Cleric requirement for CD - Page 6 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Cleric requirement for CD

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#126 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

I like todays cleric becuse you need to also learn how to play cleric. You just dont select stats and skills and you are fine. Now it depends also on your gameplay. How to get away from other players that are attacking you. How to be abel to heal a full group and many other things. You also learn what classes you should stay away. I have learned stay away from Champs, Raiders and the other Cleric, to be honest all classes but those are the ones I really keep a eye on..

I think there is no need to change the reward for Clerics. Even if we lose you can around 60+ points. If food gets enabled inside cd, I think before change the heal reward, let it go for a week and see how the points really are for Clerics then. Is it a change or is it not?

Why there is a low amount of Cleric playing Crystal Defenders it CAN be becuse people wanna kill other people. I have been playing a bit battle arti latley and to be honest its fun to kill other people inside Game Arena, but playing Cleric is alot more fun I would say, maybe just me and other clerics ;)

#127 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

there's probably a lot of reasons why there are so few clerics. as you said, people wanna kill other people in CD and that can be fun. FS clerics don't get to kill anybody, so if someone annoys them in CD, they can't really do much about it. someone who is used to playing a fighting class would get frustrated that they can't kick that guy's a** for attacking/killing them over and over.

and then there's the responsibility that full supports have to their team mates. if you're the kind of person who doesn't care about anybody else but yourself, you won't make a very good fs cleric, because the class requires a bit of selflessness. i've often seen the word 'slave' used, but i don't think that's the right way to go about it. if you feel like a slave, then you shouldn't play a cleric because you already have the wrong mindset.. i also think that because of the whole typecasted 'helping' thing that comes with being a fs cleric, there are more female clerics than there are male clerics :x and it's probably safe to say that there are more male players in the game than there are female, which could further contribute to the lack of clerics for CD. 

many people describe them as a 'thankless class'. i guess people don't like to feel unappreciated, but many experienced clerics will tell you they don't need gratitude. i certainly don't expect it. this is because i don't play the class because i like to help other people LOL. I mean, it's essentially what i'm doing, but the main reason i play it is because the points are good and it's fun to have a completely different job from everyone else that doesn't require fighting. also being a major influence in winning/losing a game makes you seem somewhat important. so it's not completely selfless or thankless at all, because i play for completely selfish reasons :D lmao. it's like selfish selflessness

#128 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

well i guess i need to play my cleric at cd but that way i cant get honor at my raider :p_swt:

thats why i dont play often cleric :p_sad:

#129 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

there's probably a lot of reasons why there are so few clerics. as you said, people wanna kill other people in CD and that can be fun. FS clerics don't get to kill anybody, so if someone annoys them in CD, they can't really do much about it. someone who is used to playing a fighting class would get frustrated that they can't kick that guy's a** for attacking/killing them over and over.

and then there's the responsibility that full supports have to their team mates. if you're the kind of person who doesn't care about anybody else but yourself, you won't make a very good fs cleric, because the class requires a bit of selflessness. i've often seen the word 'slave' used, but i don't think that's the right way to go about it. if you feel like a slave, then you shouldn't play a cleric because you already have the wrong mindset.. i also think that because of the whole typecasted 'helping' thing that comes with being a fs cleric, there are more female clerics than there are male clerics :x and it's probably safe to say that there are more male players in the game than there are female, which could further contribute to the lack of clerics for CD. 

many people describe them as a 'thankless class'. i guess people don't like to feel unappreciated, but many experienced clerics will tell you they don't need gratitude. i certainly don't expect it. this is because i don't play the class because i like to help other people LOL. I mean, it's essentially what i'm doing, but the main reason i play it is because the points are good and it's fun to have a completely different job from everyone else that doesn't require fighting. also being a major influence in winning/losing a game makes you seem somewhat important. so it's not completely selfless or thankless at all, because i play for completely selfish reasons :D lmao. it's like selfish selflessness

Why I play cleric its becuse.

