Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 7); Hunter, Avenger, Ranger - Page 2 - Xenoa Armory - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 7); Hunter, Avenger, Ranger

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#26 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

This is an. mmorpg. All these games have stuns. 

The way the stuns work in this game is for losers who cannot be bothered to think. They have degraded battles from a 3 second match without stuns, to a 0.5 second match with stuns; because who ever releases their stun first wins. Its a dumb system where pretty much the only decision making during a fight happens in the first fraction of a second.

#27 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

The way the stuns work in this game is for losers who cannot be bothered to think. They have degraded battles from a 3 second match without stuns, to a 0.5 second match with stuns; because who ever releases their stun first wins. Its a dumb system where pretty much the only decision making during a fight happens in the first fraction of a second.

Why are you here ? lol

#28 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Healing Waters SHOULD remove Stun Effects, like it does Sleep and Fear.... With a 5 min cool-down, its not really an issue of abuse.

#29 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Healing Waters SHOULD remove Stun Effects, like it does Sleep and Fear.... With a 5 min cool-down, its not really an issue of abuse.

TBH there should just be skills that do this job for all classes with a reasonable cooldown. It is an issue of abuse for people that didn't necessarily farm stockpiles of this. Besides that CC-breaks would be a good way to counter and make people think twice about what skills they use and in which order they choose to use them, and what skill they choose to counter, etc.

#30 Justtank

Justtank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

ermm regarding light resi on tbf weapons - if im right they have light resi but lack water resi (atleast my TB-IX and X weapons have light resi, im sure)

Yeah the ones lv70 and up are missing water res, items below that lv it's light res.

Now I remember an old topic with some kind of reasoning as to why so many stats can't be reinforced on a single item.

If it really can't be done, I'd suggest to give a much higher % of that resistance by default.

My guess is the newer tbf weapons have no water res added instead, due to some community feedback.

More or less on topic.. played a 49 Hunter, 69 Ranger. Using it as an elfslave storage for a couple years now. Can't really compete in these brackets anymore, without near maxed res

so I haven't played the class much, nor my other twinks, and because there's not much teamwork involved, it's no fun for me. Meaning not worth the time acquiring better gear.

In higher lvl PvP, Rangers can be very annoying even against high def targets, however fairly easy to kill, compared to any other elf out there. As it should be.

However, I agree on removing the -def debuff on the skill Poison Bomb Firing, also remove dna on this skill, and add the max amount of dmg from dna to the skill.

Change the name of this skill, it doesn't make any sense, even less so if you remove the debuff on it.

Too many tactical, support and passive skills need a high amount of skillpoints or dna these days, currently many classes can't have all the necessary skills even at lv90, with 55 dna.

Rangers use autoattack mostly, skillpoints mainly go to tactical or dmg buffs.. yet I think all classes should have atleast two tactical/support skills maxed out at lv5.

More off topic this part..

Endgame PvP has it's own issues, for example, lowbies (under lv79) able to join Union, some even dual log to alts, making teams more imbalanced, along with afk players charging pb,

only to get their k/d ratio higher, or have already maxed contri and don't want to help their team. Possession Beasts should reset to stage 1 once joining a battle.

Potions of all kinds should be disabled in PvP, not only Nightmare-like stuff.

However, because every aspect of mass PvP is so mall based, it's hard to get fair teams even with all that fixed.

We need more PvP maps too.. The players you have left will soon lose interest. However, no amount of new or recycled content is enough, without these changes above.

Skill Changes, although we appreciate the work behind it, are merely a distraction from the main issues of imbalance in game.

#31 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

sorry i dont think of requiem in terms of pvp...i enjoy it and have played the pvp aspect for quite long time. but as far as im concerned requiem is and always will be pve game. ppl just need to farm the -_- out of it.  everyone that talks pvp in requiem i quickly shun because its not what the game is at all!!  pvp ruined the actual game and -_- has swaped bak and forth for yrs. trying to nerf -_- into oblivion JUST FOR PVP SAKE. while pve is left far behind. im really sik and tired of this mentality.

make more maps make more dungeons. dammit forget about killin some ppl just for a little bit and enjoy the game!

