269 replies to this topic

#176 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

(I know the lag will not be a permanent issue so I am not counting that right now.)

KBJlmEV.jpg

#177 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

KBJlmEV.jpg

It wasn't permanent after AOV either.  It took way too long to fix it, so you would think they would jump on it faster this time...but I still have confidence that it will get fixed.  Eventually.

#178 Alantor26

Alantor26

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:28 AM

Uh, I have a question hope nobody minds. The condors in the Datyr Desert were too powerful and they gave me 500 plus points of damage when attacking as a team. I was wondering if the devs can fix that?

#179 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Uh, I have a question hope nobody minds. The condors in the Datyr Desert were too powerful and they gave me 500 plus points of damage when attacking as a team. I was wondering if the devs can fix that?

While I can't speak for the devs, I would imagine the answer is no.

What gear are you using?  XD

#180 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

It wasn't permanent after AOV either.  It took way too long to fix it, so you would think they would jump on it faster this time...but I still have confidence that it will get fixed.  Eventually.

tumblr_mapugnnAYK1qduy16o1_500.gif

I hope so, too. Eventually :v

#181 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:32 AM

tumblr_mapugnnAYK1qduy16o1_500.gif

I hope so, too. Eventually :v

How did you get that gif of my ex boyfriend?  

#182 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:34 AM

How did you get that gif of my ex boyfriend?  

face.gif

I have a stash.

#183 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:34 AM

Ouch, sorry to hear that :( This is kind of the reason I never pay for KP, rather exchange zeny for it so I only lose ingame currency and don't feel nearly as bad. It's true that infinium was pretty elusive before the letter event, now it's everywhere like candy

80+ Infinium = +7 Osiris Great Sword > 40+ Infinium = +2 Menace GreatSword > Reason to not believe in Refining

No thats normal. Most likely you arent using best gears available which has very high defense so i suggest of getting those or then you are one of Caster calsses with very low defense but anyways thats how its supposed to be

#184 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

80+ Infinium = +7 Osiris Great Sword > 40+ Infinium = +2 Menace GreatSword > Reason to not believe in Refining

geezus@@ Cursed swordssss 

#185 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

No thats normal. Most likely you arent using best gears available which has very high defense so i suggest of getting those or then you are one of Caster calsses with very low defense but anyways thats how its supposed to be

You must have really really bad RNG. Takes me at most 40 to +20 a wep from 0-20

#186 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:38 AM

I just died a little inside for you.  Maybe I only have the second worst luck on the site refining.

#187 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

20 Infinium for +16 :D:D may the power be always with me:D

#188 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:40 AM

Dead horse...Your are beating it. 

Please stop accusing people of being bots u__u 

Ohh ok, give names who i accuse? I did not accuse anybody, its not my fault if they are assuming it or if they are guilty. But i never accuse anybody i always said in my post the word "maybe".

You can check in the dictionary the word "maybe" and maybe you will understand what im saying :p_sleep: 

Edited by darzx, 18 June 2014 - 05:43 AM.

#189 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:41 AM

20 Infinium for +16 :D:D may the power be always with me:D

Hey now I've done 1-20 with 15 infin get on my lvl noob :)

#190 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:44 AM

Hey now I've done 1-20 with 15 infin get on my lvl noob :)

so u will give me my zenny back, for the +20 staff right?? :D

#191 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:44 AM

But see this was my point in the first place...some of us do have really really bad refining RNG so up those odds of successful refines to make them more even for everyone and botting infinium won't be such an issue. Because who do you think is buying it if everyone has good odds on it being successful?  Some of us just don't.

#192 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:45 AM

I really dont know why you insisting this, you are just favorable the botters here. You are very defensive in this maybe you are really one of them hehe.

I only suggesting this coz developers do nothing againts this botter/cheater. And its for the sake of fair game playing.

Like i said you can farm how many hours you want and do whatever you want, Just make the letters bound and items in exchange list untradable, thats it very simple. So the botters will not be benefited in this event!

This is my last msg to you, Botters will destroy this game if the developers will do nothing about them! Our server population is really low, maybe 20% of our population atm have a bot program.

P:S. I just see your tons of stack of master manual in ah maybe you are really one of them so you really insisting this which is favorable to all botters and macro user here hehe. :heh: 

You wrote that in response to me

Ohh ok, give names who i accuse? I did not accuse anybody, its not my fault if they are assuming it or if they are guilty. But i never accuse anybody i always said in my post the word "maybe".

You can check in the dictionary the word "maybe" and maybe you will understand what im saying :p_sleep: 

I guess that's technically not accusing but insinuating or implying but close enough :D You hurt my feelings :'( 

#193 Garnnet86

Garnnet86

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

Is the maintenance still going?

#194 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

Again... dead horse. 

Please stop. It's embarrassing. Almost half the posts here are just you two going back and forth which really has nothing to do with the patch notes. Got a good idea? Post it it the suggestions thread. Your suggestions are getting lost in here with all the banter.

#195 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

Oh well I am going to bed and have lag free perfectly refined dreams.  

#196 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

But see this was my point in the first place...some of us do have really really bad refining RNG so up those odds of successful refines to make them more even for everyone and botting infinium won't be such an issue. Because who do you think is buying it if everyone has good odds on it being successful?  Some of us just don't.

Idk I still believe there is a unique "luck" stat for every character that is made. I've made countless alts testing and there are just certain characters that have really really bad rng and some that have amazing rng. I asked Njoror and he checked and said there isn't though :/

#197 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

Idk I still believe there is a unique "luck" stat for every character that is made. I've made countless alts testing and there are just certain characters that have really really bad rng and some that have amazing rng. I asked Njoror and he checked and said there isn't though :/

#198 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

I used 15 from +1 - +20 crec weapon... 40 on a sin weapon from +10-+20, went to +10 5times.

#199 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

Has he checked specific items? I've run into this myself, and had typically rng-lucky people get my equipment stuck at certain numbers. 

#200 darzx

darzx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:52 AM

You wrote that in response to me

I guess that's technically not accusing but insinuating or implying but close enough :D You hurt my feelings :'( 

You make it larger and bold font and you cant see the word "maybe" :questionmark: 

Whats wrong with you guys samsam is right haha :heh: 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users