Coming Gem Update, come check it out! - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Coming Gem Update, come check it out!

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#26 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

So ... does this mean if I want 30CHA 8MP recovery rate onto my Hiria tear, I will need to find a quest item that has 30CHA 8MP, cuz I don't think there is any quest jewelery that has stat.

This is not really related to topic but how do i obtain a hiria tear if im already max lvl? Do u know?

#27 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

This is not really related to topic but how do i obtain a hiria tear if im already max lvl? Do u know?

You just activate the quest item talk to Alana and complete the quest.(Being max doesnt stop you from doing the quest)

#28 joelhouse09

joelhouse09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

so servant boots with 30charm can be transfer to yellow rubber boot by using enchantment scroll? wat do mean by same group grade? im-im. event-event. unique-unique? item mall mask with 30charm can be transfer to yellow rubber boot? how much is enchantment scroll? reinforce200 stat can be transfer to honor armor200/exalt armor210? wat category all kings gem drop? legendary(cow, dog cat costume is must) ?

Edited by joelhouse09, 06 September 2014 - 09:56 PM.

#29 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

It sounds interesting and ty for not changing the gems that are already in game.  I think this will definitely give a lot more options for builds and actually give us something to work on getting.  Will also make some classes want to change gear for some things too.  

#30 TazDeviL01

TazDeviL01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Mighty Draco

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

Can the Enchantment Scroll be used in accessories too? And what are the new max stats? also, Where can i put the main stat gems (Ruby, Garnet, Topaz, etc., including Diamond)?

#31 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

im pretty sure they mean the only blue stats who actually can be transfered is those blue stats WHOs from appraisal not those regulare blue stats :P

#32 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

First, get a Dusty Jewel by killing mobs. It will not drop on the ground, but be placed directly into your inventory. Double click it, then go talk to Queen Alana. She will give you a quest. Complete the quest, and return to her. She gives you the Hiria's Tear.

#33 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

Pam, pretty sure you gotta pick it up, cause, i got 2 to drop like 2-3 days ago from killing scorpids on Orlo. 

Question regarding the Enhancement scroll.

You say that it is to save a good bonus stat on a piece of EQ that is becoming outdated. Does this mean if you perse have a 30charm substat on a grade 3 item, it can be applied to a grade 5, unique or even a quest/event item? That to me would make sense. 

#34 FaleeshaSoul

FaleeshaSoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

So, my scout have the raj'aj set with peridot 7's in each. Will this stay? Or are you going to remove my gems from these items? I worked hard for that jewelry and don't want to lose it.

#35 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

So, my scout have the raj'aj set with peridot 7's in each. Will this stay? Or are you going to remove my gems from these items? I worked hard for that jewelry and don't want to lose it.

yes it will stay in general all Gems that you have gemmed at the moment stay where ever they re put in - don not worry you won t get any disadvantage like removed gems or anything just from this patch

Edited by iMatt, 06 September 2014 - 05:43 PM.

#36 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

You just activate the quest item talk to Alana and complete the quest.(Being max doesnt stop you from doing the quest)

Thanks but meant to say dusty jewel >_<

First, get a Dusty Jewel by killing mobs. It will not drop on the ground, but be placed directly into your inventory. Double click it, then go talk to Queen Alana. She will give you a quest. Complete the quest, and return to her. She gives you the Hiria's Tear.

This was the answer i was looking for. thank you. How many mobs do u think it'll take to find one?

#37 FaleeshaSoul

FaleeshaSoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

yes it will stay in general all Gems that you have gemmed at the moment stay where ever they re put in - don not worry you won t get any disadvantage like removed gems or anything just from this patch

Thanks.

#38 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

Thanks but meant to say dusty jewel >_<

This was the answer i was looking for. thank you. How many mobs do u think it'll take to find one?

The other day my friend and I were training (we were level 210). We had gotten some chewed bones so we went back to town to turn them in (every bit of exp is helpful lol)

When we opened consumables to click on those bones, we noticed we each had a dusty jewel. I couldn't tell you how many mobs it took to get them but I am 100% sure we did not pick them up. We pick up ALL drops and definitely would have noticed them if they were on the ground.

Seemed funny that we got them at lvl 210 and you can't use them until lvl 220 but at least now we have the quest done and the tears in storage till we level up enough. 

