DO ANOTHER MAINT REQUESTING HELIUM NOW - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

DO ANOTHER MAINT REQUESTING HELIUM NOW

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#51 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

another "Problem": you can trade off all your Items/Lant with People from each other Server Site...

a Person from Server Trifri who want to Play on Nova trade all his Stuff with a Person who comes from Server Nova but wants to move to Trifri

Both trade all there stuff from the "old" Server that they don`t want to play any longer and - its a Win-Win for both.

i doubt this is fair regarding People who just stay on one Side.

Edited by Sandyman, 27 June 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#52 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

Confused why this is even happening. I moved from hammerine to valdes then bk to hammerine and there was no duplicating they just literally moved me.

#53 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

copy/paste event lol

#54 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

This just gets more hilarious by the minute.....

#55 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

The transfer did not fail. We made copies on purpose. We wanted all players to have the option of playing on which ever server they want. (Exceptions: Battlefield records, Cash Items and Account Bank Items. However, since we left the source data untouched, people still have all those things on the original server and nothing was lost.)

So just to be crystal clear.

Personal & Joint Bank Account Safe items do not transfer?

OR

Only, Joint Bank Account Safe items do not transfer and Personal Bank Account Safe items will?

#56 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

If i can stay in triffi but be in nova to all id need to do is change armour and hey presto im suddenly a druid for free. Anyone in nova want to buy a trinity launcher or selling/trading Druid armour?

p.s Find a way to stop more than 1 duplication. Although this looks bad and messy it has potential to keep your customers happy with you for the next 6 months. You give me a duplicate +30 avenger and ill give you 6 months of non stop positive posts. I cant justfity not doing it.

Edited by BumblefootV7, 27 June 2014 - 04:18 PM.

#57 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

If i can stay in triffi but be in nova to all id need to do is change armour and hey presto im suddenly a druid for free. Anyone in nova want to buy a trinity launcher or selling/trading Druid armour?

p.s Find a way to stop more than 1 duplication. Although this looks bad and messy it has potential to keep your customers happy with you for the next 6 months. You give me a duplicate +30 avenger and ill give you 6 months of non stop positive posts. I cant justfity not doing it.

They  will give you +30 duplicate avenger, next day raise reinf cap to +60.  Enjoy your obligated 6 months of praise.

But on a more serious note....nvm..I cant even take this seriously anymore lol

#58 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

So wait we essentially have the tools and the ok to make our mains even more powerful due to this copying?

Ouch for some of the potential character possibilities. But, your guys decision ultimately. I guess this could help the weaker people in some way lol. I mean strictly speaking from people that just do PvP we literally lose nothing points wise, we actually GAIN a lot more lol.

#59 IVixxl

IVixxl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

Wow :o but this is happening seriously if you change to server?

#60 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

Wow :o but this is happening seriously if you change to server?

I guess...

#61 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationFury's Requiem Discord Community
  • Server:Xenon

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

yeah i think this game just died.... that's ridiculous. im blown that i can just enchant all my items with RH scales and then make x2 and sell for billions of lant or trade for other +30 items and trade back to my main server.

I guess all hope is lost on this one. Was good way to go out, Going out with a BANG!

#62 IVixxl

IVixxl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Amazing Thank you djfree ^_^

#63 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Free +30? This game is so shutting down soon lol. And people wonder why we have Private servers for mmo's.

Edited by KraizerReziark, 27 June 2014 - 05:35 PM.

#64 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

I put in my request for Cloning..LOL..(who wouldnt). I have NEVER seen anything like this before in a game. Its bizarre... I don't understand why they did it this way. it makes no sense. I wonder what will happen when one or both servers go dead and they will have to merge Nova and Trifi..ROFL --- Total INSANITY. They prob should do a rollback to before they moved accounts and rethink this position... I mean SERIOUSLY...

1. Merge Trifi+Nova  (both populations make for better gaming, not 1/2 dead on each server)

2. Fix Pk system  (easy to do... its been posted many times)

3. SVS with Russian client (makes the most sense)

Unless theres some major technical issues they are not telling us, the way listed above would of been ideal, not this clusterfuk of a way. Cloning characters on each server.. Just WOW... Who thought up that one?  Cut your losses and do it the RIGHT WAY.. Even if it takes a month, it better then this insanity.

