• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#176 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

I've been going over the drop tables, there's some tweaking needed. :) Thanks for the feedback!

The res-issue is not something new. It's been around for a while, but we thought to have fixed it a long time ago. Perhaps it was 'unfixed' with something in the update, we'll have to look, however from all our efforts, we cannot seem to reproduce it... yet. We'll keep trying. The more details you can give us regarding what's involved, the better we can try to reproduce the error.

The ammunition thing is confirmed and we're trying to determine why and fix the issue.

Thanks Leo I also found my lvl230 champ got ALOT of drops in dod from boss type monsters (white) as apposed to scorpions and mini devourers who are much more level appropriate and dropped 1 thing if I was lucky

#177 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

so after the server restart i got an extra green refine glow painter. bought it like 30 minutes before the restart, used it, then restart happened and i had it again and the weapon had the green glow on it still.

#178 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Which map on Orlo?

Ruins path and we all saw the champ aoeing on our spot so it wasn't a lagg problem like feuer said.

#179 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

About the res issue, was the character moving when it died? I had this issue where I lagged, while running, died, and the cleric couldn't res me, because server side i was 30-40m away, on their and my screen I was within 4m of the cleric. he tried to buff, after, and it buffed everyone but me, even though i was incredibly close.

So try to keep an eye on details like that.

The champ who got it was aoeing on our spot and we all saw him there and the animations from the aoe. I get what you mean tho and my cleric got that and then her flames spawned somewhere else then where i saw her. Also at the point were i saw flames partymembers saw my cleric too. But the champ with ress issue was seen by everyone on same spot.

#180 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

But you can't use them while they are in the crate. You must open the crate first.

So you have to open 9 crates and load them to fire/use them which takes a few seconds.

I know that if your mat slots etc are full you have to drop a couple of items to enable the crates to open - but then you just pick them up again and carry on shooting.

If I can I use crates of bullets - but can't sometimes as I can't get the materials.

After stocking up on bullets I end up discarding the stacks as I need the slots for drops.

It's one of the disadvantages of the dealer class but then all classes have some disadvantages - except Hawkers for some strange reason. Oh no wait, the staff like their Hawkers - that explains that one then :wink:

#181 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

Epics of all kinds still drop from normal mob in dungeons. I personally confirm it.

ChampPower. Any mob with a star as part of it's name, has the potential to drop an epic. Dungeons have lots of starred mobs in them.

#182 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:01 AM

Ah, makes sense now with what u were saying about standing so close to cleric Feuer and not getting buffs (thought it was just me, didnt think of it bein a bug, lol). I was healing and buffing a DOD pt last night and one of the members I had to open my skills to buff him cos he would be standing right next to me but for some reason, in a full pt/grp, he was the only one not getting buffs and I couldn't figure out why.... :p_idea:

#183 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

I tot i already have my free premium, still not .. hayz...

#184 johnnozc

johnnozc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

Epics of all kinds still drop from normal mob in dungeons. I personally confirm it.

i been doing the cave of ulverick dungeon but it doesn't drop any epic there, maybe what dungeon did you get epic?

#185 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

i been doing the cave of ulverick dungeon but it doesn't drop any epic there, maybe what dungeon did you get epic?

HOO, I saw at least 1-2 epic per a run. Maybe the other guys use medals, I do not know, but the epics are not even rare anymore.

#186 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

I was doing HoO the other day. The very first run, we got four epics. I have no idea if anyone was using a medal or not. The second run, I don't think any epic dropped.

#187 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

Last night I did 9 HoO runs and only saw Unique's drop on the last 2 runs one drop was a Rapier, then next run 3 epics dropped however 2 people in this group were using Epic medals. (I also farmed 1 of each boss on Orleo to get my Tier on my Raider as usual no epics dropped just 99% junk).

I think this is a good way to make Epics more accessible to people with no money they don't drop crazy (usually) dura on the Epics that dropped weren't 100 however staff & wand were above 90 and my 2hd sword was 60.

