Then and Now: An Anniversary Story - Page 2 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Then and Now: An Anniversary Story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic

#26 koutalalala

koutalalala

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

IGN: Hyperknife.

What did you do for the past year?

Near of one year ago I was on looking for a new mmorpg and Poof ! Ro2 appeared. At the start I made an archer (that still is an archer), but the character wasn't I was looking for, so I made my assassin, and I fell in love with the Shadow "Doggycorn" Form. Since then, I've been jumping from a guild to another, doing friends, enemies and Rocket Runehole Punchers.

First screenshot you can find:

Spoiler

Latest screenshot you can find

Spoiler

#27 xImperialKnight

xImperialKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDead in a desert

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

IGN: Ephraim

I started playing this game back during Beta and then when it launched officially. Jumped at the chance to play again. From there I quested alone or friend and eventually got my brother to play as well. We got to 50 together and wound up in a small casual guild called 'Yggdrasil'. Guild was around for a while but after a bit, it crashed and burned due to our guild leader's diappearance. i didn't want to stay in an empty guild so I looked for the next best thing. 'Predators' happens to have been in the same town an same channel so I decided to hop over to them. Met some cool people, made lots of friends and memories and got to know a lot of people. Still in the guild now and still having fun. Despite RO2's ups and downs. It did make me go on a 2 month hiatus at one point but still came back.

First screenshot you can find

Spoiler

Spoiler

#28 AsassinCross

AsassinCross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

IGN: PrideArrow

(Spanish) Yo jugaba Minecraft entonces..., alrededor de finales de Agosto del año pasado, mi primo me dijo que Jugara Ragnarok2, yo había jugado antes Ro1, entonces sabia masomenos algo de que trataba, pues creí que era igual, cuando entré vi que era completamente diferente y al ver que los mobs daban cards, me emocioné en coleccionar todas las cards posibles, al final de cuentas tardé como 1 mes para llegar al ser lv50, pero gracias a ello averigué todo lo posible sobre del juego ya que no subí muy rápido, cuando llegué a lv50, me dió por ingresar en una Guild, pues más antes no había estado en ninguna, cuando llegué a Alberta Ch3, me topé con una gran Guild, habían muuchos de ellos y por suerte hablaban español, les pedí que me aceptaran ser parte de ellos, fué en sí mi primer Guild, a la cuál me integré muy bien y conoci mucho más del juego, despues de un tiempo la mayoría de ellos dejó de jugar y yo me cree mi propia Guild, he hecho muuchos amigos, tanto users europeos como asiáticos y latinoamericanos, ha sido un orgullo para mi estar con tantisimos buenos jugadores...y pues aca sigo, esperando que más nuevas sorpresas vendrán y que otros amigos conoceré. :D

First screenshot you can find:

iy0m1h.jpg

Latest screenshot you can find:

2mgqci.jpg

#29 aevion

aevion

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

IGN: Aedine

What did you do for the past year? (50 words or more)

I started playing RO2 on the SEA server as a priest, hit 50 and did a lot of raids. Moved here when I heard about the new server so I actually played in Beta. But, as the game was opened to the public, I got caught up in school and real life, and stopped playing. Only restarted playing recently, and had a lot to catch up on and learn. Luckily, met a couple nice people in a guild that helped me along the way and it's been an awesome experience.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#30 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