1. It's fun basicly the class.

2. I love to help other people, put a smile on their face.

3. It's fun inside Crystal Defenders see two people do like a pvp and pof there I am! Muteing and sleeping the enemy!  :p_devil:

4. It's fun when you get those moments when you see the hole enemy team is after you but you survive.

5.When you are the '' last '' survivor in the round of you team.

I would say mostley a cleric is a DEF class. But a Cleric can be a DEF class by using the stat DEX. there is a passive giving blockrate per some amount of DEX and for me, blockrate is in the section DEF. There is also another passive that gives DEF per amount of INT so how ever you do, you will always (Atleast for me) be in the section Def Class if you play as a cleric in wars. 

I also heard that clerics is '' Slaves '' . For me they aren't. Cleric's (Not Battle) is a volenteer job to help other people thru Rose Online. Buff, heal, you name it, we are always behind people's back and buff/heal or stalk...  :p_devil: . Back to topic! Basiclly help other people. Clerics arent a slave. 

#130 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

Well said.  I have played other classes and have a lot at max, but I still really like to play cleric.  The cleric class is important in CD and other games but if you think it through, so are the other classes.  I have been in a CD with 5 clerics vs a team with 1.  The other team won because with so many FS clerics we could not take down the crystal.  I know that when there is no cleric on the other side it is a miserable game, but in reality I think it all just depends on the population.  If you add food to the PVP games then we will not be needed for heals and the FS cleric will be bored as hell.  I think having a few new things like Leo is proposing for other classes to help a bit is ok, but the main reason the FS cleric is fun to play is how busy we are.  This past weekend CDs were going most of the day with 1-3 FS clerics per side.  None of the matches I was in had no clerics.  And those were fun games.  But I do know that a lot of FS clerics that used to play do not play anymore or are on a break from Rose.  So as/if the population grows or stays stable we should be ok with clerics as they are.

#131 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

Why? Aren't the players that are not class reps allowed to chime in with their ideas? Are we some kind of elite group? I am sorry, but if this thread should be moved anywhere, is should be moved to the class discussion section, not the class rep section.

again (second time today) i have to ask you if you actually read what i write before you reply to it:

-I don t say we shouldn't discuss clerics

-I never ever said anything about the hidden forum parts

-I said if cleric is as influencial as it is the 1, we need rules to balance it 2, discuss clerics here:

WarpPortal Community Forums ROSE Community Game Discussions Class Discussion Muse Class

Please, Pamela, I really ask you to actually read what I write before you accuse me of anything - you would save me and you a lot of time!

Edit for you Pam:

to moderate: Monitor (an Internet forum or online discussion) for inappropriate or offensive content.

moderating does not mean discuss it intern just between Reps, does it?

Edited by iMatt, 26 August 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#132 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

again (second time today) i have to ask you if you actually read what i write before you reply to it:

-I don t say we shouldn't discuss clerics

-I never ever said anything about the hidden forum parts

-I said if cleric is as influencial as it is the 1, we need rules to balance it 2, discuss clerics here:

WarpPortal Community Forums ROSE Community Game Discussions Class Discussion Muse Class

Please, Pamela, I really ask you to actually read what I write before you accuse me of anything - you would save me and you a lot of time!

Edit for you Pam:

to moderate: Monitor (an Internet forum or online discussion) for inappropriate or offensive content.

moderating does not mean discuss it intern just between Reps, does it?

OK then fine. Even so. It's NOT our job to moderate the forums in any way. There are moderators just for that.

#133 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

OK then fine. Even so. It's NOT our job to moderate the forums in any way. There are moderators just for that.

the forum it self, no
a discussion about a certain class, yes that is exactly our job.

#134 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:54 AM

jobs who dont protect fs clerics make them stop doing cd, cuz fs need to be protected so stop being selfish and protect them!

#135 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:11 AM

jobs who dont protect fs clerics make them stop doing cd, cuz fs need to be protected so stop being selfish and protect them!

