Hi guys~ newbie here asking for advise on my planned skill build.
- I have a knight as my forever grinding partner
- Will probably be a (semi)support in dungeon runs instead of DPS
- Currently level 20+, so still a newbie lol sorry
- Not much of a pvp-er
- ro2base ad roguard have different simulators? Which is updated? (I have used ro2base for the meantime)
- Can we change jobs when we reached max level? (e.g. from Alche to Chef, etc)
- Priority: Int vs Agi?
- Is Sacrifice a ranged skill? I will max it if it is.. planning to just do DPS in the far back while my partner tanks it all.
Thanks in advance!