Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 3); Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord - Page 4 - Bartuk Plains - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 3); Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Horst110

Horst110

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

hi i never posted here but i want to give my feedback...

im not a friend of nerfing skills because the end of the story is... u need to spend alot more malls..

if u cant "stunlock" anymore a "weaker" player will never have a chance against +30 freaks

asking for nerfs is just stupid...

ok to the classes now

warrior:

*no changes needed (warrior without 5sec charge cd is just cannonfodder) dont touch it!

berserker:

*add more % on armorbreaker dna... 10% is to low

*maybe add 5 dna for aoe fear...could be nice for battles with many ppls

warlord:

* hush duration needs a boost maybe 2sec per lvl to break the walls of aoes in battlefields

this are my 2cents and sry for my bad english...^^v

and to the naked zerker...show me that in highlvl FOC!

#77 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

BTW Shocking Cry is listed as a WL skill, I am pretty sure its a Druid Skill. But hey if you want to add a 6 second stun that affects multiple targets and usable instantly by a Warlord, it would be even more overpowered than Overbearing Clamour.

I just realized about the skill named Shocking Cry listed under Warlord is not the Druid Skill; it is actually a Warlord Skill but it is not available. It may have been removed in some update long ago or it may never have been available in the first place. I am not sure of when it was ever available, however I am sure it is different than the Druid Skill: Staggering Shout.
Job NameJob GradeSkill TypeSkill NameSkill DescriptionMinimum Character Level
Druid2ndNormal SkillStaggering ShoutMake surrounding enemies' paralyzed with shocking cry.80
Warlord2ndNormal SkillShocking CryGet surrounding enemies paralyzed for a certain period with great fear, when shouting a loud cry.80

#78 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:47 AM

Ohh I was thinking about the description. One thing is for sure, Warlord never had a skill called Shocking Cry or else it would have been in my build for years because it would be super OP.

#79 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

Hi, this is also my first post in here ...and thats only cause  i would like to see an improvement to the zerk class if thats possible...so heres my suggestions :as Cleffy said add back quietus as best attack skill and add bleed to it (u could make it level 60 like ldb or lvl 80) since skill spam zerks are kinda useless, pretty much all the ss zerks changes to WL or goes AA...i mean they only got 1 good attack skill ...and thats lethal death blow the other are just lvl 1 to 40 skills(which kinda suck in my oppinion)being a lvl 90 forced to use lvl 1 attack skill ...sucks if u ask me  ...no wonder everyone goes AA ..i mean whats the point of having skills if u "force" us to go auto attack ...not to mention these low skills does crapy dmg on cap def ..casters deal more dmg then a zerk on cap resist ...which is not fair ...i mean they supposed to deal the most dmg in game ...being "berserkers" so please take a look into berserker class aswell thanks

#80 yourself

yourself

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

i am a zerk player,and i say if anything make the Charge and burning dash to where you dash no matter how close you are to the target.we are pretty much defenseless to sins(and we know there is ALOT of them that hide in stealth),commies,prots. and druids.we do decent damage and pretty good HP but we have no defense.and for the stunns,make them at least 2 sec. because we may stunn with a skill,but it take a sec. to start AA att. as i am an AA zerk.as for the Terror,that is a oh crap im dying skill to help us out.so PLEASE dont screw up the Berzerker class.before you do that,mess up the Assassin class first.thx u

#81 wildscar

wildscar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

maybe reduce the % of dmg reflected by Berserker_Counterattack.gifCounterattack, right now its very powerful and even kill PBs. PBs should be immune to this skill.

Edited by wildscar, 16 June 2014 - 05:53 PM.

#82 misterdog

misterdog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Have you ever played requiem ?