If you need constant protecting, you need to reconsider your build. 

But being constantly under attack isn't the reason less clerics play.  Has anyone considered the fact that 95% of the clerics now just stand stationary to play.  Which is part of the whole problem with this protect your cleric thing.  I mean, I like a little assistance and will ask for it when I need it(hell, I'm sure theres places on this forum where I've said it), but now its a bit on the extreme side.  Cleric's just stand in one place and ask for protection instead of running around and actually losing their attackers(most who usually get bored if they have to chase you around fixtures multiple times)

Cleric isn't as fun or as diverse as it used to be.  And don't take this for me disliking cleric--Its the only class I play.    But being able to stand still and having insane buffs is exactly why both sides need to be even with clerics.   I can stand near a crystal, while defending, spam my party heals on my teammates and spam my other heals on the crystal. Now when the right opposing team this would only slow them down, but if I was--say with two other clerics.. versus a side where they only had one.. or worse none..   What would happen?   Well we could spam heal the crystal and our players without problem.. Our side would very infrequantly be dieing via party heals alone--while our fighters were free to kill the other side... provided they could get a little organized.  

Unbalanced cleric sides are bad--hell, I think more than two clerics are really bad to, and that can be for your team and against.  Four clerics on a team only mean 6 fighters, and thats assuming the teams are full.. A few fighters make a big difference.. But, I'm all for an entire balancing of  the entire the team.. scouts/mages/etc included. 

#136 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

But being constantly under attack isn't the reason less clerics play.  Has anyone considered the fact that 95% of the clerics now just stand stationary to play.  Which is part of the whole problem with this protect your cleric thing.  I mean, I like a little assistance and will ask for it when I need it(hell, I'm sure theres places on this forum where I've said it), but now its a bit on the extreme side.  Cleric's just stand in one place and ask for protection instead of running around and actually losing their attackers(most who usually get bored if they have to chase you around fixtures multiple times)

Cleric isn't as fun or as diverse as it used to be.  And don't take this for me disliking cleric--Its the only class I play.    But being able to stand still and having insane buffs is exactly why both sides need to be even with clerics.   I can stand near a crystal, while defending, spam my party heals on my teammates and spam my other heals on the crystal. Now when the right opposing team this would only slow them down, but if I was--say with two other clerics.. versus a side where they only had one.. or worse none..   What would happen?   Well we could spam heal the crystal and our players without problem.. Our side would very infrequantly be dieing via party heals alone--while our fighters were free to kill the other side... provided they could get a little organized.  

Unbalanced cleric sides are bad--hell, I think more than two clerics are really bad to, and that can be for your team and against.  Four clerics on a team only mean 6 fighters, and thats assuming the teams are full.. A few fighters make a big difference.. But, I'm all for an entire balancing of  the entire the team.. scouts/mages/etc included. 

lol i run enough around but a bit protection isnt too much to ask, cuz fs is build on charm/int and not on very much def cuz its fs and no bc!

#137 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:06 AM

But being constantly under attack isn't the reason less clerics play. Has anyone considered the fact that 95% of the clerics now just stand stationary to play. Which is part of the whole problem with this protect your cleric thing. I mean, I like a little assistance and will ask for it when I need it(hell, I'm sure theres places on this forum where I've said it), but now its a bit on the extreme side. Cleric's just stand in one place and ask for protection instead of running around and actually losing their attackers(most who usually get bored if they have to chase you around fixtures multiple times)

Cleric isn't as fun or as diverse as it used to be. And don't take this for me disliking cleric--Its the only class I play. But being able to stand still and having insane buffs is exactly why both sides need to be even with clerics. I can stand near a crystal, while defending, spam my party heals on my teammates and spam my other heals on the crystal. Now when the right opposing team this would only slow them down, but if I was--say with two other clerics.. versus a side where they only had one.. or worse none.. What would happen? Well we could spam heal the crystal and our players without problem.. Our side would very infrequantly be dieing via party heals alone--while our fighters were free to kill the other side... provided they could get a little organized.