IGN: GottaLongSword/FalIenWarrior

What did you do for the past year? (50 words or more): Honestly, It's been a while. I started when the server first launched ( May 1, 2013 right? ). I started in this guild that was originally just me and some friends that came from Xbox 360 games to try something on PC. I originally played as a knight with the username "LE" ( the character still exists ), along with my friends Kirito218/IchiKuro and Shikakuchan. I leveled to 50 through quests, did RHD, and Did raids/colo for ACTUAL gear progression with these people. I made warrior after seeing a warrior run me through Izlude cave that was level 44, and realized how awesome having a longsword and a spinny aoe was. So I set out to make warrior, and leveled it to 50. After being 50 for some time, I joined a guild known as "Valhalla" or now known as really Galajuan/DemonEdge as it seems. So anyways, From there on I started learning PVP more often than raiding ( reason I wasn't amazing at raiding, anyone who raided with me would know ). PVP was the thing I really loved, and appealed to me always, even being a warrior knowing Ranger and Sorcerer were best classes at the time. Knowing that, I practiced PVP with mostly Rangers ( Clinkz and xPublicEnemy ), and Knights ( because knights WERE ACTUALLY GOOD AT THE TIME ). But anyways, Valhalla eventually combined with other guilds to make "Galajuan", ( which burnt to *_*  ). So during all the WOE drama, I left galajuan, and joined Elysium. Still focused on PVP Battles and colo, I also meet alot of good friends along the way from my time in Channel 3 and in Elysium. People I even still talk to today ( Thanks LtSneaky, Goddess Guild, Elysium or what's left of it, and HPK guild. Jehoon eventually came out, I ended up spending alot of zenies and stuff on it, really focusing on running jehoon every day all day. I remember leaving "Elysium" during the Jehoon times, and went on a 12 colo winning streak with no losses guildless, My basically "Colo Prime" time, Which if you didn't already know me by then, well now you do. I went through some guilds, but noticing they were inactive or all revolved over 2 members, I ended up in Collision ( thanks to Amasaki for inviting me ). AOV came out, and grinding was a 24/7 thing. By the time ML gears got buffed, I was already level 17 or so ( lol ). I spent alot of time Farming BP, and doing pvp still ( knowing it was messed up ).I eventually started to lay off more and more often after all this drama and seeing all the people running around with messed up runes, and +20 gears ( which I still have mostly +0 ). So now I come to realize, PVP is to messed up for anything to be done correctly. I give up, And now I am sitting here with no intention on doing any actual "serious" or "good" pvp due to lack of buffed gears. And Raid Content is so easy, you really can't be as proud as you could be before by doing raids. So it seems like i'm actually having fun with alts now, So Peace out!

First screenshot/(s) you can find:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by zJuliusx, 07 May 2014 - 08:53 AM.

#31 kenmaster02

kenmaster02

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

well i was looking for a game and some of my friends tell me about it and i try it but at first i didn't like to play it but when all of then get together i star playing it and now its pretty nice all the cinemas and the beginning with the animation is very nice!!! i star with a warrior and i love it now trying to make my 2nd character a little priest XD always like to support :D and that's how i get in here!!!

Attached Images

• ScreenCapture_2014_04_24_19_20_27.jpg
  • ScreenCapture_2014_04_24_19_18_28.jpg

#32 6238130530152650870

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

IGN: SuicidalDeath

(spanish) Bueno yo en ese tiempo era jugaro de FPS hace tiempo que no habia jugado un mmorpg hasta que un amigo me dijo "jugemos ro2"y bueno comenzamos a jugar mi primer pj fue una acolyte como yo era nuevoen el juego y muy noob me daba stats y skills al azar luego de un tiempo ese pj quedo en lvl 33 muy mal echo y con mis titulos founders x_x asi que lo borre luego me cree un wizard tambien lo borre a medida que creaba y eliminaba pj's iba aprendiendo sobre el juego stats, cards, skills y demas luego me cree un ranger con el que ingrese a mi primera guild conoci mucha gente pero despues de un tiempo dejaron de jugar y deje mi ranger segui como knight ingresando a varias guilds y terminando en una con muy buenos players pero lamentablemente tambien dejaron de jugar actualmente poseo una asesina con la que ingrese a una guild en la que hay muy buenos players, amistosa y divertida solo espero que dure mucho y poder seguir creciendo dentro del juego.

