Drop System Update
Multiple Drops per monster!
We have updated the drop table so that each monster will have unique and independent drop tiers from now on. This new design will not only allow us to better control what drops, but it also increases the potential for farming!
How it works: Monster is defeated > Drop Roll begins
Let's say, the monster has:
These are example rates, not real rates!
1. 60% chance for zulie to drop
2. 75% chance for a "common" drop
3. 30% chance for an "uncommon" drop
4. 15% chance for a "rare" drop
5. 5% chance for an "epic" drop
6. 1% chance for a "legendary" drop
The first thing, you may have noticed, is we're bringing back zulie drops!
The next thing you may be thinking is, it's the same as before. Oh, but it isn't! This is different from what we used to have, because each drop tier is now its own unique drop roll and chance, instead of lumping it all in to one attempt. You may get a drop from each category, just a couple or maybe just one if you're running a bit of a bad luck streak. Also, we've gained a bit more control over the drop quantity as well, and will be working to reintroduce something more closely similar to the old style of Stockpile, for those who remember how it worked, back in to game play with some extra enhancements of our own!
What this also allows, in combination with our database update, is expand on some bonus stats and medal types, which will directly influence a certain category of drop, to help you with your farming.
Now, in most cases, many of the category drops will now work like this:
Common Drops: Zone related drops and various common and fairly useful materials for both crafting and NPC trash selling, as well as helping you recover from battle.
Uncommon Drops: Monster related drops, mostly common crafting materials related to the level range of the monster and area/planet you're on.
Rare Drops: Rare monster related drops and uncommon crafting materials.
Very Rare Drops: Generally blue equipment, both armor and weapons which will vary based on the type of monster class you've defeated, just like before.
Epic Drops: Typically, these are those purple weapons you find.
Legendary Drops: A step up from the Epic rarity, we've placed most accessories within this tier, along with some of the higher impacting materials that are involved with Gem Crafting or Refining.
Now mentioned before, was that we have new stats that will help influence specific tiers, but we'll be waiting on releasing those for a future update, when we finish the Gem expansion planned for July. The Gem expansion will provide us a means to offer new gems, with some of the latest new stat types, such as piercing defense, and help you customize your character and build further and to become more powerful!
New Medals in the Item Mall, to help with farming!
Medal of Prosperity
- Increase Drop Chance by 50% for 30 minutes.
Medal of Abundance
- Increase Maximum Item Drop Quantity by +3 for 30 minutes.
Medal of Common Gathering
- Add an additional 50% to your base Common Item Drop Rates for 30 minutes.
Medal of Uncommon Gathering
- Add an additional 30% to your base Uncommon Item Drop Rates for 30 minutes.
Medal of Rare Gathering
- Add an additional 15% to your base Rare Item Drop Rates for 30 minutes.
Medal of Very Rare Gathering
- Add an additional 10% to your base Very Rare Item Drop Rates for 30 minutes.
Medal of Epic Gathering
- Add an additional 2.5% to your base Epic Item Drop Rates for 30 minutes.
Medal of Legendary Gathering
- Add an additional 1% to your base Legendary Item Drop Rates for 30 minutes.
Notice of Refund & cease of item functionality
- The Medal of Retrievals will be refunded, 50 Premium Points per 1 Medal as the Medal no longer is able to be used with the new drop system.
- The Medal of Retrieval (10) Box, will be refunded 800 Premium Points, if any happen to exist.