Unbalanced cleric sides are bad--hell, I think more than two clerics are really bad to, and that can be for your team and against. Four clerics on a team only mean 6 fighters, and thats assuming the teams are full.. A few fighters make a big difference.. But, I'm all for an entire balancing of the entire the team.. scouts/mages/etc included.

Cleric's build is rather straightforward with little variables. It is comming down to what you wear to survive, but then again it does not matter. If you are very good with playing cleric, then play it, and stop coming here to ask for our helps. The situation is very simple.

Problem: few clerics play CD.
Solution: attract more cleric to playing CD.
Method: give us the goodies or see the booties.

it does not matter what you think but what we think because you need our helps (not the other way around). You give us what we want, and we will play. If you refuse, go play by yourself. It is that simple. Why does it so difficult to understand?

what do we want?
1. Reducing our exposure to raider and scout. There are two options for you to choose: (1) cut the attack speed and stack effects of raider and cut the critical and mspeed of scout. (2) increase the cleric defense especially in terms of status changes.

2. We want more rewards.

Edited by ChampPower, 27 August 2014 - 06:08 AM.

#138 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

Cleric's build is rather straightforward with little variables. It is comming down to what you wear to survive, but then again it does not matter. If you are very good with playing cleric, then play it, and stop coming here to ask for our helps. The situation is very simple.

Problem: few clerics play CD.
Solution: attract more cleric to playing CD.
Method: give us the goodies or see the booties.

it does not matter what you think but what we think because you need our helps (not the other way around). You give us what we want, and we will play. If you refuse, go play by yourself. It is that simple. Why does it so difficult to understand?

what do we want?
1. Reducing our exposure to raider and scout. There are two options for you to choose: (1) cut the attack speed and stack effects of raider and cut the critical and mspeed of scout. (2) increase the cleric defense especially in terms of status changes.

2. We want more rewards.

Problem: Few people play the game, its not just clerics.. Its just the cleric to everyone else ratio was always lower. 

Solution: Heck if I know

And you're talking to me like I didn't just say that I play only cleric.  Lol.  I don't play any other class but cleric--well minus for like farming and to randomly hit on people, and thats rare. 

The cleric is already op in my opinion, we don't need our defense boosted.  If you think you need your defense boosted then start adjusting your build.  Its people talking like this that constantly makes the game worse.  You keep asking for easier easier easier-- now the game is far too easy. And players get bored and stop playing.  You're part of the problem. Good job.   Everyone builds their characters like sheep.  Emulating after one or two people, instead of branching out and trying new things. 

I have no issue with raiders--the stuns are a little intense, but you should be dieing if you are ganged.  No player should be able to tank an entire team--and people often target clerics first because they are vital in keeping their team alive.  Thats strategy.    You might as well just ask the developers for a booster that gives you invincibility because thats what everyone keeps working towards and its ruining the class. 

As far as rewards.. everyone is already getting far too many honor points as it is--although, I think its a little more appropriate to get that many now that honor stuff is character bound.  There is no need to increase the rewards. 

But, this thread has nothing to do with any of that--and everything to do with the fact that there needs to be some sort of cleric placement.  There are enough clerics playing for us to have 3 v 1 clerics, so having enough clerics to play isnt really  the issue(Although, I am sure you are correct in assuming there are far less of them). 

lol i run enough around but a bit protection isnt too much to ask, cuz fs is build on charm/int and not on very much def cuz its fs and no bc!

A bit of protection maybe, but most clerics are going overboard.  No ones forcing you into that build.  I'm not a BC(My bc is squishier then my support)  and I'm quite content with my def and other stats--and ever improving said build(because if you're remaining stagnent you are not keeping up with fighters changing their build to destroy yours). 