First screenshot/(s) you can find:

2h6ep1s.jpg

2qn13z6.jpg

#33 madrocko

madrocko

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRawson

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

IGN:   Kirouu
(Spanish) Bueno como , empezar  *Recuerdo A ver visto  una imagen de Iruga *AssassinCross*
de la serie animada de RO *Ragnarok The Animation* y me intereso su diseño a si que busque y busque y encontré Imágenes de *Eremes guile* Mezcladas con las imágenes que yo buscaba y ahí me di con la sorpresa que el Eremes *El que yo vi* provenía de "Ragnarok online 2 The legend of the second" *Tiempos antiguos* *Lo ignore*
Luego de ver un video de BlackLotus *Rogue de SEA* Me intereso el juego e ingrese  con el objetivo de pasarla bien , Hacer amistades mas que nada y mandarme una que otra cagada armando mis pjs con stats que no le correspondían  , Pero gracias a eso de seguir y seguir intentado llegue a donde estoy   :p_laugh:

First screenshot/(s) you can find

ScreenCapture_2013_06_08_03_40_34.jpg

Latest screenshot you can find :

ScreenCapture_2014_04_24_09_04_57.jpg

#34 Heynigga

Heynigga

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

IGN: AxlDrake / AxlReikokun

What did you do for the past year? (50 words or more): Años jugando ro1, cuando juego salvaje aparece ''ragnarok online 2'' y lo probé, al principio no me gusto nada y lo deje después de 1 mes jugando con mi assa luego volvi a jugarlo con mas tiempo y dedicación y me termino gustando me uní a la guild de mi actual novia la cual me enamoro en el juego y yo a ella <3  y gracias a ro2 la conocí y vivo mi dia a dia con ella :3 es mi felicidad y lo agradezco también al juego. Aun juego no tanto como antes pero me sigue gustando el juego actualmente soy un rogue ML20 ^^ Besito y te amo xArashiix <3 

ScreenCapture_2013_05_16_00_11_29_zpsc35

ScreenCapture_2014_04_24_23_40_43_zps7df

#35 xArashiix

xArashiix

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

IGN: xArashiix

Many months ago my brother spake about Ro2, I was playing other games but I liked this game so much, and in that time I don't had a job...then I had many time free in my life, in a few months later I created a guild...a good guild, maybe not famous but I loved the people in my guild.  My guildies are good persons and we are friends and  we made so many good moments in the years. Our guild are inactive now but we make meetings or talks in facebook and we remember the good moments inside the game...I fell in love in the game too, I met a nice assa/warrior/rogue and we make our live together now :3 we have a good memories about this game <3 I love you too AxlDrake/ AxlReikokun <3

1052635_10201334146217566_1453919324_o_z

ScreenCapture_2014_04_24_23_48_51_zps85b

#36 Lecksy

Lecksy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

IGN: Lexy
I started playing during Beta in between studying for finals. I've always made bow-type characters so naturally I went the archer -> ranger route. I played with old friends in my guild, RAWR, and up til recently, was very proud of the accomplishment that I was the only other person still in RAWR with a 5/1 join date (other turd being the guild leader Zell). I made a terrible priest called Pants and an even worse wizard called Loli. I had to move across the country for 2 months and thought I had to quit because I wasn't bringing my desktop with me, but for some reason my super ancient laptop was able to run RO2 pretty well (lowest settings, of course. Everything looked like a potato). Then a few months after I moved home, the Embus thing happened. During that time I met some silly guy that I wooed by being classy. AoV came along and the long grind to ML20 followed. I retired my wiz because I got fed up with losing SP after 30 seconds and focused primarily on ranger and priest. Now I just sit in towns and gamble and scream at people when I'm not mindlessly farming for things. :heh:
Spoiler

Spoiler

#37 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

IGN: Sarasah

Oh boy. I started playing this game the week it was released in May with donchan -- I didn't want to play because I knew I was going to get hooked, but the previous MMO I was playing for the last 4 years was getting boring, and it became a situation where alot of our friends were playing it so we decided to play as well. My friends had created a guild (can't remember what the name was) and we all joined it, but sadly after awhile, my friends lost interest of the game.

So then donchan, my brother and I created our own guild -- Avatar! LOL

That was an epic failure.

After we reached level 50 and were actively seeking raids, we learned that we needed to be in a bigger guild with actives. And thus we found IronWolves! Life was great, the three of us fit in, and we were all like a family.

Until another MMO came out.... *coughFFcough* and the whole guild died. Everyone left to go play that game because they were tired of the bugs of RO2 and rat master was just terrible. At that time, my brother quit the game as well.