#32 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

PvE will be the same recycled content, farming for the same thing we've had in our equipment except it'll be SLIGHTLY better. There's no challenge to raiding at all in this game, the biggest challenge in this game raid wise is making sure you have nightmare potions if your party isn't geared enough. Hell, the other challenge is just using PB to avoid DC fear.

Not to mention the disproportionate drop system here, hypothetically speaking 20 man raids or giant world bosses for 2-3 pieces of decent gear that people most likely will not get. Yes, this game is so greatly PvE oriented and everyone will enjoy this content. There is no game here, it's only a chore to get "better" at this point for those people who aren't maxed out in what they set to make. PvP didn't ruin the game, the direction the game went with because of it's gear system ruined the game and essentially now you're caught with new devs trying to plug the holes that the Korean devs made when they implemented this gear treadmill that they call content (by making another type of gear treadmill, genius!).

Edited by Viole, 04 July 2014 - 01:38 AM.

#33 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

You sort of ignored what i said. Please name me another mmorpg that has no stuns.

#34 ponchox93

ponchox93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Server:mexican speakers

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:45 AM

̿ ' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\   Ranger /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿'̿    

Ranger is one of the least played classes in the game. They have very little damage compared to Commanders, Berserkers and Assassins. The main reason is due to the DEX stat.

DEX

• adds very little Physical Critical % yeah increase the RATIO
  • evasion/accuracy = completely uselesshmmm not true.... eva is very useful...
  • long range dmg

(No CAD)

STR

• short range dmg
  • CAD

INT

• Magic dmg
  • SCAD
  • resistance

Why is it that Long range classes get no Critical Damage, while all Caster and Short range Physical classes get it? **PLEASE ADD CAD TO DEX**

Farming Lant/Drops/Experience

• add lv 90 Ion Explosive Bullets that can hit multiple targets within 10m. good idea, make it a AOE slow on evey bullet but slow attack speed down.
  • Compound Chart:  Icon_ultimate_bullet.jpg +Icon_ultimate_bullet.jpg  = Hunter_Hwahaktan_Launch.gif

Raiding

• Rangers are currently useless in raids. They have no buffs to give to other characters or any skill debuffs to use on bosses; give rangers a defense debuff skill that takes away -40% of short and long range defense at level 10 so they can be useful in raids.
  • Similar to Warlord's  Warlord_Ferocious_Shout.gif Shout of Ferocious Tige huehue. no instead give rangers Armor Penetration passive buff.
  • Replace Hunter_Gopoktan_Launch.gifBombing with a defense debuff 

Skills

• Hunter_Jungdoktan_Launch.gifPoison Bomb Firing: This buff works against you, giving -1130 defense (this is probably the most fail buff in the game) Get rid of the defense penalty.dont get rid of penalty but add damage to make it worth the penalty.
  • Hunter_Range_Extension.gifRange Extension:  Another buff that works against you giving +1.0 Attack speed and there is only 1 or 2 tempest in the game that has haste lv 10. Get rid of the attack speed penalty, no point of using a buff when it makes you worse. hmmm maybe 5 meter max with no attack speed penalty.
  • Ranger_Paralyzing_Launch.gifShock Firing: 1.5 casting time for only a 3 second stun?? Sin's scud is 7 seconds instant cast and druid has instant cast 5 sec stun for multiple targets. Make shock firing instant casthmmm no. target takes additional damage from shooter. no deff down so everyone else can destroy 1 person.
  • Ranger_Detection.gifStealth Detection: only has 38m range, sins can easily dash and scud you before you get a chance to shoot them, increase to 50m range at level 10. change to passive buff that goes off like a SONAR every 2 secs for the 38 meters . so constant view of the field but still giving sins a chance.
  • Ranger_Fixed_Fire.gifFixed Firing:  when a player uses a skill on you it cancels this buff, its bugged increase range by 15 but immobilize the user. and yes fix the bug.
  • Ranger_Head_Shot.gifHead Shot: 3 minute cool down but always misses; make 100% success chance at lv 4 no comment havent used this one yet....

