Drop Table Guide & Help Requests - Page 5 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Drop Table Guide & Help Requests

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#101 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

It's possible there are still some few monsters that have some overlapping drops that don't make sense. We've strived to minimize those, but we'll see about the Coin of Eucar from the Gorge of Silence.And Jewel Golems dropping gems, is one of those personal touches that will probably take place in the future as we're able to continue adding such custom tweaks to monster drops.

Ancient Coins are spread throughout each world, not just per world.

And why a monster may be green or yellow is simple, the level difference. Just because they have the same name, doesn't mean they're the same monster.

cool, hope gems come back :)

might want check those monsters in the gorge, killed like 15+ little worm dragons and countless worm radons and got no drops except zulie twice. I also got ice key fragment and ice shard from golem types

Edited by Fishnet, 23 July 2014 - 06:02 PM.

#102 Trebor

Trebor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA USA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

I am not sure if these ones have been addressed or not.

Luna on most if not all the Snowballs use to fall

Gorge was Rocks

I hope these will fall again, it was always fun getting them and throwing them for fun at others.  :)

#103 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

Gorge was Rocks

I hope these will fall again, it was always fun getting them and throwing them for fun at others.   :)

+1 this!

#104 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

I'm having a problem finding platinum thread (not precious platinum thread). This is a rather trivial drop, but I have been using it extensively for a few years to make bullets for my many little gun-using farmers. It used to drop all over Eldeon, but now I've only seen it drop around Xita and only from pincers, warbiz and nepenthes. When I get to sikuku spearmen, poison weavers and predators, precious platinum thread is dropping. Precious platinum is also dropping in Shady Jungle and Forest of Wandering. I've yet to check higher level areas of Eldeon. I'd like to know if this change was intentional, and also hope that I can get platinum thread from more mobs than the three I mentioned. With the extremely broad number of materials dropping, I haven't been able to craft any platinum bullets from materials I've collected since this update and I have now exhausted my storage supply! Chromium bullets are also something I'd choose for my farmers, and it is dropping more often than it did before, but still not in large enough quantities to make more than a few crates of ammo. I could go up to cold bullets, but I'd prefer to use my crystal stones for crafting other items.

No biggie, just am used to using platinum bullets and have developed a fondness for them (weight is good, quality is good).

:thx:

#105 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

I'm having a problem finding platinum thread (not precious platinum thread). This is a rather trivial drop, but I have been using it extensively for a few years to make bullets for my many little gun-using farmers. It used to drop all over Eldeon, but now I've only seen it drop around Xita and only from pincers, warbiz and nepenthes. When I get to sikuku spearmen, poison weavers and predators, precious platinum thread is dropping. Precious platinum is also dropping in Shady Jungle and Forest of Wandering. I've yet to check higher level areas of Eldeon. I'd like to know if this change was intentional, and also hope that I can get platinum thread from more mobs than the three I mentioned. With the extremely broad number of materials dropping, I haven't been able to craft any platinum bullets from materials I've collected since this update and I have now exhausted my storage supply! Chromium bullets are also something I'd choose for my farmers, and it is dropping more often than it did before, but still not in large enough quantities to make more than a few crates of ammo. I could go up to cold bullets, but I'd prefer to use my crystal stones for crafting other items.

No biggie, just am used to using platinum bullets and have developed a fondness for them (weight is good, quality is good).

I got that at orlo i believe, if you're draco then i can sell you those cheap :3

#106 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

cool, hope gems come back :)

might want check those monsters in the gorge, killed like 15+ little worm dragons and countless worm radons and got no drops except zulie twice. I also got ice key fragment and ice shard from golem types

The worm dragons that spawn from the Giant Worm Dragon are part of the Giant Worm Dragon's behavior. Those little Worm Dragons aren't normal monsters, so they shouldn't really have drops, just like the Warbiz in Eldeon spawns mini-warbiz, they don't give exp or drops, it's supposed to be part of the main monster. Honestly, they shouldn't even be giving zulie either.

As for the Ice Shard, that will be fixed, but strange how that found its way there.

