#151 Contact Support 001

Contact Support 001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:LOL

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

read back a couple pages. I said how I was farming them. And that was just 1 way. I did condors for a while too. but Flips was quite a bit faster. It compared to the scarecrows for speed. just wasn't quite as easy. and there was downtime in remaking the char and getting a Pandora wep, n prepping. I'm sure there are others that im not yet aware of too. I did it, I even saw many others doing it, and I could have takin it WAY further then I did. just chose to spend time doing other stuff too.

I see. i'll refine a +20 level 5 weapon then 

#152 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

I see. i'll refine a +20 level 5 weapon then 

lol. I tried that method... but the gear is sadly binded on equip. U can collect some of the level 3 green bows.. but its better if u 1 shot em. I settled on Pandora ones. the hp boost helped a lot too from it. and u usually find enough boxes for your next char to get a pan bow. so its sustains itself once ur goin.

#153 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:08 AM

I hope super large bags gets on sale soon aswell.

#154 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:09 AM

I never knew what u guys were talking about the fps issue. I never had the experience before unless I played on my laptop. The screen totally freezes while aoeing:o

#155 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

I hope super large bags gets on sale soon aswell.

They were last time

#156 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

i wonder why ppl always qq ing so hard at every single thing lol,,, like that will ever help

Stay here long enuff, u will learn that if u shout loud enuff and loop it, thou shalt be heard! :thumb2:

#157 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

I never knew what u guys were talking about the fps issue. I never had the experience before unless I played on my laptop. The screen totally freezes while aoeing:o

That's basically it. Its not too bad if your solo, and the aoe from certain classes is far worse for it then others. 

There was always a bit of lag there. But its way worse now. I never had a issue before the patch. A lil lagspike here n there on certain aoe skills, but after the patch, I tried getting in a few parties and just couldn't do it. literally, I brandish storm, hit a 5 second lag spike, see 1 frame pass, then hit another major lag spike, over and over. Was nearly impossible to keep my willow out, or interrupt brandish to use any other skill. lol

My comp and internet WAY overkill this game though, so its not that. Has something to do with how they changed the graphics I think. or maybe the porings, or something with the shadows, or im just throwin balls and have no idea what is causing it. lol

It is a issue for many people though obviously...

#158 charissard

charissard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

You telling me still no FPS update? 

We7ri5D_zpsd128acd8.gif

#159 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

Darzz bro, you don't have to waste your time to fight for your stand here because everyone here can be shameless to type whatever they want. That means if you are on the good side, there is just no way for you to win. That's a sad truth  :sob:

Seriously, they need to introduce a bot/macro catching method :p_sick: . The bot/macro-ers are getting uncontrolable :p_sad:

Don't tell the bot/macro catchers to submit ticket please. I and my friends submitted a lot of tickets and the suspects are living just fine :p_sick:

P/s: totally, we got 3 bot/macro people so far, all from 1 guild, and it's just tip of the iceberg  :hmm:

Edited by samsam2610, 18 June 2014 - 03:39 AM.

#160 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

That's basically it. Its not too bad if your solo, and the aoe from certain classes is far worse for it then others. 

There was always a bit of lag there. But its way worse now. I never had a issue before the patch. A lil lagspike here n there on certain aoe skills, but after the patch, I tried getting in a few parties and just couldn't do it. literally, I brandish storm, hit a 5 second lag spike, see 1 frame pass, then hit another major lag spike, over and over. Was nearly impossible to keep my willow out, or interrupt brandish to use any other skill. lol

My comp and internet WAY overkill this game though, so its not that. Has something to do with how they changed the graphics I think. or maybe the porings, or something with the shadows, or im just throwin balls and have no idea what is causing it. lol

It is a issue for many people though obviously...

Pretty sure it has to do with new damage text too

#161 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

Pretty sure it has to do with new damage text too

yea, I noticed they aren't a solid color anymore. I also noticed a light, constant swirling inside those porings too that might b contributing. Whatever the cause, I hope they are looking in to it at least. I'm sure they are. Many have mentioned it. but maybe they just haven't found a fix yet, so they don't want to talk about it? lol. I hope I hope!. =)

#162 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

this guys.

#163 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:19 AM

this guys.

this?

tumblr_lgxna3QgG71qafrh6.gif

#164 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:23 AM

Darzz bro, you don't have to waste your time to fight for your stand here because everyone here can be shameless to type whatever they want. That means if you are on the good side, there is just no way for you to win. That's a sad truth  :sob:

Seriously, they need to introduce a bot/macro catching method :p_sick: . The bot/macro-ers are getting uncontrolable :p_sad:

Don't tell the bot/macro catchers to submit ticket please. I and my friends submitted a lot of tickets and the suspects are living just fine :p_sick:

P/s: totally, we got 3 bot/macro people so far, all from 1 guild, and it's just tip of the iceberg  :hmm:

Thats ok bro, like i said i will stick to what i believed for the fair game playing. But thanks i guess you are anti-bot also.

