12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#26 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPVP Waiting Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

3.) VIP services should have a NPC to warp you to popular maps and on those maps another NPC to access storage and fill hp/sp.
(This can help people level and pay for the services. It's a win for everyone.)

A win for VIP botters too

#27 Yingjie

Yingjie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

Didn't know there was bots on Thors, AL, or Jup maps...

#28 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:bad news

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:43 PM

Because bots care about how much time they waste walking around..

#29 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:22 PM

Can't agree with that NPC because it could be used for Exploit.

Example:

You tank something with a Champion, and you just mass click the healer npc to get heal. While dual a damage dealer that also click the npc to get SP. Kinda retarded

Edited by HansLowell, 07 December 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#30 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:00 PM

Need nyd grabs ASAP. :(

#31 Rang

Rang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

Need nyd grabs ASAP. :(

#32 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:21 PM

^

Even if you don't give us new world yet, give us this instance.

#33 Rebelo

Rebelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

I believe that the server needs more attention moderation.
I know, we are not a great number, but I realize that most attention this all for Chaos.

why not do as the Chao, change of all IT every month?

If the Loki had more attention, perhaps there was more players.

The many who buy VIP and WPE in Loki, I buy 5k every month, I think we deserve the same attention as the Chaos server.

#34 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

Would really be nice to be able to obtain nyd grabs in 2014 :P

#35 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

Updated the OP with the next monster spawn changes for the week. The 50% reduction on Biolabs 03 is for the non 10 minute respawn versions of the monsters. Very curious to see if this is able to clear up the ludicrous amount of spawns on the map right now. 

#36 NujabesxRicky

NujabesxRicky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

It's almost over..hm yes.

#37 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

Hey was just wondering, Why a lot of players got banned recently, People who didn't log in too...... And you guys seem to have not replied to the ticket's or Pm's, Kindly consider replying on what basis your doing w/e you're trying to do . . . . . . Or are you guys planning to close down Classic server or something? Cause if this keeps up, No one's gonna be here!

P.S: None of my chars got banned, just asking since a lot of friends got banned and they told they didn't get a reply! -_-

Edited by Jayalphy, 08 December 2014 - 07:37 PM.

#38 Xeio

Xeio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:47 PM

Hey was just wondering, Why a lot of players got banned recently, People who didn't log in too...... And you guys seem to have not replied to the ticket's or Pm's, Kindly consider replying on what basis your doing w/e you're trying to do . . . . . . Or are you guys planning to close down Classic server or something? Cause if this keeps up, No one's gonna be here!

P.S: None of my chars got banned, just asking since a lot of friends got banned and they told they didn't get a reply! -_-

There is a lot of illegitimate things going on in this server. Maybe they finally started taking action against those people and the wrongs they have committed? 

What took them so long? amirite?

Edited by Xeio, 08 December 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#39 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:48 PM

and that's a good thing.

#40 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:25 PM

Taking action against "those" people? We are talking about innocent players that bought items without knowing that they are "illegit". The people banned for unknowingly buying these items are not at fault. 

Yes something needs to be done, the way its currently being handled and the lack of communication from staff is the issue. 

(I am referring to the people that bought *said items* via zeny, not rmt bs)

Edited by Gn1ydnu, 08 December 2014 - 08:26 PM.

#41 bcpsf

bcpsf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Taking action against "those" people? We are talking about innocent players that bought items without knowing that they are "illegit". The people banned for unknowingly buying these items are not at fault. 

Yes something needs to be done, the way its currently being handled and the lack of communication from staff is the issue. 

(I am referring to the people that bought *said items* via zeny, not rmt bs)

Agreed. 

#42 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

They probably locked the accounts to stop them trading so they can review the logs, don't panic.

#43 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

When is Christmas again? December 20th?

#44 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

There is a lot of illegitimate things going on in this server. Maybe they finally started taking action against those people and the wrongs they have committed? 

What took them so long? amirite?

Like Banning a lvl 78 Soul linker, which was the only character in that account with zeny not more than 100k, which was used for soul link to TKM?

#45 kruim21

kruim21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:41 PM

same as u.many guys i know were banned after woe,there are even someone afk for more than half a year were also banned.what the hell is going on?just ban innocent ppls without reason?reply ticket!pay back vip time!

#46 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

Just goes to show how deep this -_- runs.

Hearing stories about account lockdowns, I feel so happy to not have been affected by it all. Prideful even, that I've never dealt with a cheater, never botted, never used a 3pp that isn't RCX and never touched a duped item.

Kinda sucks that people who (apparently) unknowingly did business with an illegit player or item had their accounts locked down as well, but it's a small price to pay for cleaning up the server. If they're truly innocent there's nothing to worry about anyway :3

#47 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

Sorry, there was a large operation this last week to identify and lock down items obtained through RMT. To prevent items from moving around and to avoid additional uninvolved users from inadvertantly getting these items a broad suspension was put in place while the GM Team goes through the cases item by item.

I understand this is a cause for concern from the community as many of these users did not realize that they may have obtained illegitimate goods, but the GM Team is working as quickly as possible to clear accounts that were not directly involved and to revert trades made with legitimate zeny and items.

#48 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Also the GM team is making it their priority to sort through those today. Accounts which were banned and has VIP that get released will have lost VIP time returned.

#49 lelay

lelay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

How about those ppl doing BG then suddently got banned?

#50 124131104181757540

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:08 PM

Sorry, there was a large operation this last week to identify and lock down items obtained through RMT. To prevent items from moving around and to avoid additional uninvolved users from inadvertantly getting these items a broad suspension was put in place while the GM Team goes through the cases item by item.

I understand this is a cause for concern from the community as many of these users did not realize that they may have obtained illegitimate goods, but the GM Team is working as quickly as possible to clear accounts that were not directly involved and to revert trades made with legitimate zeny and items.

I'm wondering how long will it take to get all these solved and release innocent accounts? A few chars of mine haven't done Turpeco's quest yet.  :sob:

Edited by 124131104181757540, 09 December 2014 - 12:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users