12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#51 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

wheres the challenge dungeon you said?? you said this month there was gonna be one :( ,

#52 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:40 PM

wheres the challenge dungeon you said?? you said this month there was gonna be one :( ,

Its on my plate for Dec 17th implementation.

#53 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:05 PM

Sorry, there was a large operation this last week to identify and lock down items obtained through RMT. To prevent items from moving around and to avoid additional uninvolved users from inadvertantly getting these items a broad suspension was put in place while the GM Team goes through the cases item by item.

I understand this is a cause for concern from the community as many of these users did not realize that they may have obtained illegitimate goods, but the GM Team is working as quickly as possible to clear accounts that were not directly involved and to revert trades made with legitimate zeny and items.

Did you consider not banning them during woe when guilds hand guild items to them?

#54 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:23 PM

Ya the whole 10 min into woe and people getting banned wasn't good for public relations. People are all log on and speaking to each other via vent or w/e... People dropping 1 by 1 with mass confusion and out of the confusion comes anger because of the "unknown". 

Then of course, I blamed Xellie  :p_omg:  

#55 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:17 PM

Ya the whole 10 min into woe and people getting banned wasn't good for public relations. People are all log on and speaking to each other via vent or w/e... People dropping 1 by 1 with mass confusion and out of the confusion comes anger because of the "unknown". 

Then of course, I blamed Xellie  :p_omg:  

No joke, the amount of pm abuse from that guild was unreal this weekend.

#56 Wayne876

Wayne876

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

!

Edited by Wayne876, 09 December 2014 - 02:24 PM.

#57 NujabesxRicky

NujabesxRicky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:10 PM

LOL tell how i just got my account released Last week now it suspended again xD oh man im done with this game. I quit

#58 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

Typical execution.

#59 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

!!!!!

Edited by armourer84, 09 December 2014 - 05:42 PM.

#60 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Somatology Laboratory Dungeon 03- non boss monster spawns have been reduced by 50% to make it more survivable.

You know it won't change much thing in Bio, why just not do something wortwhile with those monster. Change the drop table put some good drop on them or maybe a kill count that give an item reward. You can do interesting stuff. But removing monster isn't really interesting. You want to bring people here. Reducing the mob won't change much thing.

The trouble in biolab is that mob spawn anywhere right now. You could survive easily before because everything was area spawn so you could clean and just deal with the monsters you wanted to deal with, without having them spawn on party. Box party was something fun I still remember before the mob got upgraded, lot of people in bio3.  So I believe that area spawn should be back, maybe with a kill count quest that give something original, aka item rewards; Weapon / or maybe some item that open a map with ton of lvl 99 bio monsters I mean you have so much thing you could do and attract players you just need to balance out.

Edited by HansLowell, 10 December 2014 - 12:08 AM.

#61 battle

battle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

No joke, the amount of pm abuse from that guild was unreal this weekend.

Yeah xellie was thinking they should have just canceled woe. But that would probly been just as bad idea.

Can we get 3X exp next week ODA!!! Or give us a Bio turnin were you can convert it to either job or base??

#62 Skyelover

Skyelover

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

http://playragnarok....ail.aspx?id=352    

:rice:

#63 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:03 AM

Next week for classic we will I have Boxter and the Xmas Themed Challenge dungeon coming in. As well as Santa coming to town to give Oda coal and everyone else presents.

We will also be reviewing the drop tables for all monsters levels 1-10 and increasing drop rates on certain items such and gear and consumables. We will start the patch notes thread tomorrow and update it with the changes that we are planning for everyone to take a peek at before they go in.

#64 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:06 AM

bro, u illuminati?

#65 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Maintenance is over and servers are up!

#66 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Yeah xellie was thinking they should have just canceled woe. But that would probly been just as bad idea.

Can we get 3X exp next week ODA!!! Or give us a Bio turnin were you can convert it to either job or base??

Guild spying? Don't make me start doing it back, nobody would like that.

#67 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

xellie knows that you know that she knows that you know that she knows.

#68 PySbot

PySbot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

My account still suspended. Wtf is going on. atleast reply to my ticket. -_-ing btch. do u guys job.

#69 PySbot

PySbot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

We regret to inform you but your request to recover the items that you lent to characters "friend name" has been denied. The reason behind this is every item that was lend to someone is already considered traded in good faith. We greatly appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

And i got this reply. On my other account. I just lend a gears. And now i cant recover. U guys are so messd up. !!!!

#70 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

#rekt

#71 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

We regret to inform you but your request to recover the items that you lent to characters "friend name" has been denied. The reason behind this is every item that was lend to someone is already considered traded in good faith. We greatly appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

And i got this reply. On my other account. I just lend a gears. And now i cant recover. U guys are so messd up. !!!!

Yeah, that's the standard response :p_swt:

#72 PySbot

PySbot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:32 PM

GMs. Its all about those money. As long they make money. They dont care other ppl. Who enjoying playing this game. they just ban them and make another character so they spend more WPE. maybe u they own the RmT website too. so ppl buy those dupe gears and ban them later. even inocent players getting ban. Coz they dont do there job. -_-ers!!!

#73 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:35 PM

maybe u they own the RmT website too. so ppl buy those dupe gears and ban them later.

10/10 would troll again.

#74 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

GMs. Its all about those money. As long they make money. They dont care other ppl. Who enjoying playing this game. they just ban them and make another character so they spend more WPE. maybe u they own the RmT website too. so ppl buy those dupe gears and ban them later. even inocent players getting ban. Coz they dont do there job. fckers!!!

PM me your ticket number I MIGHT be able to do something. But it would depend on the circumstances.

#75 Blindpen

Blindpen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

Waiting for an TI event where you can TI items too, like in previous magma dun event. :p_sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users