12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

Today's maintenance is dedicated to the composer of some of Star Trek's most memorable songs, Alexander Courage. Born on this day in 1919, Alexander shares a co-writing credit with Gene Roddenberry (who wrote some faux lyrics to claim credit) for the famous Original Series theme song. 

One of the most memorable non intro themes is the battle music from the episode where Spock undergoes Pon Farr

I am also a big fan of the theme from the Doomsday Machine episode. Alexander's work is a perfect encapsulation of 60s sci fi music, and we honor him today!

Next week (adding to this list soonly)

Christmas Quest-Antonio and his band of stocking capped caper companions have stolen all the Chistmas presents this year. Thankfully for Rune Midgard's children Santa can always make more just in time for Christmas. 

However the elves want revenge, defeat the Christmas thieves and claim the giftboxes for yourself in this first week of our classic Christmas Celebration. Talk to the Snowman in the center of Lutie to begin the quest!

Lucky Box 

Spawn Changes-let me know what maps to focus on next! Thank you for watching and contributing to the testing from the Thursday Stream. 

Clock Tower 2- Last week's change of Owl Dukes to Clocks has been reverted. 

Comodo Field 1-Increasing numbers of Alligators from 70->105

Comodo Field 2- Mobsters on Seals map increased from 1->5 with 5 minute timer

Somatology Laboratory Dungeon 03- non boss monster spawns have been reduced by 50% to make it more survivable. 

Questions for future maintenances. 

What do you think about "TI lite" dungeon NPCs that would offer monster kill quests for around rune midgard? 

What equipments/consumables do you think will be MOST important for brand new players coming to the game will need and when?

Class specific quests????

#2 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:bad news

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

Change tele scroll 2 to go to jupe 3

#3 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

What equipments/consumables do you think will be MOST important for brand new players coming to the game will need and when?

Class specific quests????

Carded shields, Immune/flee garment and carded or elemental weapons. These are the basis for getting stuff done. You dont want to be giving exact effects out, but if you hand out some weaker versions of stuff like Vali's Mant or a Rental Shield. Maybe make it a set bonus, give them Garment, Shield and Weapon with a bonus of 10% neutral resist, -10% from races, +50% to some popular low-ish races (brute, demi, insect and fish?). If you had an armor with 300hp and just tied the bonuses in with that + one other piece (hat maybe?) it allows people to swap them out as they replace them with more useful items.

I like the idea of some Class quests picked up outside of the job changes that encourage you to head to a few nice places to level and award you with the newbie gear and some potions etc.

I asked in the last thread about what happens when you guys are doing your joke sieges over the holidays, what happens to 1.0 god item creation? The holidays are one of the best times for people to get together and make items right now. For that matter what happens to the guild dungeons, are we not going to be able to supply our guilds for a few weeks, do we need to start stocking up on boxes?

Can you also please talk to us about New World/KVM etc. We provided you with some interesting options allowing you extra space to keep having your monster events without denying us content that we really want/need.

Edited by Themes, 04 December 2014 - 05:31 PM.

#4 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

Repost

-

Btw instead of a new jump event just reduce the requirements to level to 99 in pretrans by 2/3rds I'm sure most people will agree the game truely begins at trans and trans chars are also much more wanted for parties.

Sages can't soul change

Hunters can't fas

Knights can't spear dynamo

Priests can't assumptio

Alchemists can't bomb

Those classes are pretty much locked out of parties until they trans which is probably a downer for new comers.

Would help alot if those new players could get into parties.

#5 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

Eh, correct me if I'm wrong, but as a newer player in Classic, it sounds like your wanting to introduce Renewal's Eden/TI style game play to Classic (maybe without the TI maps, but still...) If you do that, it'd be a HUGE mistake, even if only temporarily. The newer players would create characters, take advantage of the event, then when they hit the leveling "wall" (the drop-off point when "EZ mode" is turned off) they'll turn tail and head back to renewal or constantly beg for the event to come back. I'll admit that it's rough to get equips outside the armor shops, but if I actually vended my drops, I could afford a fireblend or something similar from other players.

The game is about building up your characters. Upgrading your gears by hunting something that's more powerful than what you currently have. There's enough EZ mode in Renewal. A leveling event is fine, but if your thinking of introducing Eden style gears, you'd just be making a big mistake.

If I've got this all wrong, then inform me, then ignore this post...

