55 replies to this topic

#51 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:56 AM

I already said the main core of OP healings come from Meditation and Aspersio being spammable, I already test healing without spamming Aspersio and it's normal I mean not 1x cast heal = full unless pure crit (when crit it's like 6x Heal value which is so wrong, +Aspersio = 10x Heal value)...

I never meant to offend you, but my experience is a bit different. My suggestions in a previous post here about 'preferred' heal values are based on my experience and my assumptions of an average HP total... so that's why I stated 25k for a HH is just fine. If you want, you could tell us your average Highness Heal result. That would make it easier to talk about the '1x HH = 1x Full Heal' issue.

I dunno if I should call that assumptions, I personally thought that because it already happens similarly in RO1 and Gravity revert back the heal nerfs that day... Well, I'm not saying it will be "obvious", but it's just past experience "OK I play many games before RO2 and that's what happened mostly when Healing class/skills nerfed in updates"...

Once more, no offense meant. I called it 'assumptions' because it's an 'if...' case. I can't say much about RO1 or 'other MMOs', but as we've seen in RO2 before AoV was released, a lower healing capability could lead to much more support priests.

Edited by Greven79, 28 July 2014 - 02:58 AM.

#52 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hello Priests and friends!

Today I bring you another VCR report on bugs and general balancing! I did not include any equations or definite values for what needs to be reduced/buffed, because I have done that in previous reports and nothing was changed. So I'm just giving a basic overview on Priest problems.

Here is the VCR report and here is the Bug report

Highlights include how limited Recovery is (Assassin's Sanctum showed the limits of it in particular), some ho hum bugs that have been around since the dawn of time and how Priest has been unchanged since my last report (which is a problem).

Please, give your comments and suggestions on how to improve Priest for every class. Remember, the more specific the suggestion is, the more helpful it is!

Things I have left out of the bug report because I'm still debating on it:

-Priest being able to use every skill without a mace equipped (currently able to. Not sure if it's a bug or intended due to how the animations work)

-Make Bibles main weapon and Mace the side weapon (this would involve making bibles for levels 1-50 and destroying maces from level 1-25)

Edited by Sestuplo, 18 September 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#53 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

-Make Bibles main weapon and Mace the side weapon (this would involve making bibles for levels 1-50 and destroying maces from level 1-25)

Do you want Bibles to have a weapon damage then? Because all primary weapons have a damage value. Or should the Priest become the only class with a pure MATK item that renders him completely unable to use the default attack?

Edited by Greven79, 23 September 2014 - 03:40 PM.

#54 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:11 AM

no nerf on heals?

#55 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

no nerf on heals?

Popular suggestions include: Reducing the effectiveness of heals.

#56 dashANDslash

dashANDslash

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:odin

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:42 AM

Wondering if Agi and Int is still the build for priest right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users