Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#51 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

The producer will be alerted of this, thanks! :ok:

#52 nebezial

nebezial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

would love to see 3 things

1 rose and eyepatch. us new folks from european servers are missing  those and given that those are extendables it is a win win methinks, and will get us gearing up and leveling.

2 ghost busters set.... i can't stress this enough, when i saw you guys had this  my jaw dropped.... we got bat sets on eu ...you get a friggin ghostbuster set... yes... get the spoon for i was quite jelly XD

3, sellable  insurance scrolls, this one i would love to see for the future of this game.

we all know that they present a clear and concise paywall. no negotiations.  a free to play game is a balance of  free players and those who purchase  with real cash. both help build up a game's economy. and this system basically walls off free players from progressing, and discourages them to keep playing

and yes, i am aware that there are ways around it but those ways are complicated and  often unexplored by new players who hit the gear wall before even realizing there are ways to  raise enchants with production, lucky artifact drops and so on

i don't know why they are not sellable, i would venture a guess you too had some duping issues as at some point that was rampant in eu server, but above anything else inability to enchant the gear  becomes an insurmountable wall to any  player who is unable to pay with real money.

no, i'm not talking about myself.

other than that, i must say i am very impressed with the community and responsiveness here....our own forums were a graveyard XD

Edited by nebezial, 23 May 2014 - 08:33 AM.

#53 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

This server lost the ability to sell items from the consumable tab in the IM shop due RMTers charging back on stolen CC and selling massive amounts of stuff before getting banned and we had the choice between either losing the ability to sell cash shop items in market or having the items increased in price.

#54 nebezial

nebezial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

okay then, that is understandable...

so how is this as an idea, make insurance scrolls purchasable with gold in game. i know , sounds crazy, but hear me out

you put them at let's say 100 to 200 gold between regular and advanced. you get your free players to grind and actually be able to upgrade their gear, thus giving them ability to farm with better efficiency. then they get to earn enough to buy the lovely special and artifact sellable costumes from real money uses, this bumps up ingame economy, and real money users  start buying more because they know they can earn gold by it.

and let's face it those who can buy insurances with real money , will still do so.

win/ win...ish XD...

sorry to be pushing on this..i just want to see this game live... my wife , me and our friends have played it overall for like 4 years now and we had a lot of fun memories linked to it..anyhoo, i'll end it here as i don't want to derail the thread completely XD 

#55 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

you put them at let's say 100 to 200 gold between regular and advanced. you get your free players to grind and actually be able to upgrade their gear, thus giving them ability to farm with better efficiency. then they get to earn enough to buy the lovely special and artifact sellable costumes from real money uses, this bumps up ingame economy, and real money users  start buying more because they know they can earn gold by it.

I am also from EU and don't think my statement is official in any way.

My thoughts about that: most of the money a f2p game is coming from selling consumables. 

Essentially by selling consumables that will be needed ever and ever again (Petfood, Mountfood, Jack's Bean, etc.).

So I don't think the insurance scrolls will ever be buyable with in-game gold.

When that would be like this anytime, I would be very impressed, but I doubt, that this will ever happen.

Part 2: I wonder, why US companies have so much trouble with stolen CCs. In EU you can also buy and pay with CC (no, we are not living in the Stone Age anymore), but we never had such problems.

Part 3: Why is the item called "Best Friends" not buyable here in the Item Mall? If you don't know it, it doubles the amount of obtained friend points for a duration of 10 minutes. On german server it was very popular.

Edited by yurioj75, 23 May 2014 - 09:13 AM.

#56 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

Part 3: Why is the item called "Best Friends" not buyable here in the Item Mall? If you don't know it, it doubles the amount of obtained friend points for a duration of 10 minutes. On german server it was very popular.

oooh we called it "friends forever" in our version, those were cool *-* i was looking for them in the shop as well.

#57 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

oooh we called it "friends forever" in our version, those were cool *-* i was looking for them in the shop as well.

I didn't know the english name, but this is what I meant  :no1:

The name on the german server was "Beste Freunde" if I remember correctly, and I just translated it to english.

Edited by yurioj75, 23 May 2014 - 10:10 AM.

#58 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

Remember! Most your suggestions/comments will be taken into account :ok:

#59 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

My favorite item is one that doesn't exist yet. Lvl 20 legendary IM weapon that can be socketed with cards that has a base of 100mattk/patty enchant-able to +20 for 4k Mattk/pattk with a bonus of 20% asp 20% move speed 20+ all stats and 20%mp/hp bonus.

It will cost about 8k cash points. Please and thank you.

#60 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

That seems too good though?

#61 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

no way. not for the price. mind u artifact tuna weps were only 100points.

#62 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

I'm not crazy about that idea though. Seems to fall into P2W territory. 

#63 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

absolutely right.

#64 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

I'm not crazy about that idea though. Seems to fall into P2W territory. 

1174804810.jpg

#65 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Just let the magical ice weapons socketable who cares about SC and Enchanting when you got sockets.

Would it be possible to make an effect switcher? For IM? ie you put a full set into a UI and the pieces you want the effect to be moved into onto the opposite end of the UI so you can get artifact set effects on BigWheel or Mixing Board equipment the effects will be switched and items become account bound. To Operate it you need w-coins

Edited by Apocryphos, 10 June 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#66 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

If that's possible, maybe. :ok: I'll need to poke the producer about it.

#67 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:57 AM

I'm still hoping for the Soulbound removal scroll for artifact gear to be out soon :rice:

#68 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

Nice Sig Clark :ok:

and once again, that is on the development end. We have requested it though.

#69 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

Remember!

Most items/costumes you request can be put up in this week's maintenance.  :Emo_17: 

#70 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

Japanese Suit UniSex

http://ds.irowiki.or...mmer_Beach_Sets

http://ds.irowiki.or...r_Raincoat_Sets

How about some new IM Bracelets? i think theres only one or 2 in existence, and theyre not soulcraftable anymore.

Or a new endgame balloon for level 85's, a trip ticket alternative.

#71 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

The Costumes you suggested should be added :ok: 

The Bracelets and Balloons might take some time but possible.

#72 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Slight chance of adding in more directly purchase-able stuff to the Item Mall?

Like:

- Hats (anything strange/cute/crazy - that's not part of a bigwheel or mixboard set)

- Gloves (strange/cute/crazy, maybe more animal heads as gloves- just anything really)

- Balloons (whatever your brain can set up - strange/cute/crazy - just anything)

And there's something that I recently found out and I know Rose already got those  "Furry" items. There are cat ears and matching cat tails, dog ears and matching dog tails and quite a variety of it in Rose.

DragonSaga already has some kind of ears (Wolf for example) but as far as I know there are no matching tail items at all. I know we don't have an armor slot for "tail". But you could transfer those Furry tails into backpack items. Just make them sit a little bit more down on the char, like above the butt.  Or build trousers with tail, or skirts with implemented tail. Just a crazy idea. But since I saw the Wolf ears (animal ears) on here in DragonSaga I personally always was on the lookout for the matching animal tail item. Cause I love Furries. They look very cute. Maybe that would be something possible in future?

#73 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

There are wolf ears and whatnot separate from outfits itself. I can see if I can find some for you guys but you can always use the wiki to find said items~

#74 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

dino sets and stone age sets 

#75 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

more 'best' sets that haven't been released. 

give us something new this week, anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users