#6 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:24 PM

I think it's the same intent as eden stuff with a different approach of giving new players placeholder items. Right now there isnt a middle step from DCing yourself some armor to carded "end game" gear. It's expensive to invest in the stuff you need and for a new player it's just too much, but if they can get their hands on some considerably worse gear for doing some quest chains or something it means they're more able to continue on. Stuff scales up very quickly and a majority of the community do stuff in a safe spot between what they're geared for and what they're comfortable doing. So you cant get into a party if you dont have suitable gear because you cannot afford more than NPC gear, if you spend a few hours getting stuff thats significantly better than NPC items, but still quite a bit worse than everyones ~*end game*~ items I have no problem with that.

As for the classes talked about above, the only ones who cant really contribute to parties in their "usual" roles are Alchemists and Sages. You're not going to take a regular Priest down with you to Thors, but there's no reason you cant go down to Sphinx or Ice Dungeon. Knights can still kill plenty of things, BB doesnt get much stronger as a LK you just get free hit. Hunters still do suitable damage, just not to enormous mobs of things. This is all based on gear available too, a regular Priest with zero reductions is almost worthless, but one with 30-35 defense, some neutral/race reducs and an elemental or +health armor is a totally different story. Physical damage classes really need a weapon to be useful in the same way.

Edited by Themes, 04 December 2014 - 06:27 PM.

#7 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPVP Waiting Room

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

Some of u who had 99 and senior, TI might seems bad. For new like us (me and some friend), we need TI so much. For TI that require us to kill monsters around midgard, make the exp worth it because it will be on bmx3, and walking waste it

#8 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

I think it's the same intent as eden stuff with a different approach of giving new players placeholder items. Right now there isnt a middle step from DCing yourself some armor to carded "end game" gear. It's expensive to invest in the stuff you need and for a new player it's just too much, but if they can get their hands on some considerably worse gear for doing some quest chains or something it means they're more able to continue on. Stuff scales up very quickly and a majority of the community do stuff in a safe spot between what they're geared for and what they're comfortable doing. So you cant get into a party if you dont have suitable gear because you cannot afford more than NPC gear, if you spend a few hours getting stuff thats significantly better than NPC items, but still quite a bit worse than everyones ~*end game*~ items I have no problem with that.

As for the classes talked about above, the only ones who cant really contribute to parties in their "usual" roles are Alchemists and Sages. You're not going to take a regular Priest down with you to Thors, but there's no reason you cant go down to Sphinx or Ice Dungeon. Knights can still kill plenty of things, BB doesnt get much stronger as a LK you just get free hit. Hunters still do suitable damage, just not to enormous mobs of things. This is all based on gear available too, a regular Priest with zero reductions is almost worthless, but one with 30-35 defense, some neutral/race reducs and an elemental or +health armor is a totally different story. Physical damage classes really need a weapon to be useful in the same way.

I don't really mean to be a dick but the LK skills add damage but the main reason spear dynamo is used is for infinite endure. Regarding hunters, parties tend to want mob killers, FAS is particularly desirable as it crits (by passes defence) and can be elemental.

#9 battle

battle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:26 PM

I would say the main problem some people have is they start with the wrong type of char. Like a priest how is you to make zeny as a priest. They need some better gear to lvl I mean have you taken a priest with equips less then +4 to raydrics. If I suggest anything have the npc at novice training ground tell people that the best classes for getting started are swordman or thief.

But this is beside the point we need new people not people making alts or taking stuff that person want to give new person. If anything make the equips for class quests items that person can get upgraded with kp or something like that.

ps. don't make it to good like original rental items. That's super EZ mode.

#10 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

If your so hell bent on having Gramps and TI, go to Renewal. Not trying to be a jerk, but that's the server for you in that case...

They're not referring to Gramps TI. TIs on Classic exist in the form of Item and Kill Count NPCs that exist on maps throughout the RO world. No special maps and no immersion-breaking dialogue; the format of the original Turn In system is nothing like what Renewal has. They also give far less EXP than Gramps and the kill counts are generally lower.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 04 December 2014 - 10:27 PM.

#11 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

They're not referring to Gramps TI. TIs on Classic exist in the form of Item and Kill Count NPCs that exist on maps throughout the RO world. No special maps and no immersion-breaking dialogue; the format of the original Turn In system is nothing like what Renewal has. They also give far less EXP than Gramps and the kill counts are generally lower.

