[Renewal] Secret Odin Gift Exchange (2014) - Page 7 - **Community Contests and Events** - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Renewal] Secret Odin Gift Exchange (2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

#151 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:24 PM

looks like i asked too big...

#152 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

What's wrong with a brewer name Fluffle? :3

Fluffle is someone different not me :V

But my gens named Fluffy Snow.. and half the time people think am fluffle. :V

q.q troll 

#153 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:28 PM

Let's try this again.

Greatest Allfather, in this month of Yuletide where we find ourselves awaiting the spectacle of the Raging Host and the eternal conflict beyond it, I ask that you spare a thought for your brave warriors still attached to the earthly realms.

For as the souls of the dead find passage in the wings of a furious storm, the living find passage in bloodshed and chaos, with each step upon the crimson fields, swung blade and drawn bow having moved in your name.

But as we await our glorious deaths, our morale can falter should we be disenchanted and lose sight of our goal. I am afraid to say that my battles of late have been less than fulfilling, and I have become less inclined to seek out and participate in whatever conflicts you have created for me and steered me towards. If I could ask one thing from you, so that I may have reason and will to fight again, it would be a Costume Deviruchi Cap. Carrying such a helm into battle would remind me of the sheer joy that warfare brings, and though death may be inevitable, there is no need to worry as my brethren will join me in Valhalla, my commiserable foes will be struck down to Hel, and I shall never be without a formidable opponent so long as I remain proactive in seeking one out.

Blood for the blood god! Skulls for his skull throne! Praise Kho... I mean Odin! All praise be to Odin! And to the indomitable Valkyrie with blazing red hair whom leads our great fight! Get her something nice too :3

I'd actually prefer a real Deviruchi Hat on Classic but I understand Odin can't be everywhere at once.

IGN: Mekkani Seibi

Edited since I forgot my IGN derp >.>;

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 03 December 2014 - 08:01 PM.

#154 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

Dear odin
I was a bad boy this year...but come on i want to be a valhalla warrior not a pu**y angel, so all I Want for this year are HD bradium 5 boxes, many as you want to give me! 1 or 10000 its ok, im not greedy.
IGN: sgt.pepper

#155 PuffPuffs

PuffPuffs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

Dear Secret Odin,

All I want for Christmas is to find Amelia Earhart. Please help me find her with a Costume: Goggles  :ok:

Your humble explorer,

tofoo

#156 5416131108035252313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

Dear Secret Santa Odin,

Please give me a costume arc angel wing so that I can fly and find my bird that just got fly away..

Best Regards,

IGN: Raixn

Edited by 5416131108035252313, 03 December 2014 - 08:17 AM.

#157 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

Zero,the IGN of cory is only Rashmika Els.

He added the (ELS) only to indicate the l in Els is a small L,not a capitalized i.

#158 Narzziza

Narzziza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:14 AM

Dear Odin~,

I enjoyed last years Secret Odin Gift Exchange, allthough my Secret-Odin didn't show up (and it was 6 am on a Sunday!! morning for me), I still had lots of fun! This year I wish to make one of my characters more classy ;) - that's why I wish for a Costume: Classic Ribbon, my Dear Odin!

IGN: Narzizza

Item: Costume: Classic Ribbon

Love, and happy holidays!

Narzizza / Julia

<3

#159 MillyBear

MillyBear

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1997 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:26 AM

Dear Odin ,

It's been a wonderful year on RO .. Some good times .. Some bad.. And although I did take a break for about 5 months im back keeping monsters at bay in my own evil way..

Giving was so much fun last year so this year year too shall I partake
Secret Odin for someone shall I be
Costume : castle bat is all I want for me

Zero tigress not so lenient this time
Hope ive been bad enough with my actions and this rhyme
My secret Odin come find me
For ive been a big bad bad baddie 8-)

Godlik^e~GX

#160 MillyBear

MillyBear

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1997 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:36 AM

Double post ~_~

Sorry about that

I'm at the airport and I decided to do this now. With the signal being so crappy. Heading back home after visiting my parents and my brother for three days

See you guys in game soon

Edited by MillyBear, 03 December 2014 - 05:47 AM.

