Satan Morroc Quest Map Arrives (moc_fild21)
- Will require Dandelion's Request to access.
- Mysterious Man in Morroc next to the Satan Morroc Portal will offer access to this map and a small hunt quest to draw out Satan Morroc (Quest)
- Defeating Satan Morroc (Quest) will cause an npc to appear where anyone can (1 time only) get a piece of Satan Morroc's Skin for turn in to Mysterious Man for accessories
- Map Restrictions will be the standard mvp map. No Memo, No monster Summoning, and No Hocus Pocus. Thats it.
Supply Box drop rate increased a further 20% - Feedback in General was that the increase on 5/28/2014 is not enough. If you feel strongly about this either way please post.
- It should be understood that we are willing to continue these increases more in the coming weeks. If after next week the feedback is it is still to low we are willing to do another increase.
Bio 3 Monsters will get a large increase to their supply box drop rates. This is to reflect their difficulty compared to guild dungeon monsters even if you include the other players actively stabbing your character in the face in the guild dungeons.
Dandelions Request gains an option to skip the Ritual Sequence. Skipping it advances the character to the next step after a short description of the ritual's events.
Speed Potion NPC will now direct sell speed potions.
- You will still have to chase the npc down. But instead of him saying "Oh only 3 sorriez!" he will vend for 5 minutes as a trader npc. Price will be 20k (15k with discount).
Dragons Event Extended 1 week as we prepare a replacement event to tied in with the Anniversary Event.
No Lucky Box today as we are working on a lot of content updates today. It will arrive next week.
x1.5 EXP added
Edited by Ralis, 04 June 2014 - 03:32 PM.