Then donchan and I were on our own again :<

That is until I pugged raids and found IcE. After a couple raids with them, Zyh mentioned that I should join, and after much thought, and finding out that a couple people from ironwolves had gone there, I decided why the hell not. Ice was my home from August up until the end of March when it was time for me to leave.

And thus Uncrowned! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now I focus pvp and chat til new content comes out.

tldr: guild died, guild died, guild died, raid, guild drama, pvp, UNCROWNED!

Spoiler

Spoiler

#38 ahleighcque

ahleighcque

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

IGN: Beelzebul

Hmm...what have I been doing the past year, I guess the only thing I ever do when playing MMOs are loitering in the city, photobombing some guild's group screenshot, joining events, chatting with random players and making memories and shenanigans, I was too busy doing all those stuff that my level have become stagnant although those numbers are pretty much arbritrary to my gaming experience.

The very first screenshot I ever made....(forgive me, there are worse)
2055dm1.jpg

My latest screenshot, I made this when I was having a dilemma about dyeing and I was asking for a friend's opinion

2rqle7c.jpg

#39 5601130508045347407

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Locationsydney
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

IGN: FemX

First goal i had when i started playing this game was to reach lvl 50. From there, i went to look for a guild for some fun times. Usually doing RHDs for union points and OBBs, helping my friends level and getting them new gear. Just when i was ready for CoA H, the guild that i was in died and muh friends left for another mmo. I then joined NiceBoat cause they had a qt guild cape emblem (never forget).

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by 5601130508045347407, 25 April 2014 - 03:30 AM.

#40 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

IGN: RunForce

well my old RO2 1 playmate introduced this game to me and i started playing it in 'Monday, September 9, 2013 ‏‎10:28:02 PM. so i tried the game and got addicted with it . and then because of that i sold all my RO2 2 cosmetics for a damn Gold member ship pack!!! i was RIPPED. anyways then i stopped playing for a while then went back in the game in Sunday, ‎February ‎23, ‎2014, ‏‎1:05:25 PM. and i was having a hard time catching up with the game, but one of the good thing about this game is the community which is a very helpful community and helped me alots! and hopefully this game would last for many ages! and happy anniversary to the ro2 and the community!! best wishes for u all!

"Me and my other friend trying to figure out where to find the GTB hunter tittle!!!"DBODDdE.jpg

kevin u bok

BruFPwl.jpg

#41 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

IGN: DeadOnArrival

First of all, I started playing RO2 June 3, a month after beta. I actually found RO2 in an advert and I didnt know that it was already released >.< anyway I played a warrior class and enjoyed it and got hooked in the game straight away. I had several friends who played with me from time to time, but they got bored eventually because they said it was "boring" -_- and they played Dota2 alot of times.

That being said I was left on my own but meh, I got by alright. I was pretty much a lone wolf leveling until 50, and got to do PvE arena H + Bapho with pubs. Then some real life stuff happened and I pretty much took a year haitus T-T

I returned from my hiatus surprisingly with new content: CoA, AoD, Chaos dungeon, and Advent of valkyrie. Sadly those raids were pretty much pointless as no one is doing them but Still, Ive spent my Day offs going through Master Levels like a Fat guy in Mcdonalds.

Then one time when I was helping out someone doing a normal dungeon this guy who was a guild master of a guild called "Predators" asked me if I could join his guild, I joined the guild and things took off from that moment. Now im not #foreveralone anymore,and its been fun being random with guildies, helping them out, or just casually sitting in morroc and chat. I enjoyed the game a lot more even though it has its up and down, left or right XD

First ScreenShot you can find:

hrkmzb.jpg

(Me being a badass :3 you guys ride it sitting down :P)

2ynrxco.jpg

(Hipster ftw!)

1222stv.jpg

(Recent shenanigans with guildies XDDDDD)

#42 8949130507222547287

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

IGN: gigrenwar

I started as a warrior on the second week of iRO2 opening.  I achieved being in the top 15 for the 1million BP colosseum event. Drifted from different guilds but i settled my home in Phantasm. Generally lazy so I have accomplished nothing for the past year. I will continue to accomplish nothing because I dont feel like doing anything. I remained awesome and still am. Mutant wolf duck.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by 8949130507222547287, 25 April 2014 - 03:41 PM.