I must have the TI maps in my head for some reason... Sorry. I'll hide that post and shut up now until I get more used to this server and such. :p_swt:

#12 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:34 PM

There's more to the game than leveling. Have you done any of the quests? I just got done with the Ragnarok Tactics event. I don't know how much exp I gained just from turning in the quest, but my crusader just leveled from 59 to 60 off of just turning the quest in. I probably got an additional 4 levels or so from hunting the 500 orc warriors and 200 orc ladies. The helm is good (at this level) too, with 4 def, +2 str and a small chance at casting weapon perfection... well, it's certainly better than the non-slotted helm I've been using, which I bought from an armor shop. At least Now, I'm able to participate in at least one of the seal quests. Once I hit level 70, I'm going to be hitting the other seals. The Immaterial sword would be good for me from the last seal.

Seriously, get Gramps and TI out of your mind. If your worried about wasting your precious BMs, then wait to use it when your nearly done with hunting. If it's the same as renewal, you'll benefit more using that when turning in your quests. Just select a new quest, go kill before the BM expires.

If your so hell bent on having Gramps and TI, go to Renewal. Not trying to be a jerk, but that's the server for you in that case...

The TI that I wanted is for me and my guildsmate to leveling (and other players too, I'm not the only one craving for TI event). It demotivates them when ID3 TI left without any replacement.

Total exp required to go to the next level when you are 86 above trans is not that small. 

Yes, we go to biolab while there's spotlight. They (my guildsmate) lose more than what they gained. Lots of people also did not want to MVP afraid for exp penalty when died.

And again, when you go lvling, how frequent you encounter non-botters who actually played? When there's TI event, that's where people go and party together, hand play all the way until max lvl.

Better ey? rather than leveling solo and doing quest without getting worth exp rewards. I rather play offline game if I were to focused on quest alone.

Edited - no problem mate, i still want to make my point here for TI event. not bashing you or other people

Edited by AmericanPie, 04 December 2014 - 10:36 PM.

#13 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

What do you think about "TI lite" dungeon NPCs that would offer monster kill quests for around rune midgard? 

Dislike such a thing a lot. The carrot on a stick leveling approach is one of the things I disliked the most. NPCs tell you to go to x, so you go to x and level. While you are obviously free to go wherever you want and level and ignore this, such an option actively goes against the spirit of what classic should have been, imo. Now, when there is a TI, you go there and level. When there isn't one, nothing happens. It's sad.

Edited by Hrishi, 04 December 2014 - 11:21 PM.

#14 meichaofeng

meichaofeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:24 AM

Dislike such a thing a lot. The carrot on a stick leveling approach is one of the things I disliked the most. NPCs tell you to go to x, so you go to x and level. While you are obviously free to go wherever you want and level and ignore this, such an option actively goes against the spirit of what classic should have been, imo. Now, when there is a TI, you go there and level. When there isn't one, nothing happens. It's sad.

That's why apart from the "fixed" TI (such as alligator, goat etc) there should be "event" TI (such as ID3). Event TI could be changed every month (there is a thread suggesting this already), it can introduce new players to maps they don't usually go to.

My new players friends now understand the existence of ice dungeon, and even if they don't go to ice titans after event finished, they know to level their 70's characters in siroma map. They now know where gallions live, etc. They know what endow is, elemental weapons etc. It actually also help them gain confidence to try new maps because "I survived ice titans the scary monsters, surely I can survive other big monsters too, I'll go try".

If there was no ID3 event that time, they would not have the chance to become transes, would not have met and friended many other players.

I would say ID3 event was a huge success in terms of retaining new players. Similar events required.

#15 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

That's why apart from the "fixed" TI (such as alligator, goat etc) there should be "event" TI (such as ID3). Event TI could be changed every month (there is a thread suggesting this already), it can introduce new players to maps they don't usually go to.

My new players friends now understand the existence of ice dungeon, and even if they don't go to ice titans after event finished, they know to level their 70's characters in siroma map. They now know where gallions live, etc. They know what endow is, elemental weapons etc. It actually also help them gain confidence to try new maps because "I survived ice titans the scary monsters, surely I can survive other big monsters too, I'll go try".

If there was no ID3 event that time, they would not have the chance to become transes, would not have met and friended many other players.

I would say ID3 event was a huge success in terms of retaining new players. Similar events required.

Yes. I now have a soul link due to id3 event, and gonna vip it for the next TI

#16 NujabesxRicky

NujabesxRicky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:49 AM

Little Feather  Hat[1]] in this box please

#17 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

I think "TI lite" wouldn't be a bad thing, so long as it was something like a max of 4 or so maps. (if you spread it too thin parties will never happen), add some incentives for established players to find parties... bribe us with hat creation (coupons or something toward EMH/MRH,sunnies,takius, ele armors), supply for GLs, exp for newbies and you might have something workable.