#65 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

Um, no.

I am serious about people trying to sell what they do not own though. Please don't risk getting caught.

Umm, if you duplicated these items for them and then left the originals then it's your fault for any subsequent problems due to item duplication.  Players don't have the ability to clone their items.  You do, and did.

Is it the player's responsibility to constantly factor in developer incompetence in attempting to discern developer intent in trying to ascertain whether their ingame activities go against developer intent?

#66 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

I don't understand, so I can have a copy of all my toons on trifri and nova? Thats...ok I'll go make a ticket now...

#67 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:59 PM

I put in my request for Cloning..LOL..(who wouldnt). I have NEVER seen anything like this before in a game. Its bizarre... I don't understand why they did it this way. it makes no sense. I wonder what will happen when one or both servers go dead and they will have to merge Nova and Trifi..ROFL --- Total INSANITY. They prob should do a rollback to before they moved accounts and rethink this position... I mean SERIOUSLY...

1. Merge Trifi+Nova  (both populations make for better gaming, not 1/2 dead on each server)

2. Fix Pk system  (easy to do... its been posted many times)

3. SVS with Russian client (makes the most sense)

Unless theres some major technical issues they are not telling us, the way listed above would of been ideal, not this clusterfuk of a way. Cloning characters on each server.. Just WOW... Who thought up that one?  Cut your losses and do it the RIGHT WAY.. Even if it takes a month, it better then this insanity.

I don't understand, so I can have a copy of all my toons on trifri and nova? Thats...ok I'll go make a ticket now...

Just put my tickets in, Helium was very clear about it.  I guess this is what he wants.  His game, his call.  I dont agree with it, I think its terrible, a slap in the face of people who legitimately worked very hard for years to get what they have and then get dumped on with free geared +30 toons spawning on their server.  This will be extremely gamechanging, mall sales will plummet, gear prices will drop to the floor and requiem revenue will hit all time lows.  Good thing the US fiscal year begins in August huh, oh wait thats terrible. 

#68 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

Umm, if you duplicated these items for them and then left the originals then it's your fault for any subsequent problems due to item duplication.  Players don't have the ability to clone their items.  You do, and did.

Is it the player's responsibility to constantly factor in developer incompetence in attempting to discern developer intent in trying to ascertain whether their ingame activities go against developer intent?

Just gonna quote this

#69 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:40 PM

Just gonna quote this

me too

#70 cevaceva62

cevaceva62

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 440 posts
  • LocationBucharest/Romania
  • Server:Valdes/Trifi

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:20 AM

I just sent in my ticket! Let the cloning begin.

#71 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

Well as per your exact quotes which i copy and pasted into my ticket i have applied. I expect now to have 2 identical characters on both servers fully accessible and changeable independently of one another. You made 3 posts stating this and i expect you will keep to your word.  I have to say though once this all goes through this is one hell of a anniversary gift.  You really should have some veteran reward system i mean some of us have been here since you opened. This however more than makes up for that. I suspect youl see alot of people return for this. Triffi server this morning looked very busy for a change.

#72 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:42 AM

i never read its allowed to duplicate your Gear for the same Server---

If you are creating separate new Accounts (or characters) and then trade your own Gear on it only to transfer the separate Characters back to your first Server it has nothing do to anymore with playing on a new Server.

Since your using your copy - cat Gear on the origin Server - but now twice.

if you ask me thats exploiting - and has nothing to do with the original intention of this Event.

and should be penalized.

#73 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:01 AM

nah ill be keeping one on nova and one on triffi. One on nova will become a FOC/ Union one and the other one on triffi pk. I do agree that people shouldnt be allowed to duplicate then move it all bk that would be super dumb. They gotta stay seperate.

Edited by BumblefootV7, 28 June 2014 - 08:02 AM.

#74 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

There will be any compensation for those who not used  the cloning machine?

#75 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

You should delete all clones. If someone asked to move to Nova, it means he wants Nova... and if he wants to go back on Trifri he should restart from level 1. With clones some people can double their stuffs, so it's not fair. The best way is to delete the clones on the original server and everything will be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users