#43 9817130512190138900

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

IGN: iCora

What did you do for the past year? (Spanish): Empece a jugar puesto que un amigo me insistió mucho diciendo que el juego era muy bueno. Ambos nos creamos un personaje y el se aburrió a los 10 minutos y no volvió a jugar nunca mas ...

Luego de aquel fatídico suceso, decidí borrar ese pj y crear uno nuevo para superar aquella traumatica perdida, asi empezando nuevamente con un swordman. Subí con mucho esfuerzo y dedicación hasta el nivel 10 donde encontré otro amigito con quien jugar, con el cual nos ayudamos a levear hasta el nivel 25, cuando pase de ser un pequeño swordman a un poderoso warrior.

Luego de eso, seguimos nivelando para volvernos mas fuerte, en lo que subíamos al 50 entramos a un clan llamado dies irae el cual era comandado por una vieja tirana llamada javadahab. Esta señora era muy tacaña a pesar de tener mucho  dinero y nos trataba como a sus esclavos para sacarle equipo.

Mi amiguito me dejo para unirse al lado oscuro y volvi a quedar solo, en una guild llena de gente arenosa pero logre encontrar otro amigito que era tan vago como yo.

Luego de un tiempo y sin avanzar nada debido a este tirano ser llamado javadahab, muchos huimos a un clan llamado "Aesir" el cual prometia grandes tesoros y fortunas para todos sus miembros. Luego de un tiempo note que la mayoría eran unos arenosos, graves algunos alcohólicos y un que otro drogadicto de mierda sin futuro alguno. 

Tuve que huir de ese lugar, escondiéndome en bajo mis sabanas intentando superar el nuevo trauma de conocer gente tan extraña como esa, luego de volver fui acogido nuevamente en un clan con mucha gente kawai y sigo  ahi feliz hasta el dia de hoy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#44 poyopachii

poyopachii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

IGN : Sakuriel

I joined RO2 when they newly released the Noel race and I instantly fell in love with those cutie baby demonic angels, although I was waiting for this game to be released since circa 2010-2011 when I've only seen crumbs of this game when it was still in it embryotic state of production, I was already excited, and playing RO2 after waiting for a long time was a very cathartic experience.

I'm not one to play an MMORPG but since this was the "part 2" of Ragnarok Online, a game I really really (really?) love, I was like, who cares about social life? I'm gonna immerse myself in the world Midgard all over again, and so I did.

The past 8 months that I have played this game the only thing I wanted to excel in was hoarding costume *pokemon theme plays in the background* as I am very very bad in ingame combat, so I opt to be at least useful without worrying too much on killing stuff, so I decided to play a Support/Healer class, a class I never ever thought I would love to play cause even if I suck at murdering innocent creatures I do however love the feeling of powerful spells in my hands, zapping and searing monsters, but Healing other player is now my calling and I like the attention when they ask me for my buffs, I feel so useful in the world.

Sometime when I reached level 10 I made my own guild hoping that members will join and become the No.1 guild but I learned that you have to have actual members in a guild, talk to strangers, give time and energy, and have responsibility so I played solo for a while,then one day and many levels later a lady admired my costume and invited me to her guild, which is MaidCafe,

and ever since then I have been serving tea and tripping purposely and pouring hot liquid to costumers, like how a real maid does  very happy.

First Screenshot

first screenshot for the first event I joined

xe4xhu.jpg

Latest Screenshot

It's spring time, to multiply~

(this one is just for vanity)

5fhxyd.jpg

Edited by poyopachii, 25 April 2014 - 08:33 PM.

