Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#26 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

i asked simply for the new transferring players wanting to customize their characters. however, i was told by shazamo that since it's not halloween it doesn't seem possible.

though the halloween hair sales have been in item mall outside of the halloween holiday many times so i don't know what it has to do with that. he may not know it though since he is fairly new.

#27 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:32 PM

I would love to see some more possibilities for character customization. So freakin love.  :p_love:

And  I know for sure (99%+) about all of the newcomers would spend some and sure some more IM points for "their special look".

See, we all come from all around the world. To this one last server, empty handed. We lost everything, no matter were we came from (Sea/EU/Brazil etc).

We lost every.single.thing. we had.

And every single one of us is like: Hey I give it a shot to start again by zero. I want to keep this game going. Yes I know I lost everything I ever achieved, but I keep up the spirit high and go on....

With this said, to make it clear, about everyone of us newcomers is willing to spend some real money for a little tiny bit of something (may it be hairstyle, face, glasses, hat) that we once had. That made us to the one we were and we want to be again on here. And we go visit the Item Mall and see: There's nearly nothing there.

I personally can't find my hairstyle, my old back pack (the little blue monster that helps you through tutorial), my bunny ears (yeah, winning chance in mixboard......"yay"......like......5%. Not even one single part of my old costume. Why?

So what's the point of having an Item Mall filled with..........nearly no buy able customizations???

Guys I mean you want to get money from us. That's the main point of an Item Mall and the main point of you to let DragonSaga Server going.

Okay, I got already you don't want money from us.  :p_sad:

Sorry but you are the only company hosting an free to play MMO game that clearly shows that you don't care about our money and us.

Irony on :Basically "Hey why fill up an item mall with items...nono it's just there for the looks...../irony off

Every other single game out there would be like: Hey you want to spend money here.........COOL...........how can we offer you more things to buy....

I just don't get it.

It costs you  nothing to add more items to the item mall. The only thing you can get from us by doing so: is our money. It's a win win situation, for both sides.

So why don't you fill up the "damn thing" and just see how it goes. I'm sure you'll get some more cash.

Most EU players play bigwheel/mixboard for fun. We love it. But that's simply not  enough for us. We want more stuff, more things to buy, more customizations. We want to spend real money, we want to buy, so please let us give it to you. 

I know this is not EU server, but why don't share experiences we made there?

On a side note, EU still made enough money to keep servers going. If it hadn't been the case, EU had been closed long before. It just got closed because Gravity stopped supporting EU client versions, that's a statement of an EU CM.

EU players seem to be a bit different minded as you lovely guys here. We just love to buy things in the item mall and we just can't cause there is about nothing to buy. We are willing to adjust to many things (for example not being able to sell IM consumables in open market - I see the reason why and I understand that), maybe you guys can adjust yourselves a little bit to our shopping ways too?

Guys, we want to give you our money. So please please please give us more stuff in the Item Mall to spend it on.  :p_smile:

One thing I wanted to tell you: I have never seen so many different glasses before and I love about all of them. I already bought me 4 pairs of different ones in the Item Mall, yes by spending real money. 

This I only did with the glasses, now think about what I would do with some more buyable stuff in the Item Mall?...

Guys I love you, so please give me a chance to spend my money on more stuff put in the Item Mall. I would so love to help keeping this server going.  :heh:

Edit: Sorry for this long sort of rant....thingy. I just had to get it out of my system. It's just how I feel.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 06 May 2014 - 10:37 PM.

#28 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

It could be possible to put those hairstyles in since some of them don't "relate" to Halloween.. we'll see if we can get them in for today's maintenance.

From your rant Fliederduft78, you want to see new costumes, items, etc. Gotcha~

#29 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Pretty much all of the Halloween hairs don't relate to Halloween LOL

#30 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

There's that one with the bats! I think that is it though.

#31 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

Looks like it's very possible to get the Halloween hairs in today~

#32 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

@Fliederduft78:

wow.jpg

I couldn't have said that better.

To cut a long story short: We would like more stuff in the mall. All type of stuff. Even if something is only available for a limited time and will change after that.    :heh:

Edited by yurioj75, 07 May 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#33 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Looks like it's very possible to get the Halloween hairs in today~

much appreciated! on behalf of players who don't check forums.

#34 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

It costs you  nothing to add more items to the item mall. The only thing you can get from us by doing so: is our money. It's a win win situation, for both sides.

So why don't you fill up the "damn thing" and just see how it goes. I'm sure you'll get some more cash.

