1. A Commander in my Eyes is the best class for PvP, good damage, good buffs and debuffs. in fact commander is the character with least weaknesses.
2. I Don't hate commander, i just compare Assassin to other classes to see Assassin from different perspectives, and in my Eyes Assassin could be nerfed, but not decrease the stuns. Like i mentioned in my post, nerf the overpower skills "Stealing Weapon" and "Blinding Attack"
3. i have a lv 90 Assassin and Lv 90 Commander, that's why i know so much about Commanders and their non weaknesses. And if you say that Commander got a weakness, then you either need to reinforce or practice the way of mastering a commander.
4. No, i'm showing the problem with different perspectives, i said that most magic classes got trouble against Assassin and there are others that Assassin can't beat, i don't judge any class. <- this is a fact of unbalance. forsaker, mystic need to be upgraded, and commander, druid needs to be degraded.
I hope i gave you the answers you were looking for, if not then post more, ill be glad to answer.
Hahahahaha, this post is too good that I had to login and post.
2. Stealing weapon is the only weakness for Druids and Commanders, I've taken down commanders (+30 and druid +30) with stealing weapon, let me tell you something, this isn't exactly what I'd call a walk in the park, took several minutes of 1 on 1, unless commanders, that can just chew through 10 people in battleground, we can't do that. We're a one on one class and should in fact be buffed, the weakness is low hp progression and lack of items to compensate for the lack of HP. So you're suggestion is to nerf stealing weapon? Dude, this will make druids and commanders unkillable.
What you've got to understand is that Assassins is meant to be a one on one class, you can't compare a caster class that decides to go full on damage and then claim "-_- assassins -_- OP", it's a choice, I've fought a crap ton of tanky as -_- shamans, defilers, dominators that didn't die from my first 10 seconds stun, probably took 1/2 their HP (and I ain't a -_- player as well in case you're wondering who the hell I am).
Addressing the game for people that decides to turn into glass cannons isn't the right mentality.
Oh and I got a forsaker that pops out 6k-7k totems, but I fully accept the fact that I went the glass cannon route, yet in BG (when I played) I still rocked the positive score sometimes going 40+ kills to 1-5 deaths, was I easy to kill? Hell yeah dude, 2 sec from a decently geared sin, would have sent my corpse flying in all directions but well, BG is a group game, so yeah, stick to the team and lay down the law.
We had a lot of guildwars sort of thing on the server vs the Koreans, they can attest to how badly burnt they were from that war.
All in all, yes Assassins can kill EVERY CLASS because that's what they're meant to be but also can easily be taken down, that's the downside to the class. A berserker is more of a threat to casters in the first place, 15k+ LDB.
SCAD, SS sins needs to be buffed if they want an influx of non AA sins.