master levels ^^ .

At this rate however, I'm afraid that too much irreversible damage has been done to the community, not to mention the rampant inflation that happened in the game's economy.  Diablo 3 actually had to completely remove some elements of their auction house because of inflation

Edited by 7657130507012220560, 03 March 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#127 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

Really, that was the main stat everyone had issues with in terms of its purpose pre-AOV. There wasn't much reason to modify all the other stats to the extent they had for AOV.

But that's exactly what I said -.- or tried to say I guess.

Edited by xLuc, 03 March 2014 - 10:27 PM.

#128 Amasaki

Amasaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere"

#129 aznphoen1x

aznphoen1x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:29 AM

There are a few things I felt I should address here. 

First of all, to all the players saying that IRo2 has become a test server, please understand that this was not the intention. Most new content comes to IRo2 first now, because it is meant to be a pillar and role model for the other Ro2 servers. It just happens that our community is also one of the most vocal, hence why asking for feedback here has yielded much better results. This helps us target what's wrong with the game and fix it. We can't thank our community enough for always being there to provide us with feedback and help. To those of you who are adamant about a public test server or something similar, please know that we are still in discussion about it.

We also understand the community's concerns. Please know that the month of March will be dedicated to bug fixing and sorting out a good number of the remaining issues in game (there will still be scheduled Kafra updates so don't be surprised there, but all big content additions have been pushed back with the exception of perhaps the Honing system). There will also be fewer in-game events this month, as we focus more of our attention to helping the development team as much as we can. There will still be community events, which won't hinder our ability to focus on the more pressing issues. With that said, March will be a very important month and we will be needing all the help and understanding we can get from the community. We have plans to make the feedback to fruition process easier, so stay tuned to hear more about that.

We believe we can improve our game through group effort, and we hope you see it that way too. :)

PS. We will let the developers know of everyone's concerns in regards to Raid Progression. Feel free to continue adding your thoughts about it to this thread, so that we can pull from it when we make our feedback report. Thanks.

Thank you Zanbee. Seeing that the month of march will be dedicated to bug fixing is music to my ears.  :p_hi: This will make march very important indeed. I think for a lot of players, it'll be a make or break moment really. It must be very annoying to deal with reading so many complaints, as if all we have to say are negative things. But I suppose you can't blame people either for doing so, the game does need it's fixes. Obviously, many people still care about this game. Otherwise, they wouldn't be ranting all over the forum (unless these people simply have nothing better to do). So, I want to believe that we're all here to improve this game. It's just like you said, through group effort we can improve our game. I see it this way too. I hope all of you(Warpportal and gravity) will continue to work hard and I hope you won't let us down. When all that hard work pays off, we won't let you down either. :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users