I have been checking pegasus before you announce it here though
However, I could guess whose idea to make things like this on cleric and how axe champ improving.
The reduction to the influential values of buffs, offsets a bit of the Charm bonus impact that was previously not well included or anticipated when considering the full scope of impact from player build. Rather than scale back the effects of Charm or Primary Stats from a class and equally affect all skills, we've focused solely on the skills that are considered to be only useful from the Cleric Source. This offset, depending on builds, should better equalize and put class buffs at a competitive rate to Clerics.
- Stat influential base Attack Power bonus reduced to 2/4/6/8/10, from 5/10/15/20/25
- Stat influential base Accuracy bonus reduced to 3/6/9/12/15, from 5/10/15/20/25
- Stat influential base Attack Speed bonus reduced to 0.5%/1.0%/1.5%/2.0%/2.5%, from 1.5%/3%/4.5%/6%/7.5%
- Stat influential base Movement Speed bonus reduced to 3/6/9/12/15, from 10/20/30/40/50
- Stat influential base Critical bonus reduced to 3/6/9/12/15, from 5/10/15/20/25
- Stat influential base Dodge bonus reduced to 3/6/9/12/15, from 5/10/15/20/25
These Charm buff from cleric decrease to make it depends on other classes buff, I totally disagree.
1. Most clerics are spending over 50b to get max charm to buff for the team to make his team progress the best to protect him while he use fighting gear on low charm himself. If liek this, I am not going to spend 50b at least to get full charm, because my fight gear buff and max charm buff are having no different on stat. I only just hope my team won't lack of classes to do selfbuff for team and hope.
And I am sure most of full support clerics is not going to max their charm and hold 50b charm buff gear to buff team while other classes with about a few charm can do buff better than +65 buff from cleric
2. If this change the cleric buffs to be like this, you have to rescale every single debuff stat fro other classes.
Example. My fs cleric has about 890 mspd buff with fight gear and my team has no raider or scout that do have selfbuff. And my enemy team do have charm dual that trolling everyone on mspd down. My whole team going to be walking play.
As same as other debuff, such as accu down, ap down and atsp.
3. Teamwork doesn't happen just to rely on full classes team, bourg, champ or raider. That will make game in CD definitely unbalanced when another team lack of some classes for selfbuff.
4. There are people who build their classes for war, or only to 1 vs 1 pvp. So they wont waste their sp on selfbuff and rely on cleric buff to do pvp. And if this patch happen. They all need to give up some at least some sp for selbuff. That will even make them harder to build for pvp since now currently patch, some classes like raider already lack of sp.
Anyway, solution from me:
If your idea is to make the selfbuff stronger than cleric, I suggest to leave cleric's buff to be as it is right now in live server, and make other classes' selfbuff stronger to buff himself only, not to pt. So if they want their stat better, they will just invest some charm and waste some skill point for their own. For who don't want to invest SP for selfbuff and rely on cleric's buff, they can spend their sp in some other thing that can help to protect clerics.
So with this even team lack of classes, they still can progress to protect cleric as the same from that cleric buff. And if some class like champ/knight who want themselves have more ap/def/and hp, raider/scout who want more mspd and atsp or bourg/artisan who want more accu, they have to give up their skill point and charm for it.
Note: Right now there are less FS Clerics around in GA because many of them turn to BC and please consider it again that not to make FS cleric disappear.
Also about axe type, in my opinion, I do think that is too much adding.
- Increased cast speed significantly.
- Added Bleed effect for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds.
- Increased cast speed significantly.
- Added Burn effect dealing 1000/1500/1500/1800/2000 damage over time.
With in 7 secs included time of player using skill. in one single enemy, Axe damage will be about 5k dmg from Bleeding 600 dmg per sec for 6 secs and Burn 2k damage in 5 secs. These 5k dmg is not including your damage from skilling that have really good chance of crit 100% damge. I could say this adding is too much currently.
These are just my opinion.
Edited by FireJin, 25 April 2014 - 10:47 PM.