The issue is, if you look at the TI in ID3, there was one party max, aside of the ID3 map being kinda bad, the population is too low. You need to get the established players needing to do stuff to articifially increase the population for new players.

A lot of people are gonna claim these sorts of players don't exist. Well they do. I was talking to one just last night. A guildleader who can't get his newbie guildmembers to play since the remove of the ID TI and exp event at the same time (that was brutal, what WERE you thinking?!). They realize that catching up with the older folks is an astronomical task, yet they want to compete. The have all the hopes and dreams that every little guildleader should. Having their level 99s is such a huge deal to them. And they want to WoE, they need equip, they want god items. Being level 99 and having basic gear should not be this much of a struggle at this stage in the game. The server must adapt for the low pop to help it regrow.

maps I would suggest would be

ID3 (70-90)

Juperos (80-99)

AL3 (80-99 trans)

Bio3 (90-99 trans / 95-99 nontrans)

Bonus map for the insane

Thors 3 :95+ trans only.

edit: Other stuff related to newbies.

Allowing trans at 95 / perma slashing the non trans exp is not a bad idea.Let people to go to 99 if they want for bragging rights or whatever, or for the future non-trans woe/pvp that people want.  Infact it's a really good idea.

equipment for new players: We need something overlook style please. Also, this RMT stuff needs to be got on top of. There was a player I spoke to a few days ago who was telling me he was really happy to have finally purchased a GR from another player, only to have found out it was from the RMT site afterward. They don't want to report it because they are new and everyone else seems to get away with it. The only person it would harm is himself.

My sympathy to that guy.

I worked ridiculously hard for my mvp cards and items, but there's so much illegit crap out there I'm almost inclined to suggest they should all be disabled. I will probably quit of course, since that was a waste of my invested time (which is more valuable than people's money), but overall it could be the way that classic must go. There are so many Orc Heros, DRs, GRs, GTBs, Hibrams, among other things.... The game is reaching a state of being unplayable. It was ridiculous before but as the population drops and these items are more and more in use and more common, it's not nice.

Edited by Xellie, 05 December 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#18 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:34 PM

Ever noticed how mummy and other mobs only drop unslotted gloves or Necklace at only card rates? Maybe give those a little higher boost as they're not really endgame gear as they can't be slotted by the npc anyway.

#19 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:43 PM

Ever noticed how mummy and other mobs only drop unslotted gloves or Necklace at only card rates? Maybe give those a little higher boost as they're not really endgame gear as they can't be slotted by the npc anyway.

This is something pretty similar to something that I was wondering as a way to help new players to get gears. These gears wouldn't be end-game gears, but they would be good mid-game gears. I'm suggesting an increase in drop rates of various slotted equipment and some other useful non-slotted gears.

Skel-Prisoner -> Increase drop rate of Formal Suit (1) from .02% to .15%.

Zombie Prisoner -> Increase drop rate of Iron Cain from .02% to .20%.
Majoruros -> Increase drop rate of Two-Handed Axe from .05% to .10%

Khalitzburg -> Increase Mirror shield (1) .03% to .06%

Raydric -> Increase drop rate of Chain Mail (1) from .03% to .15%

Sohee -> Increase drop rate of Muffler (1) from .06% to .22%

Munak -> Increase drop rate of Shoes (1) from .16% to .20%

Cookie (red) -> Increase drop rate of Hood (1) from .26% to .29%

Cookie (green) -> Increase drop rate of Sandals (1) from .31% to .32%

Increase all non-slotted accessory drop as Hikari mentioned. I would say to at least .15%, if not more. What do you think?

Two things that will probably be more controversial, but I'm still going to suggest them anyway...feel free to comment.

Adding slotted elemental armors to Dimiks in Juperos Core. Make each elemental Dimik drop the slotted armor for their corresponding element. So wind element Dimik drops Aebecee armor. Earth Dimik drops Claytos armor. Perhaps set it at the drop rate for cards, so .02%? The Juperos cards aren't that great, so this would be one way to give more incentive to go and level there. I'm wondering if it would give more incentive for guilds to go down there with players to level. If you wanted to do a SMALL turn in for Juperos core, that would be nice. Nothing really good like al3 or even as good as ID3 TI, but a little something would be nice. I think Xellie brings up a really good point in that you guys need to incorporate updates that gives veterans a reason to go down into these dungeons with the newer members. I thought about suggesting this for Abyss Lake instead, but I figured there is already more reason to go to Abyss Lake. If you all would rather implement this idea in Abyss Lake, I'm fine with that, but Abyss Lake feels a bit limited in terms of classes that people like to party with.

