Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 3); Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord - Page 2 - Bartuk Plains - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 3); Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#26 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

Berserker.png

Warrior_Soul_of_Berserker.gif

Soul of Berserker

old:

- Go berserk to increase your Attack Power for a set duration.

new:

- activate this Self buff, duration: 30 Secs 

if you manage to kill an Opponent you get an +10 % Attack Power Boost but only for the next 60 Secs.

this Buff stacks if you manage to kill another Enemy during the next 60 Secs -> and so on...*lol*

but of the Cost of lowering your M-Def and P-Def on the same lvls 10min CD

Warlord.png

Warrior_Bear-like_Stamina.gif

Bear-like Stamina

old:

- Increase your Party Member's Maximum HP for a set duration.

new:

- Sacrifice your MP over time to increase over Time the HP of each Party Member for 60 Secs.

drains 10% of your MP to increase the HP of your Friends for 10 %  duration 60 Secs 

Stacks each 10 Secs! (only Max HP not Min HP so this is no Heal only a HP Bubble that the Rad (or Player)

needs to fill first. 10min CD

#27 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

Give zerk a party buff:
Soul of brezerker or hyper mod will be great,if sin have lvl 80 skill cry why zerk cant have a hyper mod as a pt buff

#28 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

bersekers should have one skill, when the player got less 10% hp ( for exemple) his damage up "X" valours thta would fit then perfectly

like hyper mode, lasts 30 secs but boost double our more the dmg

#29 warjat69

warjat69

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:somewhere over the raibow

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

Charge

Charge's stun time should be increased to 3 secs. With the amount of hp that a mid equipped char with pet/buffs at lvl 90 characters have today 20k+ 1 sec is way too short. Lets look at druid,commander/protector or sin stuns. They are longer (3-6 Secs).

Just LOL 3 sec Charge stun? :] You are crazy. 

#30 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

i like the idea of giving bleeding ability to warrior class specially to zerks in order for them to prevent sins/sr from going on stealth mode when in 1vs1 situation. anyway when u are hit by a large sword,axe or blud u should bleed or suffer from broken bone.

#31 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hello Community!

I have been busy with planning and preparing all the changes for an upcoming implementation. It's not officially announced yet, but I will give you a hint: Ancient Ruins and Path of Norns Server Battlefields will return as a result. This has kept me from the forum a bit this week, but over the weekend I will be following the posts on Warrior, Berserker and Warlord. Looking forward to share my ideas too. Although, I must admit having never leveled up a Warrior/Berserker/Warlord past 69 (w/o a level jump item), unlike other classes, so I am very open to hearing about your experiences playing Warriors, etc. in battle and playing against them in battle.

#32 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

with just a one wrong move for zerks your dead vs sins ofc that stealing weapon, slow , long stun pretty much put you to coma unless you are able to tank until stuns run out but that only comes with item malls so dont forget to bring back the old skull crasher 3 secs stun at lvl 10 and 5 secs with dna better 5 dna only.

Edited by 100000318406198, 09 May 2014 - 06:15 PM.

#33 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

and i dont want the fact one class will just eat other class/es because he cant do anything to defend itself or atleast escape sure death. and please dont talk about +30 bcoz any class at this rate can tank anything.

#34 CG6HU3HM2

CG6HU3HM2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

always talking about other class, how about defiler and assasin?

#35 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:34 AM

Hello Community!

I have been busy with planning and preparing all the changes for an upcoming implementation. It's not officially announced yet, but I will give you a hint: Ancient Ruins and Path of Norns Server Battlefields will return as a result. This has kept me from the forum a bit this week, but over the weekend I will be following the posts on Warrior, Berserker and Warlord. Looking forward to share my ideas too. Although, I must admit having never leveled up a Warrior/Berserker/Warlord past 69 (w/o a level jump item), unlike other classes, so I am very open to hearing about your experiences playing Warriors, etc. in battle and playing against them in battle.

if svs in its true form comes back, so will I (maybe).

#36 W1lliam

W1lliam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

Hello everyone.