Not getting many chems at all in dungeons however (someone said plenty dropping in dungeons) in full party I got 30 O drills in the last 4 runs alone... hopefully I will have time today to checkout some more things. would like to try out SOD and a few other lvling areas

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 09 July 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#188 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Guys.. I am having an issue logging in.. its stuck at "Logging in, please wait..." message.. been there for the past 10 mins..

#189 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

Last night I did 9 HoO runs and only saw Unique's drop on the last 2 runs one drop was a Rapier, then next run 3 epics dropped however 2 people in this group were using Epic medals. (I also farmed 1 of each boss on Orleo to get my Tier on my Raider as usual no epics dropped just 99% junk).

I think this is a good way to make Epics more accessible to people with no money they don't drop crazy (usually) dura on the Epics that dropped weren't 100 however staff & wand were above 90 and my 2hd sword was 60.

Not getting many chems at all in dungeons however (someone said plenty dropping in dungeons) in full party I got 30 O drills in the last 4 runs alone... hopefully I will have time today to checkout some more things. would like to try out SOD and a few other lvling areas

I did see a lot of chems like low enthiric, elixir, high ether dropping in dungeons.. although I am premium so im not sure if me being premium allows my party to get more chem drops or not.. but i certainly saw a lot of chems drops in dungeons :)

#190 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

im also premium but I wouldn't call 9 dungeon runs = less then 100 of the various kinds of chems all up a lot of chems I guess you need to understand just how many chemicals go into a grade 7 gem to get what I mean iv collected over 100 of each drill in the last couple days including destruction drills and I will probably never use them all...

#191 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Define "normal mobs" and perhaps take a look at this thread. :)

Drop Table Guide & Help Requests

#192 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

im also premium but I wouldn't call 9 dungeon runs = less then 100 of the various kinds of chems all up a lot of chems I guess you need to understand just how many chemicals go into a grade 7 gem to get what I mean iv collected over 100 of each drill in the last couple days including destruction drills and I will probably never use them all...

u can get more than enough chems from SoD

#193 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I can skill even when my ammo slot is empty. Couldn't before the update. ~ bow scout 

Edited by bl0b, 09 July 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#194 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

ok so after about 45min-1hr in dod chem farmingwith a lvl103-105 bourg with max drop passives, premium acc and 25% drop costume not a single chem......

Ignore the Eq I don't usually pick it up I also had to sort through the stuff I picked up as I went as there was so much rubbish on the ground I couldn't hold 1 of everything :/

Untitled_zpsdae2d476.jpg

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 09 July 2014 - 03:25 PM.

#195 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

ok so after about 45min-1hr in dod chem farmingwith a lvl103-105 bourg with max drop passives, premium acc and 25% drop costume not a single chem......

Ignore the Eq I don't usually pick it up I also had to sort through the stuff I picked up as I went as there was so much rubbish on the ground I couldn't hold 1 of everything :/

Untitled_zpsdae2d476.jpg

Try again after the server comes back online, I did notice some missing chems from their tiers, corrected it and snuck it in for today.

#196 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

Awesome thanks Leo will keep stuffing around in different areas & mobs and see what's Dopping :)

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 09 July 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#197 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Try again after the server comes back online, I did notice some missing chems from their tiers, corrected it and snuck it in for today.

Good to know, I've been searching for chems while farming and I'm coming up empty handed. Maybe 3 Elixir in 20 minutes of very fast paced killing, and trying various locations.

#198 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I can skill even when my ammo slot is empty. Couldn't before the update. ~ bow scout 

Thanks for the report, this should be corrected for next patch.

#199 Hiced

Hiced

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasilia, Brazil
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

I have seen only a few "Wow my first epic!!" while running dungeons.

And gray monsters having a chance to drop its cool,

because I dont have to start another character or keeping asking diferent level people to find drops. =)

but no gems.

and I had no problems at all until now with storage or items.

Updates are awsome. Thanks.

#200 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Free premium points? Hoax?? wheres the free premium days u told us? -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users