Hunter

• Hunter_Escape_the_Crisis.gifEscaping: If you find a stealthed sin, you can't kill him because he just dashes away. Make the cool down for this shorter so that you can follow sins and druids. It's 23 seconds at the moment, change to 10 seconds Cool-down is fine just add to the skill like: May be used a 2nd time within 5 sec of the first use. before it goes on cooldown.
  •  
  • Hunter_Contained_Fire.gifDiversionary Firing: Make instant cast since Berserker, Commander, and Assassin all have instant cast movement slows. no, for several seconds bullets slow target. by small slow not a total destroy slow.
  • Hunter_Beat_up.gifUppercut: The 40 second cooldown for this stun is too long, decrease cooldown to 15 seconds at level 10, since defender's shield strike stun is 14 second cooldown, berserker's skull crasher is  13 sec cd, and rogue's home thrust cd is 9 seconds. since this is mostly used when attacked by malee make it where this knocks the oponent away 15 or so meters and stuns for 1 sec with 3 sec dna potential.
  • Hunter_Smoke_Bomb.gifSmoke Shell Firing: This skill is bugged, when you shoot a Ranger/Shadow Runner with the skill at level 10 it does nothing, it is suppose to take away -30m range. if this skill is fixed its to strong so instead make it instant but ur enemy misses long range attacks for several seconds.

New Skill Suggestions

• Power Ranger Spirit : CAD buff lol no....
  • Leech Bullet : similar to Defiler's Vampiric touch, takes the opponents HP and adds to users' hmm ive had an idea such as this for a while but instead return % of the dmg dealt to enemy back to user as hp.like if u crit for 1k u receive 100-200 hp./every sec imagine.
  • Flashbang : takes away 10 buffs from opponents within 10m huehue no comment.
  • Shield Pierce: Disables opponents shield for 20 seconds

A Note to Helium/Alteris

• Almost every person in union is 20k+ HP and has capped defense due to radiant and protector buffs. When they are in groups they get healed 4-7k HP every second. Rangers hit 1.4k max on characters with Capped Defense. Give Physical classes more defense debuffs and CAD buffs, right now we stand no chance against Commanders with 30k HP, 5k defense and 80% block rate. the ideas above should help this situation.

• Shadow Runner, Dominator, Ranger, Avenger, Elementalist need to be balanced the most, the rest of the classes are pretty balanced. YUS DOMI SMALL BALANCE BUT NEEDS PET IMPROVEMENTS. 

Edited by ponchox93, 04 July 2014 - 08:52 AM.

#35 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

You sort of ignored what i said. Please name me another mmorpg that has no stuns.

Why should it matter what other mmorpgs do? Its not like Requiem can compete just by copying other mmos. It needs to create a distinct flavor of mmo, and taking out a bad mmo convention is a good place to start.

#36 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

Like the idea of more bullets and them doing different roles.

Compound any lvl bullets to make aoe bullets, penetration bullets, dot bullets etc.

if rangers had this ability to craft such bullets i think they would be ok.

Other wise make PBF either armor penetration or CAD but keep the negative def effect.

Trippe the amounts Higher Concentration accuracy buff gives.

Let ranger be able use other melee weaps to buff and use any short range skills (like upper cut). I like running about with an axe as ranger it lol but annoying need put gun on to buff. :P

Dont think vengers should be able get ET mobs. but they should be able get SL bosses.

Another trap for vengers lvl 80 or 90. Fire trap with a dot or spike trap with a slow.

Dont increase there def buff. its fine as is.

#37 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

Agreed on defense and new trap. As for et mobs, i dont know I think it's time they are allowed to capture then again. Most people won't get smashed like it was when et came out

#38 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

i agree they need a couple more utility traps....ideas here:

give avengers and dominators deadly bomb .

give avengers  and dominators fury!!!