#161 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

Dear Odin,

I know i was a little bit too late to make it on your list last year,and i know you won't forget me this christmas and you'll hand me over the evolved pipe i am wishing for for the longest time.

ign: zeframc

#162 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

Dear Glorious Odin.

It has been a hard ragnarok year for me great All Father, my leveling has been fraught with struggles, all  of my actions underestimated and looked upon with contempt.

I beseech you take pity on this poor Super Novice, i have proven my worth and maxed my levels yet i am still looked down upon by those fortunate enough to have third job skills, find it in your heart to grant me a +9 WoE robe[1] so i may prove my might in glorious combat.

I will swing my KvM Mace into the soon to be corpses of your enemies and make midgard rain with blood to honor thy name great All Father.

Your faithful servant

EmoPocky

Edited by teitoklien, 03 December 2014 - 08:02 AM.

#163 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

Dear Recipient  :ani_meow:

I am blessed. I'm steadily approaching level 150 and everything has been doing great for me. I'm a full grown Mechanic and I don't feel I need anything.  :ani_swt3: 

BUT  :p_idea: 

My friend. She's a Gunslinger, so you can already tell she's not the lucky type.  :p_ang: All of our other friends are also 3rd class already and while the Rebellion patch seems distant, she keeps hoping that one day, she can be alongside the greats. It saddens me to watch her not being able to handle tasks because of her HP pool and while we can lend her a hand with some equips, some others she can't wear.  :p_err:

I've seen her struggle for shoes the most. I want her to have the complete set. I want her to be as happy as we are. I want her to feel that she can go toe-to-toe with us.  :pif:

So, for this Christmas, I would like to ask for a pair of +9 Superior Boots so she can finally have her full set. I would love nothing more than to see her smiling as she goes to TI or hunt mobs or MVP's, or whatever.

Please, I wanna give her just this if it's possible.  :p_laugh:

Thank you. Yours truly: Bonnie LeBlanc

InAMhO7.jpg

TL;DR: +9 Superior Boots, IGN: Bonnie LeBlanc

#164 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

Dear Santa, Antonio, Odin, and whomever it may concern:

Unfortunately, my black friday escapades led to disappointment. The enormous amounts of turkey sent me into a food-induced coma, restricting me from participating in the RO Fire Sale. All I really want for Christmas is a Costume: Castle Bat which was available on Black Friday. I would be eternally grateful and limit my future turkey feasts. Christmas > Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Tigra (Rumor~)

#165 SillyPants

SillyPants

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

Im sure its been asked but do you have to give something to participate? I just came back from a long break so I dont have enough zeny to get most of the things people are asking for. These things are EXPENSIVE!!

Edited by SillyPants, 03 December 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#166 Doubleagent270

Doubleagent270

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

Dear Odin,

I have really struggled this year with leveling and done my best to be a good boy, I just cant seem to get my Assassin Cross to become a Guillotine Cross no matter how hard I try or how many TI's I do. Its mainly because I cant fit all the things i need in my tiny assassin pockets so I'm always unprepared. I really want to buy one of those Shiny Heroic Backpack so I can carry everything I need with me all the time, I'm only asking Santa for one as I can't gather enough zeny on my own to buy one as I don't believe in stealing and can't kill any of those big scary monsters. 

Thank you, IGN: CellteX

Edited by Doubleagent270, 03 December 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#167 Kelly

Kelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

I think doing it at 10pm CST is a little too late for the European. (They probably would be tired from the Boxing Day sale that they probably took part in.) Would it be possible to do it probably 3 hours earlier, maybe? That wouldn't be too bad a time for the Asians and the Americans too.