#45 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

xLuc

- My life here is quite short and I believe not many people are reading these walls of text so I'll just post some pics shishishi:

Spoiler

Woeing with dem new midget friends

Spoiler

#46 4868130506175314317

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

What did you do for the past year?(Spanish)

IGN: Kleim

Bueno yo empece a jugar 1 mes después de que el juego saliera, me gusto mucho la verdad, era primera vez que jugaba un mmorpg y me encanto. Subí de nivel un poco lento, pero ya que jugaba solo era de esperarse. Luego de por fin haber llegado a nivel 50 empece a ir a los niveles mas bajos para sacar ítemes de crafteo, en uno de esos días conocí aun compañero Chileno el cual lo ayude y le di varios tips para que subiera rápido, en poco tiempo llegó a nivel 50 y empezamos a jugar juntos, el estaba en una Guild llamada <|Patriots|> en la cual yo quise entrar porque se veía muy amistosa y todos se ayudaban, en ella pude conocer mas del juego y gente nueva con la que compartir, pero luego de muchas actualizaciones del juego y muchos bugs la gente se comenzó a ir del juego y con ello la Guild comenzó a decaer, luego de la actualización de WOE y a los 2 meses después ya casi nadie logueaba y yo me fui aproximadamente por 2 meses o un poco mas, hasta que me dio por entrar nuevamente y todo había cambiado eh incluso comenzó a cautivarme nuevamente el juego y la eh pasado muy bien, la Guild a vuelto a renacer y eh conocido aun mas gente con la que compartir... Se podría decir que en este ultimo años dentro del juego, no me arrepiento de haber logueado en el juego, a pesar de que cuesta más al ser Free To play y tener poco tiempo... la Guild lleva en funcionamiento 1 año casi y es la mejor en mi opinión.

Esta es la segunda foto, en ella estoy con mi Custom *-* y como es mi pj ahora :B

231060_screenshots_2014-04-26_00016.jpg

Esta es mi primera foto, fue sacada solo cuando estaba Bapho, Pve y CoA

231060_screenshots_2013-07-06_00007.jpg

#47 MegaLan10

MegaLan10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

IGN: Artolm

I started playing back in October of '13. It was by chance that I found this game. A website that I frequent had a sponsor event with RO2, and after looking over what RO2 had to offer I decided to play. I started out as a swordsman, and then became a hybrid warrior, leaning slightly more to the tank-y side of things. It was fun, and soon I came to really enjoy the game. I played solo until relatively recently. A while ago, 2-3 months, I met some people, and we became friends. We all were in the same guild, and it was good. I also became a regular pub chatter, and met some more friends. About 2-3 days ago, I switched guilds due to personal reasons. Thats about my whole life story here. I was never an avid screenshot-er, so my earliest screenie is from the X-mas event, and my latest is from the V-day event.

Earliest

http://i742.photobuc...stmasPoring.jpg

Latest

http://i742.photobuc.../ChocoTree3.png

Edited by MegaLan10, 26 April 2014 - 02:17 PM.

#48 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

IGN:Wyrdd

A year ago I was still playing an offline game. I hadn't played an online game in years (not since NWN). I found myself missing the social exchanges of online games. I have housemates that play one of three online games EQ, WoW and This. I decided to try this because I enjoy anime and because that housemate said we could play together since by starting a new character at the same time. My first character I made to just explore the game, I never meant to keep her as my main, so I chose an odd name that has a Norse myth relation that no one gets (I also chose a face that seemed nice in character creation, but has unfortunately high eyebrows compared to other faces... I now wish I had remade her before advancing so far... if it were possible to change her face, I'd also change her name to Maxscha, to match my forum name).

I originally played solo, but made friends easily, so never lacked for a party/people to play with. I finally decided to join a fun but chill guild to increase social interaction. Alas, come October, the leaders of that guild got so distracted with the holidays irl, that they never logged back in. Being loyal to a fault, I waited for over a month for my guildmaster to return. I then joined a second guild, as most of my online regular partymates had also joined that guild about the same time, it seemed like I was the missing piece. Coincidentally, this was right before everyone got busy with winter holidays, and it was de-ja-vu all over again. Several guildmates waited a month for the guild leader to log back in, but he never did. I went in search of a guild that had weathered a few storms and that played thru various holidays. People that keep it together, and keep it light, thru thick and thin; this means alot to me...  I seem to have found that in RAWR.