Implosion trap  -  lays low wind damage large aoe like RoB. (not as much magic damage as RoB)

Cursed ground  -  5 target aoe thrown vine with EA max dna dot.

Charm Trap  -  AoE that functions like Terms of Service that has a chance to charm enemies to fight each other for a period of time. tiks for x sec and has a chance to charm enemies for x sec. (pve only i guess)

Hush Trap  -  trap that aoe hush ppl within an area for x sec.

Edited by sonemere, 04 July 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#39 Chr0nic

Chr0nic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

go to dominator topic do you even play ranger..

#40 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

Bullets also need to be done away with and done like Crossbows are. This isn't really something for Ranger, but for the rest of us who get piles of bullets from hunting.

#41 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

Bullets also need to be done away with and done like Crossbows are. This isn't really something for Ranger, but for the rest of us who get piles of bullets from hunting.

i agree completely bullets are just loot fillers and they are there for that sole purpose...adjust lant drops and launcher damage accordingly.

#42 ponchox93

ponchox93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Server:mexican speakers

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

go to dominator topic do you even play ranger..

all u wrote was to make ranger super RAPE FACE

#43 Kazuul

Kazuul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:00 AM

I agree with the idea of compounding bullets but rangers must focus on 1v1. Imagine a ranger dealing damage to 6 people within 10m (for example) each second, without skill downtime and from 50m with high damage provided by buffs and all this stuff…

I like the idea of giving them more strength with bullets. But to my mind rangers are AA 1v1 and avengers SS AoE.

As for SL bosses...they could help because of the skills (fear, stun...) But they won't do any damage to high lvl's mobs/players.

#44 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

Hunter.png

Hunter_High_Consentration.gif

High Concentration

-make this long/ or short-  Def. Buff. - so it can be useful 

Hunter_Sighting_Shot.gif

Sighting Shot

- Cast Time: make this instant

single target`s like:

Hunter_Quick_Firing.gif+Hunter_Double_Shot.gif

Quick Firing + Double Shoot

- filler ,just delete useless skills.

AoE`s like:

Hunter_Penetrate_Fire.gif+Hunter_Multi_Shot.gif+Hunter_Smoke_Bomb.gif

Piercing Strike + Multi-Firing + Smoke Shell Firing

- increase range or just cancel Cast Time

they are not attractive atm.

Hunter_The_Sniper_Naengjeongham.gif

Snipers Coolness

old:

-0.1 sec -0.2 sec -0.3 sec -0.4 sec -0.5 sec -0.6 sec -0.7 sec -0.8 sec -0.9 sec -1.0 sec

new:

-0.4 sec -0.6 sec -0.8 sec -1.0 sec -1.2 sec -1.4 sec -1.6 sec -1.8 sec -1.9 sec -2.0 sec

- compensation for Range Extension

Avenger.png

Hunter_Monster_Revival.gif

Monster Revival

Summon Duration (Sec) 30 35 40 45 50 55 60 65 70 75 Cooldown Time (Sec) 120 110 100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30

- this is so nonsense into my Eyes.

5min. should a Pet last minimum always! with a 7min. Cool down mby.

Hunter_Judo_Bee.gif

Inducing Honeybee

- this should be a Non Target Skill or Totem

not very useful like its now, into my Eyes

Hunter_Beat_up.gif

Uppercut

- why only with Launcher?

make this usable with knuckle or move to Ranger Skill Tree.

Ranger.png

Ranger_Head_Shot.gif

Head Shot

- man what a shiftless skill!

does not even fit to the Xenoa Race such brutal nonsense.

Why not change this into a Possession Beast Remover?

cancels the PB Status from the Enemy , something that takes out DMG...

Edited by Sandyman, 05 July 2014 - 02:54 AM.