#168 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

I think doing it at 10pm CST is a little too late for the European. (They probably would be tired from the Boxing Day sale that they probably took part in.) Would it be possible to do it probably 3 hours earlier, maybe? That wouldn't be too bad a time for the Asians and the Americans too.

That would be 5 PM for Cali people... not sure how that works for them. I think the majority of RO players live on the west coast (broad generalization, I know, I could be wrong). I'm on East Coast so I don't really care if it's @ 5 but I'd be interested in hearing from some California people.

You could maybe make it an hour later? European (or at least Britain) people would have to wake up around 5 AM, but at least it's better than 4 AM :ani_swt3:

Edit: wouldn't 3 hours earlier be like 1 AM European time... or am I doing that wrong?

Edited by Tigra, 03 December 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#169 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

That'd move it from 5 am to 2 am (gmt+1). Not sure if better. :s

#170 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

Dear Odin,

I loved last years gift event! So I will join this year's too.. I would like to request for a Costume Pigeon this X'Mas.. :p_love: Clean/Atk/MHP would be awesome..

If I do get selected (hope I do!), thank you in advance~ :kis:

If I don't, I hope someone would give me a hug then.. :heh:

IGN : Kara Vixen

Edited by Krystabelle, 03 December 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#171 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

That would be 5 PM for Cali people... not sure how that works for them. I think the majority of RO players live on the west coast (broad generalization, I know, I could be wrong). I'm on East Coast so I don't really care if it's @ 5 but I'd be interested in hearing from some California people.

You could maybe make it an hour later? European (or at least Britain) people would have to wake up around 5 AM, but at least it's better than 4 AM :ani_swt3:

Edit: wouldn't 3 hours earlier be like 1 AM European time... or am I doing that wrong?

I'm from Mexico's west coast, 5 minutes from Cali and 5PM on December 26 sounds good. It's friday, but I doubt I will be working :P And even if I were, I get out at 5, so no biggie.

Using a time zone converter, 5pm here it's 2am in Paris, so it's a bit harsh on people in those zones. Depending on your sleep habits :P Maybe move it a couple hours earlier?

#172 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:20 PM

Im sure its been asked but do you have to give something to participate? I just came back from a long break so I dont have enough zeny to get most of the things people are asking for. These things are EXPENSIVE!!

No,not at all.If you cannot fulfill their wishes then you just make a wish as well.

Like me last year,I could only wish and was not able to grant any of their wishes :sob:

#173 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

Dear Secret Odin, 

I would like to request for a Costume : Cat Santa Hat.

Thank you. ign : Lisarna

#174 Kelly

Kelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:18 PM

That'd move it from 5 am to 2 am (gmt+1). Not sure if better. :s

Yes, it'll be 2am for GMT+1. Would you rather wake at 5am to catch the event, or sleep a little later? =P I personally would rather stay up a little later instead of waking up for an event!

And yes, moving it back by 3 hours would make it 5pm for them. I'm not American, but I think it should still be a holiday for most people? Considering it's a holiday on the 25th. =/ Changing it to 1am British time (2am for Paris, Germany, Spain etc etc) instead of 4am sounds more reasonable, really. =/

#175 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

Yes, it'll be 2am for GMT+1. Would you rather wake at 5am to catch the event, or sleep a little later? =P I personally would rather stay up a little later instead of waking up for an event!

And yes, moving it back by 3 hours would make it 5pm for them. I'm not American, but I think it should still be a holiday for most people? Considering it's a holiday on the 25th. =/ Changing it to 1am British time (2am for Paris, Germany, Spain etc etc) instead of 4am sounds more reasonable, really. =/

Unfortunately, Dec. 26 isn't a holiday for everyone. Depends if your company is nice or not.

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but I wouldn't want to be going to sleep at 3 AM. Moving it an hour later at least gives them a reasonable amount of sleep, especially if the event runs for a few hours. If it gets moved 2+ hours later then east coast is going to be up at 1 AM and the whole cycle starts again~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users