Edited by HoneyBunz, 06 September 2014 - 06:24 PM.

#39 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:20 PM

The new gem system looks promising, but I hate their new name because I have to memory them (as if I have not had enough with everything I have to memory). Please get back to the gem 1, 2, 3 name system.

Oh, you also need to open the Pegasus server for us to test out the gem.

#40 FaleeshaSoul

FaleeshaSoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

The new gem system looks promising, but I hate their new name because I have to memory them (as if I have not had enough with everything I have to memory). Please get back to the gem 1, 2, 3 name system.

Oh, you also need to open the Pegasus server for us to test out the gem.

Agreed, I also really like the 1,2,3, system. It is MUCH easier than trying to remember what name is higher. With so many new gems being added, there is already enough to remember as is. Make this whole change a bit easier by keeping the grade system.

#41 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

you can still put any old gems (diamond beryl etc) on weapons and chest right?

#42 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

And have anyone notice it? There are 9 names in the new grade gem system. Is this suggesting the new gems will have 9 grade instead of 7 as we have now?

#43 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

Seriously, u guys keep creating instability in rose by changing the existing content (changing of stats/skills/gems/refine).
Where is the new content that u guys promised since few years ago???

#44 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:00 PM

Seriously, u guys keep creating instability in rose by changing the existing content (changing of stats/skills/gems/refine).

this is similar to building a house:

you have to finish the groundwork before you start building the shell

step by step - first the final class balancings reworks and game mechanics then when that is done the content based on it - or do you want to end up like on Arua (no one censors this. thanks)? half finished content added to a broken iRose based system?

Edited by iMatt, 06 September 2014 - 08:00 PM.

#45 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Pam, pretty sure you gotta pick it up, cause, i got 2 to drop like 2-3 days ago from killing scorpids on Orlo. 

Nope. it doesn't drop anymore. Remember, now if you have already done the quest, you won't get a Dusty Jewel. Only characters that haven't done it can get it. This is the answer that Genesis gave me when I asked him and Leo about how it works now:

If you kill a monster eligible of dropping Hiria's Tear while in a party, each member of the party will have their own chance of getting Hiria's Tear from the same monster kill.  Hiria's Tear is also placed directly into your inventory now instead of dropping on the ground, so it's no longer possible for you to acquire it multiple times.

You just need to replace the Hiria's Tear part with Dusty Jewel (Gen made a boo boo :P).

Edited by pdfisher, 06 September 2014 - 08:02 PM.

#46 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

Change is a part of growth. If a game remains static, it is guaranteed to die.

#47 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:30 PM

this is similar to building a house:

you have to finish the groundwork before you start building the shell
step by step - first the final class balancings reworks and game mechanics then when that is done the content based on it - or do you want to end up like on Arua (no one censors this. thanks)? half finished content added to a broken iRose based system?

From what i see even after so many years... I dont see and feel that they working towards new content (planet) at all. All they did was working on changing stats/skills and costumes. Lets see what happen next year!

Edited by maldini, 06 September 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#48 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

Change is a part of growth. If a game remains static, it is guaranteed to die.

Ya, thats the main purpose of my previous post. Where is the promised new content since few years back?

I was a developer before and i know how much it takes to develop something. The problem is whether they have the intention and roadmap to have those new content?

For those ppl keep blaming the irose engine and use that as an excuses. Good luck!

#49 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

From what i see even after so many years... I dont see and feel that they working towards new content (planet) at all. All they did was working on changing stats/skills and costumes. Lets see what happen next year!

I'm going to save this quote Maldini, that's your hint. 

#50 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

Nope. it doesn't drop anymore. Remember, now if you have already done the quest, you won't get a Dusty Jewel. Only characters that haven't done it can get it. This is the answer that Genesis gave me when I asked him and Leo about how it works now:

If you kill a monster eligible of dropping Hiria's Tear while in a party, each member of the party will have their own chance of getting Hiria's Tear from the same monster kill.  Hiria's Tear is also placed directly into your inventory now instead of dropping on the ground, so it's no longer possible for you to acquire it multiple times.

You just need to replace the Hiria's Tear part with Dusty Jewel (Gen made a boo boo :P).

That's exactly how it happened for us. If it wasn't for those chewed bones (which DO drop on the ground), we probably wouldn't have even know we got them that day. They definitely went directly into our consumables :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users