#45 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:01 AM

Hunter.png

Hunter_High_Consentration.gif

High Concentration

-make this long/ or short-  Def. Buff. - so it can be useful 

Hunter_Sighting_Shot.gif

Sighting Shot

- Cast Time: make this instant

single target`s like:

Hunter_Quick_Firing.gif+Hunter_Double_Shot.gif

Quick Firing + Double Shoot

- filler ,just delete useless skills. Those skills are not useless, I guess you didnt think about a SS ranger, which I was thinking and it is pretty good with 3 instant cast skills and things like that. It is just that there are not SS rangers around so you didnt see how important those 2 skills are :)

AoE`s like:

Hunter_Penetrate_Fire.gif+Hunter_Multi_Shot.gif+Hunter_Smoke_Bomb.gif

Piercing Strike + Multi-Firing + Smoke Shell Firing

- increase range or just cancel Cast Time

they are not attractive atm.

Hunter_The_Sniper_Naengjeongham.gif

Snipers Coolness

old:

-0.1 sec -0.2 sec -0.3 sec -0.4 sec -0.5 sec -0.6 sec -0.7 sec -0.8 sec -0.9 sec -1.0 sec

new:

-0.4 sec -0.6 sec -0.8 sec -1.0 sec -1.2 sec -1.4 sec -1.6 sec -1.8 sec -1.9 sec -2.0 sec 

- compensation for Range Extension That would be cool but I think it could be easier and better to just reduce or remove the cool down from Range Extention

Avenger.png

Hunter_Monster_Revival.gif

Monster Revival

Summon Duration (Sec) 30 35 40 45 50 55 60 65 70 75 Cooldown Time (Sec) 120 110 100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30

- this is so nonsense into my Eyes.

5min. should a Pet last minimum always! with a 7min. Cool down mby.

Hunter_Judo_Bee.gif

Inducing Honeybee

- this should be a Non Target Skill or Totem

not very useful like its now, into my Eyes

Hunter_Beat_up.gif

Uppercut

- why only with Launcher?

make this usable with knuckle or move to Ranger Skill Tree.

Ranger.png

Ranger_Head_Shot.gif

Head Shot

- man what a shiftless skill!

does not even fit to the Xenoa Race such brutal nonsense.

Why not change this into a Possession Beast Remover?

cancels the PB Status from the Enemy , something that takes out DMG...

̿ ' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\   Ranger /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿'̿    

Ranger is one of the least played classes in the game. They have very little damage compared to Commanders, Berserkers and Assassins. The main reason is due to the DEX stat.

Great Ideas! I have a few suggestions based on these ones.

DEX

• adds very little Physical Critical %
  • evasion/accuracy = completely useless
  • long range dmg

(No CAD)

STR

• short range dmg
  • CAD

INT

• Magic dmg
  • SCAD
  • resistance

Why is it that Long range classes get no Critical Damage, while all Caster and Short range Physical classes get it? **PLEASE ADD CAD TO DEX** => No, make sure DEX do not give CAD, but I agree that the physical %, evasion and accuracy that DEX gives should be increased a little.

Farming Lant/Drops/Experience

• add lv 90 Ion Explosive Bullets that can hit multiple targets within 10m.
  • Compound Chart:  Icon_ultimate_bullet.jpg +Icon_ultimate_bullet.jpg  = Hunter_Hwahaktan_Launch.gif  This is the best idea ever. Rangers should be able to compound the high end ammunition into new types of bullets, lets say need 2.000 normal lvl 90 bullets to compound into 1.000 aoe bullets that hit within 6m (10m is too much!). Or to compound bullets into a slow bullet, or a DoT Bullet, things like that. so ranger has different type of ammunition for different situations. That is easy and total possible to do.

Raiding

• Rangers are currently useless in raids. They have no buffs to give to other characters or any skill debuffs to use on bosses; give rangers a defense debuff skill that takes away -40% of short and long range defense at level 10 so they can be useful in raids.
  • Similar to Warlord's  Warlord_Ferocious_Shout.gif Shout of Ferocious Tiger
  • Replace Hunter_Gopoktan_Launch.gifBombing with a defense debuff  WEll, this part I dont agree, there shouldn`t be a debuff of defense for rangers... that would be already too much.