#165 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:28 AM

this

#166 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:30 AM

Mmm hmmm....letter event makes perfect sense when everyone is lagging to hell and back.  Dem priorities are straight.  :huh:

Now usually I try to keep my comments as positive as I can, but not today...this lag really should be the number 1 priority to be fixed.   Its just horrible.  You give us new levels with ridiculous MLP requirements and we can't grind in parties without lagging out, or getting white screens, black screens, etc.  People die from lag and lose those points they grind SO hard for.  Frustration sets in, people finally say screw it and go do something else.  If this was my business, I would make sure the number one complaints were addressed first.  Happy customers are repeat customers.

Edited by Blondheart, 18 June 2014 - 05:40 AM.

#167 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

this

is this a secret code? :v

confused-reaction-gif.gif

#168 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

Can we keep those costume tablets and slates at that price all the time? Select costume fusion is very expensive now and those sale prices made fusion much more bearable

#169 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:42 AM

Great amount of bug fixes but i don't understand why the majority of the stuff in "Proposal and Suggestion" thread gets overlooked... aswell as VCR request and reports... people have been complaining about fps issues ever since the +20 weapons were everywhere and you've done nothing about it now we have more issues killing fps piled on top of that = makes the game unplayable :/

-Stupid VIP flooding the screen

-Glowing weapons everywhere

-Skill explosion when fighting as a group

-The spam of Numbers when damage is dealt

-UI design is rough and messy

-Porings have stupid animations which is unneeded

-Client itself is just design badly needs a rework...(that requires effort from devs so dreams crushed)

Still waiting for the option to turn off the majority of these but the dream will continue.

#170 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:49 AM

Also on this botting/fairplay over infinium, etc....there is another real simple solution to the problem.  Considerably up the odds on refining success.  Then people wouldn't need a thousand infinium to refine their gear.  To me refining is the MOST frustrating thing in the game over all.  (I know the lag will not be a permanent issue so I am not counting that right now.)  The RNG on refining does NOT inspire me to spend more real life dollars on it.  It only inspired me to get annoyed and say screw it I am not spending a cent on this giant rip off, and then silently feel jealous when people actually get their gear refined.  And again that does not make for happy customers because I know for a fact I am not the only one who feels that way.  This is a common topic of discussion among players, and so many people I know have said they feel the same way I do.

#171 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

The refine rate seems extremely high already whe you are past the +10 mark. Too much infinium has been made from scarecrows and distributed around the economy (people are using stacks of infinium as currency now) and with the advent of these +10 AFK stones refining really should not be an issue. My only wish is for a refinement transfer stone that transfers refinement levels between gear so we don't have to go through all +20 again for every damn piece of armor.

#172 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:01 AM

The refine rate seems extremely high already whe you are past the +10 mark. Too much infinium has been made from scarecrows and distributed around the economy (people are using stacks of infinium as currency now) and with the advent of these +10 AFK stones refining really should not be an issue. My only wish is for a refinement transfer stone that transfers refinement levels between gear so we don't have to go through all +20 again for every damn piece of armor.

Yeah but it's the getting to +10,  The last time I did it I used 20 infinium and bless/luckys...my weapon was at +5 when I started.  When I was done it was +6.  I was so frustrated over that, both because it didn't work and because of the money just literally wasted. Now if you were me, would you risk your hard earned cash and your weapon to go over +10 assuming you ever got it there?  You might be feeling a little nervous about it. 

Edited by Blondheart, 18 June 2014 - 05:02 AM.

#173 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

this guys.

these guys? or that guy? O.o what?

Edited by hxinen, 18 June 2014 - 05:05 AM.

#174 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:09 AM

Thats ok bro, like i said i will stick to what i believed for the fair game playing. But thanks i guess you are anti-bot also.

Dead horse...Your are beating it. 

Please stop accusing people of being bots u__u 

Staying on topic... Yay fixes?

#175 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:12 AM

Yeah but it's the getting to +10,  The last time I did it I used 20 infinium and bless/luckys...my weapon was at +5 when I started.  When I was done it was +6.  I was so frustrated over that, both because it didn't work and because of the money just literally wasted. Now if you were me, would you risk your hard earned cash and your weapon to go over +10 assuming you ever got it there?  You might be feeling a little nervous about it. 

Ouch, sorry to hear that :( This is kind of the reason I never pay for KP, rather exchange zeny for it so I only lose ingame currency and don't feel nearly as bad. It's true that infinium was pretty elusive before the letter event, now it's everywhere like candy

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users