66 replies to this topic

#51 redranger

redranger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

What type of drug are you using ? You have tried what other gammes bro ? Have you ever player Age of Conan? You should try, and than talk about comparison.

No you cant go play Age of Conan and compare, you cant play any other game, and compare. Requiem is unique, you dont see games with the same character design, enemy's, and armor, oh and theme. It takes more to appreciate those little things in the game. And yes, ive tried almost every top name  F2P mmo rpg.. And let me tell you, there are A LOT of mmos i stopped because of how similar they look and play too others.

#52 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

Exactly. Now we are speaking same language. What is diff in Req these days, bro ? Sad part is that this game is not almost same as others mmo games, its worse. You can see that when you go to raid, PvP or anything else. Back in the days Req was special game, but now, its money drinking machine.
Most of other mmo's out there give you more for money that you will spend in broken game.
In what other mmo you can solo raid boss ? Speaking of desing, can you compare Req when this game started and today ? I see that everything is the same. They still use Havok engine, they still have bugs from Bloodymare, but what they don't have the same, are players.
Req is unique in one thing, bro, and that is milking your wallet, so that you can play SOLO MMO.
Imho, every MMO that require that I spend money on gear, not content, is broken mmo, and its not for me, and especially for new players. I don't mind to spend -_-load of $$ for damn game, but in return, I wanna see what Im buying. Hat is the point of Req these days ? Make gear +30, spend -_-load of money, and than what ? Go and solo raid something or what ?
I know that you still believe that this game will be like it used to be back in the days, and most of us are doing the same, but that ship has sailed when they made Warpportal sh1t. Now we are playing this game on forum only, and new peeps just register, try game untill Plancy, than quit.
Why is that ? Because Req is really diff, but not in good ways, bro.

#53 Ser4ph1m

Ser4ph1m

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:58 AM

No you cant go play Age of Conan and compare, you cant play any other game, and compare. Requiem is unique, you dont see games with the same character design, enemy's, and armor, oh and theme. It takes more to appreciate those little things in the game. And yes, ive tried almost every top name  F2P mmo rpg.. And let me tell you, there are A LOT of mmos i stopped because of how similar they look and play too others.

Do you live in a cave? ºoº

The first world war ended... the second too... man walked in the moon...

#54 redranger

redranger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:14 PM

Exactly. Now we are speaking same language. What is diff in Req these days, bro ? Sad part is that this game is not almost same as others mmo games, its worse. You can see that when you go to raid, PvP or anything else. Back in the days Req was special game, but now, its money drinking machine.
Most of other mmo's out there give you more for money that you will spend in broken game.
In what other mmo you can solo raid boss ? Speaking of desing, can you compare Req when this game started and today ? I see that everything is the same. They still use Havok engine, they still have bugs from Bloodymare, but what they don't have the same, are players.
Req is unique in one thing, bro, and that is milking your wallet, so that you can play SOLO MMO.
Imho, every MMO that require that I spend money on gear, not content, is broken mmo, and its not for me, and especially for new players. I don't mind to spend -_-load of $$ for damn game, but in return, I wanna see what Im buying. Hat is the point of Req these days ? Make gear +30, spend -_-load of money, and than what ? Go and solo raid something or what ?
I know that you still believe that this game will be like it used to be back in the days, and most of us are doing the same, but that ship has sailed when they made Warpportal sh1t. Now we are playing this game on forum only, and new peeps just register, try game untill Plancy, than quit.
Why is that ? Because Req is really diff, but not in good ways, bro.

Takes a certain kinda person to appreciate the little things Requiem has to offer,I don't expect you to understand :P Just go back to Age of Conan xD 

#55 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:26 PM

Takes a certain kinda person to appreciate the little things Requiem has to offer,I don't expect you to understand :P Just go back to Age of Conan xD

There is the whole point, Requiem has nothing to offer, not even close to "little" things and yet you are paying for it, so there is nothing to appreciate.

#56 JuicyJuush

JuicyJuush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

I still enjoy myself, just sad more people aren't raiding ;(

#57 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:25 AM

I still enjoy myself

i told you to stop fap xD

#58 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

Requiem is unique, 

Yes there is no other MMO game that milks ur money so much

#59 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:53 AM

Person need to be reeeeeealy "unique", to appreciate things that Req has to offer, idlf you know what I mean ;)

#60 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

q6sUiZS.jpg

#61 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

You guys make me laugh. Shaiya is a much worse game than this for leeching ur money. You get lvl 50 to make an ultimate toon and if it dies once without resurrection, no matter what its wearing, its deleted forever.

Those that dont play anymore but come to forums for weeks-months on end just to bitch or discourage others from playing seem a little pathetic. Let people make up their own mind about the game. There are plenty of successful free to play players with +30 gear. They just had to work harder. 

Original content would be nice. The horror themed seems forgotten at times. 

I will continue to pay for this game for as long as I find it fun. I'm not forced into a monthly fee to play, i choose to waste my earnt disposable income on a game I enjoy.

#62 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

I'm not forced into a monthly fee to play, i choose to waste my earnt disposable income on a game I enjoy.

tru tru, but you are forced to pay if you want to play FoC and Union, or create an alt for PvP, and that is basically the only end game content that is fun and reason the population will never grow

#63 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

tru tru, but you are forced to pay if you want to play FoC and Union, or create an alt for PvP, and that is basically the only end game content that is fun and reason the population will never grow

You know, normally I would completely agree. But I've been able to play with multiple medium geared toons through foc points only without costume or pet and do quite decently. Does it compare to my fully malled toons with massive investment, no. Is it fun when foc is running. Hell yeah.
I'll just put it like this. If you have a few friends who are mall whores, you can easily play without malling and slightly leach off them. But hey I don't mind having someone leach some mall off me as long as in the end there's all around benefit

#64 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

yes but after xmas cards disappear, FoC games will go to 70 pt per win again :(

forge will stay 0% for a very long time 

and game will enter sleep mode for 11 months

Edited by explicid17, 16 January 2015 - 07:49 PM.

#65 LordXan

LordXan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

Do you live in a cave? ºoº

The first world war ended... the second too... man walked in the moon...

http://www.internati...k/c/caveman.jpg

#66 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:49 PM

You guys make me laugh. Shaiya is a much worse game than this for leeching ur money. You get lvl 50 to make an ultimate toon and if it dies once without resurrection, no matter what its wearing, its deleted forever.

Those that dont play anymore but come to forums for weeks-months on end just to bitch or discourage others from playing seem a little pathetic. Let people make up their own mind about the game. There are plenty of successful free to play players with +30 gear. They just had to work harder. 

Original content would be nice. The horror themed seems forgotten at times. 

I will continue to pay for this game for as long as I find it fun. I'm not forced into a monthly fee to play, i choose to waste my earnt disposable income on a game I enjoy.

Fan Boy speech but seams you have no clue what your actually talking about.

It`s lvl 80 not 50, and there are still more People playing Shaiya with no content updates or Developer Studio since Years than you see on Trifri and Nova combined. 

You don`t have to play ultimate Mode, you did forgot to mention that and even if you do you can prevent an Char. erase. Yes with Cash Shop.

Both are from the Free 2 Play Era but there is a Phoenix Version of it since a Couple of Years , even if its not quite the same like Phobos for us.

Shaiya PvP was from the very start ten times more evolved than this Game ever will.

Talking about pathetic...pay all you want for Requiem but please get the Facts straights if you have to compare it with other Games.

#67 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:59 AM

Seems the Topic ended up being used for troll and discussing about other games non-Gravity, which is forbidden in Requiem Forum.

Will this said..

TOPIC CLOSED! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users