Skills

• Hunter_Jungdoktan_Launch.gifPoison Bomb Firing: This buff works against you, giving -1130 defense (this is probably the most fail buff in the game) Get rid of the defense penalty. Agree. Combined with skill + dna this skill should remove MAX 500 of defense, which is already a lot!
  • Hunter_Range_Extension.gifRange Extension:  Another buff that works against you giving +1.0 Attack speed and there is only 1 or 2 tempest in the game that has haste lv 10. Get rid of the attack speed penalty, no point of using a buff when it makes you worse. Rangers should be allowed to hit from 40m in 1.0 since they cannot move and attack and when you are 40m at 1.7s a caster can easly run towards you, 10m is nothing, and cast 3 damages... it should be normal for rangers to attack 40m 1.0 self buffed.
  • Ranger_Paralyzing_Launch.gifShock Firing: 1.5 casting time for only a 3 second stun?? Sin's scud is 7 seconds instant cast and druid has instant cast 5 sec stun for multiple targets. Make shock firing instant cast. Yes, this skill was nerfed in the past. make it 5s and reduce de the cool down. But I am against to make it AoE stun.
  • Ranger_Detection.gifStealth Detection: only has 38m range, sins can easily dash and scud you before you get a chance to shoot them, increase to 50m range at level 10. Perfect. Stealth Detection should be 50m. Sin`s scud is 35m, so what is the point? They have dash and retreat. using 2 of them they can in 2-3s run 35m lol... make it 50m.
  • Ranger_Fixed_Fire.gifFixed Firing:  when a player uses a skill on you it cancels this buff, its bugged
  • Ranger_Head_Shot.gifHead Shot: 3 minute cool down but always misses; make 100% success chance at lv 4. To make it 100% would be a bit too much I guess. but i would say at lvl 4 it should be 95% and have a 2 min cool down, should be fine

Hunter

• Hunter_Escape_the_Crisis.gifEscaping: If you find a stealthed sin, you can't kill him because he just dashes away. Make the cool down for this shorter so that you can follow sins and druids. It's 23 seconds at the moment, change to 10 seconds. Again Perfect. 23s is a bit too much since ranger`s main target, a sin can easly, or almost all other classes, can simply move across the maps with 35m meters dashes, 35m teleports, etc and all with 5-12s cool down. Escaping is the only way of a Ranger to reposition himself and avoid close quarters combat
  • Hunter_Contained_Fire.gifDiversionary Firing: Make instant cast since Berserker, Commander, and Assassin all have instant cast movement slows. Also Agree. Instant Cast. My Suggestion is to make the range of this skill 40m, as it is supposed to be for a ranger.
  • Hunter_Beat_up.gifUppercut: The 40 second cooldown for this stun is too long, decrease cooldown to 15 seconds at level 10, since defender's shield strike stun is 14 second cooldown, berserker's skull crasher is  13 sec cd, and rogue's home thrust cd is 9 seconds. Also Agree
  • Hunter_Smoke_Bomb.gifSmoke Shell Firing: This skill is bugged, when you shoot a Ranger/Shadow Runner with the skill at level 10 it does nothing, it is suppose to take away -30m range. 2 Suggestions here. Make the range cast 40m and apply the - range to both long range and melees. This skill should be a like a defensive skill when you are getting spawn camped by mages that hit 30m and AoE the groud. This Ranger skill would allow the Spawn Camp to End.

New Skill Suggestions

• Power Ranger Spirit : CAD buff Dont Agree. that would make Ranger TOO OP
  • Leech Bullet : similar to Defiler's Vampiric touch, takes the opponents HP and adds to users'. Dont agree. may generate problems with the attack speed from 40m. better to maybe create a compoundable bullet that can has the % of absorving a % of enemy`s hp.
  • Flashbang : takes away 10 buffs from opponents within 10m this is also interesting, but I guess it could also be a compoundable bullet and the range of 10m around target is too much. 6m would be fine.
  • Shield Pierce: Disables opponents shield for 20 seconds Ranger already do not have enough skill points. So creating this skill would be kinda pointless since I guess no ranger would spend more points to pvp 1 class or something like that.

