Anyone for Pegasus? - Page 12 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone for Pegasus?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
296 replies to this topic

#276 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:04 AM

I think we should take our proposals or suggestions to the respective class reps, that is what they are there for right?

p.s I meant no disrespect to anyone in any of my previous posts.  

#277 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

I have played all classes to max back when the cap was 210.

Since then I have kept some, deleted otehr, remade new ones, deleted some more [it's a never ending cycle when you're an alt-o-holic]

recently -within the latest skill update [the first one] I've played about 3-4 classes to cap? For various reasons. Other's I have toyed with and around to get a feel for them, many of them were not my style, or preferred way to enjoy the game.

However. I will give you a list of classes I have never maxed.

Visitor

Artisan.

Yup, that's it. At one time or another [quite a few recently] were all end game. Point is, none of you know who all my chars are, and I've even told some people here who certain chars are, and they know that everytime I've told them [don't tell people] because I don't want the attention all the time. Sometimes I like to jsut relax, play some CD, some dungeons, maybe i get a wild hair up my... ahem, and go questing. 

Just because you see "Feuer" [my champion] in-game AFK, doesn't mean that my only char, it doesn't mean that whenever you see my char afk, that I'm not on another char doing something I myself find more entertaining. I like alt,s I have had probably over 100 chars over the last 3 years. Some 50's , some 100's, some 150's some 200's and some capped. It's what I do, constantly, whenever something changes, I make new characters, and go through it all again, to know what it feels like on every aspect. Sometimes I go through geared, sometimes I start myself with 1m for scrolls + food. Just depends what I'm going for.

In short, don't assume you know my every online habbit, just based off what I do allow people to see. I have a "private" life, and I like it that way. It keeps me sane.

#278 Infinity49

Infinity49

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

@Feuer : I really think you are one of the player with the biggest knowledge of ROSE, i have no doubt about it, and i'm only here since a few months.

But even if you have all class max lvl, the players who always play a particular class have better feelings/understanding of the class, in this case scout in CD (especially with the constant changing this past few months).

I play only 2 classes, scout and knight (tanky) in PvP mostly (ahaha bad luck about classes with rewarding issues). That's why i can speak for this two classes about how i feel in pvp about gameplay/weaknesses/rewarding. If I have time i would apply for class representative, but sadly i just can't.

I hope representative come on this subject and use our " debate" to talk about this with DEV on the forum dedicated to them.

Edited by Infinity49, 14 May 2014 - 10:50 PM.

#279 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

Cleaned up the topic a little to get it back on topic.  Keep personal bickering to private messages please.

#280 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:12 AM

I have a hard time believing that, but ok, good for you.

I'm a bit lost as to what people are discussing here about the scout, especially with all the personal attacks going on, more so than the actual discussion.

#281 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

This Topic is for Pegasus discussion, please keep posts related to that and not each other

#282 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

So when its the whole change(Nerf for the classes) ganna be applied to the live server?

#283 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

am so glad i was away will this skill update was tested on pegasus, noone can blame me for whats wrong if there is any havent got to read all this tread yet :P

#284 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:30 AM

Cleaned Topic
Guys, Gals, please keep your comments, feedback, constructive and about Pegasus.

#285 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

i just have been on pegasus and i cant move stuff in storage and neither can separate them while i am in and also i cant get some items back into my inventory :hmm:

#286 teeboyz

teeboyz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:40 PM

My suggestion to improve current underpowered bow scout:

New passive skill: Velocity theory

Pre-requisite: Longbow(5)bow tree and Longbow(5) Scout tree, skill costs per level : 2

skill maxed level: 5

skill effect:

each level increases certain % of bow scout's damage according to the range of the target

Level 1 : Unlock the ability to increase damage target that below 40m range

Level 2 : below 30m

Level 3 : below 20m

Level 4 : below 10m

Level 5 : below 5 meter

For damage boost :

Level 1 : 20% overall damage boost and 4% additional accuracy

Level 2 : 30% overall damage boost and 6% additional accuracy

Level 3 : 40% overall damage boost and 8% additional accuracy

Level 4 : 50% overall damage boost and 10% additional accuracy

Level 5 : 55% overall damage boost and 16% additional accuracy

Damage is not cumulative, for example if your target is 5 meter away from you , you will only get the bonus damage passive from level 5, the rest is not working

The figure above just an example..I will leave it to Leonis to test and manipulate..

#287 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:49 AM

I just logged into Pegasus and as angeltje says somethings wrong with storage.

Clothing has just disappeared when trying to move it into storage.

It didn't fall onto the ground or give any warnings that storage was full or any other message.

I do like the new interface for the storage though - looking forward to seeing what the character tab will be for.

Looks like I'll have to drop all my gear on the floor in order to do resets to try things out :)

Edited by Tormented, 18 May 2014 - 02:50 AM.

#288 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:51 AM

They're currently testing the database update on pegasus, so yes, there's still some issues to work out. One such thing is the storage, items seem to disappear when you put them in. If you're on pegasus to try whatever things out for your character, refrain from putting anything in storage if you need it.

#289 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

Dammit - I just dropped gear then server dc'd - good job it wasn't my main gear lol ;)

#290 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

Thx jerremy :)

As you can see I did just try dropping gear but the server dc'd at that point - so yes they are having some issues lol :)

Edited by Tormented, 18 May 2014 - 02:56 AM.

#291 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:02 AM

Tried to remove all gear, weapons and ammo but the game won't let me remove the items.

Only some have actually moved.

Game seemed to "stick" then let me remove a couple more items but now it won't do the rest.

Means I cant do the stats reset to try things out atm.

(edit)

Also, just went back in to relog etc and noticed that the characters image shows still wearing weapon while the inventory window shows that weapons been removed.

Edited by Tormented, 18 May 2014 - 03:40 AM.

#292 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:14 AM

Ok here's whats happened just now.

I tried choosing the character again from the game characters screen, selected the same character and

found that my character was wearing all the gear that I had moved to the characters equipment tab, but that

all that gear was also still stored in the character equipment tab.

So I now have 2 of everything that I had been able to take off the character before it stopped me removing all the costume gear and ammo.

I tried logging out altogether from the game and relogging and the situation is the same.

(edit)

Just tried totally closing down the game client, restarting the client and logging in again - character is showing as fully clothed with duplicates of the gear that had been removed being carried now.

I think I'll stop for now and come back after they adjust whatever it is that's going wrong with the test atm.

Edited by Tormented, 18 May 2014 - 03:21 AM.

#293 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

Yes, I was really hoping to be able to try the new storage system, but I guess it'll have to wait for now. I'd hoped to see especially how the "character" storage tab worked, but the couple items I tried to put in it totally disappeared. So I'll wait, but not patiently :Emo_17: !

#294 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:11 AM

so when we can test new storage system :questionmark:  :hmm:

#295 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:43 AM

If it cames nw i would download again pegasus n check it xd

#296 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

The storage update has been on Pegasus, but it was a lil broken last I checked it out.

#297 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

Going to close this for now as the skill changes have been on the live servers for a while now and feedback has tapered off into unrelated discussion.  Don't forget that all feedback about changes to class skills can now be directed to the awesome class reps - find your class rep today!

We are currently testing the database update internally on Pegasus which at the moment contains a number of game breaking issues.  We're still working on it, but once we've finished updating some missing functionality and fixed the major bugs we'll likely be resetting Pegasus with fresh character data and posting more details on what has changed and what to look out for while testing.

Edited by Genesis, 21 May 2014 - 05:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users