under what tier do king medals fall?
Legendary rates, but does not drop through the new drop system.
Leo has already stated these do indeed drop but yes I'm sure they are rare I also have several of them in my collection to the surprise of some of my friends also however mine are not for sale I use them for lvling noobs.
Also Leo I think people would like to know what lvl are these uniques classed as in order to know where to start looking for them
also will they drop from any mob with a star in its name or only kings not sure just how much your willing to give out but hey we wont know if we done ask aye
Well said DrunkinMonkey
There is no harm in asking, and I will update the weapons with their designed level settings, so you can have an idea of where to try looking.
Anyone here know where to find Beautiful Accessory now??
Beautiful Ring, Necklace & Earring is able to be obtained in-game.
Hey Leo are Beautiful accessories considered as legendary tier?(Scratches head)
Correct, they are in the Legendary tier.
Just confirmed.. yesterday an epic dropped in CoU.. Rift Buster.. Although I picked it up, I didnt get it.. went to a group member.. So couldnt show you SS.. but its proven epics do drop.. and uniques too in CoU.. its just you luck
And also, it wasnt dropped from Ulverick.. it was from some Anasi thingy which had stars beside its name.. so they are probable (leader/captain/sub-boss) ranked.. hence the chance for the epic to drop..
Anansi Recluse (SubBoss-Fighter), so yes, in the Dungeon it would have the chance to drop Epics and Legendary items, if you're lucky.
Im not sure if they changed the Bosses that drop the Beautiful accessory...because when im farming in Luna temple in Brothers i only get the chief accessory and my friend say that he got observer acc.
Drops did change throughout the game. Some drops remained the same, because they were correctly suited to their host, but some were altered because they were not.
can you explain please the %'s behind the drop table.... i dont want to know the % as you said however just the idea behind it.
for example: a level 80 monster that drops a low level unique - the unique would be in the epic section of the drops
so say that the drop has a chance of 2% then with a medal that adds 2.5% so that would be 4.5% of getting the drop?
however if i went with a level 230 would the base % of the item go down to say 1% or 0.5% ???
explain please the comparison to the being the correct level to farm it and also to being higher at 230?
Going by your example given, you are correct with how the mechanics work.
If you are in the right level range, the base rate of the monster would be unaltered. By your example, it has 2%, with the medal it would get 4.5%.
If you tried with a 230, your level gap would reduce the base rates to 1/4 the normal rate (25%).
2% * 25% = 0.5%, but if you add in the Medal, it would add 2.5%, making the total 3% chance to have a drop succeed from the Epic tier. What you get, is entirely a different matter.