Those lamme topics of balance skills is such a joke, i wonder who was the brainiac that thought about  WL reballance, gave a pretty usuless skills lvl 80 that should be the more op, and never took a look at how -_- pathetic it the fraking skills that roots instant and is spamable and huge range and is a -_- bull-_-, now lets talk about ZERKs, since last maint. on 1st xfer/copy event all zerks are complaning about missing much more then usual seriously what the -_- is wrong with this gravity TEAM, whats the difficulty in login all toons +30 with full dna, honor and check the pvp part? I would really love to know because this subject of reballance is always coming back and YOU GUYS NEVER DID ONE THING FROM SUGGESTION that i think is most amusing those topics, "oh please leave suggestion so we wont do -_- and keep that crap " WL druids COMMIES SIN op as -_-, RANGER need so much improves as well as ZERKS, that lame crap as -_- -_- of having to give up almost 500 def for 1 sec, and sins now with this titan crap -_- can have more def and do much more DPS then a -_- zerk yes way to go GRAVITY u won the -_- bull-_- "Make the -_-tier game even -_-tier" PLAY THE FREAKING GAME AND STOP THOSE STUPID ASS TOPICS OF SUGGESTION WHEN U ALL NEVER LIFT A FINGER TO HELP

#83 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

Fix that "Charge" make it only damage without stun, it's already too much if it gives damage....cmon is a charge, commander one doesn't make damage or stun, so remove the stun.

#84 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

And commanders have a 16s silence, your point being?

Warrior based classes have one CC on charge, one on fear (in which they cannot hit you nor their team can).

Serkers have BM which is about 3 seconds, and 5 seconds of skull crusher.

WLs have 1 second from Land Tremor, the only thing they can do is root (which is long but there are ways around it) and silence you for two seconds, if you're dying within that time-frame to a single WL then the problem is your equipment (even if you're malled or not.)

Edited by Viole, 26 July 2014 - 01:20 AM.

#85 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

And commanders have a 16s silence, your point being?

Warrior based classes have one CC on charge, one on fear (in which they cannot hit you nor their team can).

Serkers have BM which is about 3 seconds, and 5 seconds of skull crusher.

WLs have 1 second from Land Tremor, the only thing they can do is root (which is long but there are ways around it) and silence you for two seconds, if you're dying within that time-frame to a single WL then the problem is your equipment (even if you're malled or not.)

At least they should remove the DNA for make it shorter CD...5 sec is exaggerate for a long range stun.

Edited by Kazara, 26 July 2014 - 01:28 AM.

#86 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

a dream meant to be a dream:

make EVERY class god-like, stop the nerf and only go for improvements, ofc ill die of old age before that happends but anyway

my view of how WL should be like (since it is my main char and <3 it forever no matter if they erase all the skills and leave us with only HP buff xd), with god-like implementation:

2nd job only (i have my vision of the new skills and their names implemented here... and also all the classes having the same ideal and a point like mentioned here):

Lateral slash - move it to 1st job so all warriors can have easier time farming/killing/fapping or whatever they like (same attributes)

Bear Like stamina - increase hp to 5000 with dna

bugle of carnage - increase from 266 to 450 dmg with both short and long range dmg

mental mitigation - slow immunity (like adamant mind but only on slow)

two-handed mastery - passive dmg buff cca 200 dmg that only works WHEN using 2-hand swords or 2-hand bluds

agony of distance - AOE root

terrified scream - AOE fear

overbearing clamor - ONLY hush effect 6 sec max

full swing slash - like it is now, mb bigger dmg

feast of blood - removed hostility but instead short but strong DoT + interrupt effect for skills in casting or a slower AA move

excalibur shock - weak splash dmg but 5 sec stun effect (druids have 5 stuns so don't bitch about this)

land tremor - huge splash dmg but 3 sec stun effect (druids have 5 stuns so don't bitch about this)

claim of pray - crouching AOE spin to the legs 5-6 sec slow effect

outburst - gathering hands on the handle of the great weapon, then shoot a wave of energy fueled by your anger to surrounding enemies + interrupt effect

maneuvering damage - SCAD buff self-implementation only

tactical salvation - SCC buff self-implementation only

shout of ferocious tiger - renamed to Cry of the Lord - same attributes as it is

reason for all this is simple = justify the name WarLord and not play with WarJoke because thats what it is now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users