#139 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:42 AM

Ahm, can I jsut state that FS is Tankier then BC, BC's can't heal themselves... >< and they don't get better EQ, its the same base's just a bit more def, and slightly higher Block Rates. The lack of healing though is where the FS surpasses them in survival. 

#140 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

Problem: Few people play the game, its not just clerics.. Its just the cleric to everyone else ratio was always lower.
Solution: Heck if I know

And you're talking to me like I didn't just say that I play only cleric. Lol. I don't play any other class but cleric--well minus for like farming and to randomly hit on people, and thats rare.

The cleric is already op in my opinion, we don't need our defense boosted. If you think you need your defense boosted then start adjusting your build. Its people talking like this that constantly makes the game worse. You keep asking for easier easier easier-- now the game is far too easy. And players get bored and stop playing. You're part of the problem. Good job. Everyone builds their characters like sheep. Emulating after one or two people, instead of branching out and trying new things.

I have no issue with raiders--the stuns are a little intense, but you should be dieing if you are ganged. No player should be able to tank an entire team--and people often target clerics first because they are vital in keeping their team alive. Thats strategy. You might as well just ask the developers for a booster that gives you invincibility because thats what everyone keeps working towards and its ruining the class.

As far as rewards.. everyone is already getting far too many honor points as it is--although, I think its a little more appropriate to get that many now that honor stuff is character bound. There is no need to increase the rewards.

But, this thread has nothing to do with any of that--and everything to do with the fact that there needs to be some sort of cleric placement. There are enough clerics playing for us to have 3 v 1 clerics, so having enough clerics to play isnt really the issue(Although, I am sure you are correct in assuming there are far less of them).

A bit of protection maybe, but most clerics are going overboard. No ones forcing you into that build. I'm not a BC(My bc is squishier then my support) and I'm quite content with my def and other stats--and ever improving said build(because if you're remaining stagnent you are not keeping up with fighters changing their build to destroy yours).

Your post has a lot of personal attacks and assumptions, but you are allowed to think what you want because that is your right. The personal attacks are only working if the other side cares. I do not care, so you can say what you want. I have said it before, and I will say it again. If anyone thinks the cleric is fine and nothing need to be done to improve it, you have the right to think so, but do not expect for our helps. Please play and stop asking for help because it will not change anything. If you do not have a cleric, build one and play. If you want our helps, give us the goodies.

#141 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

Your post has a lot of personal attacks and assumptions, but you are allowed to think what you want because that is your right. The personal attacks are only working if the other side cares. I do not care, so you can say what you want. I have said it before, and I will say it again. If anyone thinks the cleric is fine and nothing need to be done to improve it, you have the right to think so, but do not expect for our helps. Please play and stop asking for help because it will not change anything. If you do not have a cleric, build one and play. If you want our helps, give us the goodies.

A lot of the clerics who I know quit.. didnt quit because they were not getting rewards, they quit because cleric got too easy and boring.

#142 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

A lot of the clerics who I know quit.. didnt quit because they were not getting rewards, they quit because cleric got too easy and boring.

Think what you want.

#143 EveryBodysHatin

EveryBodysHatin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Location저희 집 ♕ Occupation: 학생

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

How long are you guys planning on discussing and keep on dragging this thread?? This post was a message to the Devs, every one has their own opinion i understand that but lets just respect the owner of this post and keep personal problems to yourselves please thank you.

Edit: if you have any thing that could help the owner of this post that could bring the system back for at least 1 cleric to join each team before a game can start. 

Please do post any thing that can help to bring the system back but please keep it clean and straightforward.

Edited by EveryBodysHatin, 27 August 2014 - 07:58 AM.

