4/16 Madame Tussaud's Wax Museumtenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

4/16 Madame Tussaud's Wax Museumtenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
551 replies to this topic

#76 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hey Oda, please remember to remove all those Byorgue quest monsters from the map East of Rachel town.  It has almost been a month since the Rachel spotlight has left so why is the Byorgue monsters that came with the Rachel spotlight still here?  If your gonna leave monsters there, it mind as well be a increase of Roween spawns!!!

#77 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

For the love of God, enough with the marionette/Headless mule in low ti stop recycling the same 4 sets of mobs for the Ti's now Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

see? gets annoying, doesn't it?

However, I Do approve of mid Ti  :thx:  :rice:

Edited by Alanthier, 15 April 2014 - 12:33 PM.

#78 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

You mean as repetitive as following a ranger around for 400 kills of x or y monster every day?

#79 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

come on most of us dont have the funds to buy mvp cards , and we build genetics to farm at summoner cuz there is always the super mvp god n convex mirror x1000 farming the good ones !! so why crush our dreams on getting a samurai, tao, gtb, etc with crappy mvps on summoner ! its not like the drop rate is 20% its like 0.01 for the love of god !! just do it !

BRING TAO BACK !!!!!!

and come on antique book and cenere sck ass put something worth of the last week of 1.5 exp event!!  WE WANT PARUS N POM SPIDER, YES WE<---- i speak for the ones too lazy to post ,for the ones who dont know how to type, for the ones who dont speak english !! 

Hear our Voice !!!!

#80 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

rich folk and old players who dont want us commoners to get a good mvp card shame on you !

#81 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

come on most of us dont have the funds to buy mvp cards , and we build genetics to farm at summoner cuz there is always the super mvp god n convex mirror x1000 farming the good ones !! so why crush our dreams on getting a samurai, tao, gtb, etc with crappy mvps on summoner ! its not like the drop rate is 20% its like 0.01 for the love of god !! just do it !

BRING TAO BACK !!!!!!

and come on antique book and cenere sck ass put something worth of the last week of 1.5 exp event!! WE WANT PARUS N POM SPIDER, YES WE<---- i speak for the ones too lazy to post ,for the ones who dont know how to type, for the ones who dont speak english !!

Hear our Voice !!!!

Your post is like an advertisement supporting for why tao should never come back.

#82 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

hell i dont have any MVP cards or God items and i want there to be less of the damn things not more... the server is already flooded with this stuff... if you want the cards EARN them... no wonder the server population is on a steady decline... people want everything just handed to them...

#83 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

WE WANT PARUS N POM SPIDER, YES WE<---- i speak for the ones too lazy to post ,for the ones who dont know how to type, for the ones who dont speak english !! 

Hear our Voice !!!!

That's a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. Also, what about "us" who want something fun (like Eremes or Howard, skeptical about KK since people will QQ about her card lol)?

As for the mvp summoner, there was a topic about how the mvps should rotate, like once a month? Wonder what happened to that idea. I personally like the mvp summoner, more for the fun of it than the drops, since it's often hard to find a mvp that's not camped. I still remember you Haven, at Leak. >:3

#84 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll make sure those go in.

mwa ha ha ha

Haha...

Please add at least +7 Body certs, Skull Cap, & other gear that hasn't been in for over a year, NOT the same items that keep being added over & over...

Also when, if ever, is the Alora Box, going to be updated. It's been about 6 months, or more if I'm correct, & I have asked about this before. When I did I thought you said it was going to be done soon. Same with the status of getting any scripts from kRO to update, & correct our gear, especially the BDM's. You said scripts had been requested long ago. How long do we have to keep waiting for them?

Well at least the Hi TI changed instead of being recycled... To bad the others didn't...

To everyone, begging for Enriched Hammer, I seriously doubt we will see him for at least a month, since he was in 2 weeks straight, which was more than long enough.

#85 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

rotate to other mvps thats not already in ET, please

#86 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

Oda, before finishing the maintenance, could you please ask whoever handles the Spotlight stuff to make sure that all the spotlight maps/monsters have Spotlight-boosted exp/spawn/drops? 

THANKS!

#87 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

did I point a finger at you? NO. So why don't you project your attitude at somebody else.

I Dont have it and still don't want you to be able to farm it. Your logic fizzles on arrival.

#88 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Imo remove the immune shield and crap that's been in the kp shop for weeks.

#89 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I have never been able to toggle chatrooms by using Shift+F11... I don't know if this is or isn't working for anyone else.

Also can you guys please fix the major lag issue whenever we try to warp, or change chars, after being idle for a period of time?

Imo remove the immune shield and crap that's been in the kp shop for weeks.

I agree & have said this too. I think they have been for at least a month!

Edited by Razzez, 15 April 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#90 AnaLockheart

AnaLockheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Server:Closed Account

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

meh.. ghost type Marionette again. guess i should work on my 2nd insta cast sorc instead of running on my gen =x

#91 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

Parrus please.After the poor exp on high TI hope come something better

#92 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

don't ask too much at once 

changing the ti, one new thing and a fix for something that went wrong last week is quite enough :)

The more you ask for, the more can go wrong ^^

#93 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

meh.. ghost type Marionette again. guess i should work on my 2nd insta cast sorc instead of running on my gen =x

You know genetics are one of the best ghost killers right?

#94 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Add Midgear items to the gear shop like Pegasus Wings [1]!

or add something in that upcomin box something like... faw maybe? or not? or a witch pumpkin hat? or safe certs 7 perhaps? or [insert items that wanted to be in that upcomin box!]

Also.... do not add enrich hammer for the next  month or so!! >:-D :gg:

Is it possible for the low ti to be better next time? Something people have not seen for a long time! :D

Not really askin for it to be change right now, [unless if it is then thank you very much! ] but its just for a thought!

Thanks for le hardwork GMs!

Edited by LawrenzTyr18, 15 April 2014 - 02:30 PM.

#95 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll make sure those go in.

mwa ha ha ha

Oda, since you listened to this, hope you also add the recent groove box items to grandma boxter exchange please such as White Snake, Snake, EvilSnake, Filir, Lucky Clover please please please, we've been asking for this...

Also, hope we can have an event like when you spend 1,000 KP or convert WPE to KP, there will be a reward from Code Redeemer.

Edited by Jen1oak, 15 April 2014 - 01:49 PM.

#96 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

pls change mvp summoner list and put parus n pom spider high ti !!!! pls pls pls

yeah we want parus n pom spider high ti !!!  please do listen to your comunity pleads !!!! o and change mvps on summoner we want Tao Back !!!!!!!!

you double posting and agreeing with yourself =/= the community.

i don't have a tao and i don't want him back in summoner. there are already a ton of them on the market.

#97 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Last time I asked about a several fix to the in-game broadcast message,it's the information about the spotlight.

Please fix the text where the shift+f11 is to hide vend shops not chat rooms.

Is it possible for the low ti to be better next time? Something people have not seen for a long time! :D

Not really askin for it to be change right now, [unless if it is then thank you very much! ] but its just for a thought!

Cendrawasih and Gajomart.

We haven't seen them for almost a year :ani_slur:

Edited by Hikusaak, 15 April 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#98 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

There are Soul Cannon Balls, Ghost property damage...those do wonders. Not sure why a lot Gens don't carry some on them, or at the VERY least, in their cart.

#99 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

I miss cendrawasih.

(And we just had headless mules/marionettes three weeks ago.)

#100 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

I say change Marionette for Cendrawasih, and Headless Mule for....Gajomart, or Teddy Bears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users