Another thing...I've felt like it's always been really unfair that veteran players who can afford a witch pumpkin hat and alarm mask have access to arguably the most cost effective and practical combination of healing items (pumpkins), yet new players get...a couple hundred novice potions and the expensive potions from the tool shop npcs. Do you think it might be possible to create  a lower headgear that increases the effectiveness of fruits and their fruit juice counterparts (so say apple, banana, carrot, potato, apple juice, carrot juice, and banana juice)? I think there is a card that does something like this, but I doubt it's in reach of new players. Maybe make the fruits heal as much as a red potion and the fruit juices heal as much as an orange potion? It shouldn't be nearly as good as the pumpkin combination, but something that would be worth using while you're a lower level and before you can afford a witch pumpkin hat and alarm mask that is cheap and cost effective for new players. This could be given out at the training grounds? Or perhaps it could be sold at town npc shops for a couple of thousand zeny? Just a thought.

#20 meichaofeng

meichaofeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

** (1) This is something pretty similar to something that I was wondering as a way to help new players to get gears. These gears wouldn't be end-game gears, but they would be good mid-game gears. I'm suggesting an increase in drop rates of various slotted equipment and some other useful non-slotted gears.

** (2) Increase all non-slotted accessory drop as Hikari mentioned. I would say to at least .15%, if not more. What do you think?

** (3) Another thing...I've felt like it's always been really unfair that veteran players who can afford a witch pumpkin hat and alarm mask have access to arguably the most cost effective and practical combination of healing items (pumpkins),

Maybe make the fruits heal as much as a red potion and the fruit juices heal as much as an orange potion? It shouldn't be nearly as good as the pumpkin combination, but something that would be worth using while you're a lower level and before you can afford a witch pumpkin hat and alarm mask that is cheap and cost effective for new players. 

Very good points... especially no 2 and 3. 

Right now I heard from new players friends the cost of potions eats most of their meagre income. It is dispirited to see shops vending 90 mil items while getting 1 mil zeny is hard for them because buying pots is too expensive. 

Empty bottle is easy to get, fruits can be bought cheaply at npc at about 15z. How about moving juice making npc from top middle Payon to south Prontera, then make juices heal as much as yellow pots? (Except for grape juices which should not be buffed because established players would just abuse it).

#21 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

Very good points... especially no 2 and 3. 

Right now I heard from new players friends the cost of potions eats most of their meagre income. It is dispirited to see shops vending 90 mil items while getting 1 mil zeny is hard for them because buying pots is too expensive. 

Empty bottle is easy to get, fruits can be bought cheaply at npc at about 15z. How about moving juice making npc from top middle Payon to south Prontera, then make juices heal as much as yellow pots? (Except for grape juices which should not be buffed because established players would just abuse it).

classic has it set where you can use empty potion bottles to make fruit juice, you dont have to use empty bottles.

#22 DrHiluluk

DrHiluluk

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:40 AM

plz get the turn ins new members need it...turn ins .. plz

#23 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:49 AM

i think you should focus in bring old players instead trying to bring new players... and wheres the Challenge dungeon btw, you said this month <_<

#24 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

Yea I agree, he rocks, and his music really does symbolize great 60s scifi music.

Immune Garment has got to be the most needed piece of equipment, aside from that, race Guards( can be worn by any class, and doesn't need a certain lv), and elemental weapons.

For starting new characters, I actually keep a Hard Mantle in my storage, it absolutely can't be stressed enough how amazingly helpful 700 extra HP is, when a character is just starting out. Without one, you're heading back to town/sitting after every monster or so you kill.

Edit: Whoops, thought I was posting in the renewal forum, well in any case these equips are so basic, it really doesn't matter what server you're on, new comers could use these equips the most.

Edited by Zoltor, 06 December 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#25 Yingjie

Yingjie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:16 PM

My posts get deleted and my tickets are unanswered. So lets try for a request?

1.) Increase the number of Mobsters on the seal map and increase the number of Alligators on the TI map.

(1 Mobster makes it hard to hunt for the card and because the Alligator map is large and filled with bots, it makes it hard for new players to level there.)

2.) Please do something about the bots on Alligator TI map and Goat TI map.

(I mean really, there is a 99 Thief on the Alligator map and a 98 Super Novice cold bolting on the Goat map.)

3.) VIP services should have a NPC to warp you to popular maps and on those maps another NPC to access storage and fill hp/sp.

(This can help people level and pay for the services. It's a win for everyone.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users