A Note to Helium/Alteris

Ranger`s real problem is that they cannot move around in pvp, cant chase, slow, stun their opponents. They must STAND in one place and just shoot bullets from 50m. So it is less likely you are going to see a Ranger nowadays behind the line on the ground protecting the party. They are more likely to stay up a tree, hill or something like that, away from all the fights and simply shooting some guys that pass by. and it is not likely that even a full +30 is going to be able to kill because he is attacking a 1.7s from 50m. in 3 seconds the target can be already out of reach. So that is the real problem.

IMO, Rangers should be able to attack from 40m at 1.0s and if they want to increase the range to 50m they should suffer a +0.5s penalty per hit. The way it is today, with the Fixed Firing making you walk slowly around to increase 10m and Range Extention making you attack +1.0s is way too much and make ranger WAY TOO VULNERABLE considering the 35m SCUD, DASH, RUSH. Only Rangers know how hard it is to target someone at 40 of 50m you must click on them far away since the Tab key on the keyboard wont work :) 

#46 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

SS - Ranger ...yes ofc!...oh and wait there is more...how about AA - Avenger!?!111

on a serious note:

its not a Competition Sayuz...about who can come up with the craziest sh.t or Ideas...

but i guess its your way of saying: "hello" and being "helpful"...

#47 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

SS - Ranger ...yes ofc!...oh and wait there is more...how about AA - Avenger!?!111

on a serious note:

its not a Competition Sayuz...about who can come up with the craziest sh.t or Ideas...

but i guess its your way of saying: "hello" and being "helpful"...

Who said anything about competition? lol we are sharing ideas and balancing the classes. if you didnt notice I didnt say anything about avenger because I never played one, but I dont see why there couldnt be a AA avenger since it share the hunter skill with sniper coolness and +20% physical buffs and it would be possible to use passive defense buffs to boost defense and still have AoE stun, -70% speed debuff and a -500 defense AoE debuff... it is interesting.

I dont know how I offended you and if it was even possible with my post lol. Just took your constructive ideas and explored them a bit more according to my point of view.

and if you cant see how a SS ranger would be good with 50m aoe damage skills, with a lvl 85 armor

and still having the passive damage buffs... oh well, so I guess I am simply just full of crazy -_- ideas... lol 

Edited by Sayuz, 05 July 2014 - 08:14 AM.

#48 Chr0nic

Chr0nic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:15 AM

all u wrote was to make ranger super RAPE FACE

Yeah my ideas would make Rangers a powerful class, but that is the point of the skill balance to balance the not so good classes with Commanders, Druids, Defilers, Tempest, Mystic, Zerker, Sin. Plus we don't even know if they will even be good if any of these ideas actually get implemented. Right now the most a Ranger can hit in Union is around 1.4k on 1 capped defense target at a time while caster classes are hitting 2.5ks on 8 targets with capped resistance at the same time.

Edited by Chr0nic, 05 July 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#49 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

well you know...Sayuz

most of us played each Class AA & SS and tested stuff out-  just to experience a unique touch.

But at the End the Dev`s gave the template and limitations for each Class

Its offending to assume no one else tried a different way.

If you do a Suggestion here - it is always save to assume, that at least one like to think the other Way around...thats kind of a habit.

If we have to start from the beginning what Class is AA and which SS the debate circles around forever.

And i really like to move on and see what the Devs. made out of all of this.

Edited by Sandyman, 05 July 2014 - 08:39 AM.

#50 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

well you know...Sayuz

most of us played each Class AA & SS and tested stuff out-  just to experience a unique touch.

But at the End the Dev`s gave the template and limitations for each Class

Its offending to assume no one else tried a different way.

If you do a Suggestion here - it is always save to assume, that at least one like to think the other Way around...thats kind of a habit.

If we have to start from the beginning what Class is AA and which SS the debate circles around forever.

And i really like to move on and see what the Devs. made out of all of this.

I must thank you because your post inspired me to make an AA Avenger since there had never been 1 around. So I already have one, lets see how it behaves on pvp :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users