If you are using any other version of AzzyAI, it is highly recommended that you upgrade.
If you receive error on line 1376 of AzzyUtil, please re-download - it was a typo, and has been corrected in the download.
Download AzzyAI 1.551
How do I install AzzyAI?
Note: If you are using Windows Vista or later with UAC enabled, RO (usually) must be installed to a location outside the 'Program Files' or 'Program Files (x86)' folders, otherwise windows will block the installation.
- Extract the contents of the download. It will contain a folder named, for example, "AzzyAI 1.54". Open this folder. If there is another similarly named folder in it, open that one too (some zip extracting software does that). This will contain a USER_AI folder.
- Copy the USER_AI folder from the download to your AI folder, replacing the current USER_AI folder.
WARNING: Do not modify the files in the AI folder, only the ones in USER_AI.
Tip: If you want to keep your current AI for your mercenary, and only use AzzyAI for homun, do NOT replace AI_M.lua. To keep current homun AI, and use AzzyAI for mercenary, do NOT replace AI.lua.
- Log into RO and test the AI. Log into your character in Ragnarok Online (the game does not need to be restarted), type /hoai (for homunculus) or /merai (for mercenaries) until it says that the AI has been customized. Check that the AI is working.
Tip: The easiest way to check that it is working is to walk in one direction, one cell at a time. AzzyAI will hold a constant distance of 2 cells behind you (by default), while the default AI will move to a random cell next to you when you move more than 2 cells from it.
- Customize the AI settings (if needed). Run the included AzzyAIConfig program (in USER_AI) to configure AI options to suit your needs. See the documentation for more information on AI configuration options.
Also - I'd like to remind everyone that there is a Donation link on the AzzyAI website ( http://drazzy.com/ai ). Please feel free to give me some beer money - thanks ;-)
AzzyAI 1.55 introduces one exciting new feature for dieter owners. For a long time, people have asked for volcanic ash autocast. However, until recently, volcanic ash inflicted negative status on other players even in PVM - so a player using such a feature would be a menace to other players around him. Now that volcanic ash doesn't harm other players in PVM, I have added support for using volcanic ash as a debuff. Enable UseDieterVolcanicAsh, and set the debuff tactics for the monsters you want to use it on, and you'll be good to go.
This also fixes a number of assorted bugs. Painkiller pathing is slightly better when the owner is mobbed, grappler combos on Eleanor now work correctly, AoEFixedLevel works again, and LavaSlideMode and PoisonMistMode default to 1 (idle), as widely requested.
Notice regarding LAG with homun out:
If you experience lag with a merc or homun out, enable the LagReduction option. This option is highly recommended if you are using both merc and homun at the same time. As of 1.55 this can be set to 2 or greater. If this is done, one or more AI cycles will be skipped before sending additional commands - this may help deal with extremely laggy map servers.
* Correct issue with standpoint selection while attacking on low aspd homuns.
* Extend AAI_Closest logging to cover the closely related AdjustStandPoint() function.
* Correct boneheaded mistake in AdjustStandPoint() which resulted in pathing hangs.
* Improve the wrapper for move to hopefully improve chase performance for things far away.
* When all targets are unreachable, return to owner in the hopes that they'll be reachable from there.
* Corrected issue with obstacle handling when chasing monsters near edges of screen.
* Fix ChaseSPPause, UseDieterLavaSlide/UseSeraPoisonMist message in GUI.
* Add UseDieterVolcanicAsh and associated tactics options to GUI.
* Add UseSmartBulwark to GUI - for some reason it was missing.
* Add support for using Volcanic Ash as a debuff.
* LagReduction can now be set to values higher than 1, this further slows homun responses, in an effort to reduce homun-lag on busy zone servers.
* New logging option to log all actions of lag reduction mode in H_Extra and M_Extra.
* Change default LavaSlideMode and PoisonMistMode to 1 (Idle) by popular demand.
* Improve logging for config errors.
* Disable painkiller if sera doesn't have poison mist, since it can't have painkiller. It will still log complaint in AAIStartH
* Handle case where owner is surrounded by monsters so painkiller is impossible.
* Improved logging in PROVOKE_ST
* Correct issue with skill selection where tact_skillclass is set to a combo or grappler option.
* Correct issue with grappler combos not working at all.
* Correct issue with sphere counting.
* Correct issue with AoEFixedLevel not being applied due to a typo.
* Added missing timeout globals to Const_.lua
* Fix client crash when trying to chase target surrounded by occupied cells.
* Reduce hard limit on movement to 14 cells of owner instead of 15
Edited by DrAzzy, 05 November 2014 - 07:16 AM.