#107 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm having a problem finding platinum thread (not precious platinum thread).

Try more Orlo based monsters. Having been shifted on the drop table, for their tier of range, you'll probably have better luck finding it there now. :)

#108 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

Can someone be kind and tell me where the Beautiful set drops

#109 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

I got some from Mastyx on Orlo Peppermint. I am not sure which exact mob dropped them though.

#110 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Leo I am also getting Ice Key Fragments, Coins of the Eucar Tribe, and Ocarina Pieces from Golems in Gorge of Silence.

Edited by pdfisher, 25 July 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#111 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Where drops level 160 jewelry?

#112 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Gorge was Rocks

I hope these will fall again, it was always fun getting them and throwing them for fun at others.   :)

Rob I just got rocks from the Golems in Gorge of Silence! Wooohooo!  :waddle: And now I just got Snowballs on Luna!  *Does a happy dance*  :Emo_19:

Edited by pdfisher, 25 July 2014 - 11:23 AM.

#113 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

Leo I am also getting Ice Key Fragments, Coins of the Eucar Tribe, and Ocarina Pieces from Golems in Gorge of Silence.

Thank you, found them and they'll be removed for next server restart.

Where drops level 160 jewelry?

Level 160~170 monsters with Legendary tier drop potential :)

#114 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

OK, first I want to say :thx: to everyone who helped me regarding where platinum thread drops now. Thanks also Angeltje for offering to help on Draco, but I have no chars who are above 60 on there.

Next, I want to tell you all about the STRANGEST drop in nine years and ten months that I have EVER seen in game. This is just freaking bizarre, but I just got Canada Cleats from a Sikuku Killer or a Sikuku Destroyer (the ones in front of the prison). LOL I kid you not! I'm about to post screenie in appropriate section.

#115 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

OK, first I want to say :thx: to everyone who helped me regarding where platinum thread drops now. Thanks also Angeltje for offering to help on Draco, but I have no chars who are above 60 on there.

Next, I want to tell you all about the STRANGEST drop in nine years and ten months that I have EVER seen in game. This is just freaking bizarre, but I just got Canada Cleats from a Sikuku Killer or a Sikuku Destroyer (the ones in front of the prison). LOL I kid you not! I'm about to post screenie in appropriate section.

Silly typos, that will be fixed PeppermindDream, thank you for letting us know about that experience and enjoy the cleats. xD

#116 Cristal

Cristal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

Elite king no longer drop anything. Intended or bug?

#117 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

"Elites" are tougher versions of their normal counterpart. They're not intended for item hunting/farming. Generally they're part of a quest for high level content.

There are a couple exceptions for some monsters with "Elite" in their name, so be sure that you're aware of the symbol differences for what an "Elite" is and the name of a monster.

#118 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

Gorge was Rocks

I believe you could also buy rubber throwing knives at the gypsy merchant in junon. 

#119 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:53 AM

Why does the unbinder coupon got bind as the character bound item? Is this a real definition of ironic or what? Can we unbind the unbinder coupon with it itself?

#120 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

anybody can tell me where those nymph essence drop? thanks

#121 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

anybody can tell me where those nymph essence drop? thanks

I am not sure yet, but if you are on Leonis server, I can give you a stack or two.

#122 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

I am not sure yet, but if you are on Leonis server, I can give you a stack or two.

man im in draco  :sob:  i wanna cry

#123 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:58 AM

man im in draco  :sob:  i wanna cry

I am making an artisan on Draconis, I don't have much, but you are welcome to what I do have. When will you be online?

#124 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

no you cannot unbind the unbinders. they're technically "character locked".

Edited by Zurn, 26 July 2014 - 10:05 AM.
Fixed some spelling errors

#125 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

leo, kind of bouncing around in game..

In DOD killing Antares they dropped both insect leg and animal leg bone?

In B1 goblin cave on level 67 char and little goblin types drop demon kurash gear? also saint collaspe axe dropped.

Edited by Fishnet, 26 July 2014 - 06:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users