Most EU players play bigwheel/mixboard for fun. We love it. But that's simply not  enough for us. We want more stuff, more things to buy, more customizations. We want to spend real money, we want to buy, so please let us give it to you.

we didnt really play bigwheel because it was fun, but because there was no other choice... ther prices on our server on some items were outrages.

there were no costumes in our shops that were available. you guys here have much more choices than we had. we never had those crit chance haloween weapons in our shop, despite countless begging (for 4 years) our gms to place it there. we never got to the artifact cash items (like you have tuna stuff now)

but then again.. our server went to hell XD there were rarely any responses from mods on our forums, help tickets were most often ignored, bugs were never fixed etc.  though they were super quick to fix exploits XDD and i mean 1day rush fast XD

anyway.. i went off topic a bit.

the idea of a mixboard and woodi coins is specifically to take money from you. you want that one item there? well thats too bad, i guess you will just have to keep playing until you get it. well-- either that or you can buy that item on the market if someone else got it and is selling it.

i prefer having costumes available to buy right away too.  its all fashion and we love customizing our characters, after awhile the new look will become boring and we will ust buy another set.

#35 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

It is planned to have more variety  with costumes and whatnot for next week's maintenance. 

#36 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:06 AM

It is planned to have more variety  with costumes and whatnot for next week's maintenance. 

:no1:  no further comment...  :p_angel:

there were no costumes in our shops that were available.(...)

our server went to hell XD there were rarely any responses from mods on our forums, help tickets were most often ignored, bugs were never fixed etc.  though they were super quick to fix exploits XDD and i mean 1day rush fast XD

From which server do you come?
For the first part of quote: On our server there was many stuff in the cash shop.
For the second part: It was really absolutely equal on ours. That's much better here.

Edited by yurioj75, 10 May 2014 - 08:32 AM.

#37 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:54 AM

From which server do you come?
For the first part of quote: On our server there was many stuff in the cash shop.
For the second part: It was really absolutely equal on ours. That's much better here.

yes there were many items, but i was refering to fashion items that you can buy right away as a set.(assuming this is what we are talking about) for instance here they have 3-4 martial art sets which are normal costumes but are availble to purchase right away as a set. no mixboardingto get it. thats what i missed on our server. we had 2 or 3 for drakans availble like that but not for humans.

im from dragonica Eu, the one that closed. for instance we never got to see ghost busters costume. i assume from your signature you were from the german server? i think mods took priority in your server and perhaps you guys had it better.

Edited by sigeel, 10 May 2014 - 09:06 AM.

#38 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:10 AM

I'm confused now.

Where was/is more stuff than where?

I'm also from EU and I must say that we had much more stuff in the cash shop than here. Especially in the Face, Hair and Accessories areas.

And the timespans they changed the directly purchaseable costumes were shorter. If I remember right, there were always about 5 complete sets for human and drakans each in the cash shop for a limited time that were all directly purchaseable as a set. And after some time these got removed and different 5 had been added for another time limit. And so on... Furthermore, for example, the car pets were buyable individually. And I could tell you more, but I think you know what I mean. At least on the german servers.

And that is exactly what I miss on this server and many other german players that I've interviewed, too. And I think it's the same for EU, France and SEA. We just need more variety in directly purchasable stuff in the IM in my opinion. This would be highly appreciated by many, I think.

Edited by yurioj75, 10 May 2014 - 09:19 AM.

#39 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

sorry i got confused too, i didnt realize you were quote replying me. i apologize. i edited the post.

#40 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

We got it now, I guess.  :ok:

But I think we should go back to topic now instead of spamming this "Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions" thread  :heh:

It's about the MixBoard and BigWheel and I think we made our statements clear enough now.  :p_smile:

Edited by yurioj75, 10 May 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#41 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

agreed :3

#42 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

Why don't we bring back some of the classic mixboard costumes....like Paris Follower's set.

#43 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

Any other set CoolSam? :ok:

#44 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

paris' follower,

lucifer set,

sauvereign fleur set,

space suit set,

fantasy priest set,

vagabond set,

skeleton set (my personal favourite),

all I could think of :p_hi:

#45 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

i know this is not part of mixboard item but i'm hoping we can get a Costume Soulbound remover for ghost buster items. Thanks!

#46 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

I like the new set effects even if theyre the same skins some artifact versions of paris,snow emperor, Japanese Suit, and others. It would be nice even if they are the same sprites as long as they have better set effects it'd be more appealing rather than sacrificing decency and using the unappealing god sets.

Edited by Apocryphos, 17 May 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#47 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

I like the new set effects even if theyre the same skins some artifact versions of paris,snow emperor, Japanese Suit, and others. It would be nice even if they are the same sprites as long as they have better set effects it'd be more appealing rather than sacrificing decency and using the unappealing god sets.

Possible? I'll need to poke the producer about that.

Thanks~

#48 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

you guys should really make some more Im stuff that has defense stats similar to That of Vitality/Shade wings make them have no set effects or special options.

#49 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

artifact hermes set. ty.

#50 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

Sprite fix on devil set of agility for human side (works fine for drakons).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users