Suggestions :

1) >>> CORRECT DASH BUGS PLEASE <<<

Current situation is :

- Dash + stun : here, go back 30m behind so you've wasted your aoe stun

- Reapeat same situation with root or hush ;

- Dash + 1 attack + yeah baby it's working this time, send all you have : why the hell am I sent back 20m away ?

- Dash + this time you're mine : here comes the super slide boost, let's go 15m pass the target instead ;

- Dash + superman : get sent on krypton or other planet or your choice and land back right in the middle of the ennemy safe zone ;

What we want is, successful attack or not, stay at our destination point once skill is used. As a WL it pisses me off to waste my important skills because I'm sent back at my starting point.

2) Hush scaling :

- +2 sec with each point, level 4 hush should give 8 sec ; Considering the average time of a caster aoe, I'd go with this one.

or

- cooldown decreased by 30% with each point, that would give something like 12sec cooldown with 4 points ;

3) Fear :

Reduce duration to 10sec BUT adding sleep attributes : target keeps fear status when hit by skills

4) Root

Get rid of DNA for the root range extension

5) Deflect

Make it lond and short range def instead of being only long range.

6) Fighting will

Useless, please get rid of that

7) Final wrath

Useless, or move it to zerk branch with a significant boost

8) Reckless attack

Decrease Def malus ?

9) Armor breaker :

Make it useful. 10 point + 10 DNA should decrease def by 20-30%

10) Random comments on what I see dunring matches or what I read around here, concerning WLs :

WL Root range : there should be no comment to be done, considering all magic aoe range. You still can attack when rooted. It is strange I don't see anyone ever complaining about Terms of Service which is a proper 15 sec stun.

WL is op : yeah, dangerously op, we finish with balanced scores like 8-8 or 12-12, sometimes 17-9 when we have some levels 40 who die in one hit with our aoes.

WL damage is too strong : generally, people who say that are the ones who build glass canons who hit 2.5 on cap per tick of aoe and then complain to be hit for 6-7k when debuffed. So... Invest in CON and Def instead of asking for a nerf.

That is all I can think about right now. Thank you for reading.

Have a good day !

Will

#37 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

The only legit thing I see in here is about dash bugs.

#38 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

I didn't go into much detail before, but weapon usage is also an issue with Warrior classes. Basically, we use a Two Handed Sword if we use skills or a Two Handed Axe if we use Auto Attack. We have three primary weapons, but the 3rd is numerically inferior to the others. I think the Two Handed Mace needs some type of buff unique to itself to increase its usage like it increases Skill Crit or has a small piercing effect. I would also like skills to work with all weapons a warrior can use instead of just giant weapons on some skills. This is because sometimes the warrior has to step into the roll of tank, and this means sacrificing considerable a portion of skills.

The 2nd class jobs in general have a severe lack of skills, especially the Berserker, there simply needs to be more skills added. I figure there should be at least 16 skills for each of these classes. I think an interesting skill would be an AoE that has a pass through effect. It would deal damage to the main target and if the target dies, the remaining damage is passed onto the nearest enemy within 4m. I think it would also be interesting if Beserker Skills added some significant amounts of fire based damage to split the defenses of the target.

The problem with Warlord's AoE is that they typically cannot survive the monsters they draw in with it where as other AOE type classes can stay at range and don't generate as much threat. I think an AOE that has a push back effect would allow some more defenses of being mobbed. Also for some reason Armor Breaker and Shout of the Ferocious Tiger generates a lot of threat to the point Warlords can pull mobs off tanks when there are a lot of people in the raid. I would also like to see the return of Iron Physique on the Warlord Tree that leads into Bear-Like Stamina. This would mean moving Bear-Like Stamina to level 60. I also think these skills should add HP based on the casters HP not a constant variable. Right now its massively useful at 50 due to the high effect, but the HP scales a lot faster past level 70 making the skill moot by level 75 to the point it may be ill-advised to skill it up.

I think the placement and requirement of the skills on the Warlord tree  are inconsistent and leads to certain forms of stacking. I would like to see Terrifying scream require 5 Terror, Overbearing Clamour to require 3 Terrifying Scream, Shout of the Ferocious Tiger to require 5 Armor Breaker, Land Tremor to require 3 Full Swing Slash, Full Swing Slash to have no requirement, and Feast of Blood to require Slayer or Bleeding.

