Also great that the IM cleric buffs are not nerfed, I hope this was unintentional. If it was intentional then my god pay to win.
I guess Leonis forgot to rescale that.
Anyway back on topic: After I play some CD about 7 games, I got something to say about CD game play
- This buff changed doesn't effect a lot on dual raider, they are not atsp type. Even run slower, they can make enemy run even slower than him. Not much effect.
- The stat down like Atsp, Accu, and Mspd down even become more powerful with this cleric's buff change. People mspd not even reach 1k with fullbuffs 400 Charm dual mspd down about 900+. Wanna run? lol
- This is one of the class really effect a lot. Atsp buff from cleric nerfing them about 60% of max charm buff. That almost making them having hard time to make damage or kill cleric.
Note - Me and other Raider Rep will discuss about it.
- I could say same thing as katar raider, Atsp buff nerf just turn them to full spamming aoe, Atsp to them even more becoming useless on single hit. The concept of spear that is good at atsp just become nothing. Compare to another 2 type of champs that don't rely on Atsp. So they don't effect anything.
- Spear type to me is really conflicted on the skill tree. They said 2h is balance btw aoe and single target, axe is focus on single target, and spear is full aoe type, but spear do have atsp passive and unique skill on spear is added for single target.
2h Champ & Axe
- I could say really? Is this really balance? These 2 type now even more further than spear after spear becoming useless on single hit.
- Stun always better than Mute, player got mute, they till can normal hit or run. Players got stun, they cannot do anything.
- 80% mute - they now even have less chance to mute cleric because cleric also has 50% mute resistance
- 30% Skill power
- 25% Pierce-Physical
- Decent dodge down (PvP Geon)
- 2 stun - one is 100% another one is range type with 70%(If it Unique skill)
- 30% Absorb
- 100% Crit dmg
- Crit passive - this crit passive already make them equal to 50% chance to crit some other low-mid crit class.
- Increase Casting skill time
- Good decent dodge and crit down.
Note - Nothing against champs because I also play three type of champs. Just saying these to let you compare are they really balance? Hope to see Spear champ improve mostly.
Full Support Cleric
It is not bad to play cleric as of it now. But it is not fun as it was ion old patch. There are no more challenge like old patch when cleric need more teamwork to protect them. Why?
- AP buff less, Def less only a bit. HP remain the same. Clerics can tank more
- The classes that mainly target cleric such as katar raider become epic slow. They suddenly don't make a lot damage
- It even make CD forever fight at one xtal when there are about 2 ordinary clerics each teams. One of them won't die even 5 people hitting one cleric.
- Have much better survival when other hitter doesn't make a lot of damage while def and hp remain about the same with cleric healing.
- Running mage definitely gone, they are not fast enough like before to avoid long ranger.
CD Game style
- Too much slower than before. No one doing running type. Running mage is gone because they cannot run that fast to make himself avoid range type.
- Luring game to disturb enemy totally gone. All 7 games I played, they just all mid, spam spam aoe. Single hit class just hit cleric and have hard time to kill when enemy team has more than 1 cleric.
- No one really turn out to catch some range classes. They don't want to go catch with 1k mspd. Unless they go for full mspd gearr, they can catch but they will result suicide go out catch full gear range.
Just my opinion after playing some CD compare to old patch, it is just turned out even more unbalanced in GA.