#144 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

thanks joots, there were some interesting discussions though, and its made me understand the situation better xD hopefully the devs take it all into consideration. but given so much divided opinion, the devs must have a hard time figuring out what exactly people want.

to conclude.. clerics are still needed to balance the match between two sides. however for numerous class-based reasons, few clerics play, so bringing the sorting system back could cause a bottlenecked queue. the fact that rose has a small gaming community altogether raises a valid point, that there just aren't enough players around to draw a definitive solution from. if the player base was huge, this problem likely wouldn't even exist.

at this point in time however, matches without a cleric are no fun, given the importance of the cleric's role as a healer. and lessening this importance is unfavourable for existing clerics, who feel that the class is already 'OP' and easy to play. we are also against making further changes to the class at the risk of making the cleric not a cleric anymore by manipulating its trademark role

its fine if the req is not brought back so that matches can start more frequently. but it would be nice to have some assurance that the matches that do start are guaranteed to be worthwhile, because 3k is a lot of energy for ppl who only want to play 1 class, unless its possible to decrease energy requirement.

so it comes down to what people prefer:

waiting longer for a cleric-guaranteed match to start

or

having games start faster, at the risk of wasting time and energy if one side is missing a cleric

#145 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

merge pls, so that more players more cleric. the end

i bow

#146 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

if your complaining about dieing on cleric alot its simply the way/how your playing it....

90% of clerics just stand in the crystal with fires, hide and dont move.

before all these changes the difference that made the really good clerics stand out was movement and poisitioning - being able to run and keep your team alive and also positioning is critical

dont stand near all your team and spam... time your heals and party heals to make it sufficient not just spam through all the heals, - think which ones to use at the time.

now its not such a big deal as it was before but still you can notice a little which clerics can stay alive and keep there team alive more.

there is ONE SOLUTION for this problem in CD's - nothing do with the clerics. the only problem is getting the buffs - i mean ive been in a cd where the other team didnt have the best cleric and we got buffs from a cleric and then they Disconnected and we still all stay alived and managed to win against the other team. its not all based on a cleric.

SO one solution - simply put in a buffing station that you run into and get +30 buffs for example... thats all that needs to be done. you run over to the buffing station and it buffs you will all possible cleric buffs (probably minus int) and then thats fine

#147 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

In Union War/Akram Arena  people ran around and got their exercise. Crystal Defenders by nature has caused people to huddle together at the crystal and become fat and lazy.

#148 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Soon they'll ask for wheelchairs when going around shopping as well.

#149 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

if your complaining about dieing on cleric alot its simply the way/how your playing it....

90% of clerics just stand in the crystal with fires, hide and dont move.

before all these changes the difference that made the really good clerics stand out was movement and poisitioning - being able to run and keep your team alive and also positioning is critical

dont stand near all your team and spam... time your heals and party heals to make it sufficient not just spam through all the heals, - think which ones to use at the time.

now its not such a big deal as it was before but still you can notice a little which clerics can stay alive and keep there team alive more.

there is ONE SOLUTION for this problem in CD's - nothing do with the clerics. the only problem is getting the buffs - i mean ive been in a cd where the other team didnt have the best cleric and we got buffs from a cleric and then they Disconnected and we still all stay alived and managed to win against the other team. its not all based on a cleric.

SO one solution - simply put in a buffing station that you run into and get +30 buffs for example... thats all that needs to be done. you run over to the buffing station and it buffs you will all possible cleric buffs (probably minus int) and then thats fine

You still do not get it, don't you. There are two types of people in this world: (1) the people who saw thing before it is happening and (2) the people who see thing after it happened. We have warned you people many times from the dividing the severs to CD. None of you listened, and that is what lead to today conditions. For a long time, we let you take the leading position, and what has happened? So we are no longer arguing. We are giving the conditions for our helps and our participations. It is up to you to take it or leave it. Your buff station sounds nice, but it will lead to the destruction of the cleric class altogether, similar to the decision which divide the sever. I am wondering whether or not the DEV Team can handle the fall out with the current position that they have. Again, we are not arguing.

Edited by ChampPower, 29 August 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#150 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

well the buffing station wouldn't destroy the cleric class, since our main role is to heal...

they can just improve the CD pots to +30

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users