On the Berserker Tree I would like to see the return of Quietus as the Berserker's most powerful skill. Right now its lethal death blow, but the advantage of lethal death blow should be its accuracy. The success rate of Lethal Death Blow should be increased to over 100%. Right now at 100% it has a chance of missing higher level characters.

Finally I have an idea for a level 80 skill on Warlord Tree. Summon Party. It summons selected party members to where the Warlord is.

Edited by Cleffy, 13 May 2014 - 09:36 PM.

#39 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:03 PM

Finally I have an idea for a level 80 skill on Warlord Tree. Summon Party. It summons selected party members to where the Warlord is.

u mean using players like meat shileds lol , sounds good

#40 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

It will be a difficult skill to balance. Should only be usable when not in combat. But as a Warlord I like the idea of summoning a player and giving all your hostility to them. I think a skill that summons a pet that instantly takes hits for you would be pretty funny, Especially if you hold it with one hand like its a shield.

Edited by Cleffy, 13 May 2014 - 11:52 PM.

#41 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:11 AM

FIX CHARGE BUG

If ya wanna impress us all then fix this 5-6yr old bug please!

I dont know much about these classes, since I rather heal/buff while they do the killing, 

However the AOE hush skill that was seriously nerfed.. I think it was over nerfed just a bit. Yes it did need it but not to the point of making the skill useless. It did separate the real WL's from the hush spammers tho.

#42 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Server:Hammarine

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:38 AM

Nerf WLs hp...freakin superfatties >> i am guessing some of them already hit 50k hp and they already hitting 4~6k dmg easilly on 1.5k defence(me),i wonder how much they will have with 90 set :o

#43 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

Yes, so everyone can die in your trap of stiffness?

I say lets nerf your Trap of stiffness Duration - a level 60 skill - with 14 Seconds STUN duration! It effects all area - 7 TARGETS - 10m range. The most unbalanced skill in the whole game!

Make trap of stiffness 2 secs duration. Just like Overbearing Clamor.

Edited by oktay89, 14 May 2014 - 07:05 AM.

#44 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:06 AM

i smell rage :o 

FYI Terms of Service has castime,sucky success rate and alot of stuff i am guessing ur ignoring about it :P

#45 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

And i smell a greedy, arrogant person, who wanna kill with his Aoes 10x people at once. You dont care about balance in the game at all . All you care is getting your defiler even more overpowered.

84% success rate and you talk about misses?

Edited by oktay89, 14 May 2014 - 07:11 AM.

#46 LPgirl

LPgirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

I'm agree with oktay,the defilers are very overpowered!

#47 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:27 AM

Maybe play the class 1st rather than talking like a blind idiot,stay with the topic rather than QQing about offtopic stuff.Think before you accuse others.

#48 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:33 AM

To be fair, Terms of Service ticks are terrible and pretty much allow anyone to escape it. But, that's a different topic. People are just too squishy, and that's a problem with the items and not class balance, it's really a seperate topic because like I said there are classes that excel with item mall because of their skill set.  Of course this is also a player mentality issue in thinking someone built for top-DPS shouldn't be able to die quickly when singled out too.

There's commies with that much HP in the other version I'm just saying. 

Anyway, stay on topic please!

edit: if you're going to claim something is OP, please make an elaborative argument about why x is OP, any skill can sound OP on paper though. Pretty sure "in practice" examples are better.

Edited by Viole, 14 May 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#49 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

I have a defiler and warlord. I have played all the classes, but elementalist and ranger. So i know what i am talking about.
AS you can See people agree with me and not with you. Check the rankings for PVP and see how many defis are in top 50. When they get suggestions about defiler you will See people's opinion about Terms of Service.
I gave my opinion and its ontopic. Warlords HP shouldnt get lowered. If you want HP use con armors and jewels, not int,scad.

#50 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:43 AM

You are the one accusing and calling me 'blind idiot'.
I made myself clear with arguments - lvl 60 skill With 14 secs stun duration, 84% and 10m range. No other Class has a stun anyway near to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users