I still mostly level/play/farm solo or with my best-mate Jac (who is in a guild of one) tho I am often found helping new players too. RAWR is awsome fun to party/raid with and provides endless banter of the humorous and/or informative nature... Good company, Good listeners, Good talkers, Good singers, Good punsters, Good quacks! Yay: weekly karaoke nights! If not for RO2 and RAWR, I would not sing so much every day, or laugh so much every night! Thanks to everyone that brought smiles and music to my lips! May our future years be full of countless more smiles and giggles and songs and quips!

First screenshot you can find (me in RHD)

Spoiler

Latest Screenshot (Me n Jac)

Spoiler

#49 PoisonNova15

PoisonNova15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Odin Server

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:29 AM

IGN: PoisonNova/ArrowNova/SwordNova

I started off as a noobie wizard. I didn't know anything about on how to play a wizard. Though I have some relatives playing this game as well, like Devonier. She was a great help for me to be this player now. Also my friends helped me to bloom even more, to bloom to be one of the best. My first colo win was at level 49. I was so happy that I almost died. Day by day I was getting more awesome in colo, that I ended up being champ then weeks passed I got my colo gears. A lot of friends were my inspiration, they made me think that, hey I'm not just an ordinary wizard. I'm more than that.

My first guild was "Sin" guild leader was Nephytes. I had my first RHD and Raids with them. It was so fun. Then later on I quit and moved to Scandalous, I met a lot of new people there. Like Lalia, Krohno, AncientWizzy, and a lot more. After that I quit once again, since the guild was being torn apart. So I moved to Collision, since Devonier invited me there. Klyde was an awesome guild leader. And a kind one too. I never actually talked in guild since I was rather shy. Though there is one person that talked to me till I slept. Gundam was that person who made me feel that I'm not alone in that guild. Cause yeah I never really talked. But then the day came that I was sitting around with Exodus on Channel 5. They made me feel so welcome, Chii, Himegimi, PoringCatcher, and a lot more. Also Phreeoni, she reads me Twilight stories most of the time. Days pass, then Klyde quit. I decided to quit Collision too. And moved to Exodus, I've made a lot of friends there, my closest friend back then was Xesthetic, he helped me through a lot in game. He helped me through Rat Master and AoD. He was a really great help. Also I had fun with Exodus on WoE too, and on Colo. They always laughed when I screamed whenever I get killed. And if the worst person that I hate is there. (I love you guys so much. <3) 

Then now I have new friends, from ArtOfWar and Avengard. I always hang out there and get to know them better. Then I met ings, well we started off as friends. He helped me a lot as well, on my ranger. He killed Maya for me and helped me get geared. He was a really nice guy. Our friendship grew and then later on turned into something special. He helped me level up to ML 20, he helped me get good green seed, red seed, and blue seed runes. I could never ask for more cause everything he did was enough. So ya me and ings thank the game. For without the game I would never met him and he would never met me.

Now with Avengard people, the first guy that I was close to there was lKnightl hahaha. I talked to him a lot on RaidCall, then suddenly a lot of people were there nowadays, I got to know Lyssina, Isis, Loli and a lot more. They never made me feel alone, and they always made me smile. :D They also accept me for who I was even when I rage on raidcall when people kill me on Colosseum. <3 

(I actually would have more to say but this is getting really long.)

First Screenshot you can find 

vnnmv8.jpg

Latest Screenshot you can find

302b61g.jpg

#50 Misfit1

Misfit1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dark and scary D:

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:13 AM

IGN: Misfit3

I started off as a lowly archer around June/July, playing with my 2 brothers, until they both quit from boredom. Soon after i joined the guild Demonedge, which my alt is still in currently, while my main has joined Art of War.~ I spent most of my time running around in circles in Prontera,around the circus circle, and then Alberta, around the random stalls, and now Morocc, literally around the whole map :o Or i'm just waiting for someone to ask for help while i'm being bored -_-

Ro2Forum_zps2848b97a.jpg
This is where running around in alberta got me :o
RO2Forum2_zps08fcfef9.png
The costume i will forever want, but never get x_x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users