• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 MeCCa

MeCCa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

Most people that dont agree with traps being affected by stats and be long range dmg, dont take in account that avengers have 2 nice skills to reduce defense, and with the defense down xeon, they will get a very good trap dmg.

rangers will do twice as much dmg with traps than vengers with stats being affected by lr...

#27 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

I wasnt talking about that. I mean the ones that think that the Avengers would be less powerful. Sure, if the traps was based on stats, they should need to lose lots of hp to get a good dmg, but that dmg probably would be higher than is it now: most classes in S2 suffer this change, and for all of them it end well, dont see why would be different for Avengers.

Now, the problem with Rangers. Tbh i didnt use the traps to lvl my hunter, in fact i put it at lvl 40 and even then i didnt use it much. So, put them in the 2nd job wouldnt be a big lost for the 1st job, still, the 1st job tree would be kind of empty. Now, the capture monster should stay there, and that is why i made the suggestion above. The other answer for the traps, would be to leave the 1st job ones with fixed dmg and ignoring armor, as a special property and the 2nd job ones affected by stats: yes, a little messy but could be a way to solve it.

#28 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:12 AM

moved trap discussion here=D http://forums.warppo...-improve-traps/

Edited by sonemere, 12 October 2010 - 09:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users